Neil and Kate Explore Anal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers

I did as requested and felt my cock easing in and out through the velvety vice of Kate's ass, a firm warm fist on my cock. As I did Kate began to shudder and moan with each stroke, encouraging me to begin to lengthen my strokes, but I kept my pace slow to heighten the sensuality of the moment. At this point I had about half my cock in Kate's ass, pulling it back to feel the head pull against the sphincter meant a stroke of only about 2 ½ inches. On each stroke her ass pulled in and out, gripping my cock slightly it was so tight. I began to increase the pressure again on the in stroke, aiming to get the wide root of my cock buried into Kate's ass and to feel my balls slap against her pussy. Subtly my intent had changed and Kate now submitted to my desire. Each push from me was long and firm with my angle changing so that I could bring my body weight to bear. With each thrust, Kate was now forced a little into the bed and with each thrust she tightened her grip on the sheets beside her head and each thrust bought an involuntary exhalation of breath.

My inexorable pressure finally bought the result I sought and my cock bore down into Kates' ass as deep as it possibly could. The feeling as her tight ring clasped around the sensitive base of my rampant cock was unreal. I held Kate in that position for a couple of minutes, maintaining the full pressure to complete the process of claiming her ass as mine. Occasional flexes of my cock bought moans from deep within Kate's core being.

"NOW how do you feel?" I asked forcefully, "with my hard cock buried to the root in your ass!"

"I feel so fucking amazing. So full and so stretched. I need you to fuck my ass now, I know I can take it. I want to cum so much but I want to cum when you cum deep in me."

With that I reached for the lube and then eased my cock back from the depths of Kate's ass. Right the way out. The head popping through her now loosened ring with a wet sound. I drizzled some lube on her hole and more on my cock before grasping her hips firmly and pulling them back as I thrust forward. My cock head drove into her ass in one motion, parting her sphincter with ease as Kate cried out in combined ecstasy and surprise. The next thrust drove my cock smoothly and fully into her ass and Kate thrust back voluntarily increasing the power and depth. I got the hint and started to saw my cock in and out of her ass, feeling my thighs slap against her cheeks and my balls swing up to meet her pussy lips each time. After only a few thrusts we were going at it as hard as if I was fucking her pussy, my cock was rock hard and throbbing for release. Kate's breathing was ragged and interspersed with deep moans of satisfaction.

"Yes, yes, yes ..... cum soon ..... I want you to cum in me.... quickly .... so close here ... close."

This was all I needed to hear. My answers were unintelligible but my intent clear as I thrust ever harder and faster. To my amazement Kate began to match my thrusts with her own again, increasing the ferocity of or fucking, and fucking it was now, pure simple animal fucking, sweat slicked our skins as we held this pace, driving each other closer to our peaks.

"Yes ... now .... cumming," was all I could utter.

Kate knew my rhythms and slowed and held still for me as I thrust hard and deep a couple of times before holding myself deep inside her for the first burst of my orgasm. After a moment I thrust again with my engorged cock as it swelled again and poured more cum into my Kate's bowel causing her to crash into her own orgasm. Her body convulsed and jerked and a moaning wail came from her soul as she peaked again and again. Each time she hit a peak her sphincter clamped down on me and caused another hit of pleasure to course from my groin to my brain, it was all I could do to hold on for the ride.

After what seemed like an eternity we both began to come down from our pleasure peaks. I slumped forward over Kate's back with my cock still deep in her gently pulsing ass and our bodies seemed like one.

"Oh god I love you Kate, that was amazing," I murmered close to her ear.

"Yeah, amazing alright ... amazing."

I began to catch my breath and raised up to begin parting our bodies. My cock was now slowly deflating in its warm cum soaked cocoon as the pleasure ebbed from our bodies. I eased it from Kate's ass with a shudder and watched in wonder as it fell from her and her ass remained open and ravaged with a trickle of my cum running from it. It was an image I would never forget. She remained on her hands and knees looking over her shoulder at me with a dreamy grin on her face.

"Like the view? .... Well look closer now."

At that she flexed her ass and the ravaged rosebud that had been closing, opened and a river of my cum began to run from it over her pussy. I reached in and cupped my hand into it and caught the bulk of it. I then took it and rubbed it sensuously over her ass cheeks and lower back, massaging as I went and was rewarded with a purr of satisfaction. As I reached to continue massaging higher, my semi soft cock wedged up against her ass as she pushed the remnants of my cum from her well fucked bowel, coating us both in the warm slickness of a truly great fuck.

Chapter 7

After the fucking that I had given Kate's ass that evening, I had thought that a break was perhaps in order. But I was mistaken.

"Right then, now it is your turn to spread your buns!" Kate smirked, "I want to see if we can coax another load from you as well. This is going to be fun."

Kate got up and began to open up the box for the new strap-on harness she had purchased without my knowing. It appeared to be most interesting, black leather g string style, quite classy with none of the tacky studded B&D look, and on the inside was a small three inch dildo attachment for the wearer's pleasure. Kate wriggled into the g string, the settling the bulbous little dildo into her pussy, snugging the strap into her ass crack. She got a hold of the dildo she had tested earlier and slipped it into the pouch and ring attachment on the front. and then tightened the straps over her hips

"Wow this looks cool, I've got a cock!" she exclaimed as she fisted it and stroked it like she owned it.

"I've heard of 'Penis Envy' before but never thought it would get to this," I retorted.

"Don't be so cheeky, I could always swap this one for its bigger brother you know. Now let's think about how best to fuck you with this thing."

"Gently is my suggestion."

"Of course I will be gentle ..... at first," Kate smirked at me, "but what position are we going to fuck your virgin ass in!"

"How about with me on my back again, I think that hits the prostate pretty effectively, judging by earlier, and you will be able to see me cum."

"Cool, that's a deal then, on your back with a pillow under your ass," Kate directed.

So there I was in the middle of our king size bed with my ass in the air and legs spread wide. Pretty much at Kate's total mercy. My mind began to relax into this state until it was filled by the domineering image of Kate kneeling before me with seemingly lifelike rock hard cock rearing from her crotch. This was an altogether new position for me. As she knelt and flexed her hips suggestively my cock began to respond and firm up in anticipation of the new sensations that were about to course through my body. Kate reached for the lube and began to suggestively stroke a generous amount onto the shaft of her cock, relishing the feeling of the veins rubbing through her fingers. For a while she seemed to be lost in her own world with a dreamy look on her face.

"This is just so cool having a cock to play with, you are so lucky. I can't imagine how good it would be with sensitive nerves all tingling away, as it is with the attachment inside this harness it is just bliss."

So that explained the look on her face! I had forgotten that the strap on harness was built for pleasure at both ends!

Kate stopped her stroking and moved in closer. Her left hand held the lube over my ass letting a generous stream of it fall on and around my sphincter and her right one reached down to collect and massage the stream into my ass itself. Her fingers circled around the wrinkled hole, slowly increasing in pressure and definitely increasing my pleasure. After a while her movements stopped and her index finger poised at the entrance to my ass. She pushed in with this finger, spreading the lube deeper into me and increasing my pleasure another notch. With my ass already being loosened up earlier it was not long before she added another finger to her ministrations and slowly worked me over until they were fully inside me and stretching me further still. Her steady thrusting and twisting was really getting me opened up and I was feeling the need for more.

"I want to feel you fuck me now, I want your cock in me. I want you to fill my ass like I filled yours."

Kate smiled at my brazen request and hunched her hips forward to rest her cock head against my soft, moist and pulsing ass. She rubbed it around a little more and then centred it and began to press forward a little. The head began to spread my rosebud and ease its way in. As she pushed each time I flexed my ass to open it and we established a nice rhythm.

"Fuck that looks so sexy from up here hun. My cock just nestling into your ass and just beginning to open you up, the head looks so big and your ass looks so small, I wonder how it will fit. Unnggg hnnnnn and when I push just right I've got my pussy being zinged from inside as well, and it just feels great. I can't wait till we are really fucking."

"Push a little harder hun I really want to feel this deep inside me"

At that, Kate began to rock more firmly into me, holding each thrust as my ass began to open further. On some thrusts I felt a twinge of pain that suggested that progress was being made. Then at a particular point when the head of her cock was almost fully inside but the final barrier had yet to be breached, Kate paused for a moment and her eyes met mine with a cheeky glint.

"Deep breath and push out when I count three," she whispered to me.

On each count she rocked her hips. And on the count of three she pushed with a short hard slam of her hips, causing the flare of her cock head to penetrate past my inner sphincter muscle. There was a quick sear of pain that caused a stifled cry followed by a deep guttural groan as I felt the head lodge against my prostate that had been yearning for stimulation.

"Oh wow that is fucking amazing, just fucking amazing. So, so good," was all I could garble out, "hold it there a moment while I catch my breath babe."

So there I was, on my back, ass in the air, legs spread wide and Kate with her cock half way into my ass. I spent the next few minutes taking some deep breaths and letting my ass adjust to the rampant artificial cock. The one attached to the beautiful woman who now had me in the palm of her hand. For the first time we were both experiencing a role reversal, what it's like to fuck and to be fucked. After a while I began to flex my ass on its intruder, and adjust to the heady mix of pain and pleasure coursing through me. With my eyes still locked on Kate's she was able to see when I was ready for more and the sensations turned fully to pleasure as she eased her cock millimetre my millimetre into the depths of my throbbing ass. As the head moved off my prostate the sensations focussed on the nerves in my taught sphincter. With every move of the cock past them they fired more pleasure bursts into my core.

After a few minutes of this indescribable pleasure Kate was fully wedged in my ass, leaning her weight into me to guarantee it. She reached for the lube and theatrically drizzled some down onto my cock which, after wilting during the confusion of pain and pleasure, had now returned to a twitching pulsing hardness. Both hands came down and smoothed the lube from one end of my cock to the other, bringing on more moans and sighs of pleasure from me. She then grasped my cock firmly in both hands while twisting her hips rhythmically, churning her cock inside my ass and causing my mind to begin to go into melt down mode. Her next move was to let my cock go and begin to withdraw her cock from me, this she did until just the head was left inside. I could picture now the sight she had before her as I had been there already that night. I could feel the ridged head tugging at my sphincter and nudging my prostate so I clamped down on it hoping selfishly that Kate would keep it inside.

Kate then once again went through the process of drizzling lube, this time along her cock and over my dilated sphincter, and sensuously rubbing it into a glistening sheen. She placed her hands onto my thighs and eased them apart more, fixed me with a gaze and then drove her cock back into me in one long smooth thrust. In one groan I emptied my lungs of air as I also pushed out to ease her entry, all the sensations in my body were now centred on my ass as it was literally reamed out by the woman of my dreams. With no pause as she hit bottom Kate pulled back again, establishing a steady firm thrusting pace. When she was settled into that she again reached down to my throbbing cock and began stroking it in time with her thrusts. If I thought I had reached a pleasure peak before, well then I was mistaken. The combination of the two actions was almost too much to bear. It was causing me to lose concentration and now when Kate thrust in I was forgetting to push back out, my ass was totally at her mercy and she began to really fuck me hard and fast.

During this Kate had begun a running commentary of the dirtiest sluttiest language I had ever heard from her. She was urging me on with things like "cum with my cock in your ass" and "take it deep like a man" and in between she was simply chanting fuck in time to her thrusts. My mind was spinning as all sexual barriers seemed to melt between us and the sensations coursing through my mind and body spun out of control. After what was probably five minutes of Kate hammering away at my ass and wanking away at my rock hard cock I began to reach the point of no return.

"Oh yeah cumming soon babe, not far," I managed to croak out.

"Hold on hold on ... I'm close too," was Kate's reply.

Within 30 seconds it was too late for me and no amount of willpower could have held back this orgasm. When I cried and spasmed, Kate immediately fired one last deep thrust into me and held her cock hard into me, grinding her hips to increase both our pleasures. Her hand on my cock went into overdrive until I stiffened and shot a load of cum hard up into the air. At this she slowed her pace and milked spurt after spurt from me. It landed on her tits and on my chest and god knows where else as my cock drained my balls to the last drop. Kate thankfully let my now over sensitive cock free of her grasp and she went about making herself cum. Whilst she continued grinding herself onto the small dildo wedged inside her cunt by the harness, she also took her breasts into her hands and began pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her actions eased by my cum dripping over both mounds. In short order she began to crash into a huge orgasm. Roaring and moaning as her body flushed with pleasure for what seemed an eternity she finally freed her tits from their mauling and collapsed onto my body in a sweating moaning heap. Slowly her breathing came back to a semblance of its normal state and she began to refocus into reality.

"Ohhhhhh yesss .... Yessss yessss," Kate breathed into my chest, "fuck me that was amazing."

"Holy fuck that was something else alright. You have no idea how much I love you babe"

"Oh I love you too, more than anyone ever ..... but by christ I lust you too hehehe," was Kate's reply.

Once again we both drifted into a semi conscious state for several moments before we began to disentangle ourselves. Kate, sitting back on her haunches now eased her cock from my ravaged ass. I urged her to be gentle as my ass was returning to a normal state and the pleasure was ebbing. The pop as the head of her cock freed itself was audible and caused us both to giggle like school kids and we collapsed back onto the bed holding each other in a tender embrace. We kissed and stroked each other as we came down from our highs, with the tenderness in both our asses and the still attached strap on cock wedged between us as reminders of the depravity of our evening's sexual explorations. We both knew full well that our relationship had now changed forever and that the boundaries of our activities were now well beyond any horizon.

Eventually we both slowly got out of bed and began to make a move toward the bathroom, Kate still with her cock attached to the harness and flapping around in front of her. Womanly curves contrasting with the unwavering rampancy of an artificial cock, what a sight!

I turned the shower on as Kate stripped out of her male appendage, rubbing her still wet pussy lips as they felt the freedom. We both stepped in and showered away the sweat and semen from our bodies and cleared our well loosened asses of lube and in Kate's case the remnants of my load. We kissed under the flow as the water washed the last suds away, both our bodies well sated after an evening that we would never forget.

neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers