Nekos are Best Tied Up

Story Info
She takes in a pet, only to use it for her own pleasure.
13.4k words
4.15
51.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed open the door a little and peeked inside the spare bedroom, the early morning sun shining through the dark yellow curtains, giving the room a golden glow. The room was almost bare, only having a large double bed in the middle of the room and a closet on the far wall. Smiling she looked over to the dark blue bed and the curled up body in it, hidden under a blanket. Giggling she opened the door wider and slipped inside silently, closing the door behind her and locking it, her eyes still locked on the figure in the bed. She quickly made her way towards the bed, feeling the soft white carpet on her bare feet as they made no sound, allowing her reach the bed without any noise. She had only woken up a few minutes before and she was looking forward to see how the Neko was doing, she hadn't had a shower or eaten yet, but she had a shower last night and she wasn't too hungry.

She hesitated as she reached the side of the bed, just looking down at the head on the pillow and watching him sleep for a moment. She pulled back the blankets that covered the Neko male that she had taken in the night before, slipping into the bed with him and letting the blanket rest over them both. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close, closing her eyes and feeling his soft body breathe softly against her. "Poor thing." She thought silently to herself, opening her eyes and petting his head and ears softly. She had found him on the street, cold and hungry in the car park at her work. She stayed in the car park for almost half an hour before she finally convinced the Neko that she wasn't going to hurt him. After she had taken him home, she gave him a large meal and a bath, scrubbing the Neko clean before letting him fall asleep in the spare bed.

She sighed softly, looking down at the small Neko that was sleeping, studying his face and body. He was shorter than her, being 1.6m (5'4) while she stood at around 1.7m (5'8) tall. He had a soft, thin build that made him look adorable and his young face made him look like he was only 19 or 18. He had brown hair that hung messily over his face, but after the bath it was now soft and clean. The fur on his ears and tail were almost the same colour as his hair, only being a shade or two darker but was also very soft, having used a lot of conditioner in the bath as well. He was only wearing long dark grey pajama pants that he she had fished up from the basement, she couldn't find the shirt but the blanket was thick enough to keep him warm. He felt warm again her bare skin and she looked down at the pants he was wearing, before she finally noticed that she was only wearing her sleeping clothes too.

Sighing softly to herself she closed her eyes and buried her face into the Nekos hair, pushing herself up against his warm body against and feeling his breathing through the fabric of her deep red sleeping bra. She nuzzled him softly and rubbed her thighs together to feel the soft fabric of the matching underwear, knowing that they were also red but quickly starting to think about her own body. She could feel the long black hair rest softly on her shoulders and feel the Nekos head rest gently against her C-cups. She wasn't super thin, but she was still attractive, having soft supple skin that was almost as light as the Nekos skin. She let her hands stroke down her sides, shuddering slightly as the stroked past her lower back and to her butt. It wasn't large and she didn't have wide grabble hips, but they were both a moderate size and her ass was dense and snug.

Opening her light blue eyes she looked blankly at the Nekos face, her hands still at her ass before she sighed and started to bring them back up. She stroked her hands back over to the Nekos hips and slid them up slowly, wrapping them around his lower back and pulling him close to her. Closing her eyes she let out a small happy sigh of relief, nuzzling his face softly as she gave him one last squeeze before she relaxed her body. She leaned back and pulled the male's body back with her, letting it rest against her slightly. She let his head slip away from her face and rest against her chest, giggling a little as she felt his warm breath radiate over her neck softly. She felt his ears softly brush against the bottom of her neck and against the side of her shoulder, making her smile as she settled down in the bed, snuggling up to the bundle in her arms before quickly falling asleep.

A weird sound vibrated through her breasts. She was too sleepy to notice it at first, but slowly she opened her eyes and looked down at the Neko. He was purring, nuzzling her neck and chest with his head and ears shyly. He was purring from his chest and it was pushed up against her bosom, making soft vibrations travel through her breasts and body. "Hey..." She said softly, smiling and nuzzling the top of his head. He looked up at her with big brown eyes, before closing them again and nuzzling her chest again with a shy mew. She giggled happily, hugging him tightly and cuddled closer, nuzzling her entire body against the snuggly Neko. He continued to purr and mewl softly at her and she squeezed him, making him stop his purring and let out a shy muffled whine. She relaxed her hug and he was no longer squished into her body, but he didn't continue his purring and she hesitated in alarm for a moment before she hummed comfortingly into his ear.

The Neko purred back at her and she giggled, making him mew happily before he started to purr loudly again. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the male's ears nuzzle softly against her cheek and neck before she opened her eyes and nuzzled back softly. She looked at the ear and thought to herself for a moment, before parting her lips a little and letting her tongue graze gently against it. She watched them fold back for a moment as the Neko shuddered a little, before perking back up and she smirked, taking a gentle hold of the tip of the ear with her mouth. She felt the male tense a moment before mewling shyly and trying to tug his ear free, making her giggle and press her lips down on it harder. She listened to his protesting mews before she started to nibble slowly down his ear, smirking as he stopped and buried his face in her chest, letting out a muffled shy mew. She smiled as she fit most of his ear in her mouth, closing her eyes and nomming softly on it.

Feeling the hot mewl against her chest she opened her eyes and looked down at the Neko, letting go and smirking teasingly down at him. He looked up shyly at her, seeing the smirk and looking away quickly, starting to curl up away from her. She giggled, tracing her finger up the male's spine and letting out a satisfied noise as the Neko let out a startled mewl. He pushed his body into her as he arched his back away from her hand, his tail swishing around under the blankets before curling up a little. Giggling she nipped at the other ear, before biting the tip and starting to nibble down it slowly too. She let most of his ear into her mouth again before she started to give it long slow licks with her tongue, still nibbling at it a little and pressing down on it with her lips. She smiled to herself as she felt the hot mewls against her chest again and she continued for a while, letting the male squirm softly in her arms.

After a few minutes the mewls had turned into mewling pants, small gasps coming out every time she sucked on his ear. Smiling deviously she gave his ear a tug, hearing a small moan from the Neko and letting go with a happy giggle. She felt the Neko start moving and she let her arms unwrap from him, letting him roll over shyly and start to curl up. She didn't hesitate, smirking deeply and pushing herself up against him, cuddling him from behind and pressing her lap up against his backside softly. She breathed softly against his ear and he whined shyly, his tail swirling around her leg and slowly curling around it. She wrapped her arms around him as he tried to curl up away from her body, resting them on his belly and chest and his body back against her front. She giggled softly as she listened to the shy mewls and whine as he squirmed softly, his ears folding back as he felt her breathe teasingly over them.

After a while she felt the Neko stop squirming and finally relax against her, making her smile and nuzzle the top of his head. She leaned her head down and gave his head a soft kiss, feeling his ears brush softly against her cheeks as they perked up again. Her smile turned into a smirk as the Neko started to purr again, letting her hands slowly his body and glide along his stomach. She shifted her legs slightly, feeling the Neko shudder and snuggle back into her trying to get away from her wandering hands. She guided her hands up slowly, letting out a curious noise as the Neko let out a stuttering moan as her hand slid over his collar bone. She felt back along his collar bone, listening to his shy mewls suddenly turn into shuddering moans again. She giggled, tracing her finger around the Neko's sweet spot as she took a teasing nip at his ear. "It would be a lot more fun if you told me about this little spot of yours earlier." She said with a smirk as the Neko whined shyly.

She started to stroke back and forth over his sweet spot with her fingers, trapping his arms with her other arm that wrapped around him tightly as he started to squirm. She giggled, licking the back of the Neko's neck teasingly and his panting moans started to get louder. The Neko stopped squirming after only a few moments of struggling, giving up and going limp. She smiled as he leaned against her heavily and started letting out soft pleasurable moans. She looked at the Neko's ears, they were folded back and she smiled, extending her head forward a little and biting the tip of it, sucking and nibbling it back towards her. She closed her eyes and massaged his sweet spot, nibbling and sucking on his ear as he started to squirm against her lap roughly. She felt something soft wrap around her thigh tightly and she swapped ears, letting out a playful moan back at him as she nibbled down his other ear teasingly.

She was breathing slightly heavier as he continued to squirm, his soft butt still grinding deeply against her lap as she teased him. She was starting to get turned on now, not only from the grinding in her lap that was slightly pleasurable, but the constant moaning. She stopped, her hand sliding away from his collar bone and hugging him tightly as she let go of his ear and licked at it softly. The Neko had stopped squirming and just leaned against her and started panting softly, his tail still wrapped shyly around her thigh. The Neko shifted for a moment before he let his body sink into her warm frame, she smiled softly and hugged him close. Her lap was warm now, the Neko had been grinding against it with his squirming and it had turned her on now. The Neko was obviously turned on, his body was hot and he was probably hard too, she slid her hand down his stomach towards his pants for a feel, but he let out a shy whine and crossed his arms over his belly, blocking the way.

She felt him lean more heavily against her and she smirked, rolling out from behind him suddenly and hearing him roll onto his back with a startled mrew. She rolled back, getting on top of him quickly and sitting up, resting her ass softly back into his lap as she straddled him. She smirked down at him, shifting around in his lap trying to get comfortable and pressing her thighs up snuggly against his hips. He was hard, she could feel it against her ass and he was mewling shyly and pushing up at belly trying to get her off. She felt his tail wrap around her waist and lower back and she shuddered, feeling the tail brush against her sweet spot and making her arch her back slightly. Smirking a little down at him she let her hands glide out over his belly softly, making him shudder give up trying to push her off, hugging himself protectively and whining out in protest.

She giggled, the Neko only getting shyer at the playful noise and starting to squirm more. She smirked down at him and rested her hands down on his belly, supporting herself a little as she started to grind her dense ass against his lap in time with his squirms. He gasped and moaned in surprise, closing his eyes and letting out a small whimper of pleasure as he started to push at her hands again. She almost fell on him as he pushed an arm off of him and she let out a small gasp of annoyance, glaring up at him and smiling lustfully as she reached forward with the free hand and started rubbing down hard on his collar bone. He arched his back as much as he could with her in his lap and his arms sprawled out over the bed and grabbed at the sheets. She smiled to herself, being able to do whatever she wanted to him when she teased his sweet spot that made him defenceless. The Neko was moaning with every breath and his eyes were shut tight, the bulge in his pants was becoming quickly more noticeable to her as it pushed up against her.

She sat back in his lap, letting her hands move away from his collar bone and stopping her grinding as she stroked up her belly and sides slowly. She watched the Neko calm down and open his eyes, watching her slide her hands up her body seductively and letting out a shy whimper. She smiled at him, stroking over her bra slowly before slipping her hands behind her back. She closed her eyes and felt the strap at her back, untying it and blushing as she felt her bra fall away and into her lap. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at the Neko lustfully through her half closed eyes, brushing the bra out of her lap and off the bed. The Neko was blushing red, shivering slightly as he hugged himself tightly with his tail still wrapped around her lower back, continually twitching against her sweet spot. She just sat there smiling at him, resting her hands down onto his sides and stroking them gently as the Neko continued to stare.

The Neko finally broke from his stunned shyness, letting out a small whine and pushing out gently against her stomach, trying to get her off ineffectively. She giggled at the feeble attempt, grabbing his wrists and pinning them down against the bed as she leaned forward to lie down on him. She felt her breasts push against his chest and he was just as hot as her, his shy mewls and gentle squirming made him rub against her breasts. She smirked and kissed his lips gently, the Neko tensing for a moment before relaxing and letting out a shy confused mew, almost letting out a purr as she kissed him again. The Neko was watching her with soft innocent eyes and she knew her eyes would be full of lust, but she could see a hint of curiosity in his eyes. She kept giving his lips quick soft pecks, before sliding her body back a little as she licked at his jaw softly, seeing that the Neko wasn't going to kiss back.

She looked down slightly and closed her eyes, licking softly across his collar bone and feeling his body arch up against her as he let out a gasping moan. She giggled and kept her eyes closed as she continued to lick back and forth over his collar bone, listening to the frenzied moans and excited whimpers. She let go of his wrists and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him as she stopped licking his entire collar bone and just licked roughly back and forth over his sweet spot. His body twitched uncontrollably up against her and she opened her eyes to look up at the Neko, seeing his eyes shut tight and his mouth wide open letting out softer but more pleasurable moans. She closed her eyes again, pressing her lips over his sweet spot and sucking at it softly, letting her teeth nibble teasingly at it as the Neko shivered and whimper softly.

She gave the collar bone one last lick before letting go of it, looking up at the Neko as his body fell exhaustively against the bed panting hard. She giggled at him and slid down his body slowly, her breasts grinding over his belly and down past his groin, stopping when she was between his legs. "I only have one thing on, so I think it's only fair if you do too." She winked at him lustfully before starting to pull his pants down slowly. The Neko mewed loudly, grabbing at his pants and pulling them back up franticly as he started to blush again. She looked at him with a frown before smirking lustfully and grabbing his wrists, grinding her breasts purposefully up against his body again as she sat on his chest. She leaned forward, grabbing a long strand of linen from under the pillow and tying his hands quickly to the bed head.

The Neko let out a startled mewl, starting to squirm and she could feel his ears brush against her belly. She looked down and giggled, seeing that she was almost leaning up against his face and he was almost between her legs. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, leaning against his face and feeling his fore head through the soft fabric of her last piece of clothes. She heard a muffled mewl followed by a shy whimper and she giggled, opening her eyes and looking down at him, feeling his ears brush against the inside of her thighs, a tattoo of blue swirls on her left thigh clearly visible. She reached down and held his head gently, stroking his ears with his fingers as she started to move her hips and rub against his face softly. He continued to let out shy whimpers as his face was humped softly and she smiled, leaning back and sitting on his chest as she started to get wet.

She continued to pet his ears as the Neko looked at her blushing, his hands tied up and unable to squirm with the weight on his chest. She smiled as he closed his eyes and started to purr as she stroked his ears in a certain way, her thumbs brushing the inside of his ears softly. She giggled and let go of his ears now that he was relaxed, watching him open his eyes before she glanced behind her and smirked, remembering what she was meant to be doing. "No more struggling for you anymore." She turned around on him, straddling his chest and leaning forward to grab his pants and slowly drag them down to his knees. She giggled, knowing that she was basically 69ing him and her tramp stamp which was a symbol for Yuri would be showing. She leaned forward more, lying down on him fully to getting the Neko's pants completely off and feeling the Neko's tail brush softly against her face.

She heard the shy whine from behind her and she smiled, her breasts resting heavily against the bulge in his under wear and she grinded against teasingly. She shifted back, not being able to see his member and caused another shy moan as she grinded against him and pushed her groin into his face. She felt his head turn away and she rested against his cheek, she didn't mind the Neko not doing anything as she was focused on the bulge in front of her. She let her hand stroke slowly over it, feeling it's shape and hardness through the fabric as her spare hand rubbed softly back and forth on the inside of his thigh. The smirked lustfully as she saw the Neko's hardness throb and push up against her hand, followed by a hot whimpering moan that she could feel on the inside of her thigh. She giggled lustfully as the Neko continued to moan against her thigh and it was starting to turn her on more.

The hot moaning against the inside of her thigh was getting a bit too much for her and she sat up slowly, pulling her backside to her body as she dragged her ass down the Neko's body into his lap. She giggled, easily feeling how hard he was now that his pants where gone, feeling his bulge rest snug between her cheeks as she looked back seductively at the Neko. He moaned out as she started moving her hips, grinding the fabrics of their underwear softly against each other, pressing at each other pleasurably. She watched him as he closed his eyes, his head resting back into the pillow while his mouth hung open, letting out deep panting moans. She looked away from him when she felt his tail curl around her waist, letting out a soft moan as it brushed along her sweet spot, her lower back. It wrapped tightly around her belly and lower back, brushing against her sweet spot as she moved her hips, making her closer her eyes and arch her back a little, grinding a bit more pleasurably.