Nekos are Best Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting really turned on now, starting to pant as her ass grinded slowly against the Neko's hot lap. She opened her eyes and looked down, seeing that she was wet and started to speed up, grinding her round firmness against his hardness a little harder. She closed her eyes and let out low moans as he pushed up between her cheeks more, pressing against her ass a little as her grinding got a little bit more intense. She found herself holding onto the Neko's thighs and she smiled to herself a little, stroking the inside of his thighs and feeling the fur on his tail start to stand up. He was moaning shamelessly now, letting out long soft moans as his bulge throbbed heavily up at her every time she grinded down into him. She slowed down a little, but still grinded deeply against his lap and shaft, starting to feel the Neko heat up a little under her, his hips feeling hot against her thigh from the straddling position.

She slowed to a stop, her heated breathing matching the heated breathing of the Neko behind her. She felt the tail loosen around her and she looked behind her at the Neko. He was lying heavily against the bed, breathing heavily with his eyes closed and his ears folded back. She smiled turning around on top of him and straddling his lap again, resting her wet panties against the bulge in front of her. She could feel herself blushing a little, but she didn't really care about it as she let herself grind against his hardness softly. They both moaned rather loudly and she felt it throb up against her pushing against the fabric. She closed her eyes as she leaned forward, holding onto his hips and starting to grind her puss against his hardness, letting out soft pleasurable moans. She could hear the Neko moaning softly too and his tail wrapped around her belly and back again, rubbing against her sweet spot making her moan a bit louder.

She continued grinding her and him together, getting really turned on now and feeling her body start to heat up. She opened her eyes a little, looking up at the moaning Neko that was starting to arch his back. She smirked a little, her sex drive taking over as she put her hands on his chest, pushing him back down as she began to move roll her hips a bit harder. The smirk left her face quickly as she closed her eyes and let out a long moan, feeling herself twitch a little as he pushed up against her. She felt him start to squirm a little, finally breaking himself from the pleasure as he tried to get her off, moving away from her grinding slightly. She opened her eyes and glared up at him as her pleasure was interrupted, her hand sliding up from his chest to his collar bone, bearing her thumb down into his sweet spot. She smiled as he arched his back and moaned loudly, his squirming stopping as she shifted back into his lap properly, continuing her heavy grinding.

The Neko's loud moaning drowned out the sound of her own moans as she continued to grind against him, continuing to massage his sweet spot to keep his obedience. She was panting by now and her body was burning hot now, both from being turned on so much and the heavy grinding. Stopping she closed her eyes, leaning forward and laying down on the Neko, resting her head on his chest and panting softly against it. She could hear the Neko's own heavy pants above her and she smiled, relaxing her body trying to calm it down and cool off a bit. She straightened her legs out a bit, her arms wrapping back behind his head as she dragged herself up a bit, nuzzling her head under the Neko's chin. The body under her was still warm despite how hot she was, but she felt it slowly start to cool down with hers.

She smiled to herself a little, enjoying the little rest after the heavy grinding and teasing. She stretched her legs out a little more and shifted on top of him, only to feel his bulge grind against her and causing the Neko to let out a soft moan. She opened her eyes and looked up at the Neko, before smirking and sliding down him and stopping between his legs again. She heard the Neko's shy protest as she pulled his boxers down, sitting up and looking behind her as she dragged them all the way off. She turned back to him and giggled, lying down again between his legs and looking at the thing in front of her. The Neko's hardness was an easy 7 inches, throbbing gently in front of her and slightly wet, probably her own wetness. She smiled as the Neko started to squirm again and she stroked slowly up his thighs, feeling him shiver and stop. Giggling she continued to stroke the inside of his thighs, watching his shaft twitch along with his shivers.

She smirked, deciding it was time to tease the Neko a bit more than just simple thigh stroking. She leaned forward, blushing a little as she felt his hardness brush against her neck as she leaned past it. Her hands rested at the inner base of his thighs, pushing his legs apart and giving her plenty of room as she moved her head up a little to the Neko's belly, feeling his tail find her arm and wrap around it slowly. She closed her eyes and leaned down, giving the male a soft slow lick over his belly, causing him to let out a whimpering moan and arch his back a little. She blushed as he arched his back a second time, feeling his hardness now at her breasts and grinding between them a little. She continued to lick and tease the Neko's belly, enjoying the soft sounds of the Neko as he whimpered out moans and brushed his cock against her bosom.

She felt the Neko's hardness brush between her breasts again as she licked him and smirked, deciding it was time to get a bit closer. She shifted a little bit down, before lying down on the Neko, letting her breasts settle down snug around his hardness. The Neko let out a surprised gasp before blushing a deep red and started letting out soft shy mewls. She just smirked, licking at his lower belly now and causing him to grind his member between her breasts as he arched his back. She started to move about with him too, shifting against his crotch and sliding against his shaft whenever he arched his back up to moan. She could feel that the Neko was starting to heat up, she wasn't exactly heating up herself but she was having fun and it was turning her on more than she already was. She started to purposely grind against his member, no longer licking the Neko's belly and just enjoying watching him squirm and moan in pleasure.

She let the Neko arch his back one last time, pushing up between her breasts as she slid down purposely to pleasure the Neko even more, before slipping down completely and settling down between his legs again. The Neko relaxed back into the bed and panted softly, his eyes closed and his ears folded back onto his head. Seeing the throbbing hardness in front of her she smiled, taking hold of it gently and letting her palm push up against it softly, stroking at it slowly to get a proper feel for it. The Neko let out small moans as she stroked him, before stopping as she just let her hand slide down and rest at his base. Half closing her eyes and leaned forward, letting her tongue lick up the underside of it. She didn't hear the surprised moan as the Neko's flavour spread over her tongue, making her blush and give it another small lick. She closed her eyes and blushed deeper as she leaned forward and give him another long tasteful lick, her tongue pushing wetly up against his hardness and sliding up it softly.

She opened her eyes and smirked softly, starting to lick his hardness playfully all over and making the Neko moan and getting his member wet. His tail slowly unwrapped from her hand, making her shiver a little as it slid down her side and wrap around her lower back. Blushing slightly she moved her mouth over his shaft, closing her pursed lips over his head softly and giving him a small bob. She heard the Neko moan and she moaned back playfully, before closing her eyes again and starting to bob softly on his hardness. She blushed a little more as she felt it throb against her lips as she bobbed, pushing into her mouth and brushing against her tongue a little more every time. She started to bob lower, letting it go deeper and she pushed her tongue up against it, shivering at the flavor again and continuing to bob slowly. The whimpering moans and the taste made her lustful and playful, pushing her tongue fully up against the underside of his member and letting it slide pleasurably against it as she bobbed.

She continued to bob slowly, pushing him a little deeper each time and stroking softly at his base with her hand, her spare hand gently stroking the inside of his thigh. She was lost in feeling, the Neko's flavourful member pushing past her lips and against her tongue, throbbing hotly against it before sliding away. The feeling of his hard head bumping at the back of her mouth, nudging against her throat gently broke her away from her lustful trance. She blushed softly and bobbed again, letting it bump against her throat again as she moved her hand down to his base more starting to run out of room. She wasn't ready to swallow it yet, but she only had a little more than half in her mouth and she didn't want them to leave anything un-touched. She half opened her eyes and looked up at the Neko, seeing that his back was arched and his mouth wide open, letting out whimpering moans in time with her bobbing.

She looked down as she slid up slowly, before getting a devious idea and looked back up at the Neko, wanting to watch his reaction. She started to bob down again, but gave a small suck this time, feeling it pull into her mouth a little faster and more pleasurably then before. The Neko arched his back a lot more than he did with his other bobs, surprising her and making his member push against her throat and she pulled back a little. The Neko lowered back down onto the bed as she slid back up slowly, panting and moaning gently as he opened his eyes and looking down at her nervously. She just smirked back up at him, slipping off his cock and parting her lips a little, just hovering over his head before she playfully let her tongue graze over his head. He closed his eyes and moaned again, before she closed her own eyes and shifted a little bit to get a better bobbing position, getting a bit more over him than before.

She bobbed down again, sliding down his shaft slowly and letting her tongue grind softly along the underside of him again. She was in a better position now and was going a little deeper, but she still felt him nudge against the back of her mouth at just over half way. She let out a gentle sigh as she moved up slowly, before giving a long hard suck that pulled her head back down. She continued to do short quick bobs with him as deep as he could go, feeling him constantly bump against the entrance of her throat. The Neko's back was arched constantly now, only giving small movements upwards every time she gave him a long heavy suck. She opened her eyes and slid back a bit more than normal, peeking over his arched back to see him biting his lip and his eyes shut tight. Closing her eyes again she sucked herself down again, starting to bob a bit faster and listening to the short but heavy moans.

She had gotten used to the flavor, that or there was no flavor left as she only tasted a dull sweetness as her tongue slid along him. She blushed as a sweeter, fresher flavor found itself on her tongue and she slid up, stopping her bobbing to slowly lap at the pre he had given her. Looking up at the Neko she smirked a little, before closing her eyes and sliding down his shaft again slowly without sucking. Feeling him push against her throat again she finally gave a hard suck, swallowing him and feeling his member slide easily down her throat. She shivered slightly as she went as low as she could, her lips at his base and feeling half of him in her mouth and the other half in her throat. The Neko had let out a longer, more pleasurable moan, but she could feel him relax as she held her depth, feeling every throb of his member on the inside of her throat. She slid back slowly, taking a small breathe as he left her throat before swallowing him in greedily again, his shaft going in deeply and easily.

She started to bob more greedily after a while, giving his base short deep bobs before sliding back to take a breath. The bobbing was easier now, her throat lubricated with the constant tasteful pre that continued to appear in small amounts at the Neko's tip. She pushed herself down onto his base, sucking constantly on him while he was deep in her throat and throbbing hotly at every movement. Finally she slipped him out completely, opening her eyes and moving back into a more comfortable position. She wiped her lips on the back of her hand and she swallowed to clear her mouth and throat of any leftover flavor, looking up at him and smirking slightly. He was panting heavily, his ears folded back and from her angle she could see his small feline teeth and his tongue resting gently on his lower lip. He opened his eyes and looked at her shyly, letting out a small whimper and squirmed slightly. She smirked as an idea came to mind, why not give him a taste? She climbed towards him lustfully, ignoring his shy mewls and gentle squirming.

She looked down at the blushing face of the Neko between her legs and she giggled, running her hand through his hair slowly. She was straddling his chest, putting herself as close to his face as possible and she could feel his ears on the inside of her thighs. She was completely naked now, her underwear on the floor now as she slid her hands up her body slowly, showing her body off and making the Neko even more flustered. She lifted herself up on her knees a little and moved herself closer to his face, watching him turn his head away and let out a shy whine. She smiled down at him, stroking his ears softly and letting her wetness hover just in front of his mouth. "Come on kitty, have a taste." She took a gentle hold of his head and turned it back towards her, ignoring his shy struggling and embarrassed whines. She continued to coax him with soft petting and gentle words, before she closed her eyes and let out a surprised moan as he gave her a small lick.

She opened her eyes and looked down, smiling down at him and petting his ears softly again as she leaned herself a bit closer to his mouth. She moaned and closed her eyes again when she felt the soft wetness of his tongue slide over her skin again, follow by a shy mewl from the Neko. She tilted her head back and continued to moan softly as he started to give her longer and more pleasurable licks. She move around on her knees a little from the pleasure, petting his ears and head for every lick he gave her. He was just licking the front of her and she wanted more, unable to resist the urge to move herself directly above his mouth. The Neko mewled shyly, before continuing to do long and slow licks on target now, making her moan even deeper as her whole body shivered now. She opened her eyes and look down at him, rubbing his ears between her fingers and coaxing him to take a step further, she wanted more than just licks on the outside.

She watched him close his eyes and blush a deep red, his ears folding back as his tongue went out and pushed up against her. She closed her eyes again and tilted her head back, biting back a moan as she felt his tongue push her apart a little as he licked. He licked her one more time, before his tongue pushed itself inside her and grazed her inside flesh pleasurably, making her let out a muffled moan. He gave her a few more licks, his tongue pushing a little deeper every time before he stopped and squirmed under her with a shy mewl. Opening her eyes she looked down at her, smiling and petting his ears and head again slowly. "It's ok, keep going." She spoke soothingly down at him, only to get an embarrassed whine back as he turned his head away from her and leaned it against her thigh. She bit her lower lip, moving his head back into position and shifting herself forward, trapping his head between her thighs.

He kept his gaze away from her face and her wetness in front of her, staring at her belly with his ears folded back stubbornly. She squirmed around him, her body being impatient as she wanted the pleasure to continue. She bit her lip as you tried to fight the urge to get forceful, not being able to stop her sex drive once it was turned on. After a bit of coaxing she let out a startled moan as he licked her outside again, unable to resist the urge to press forward against his tongue. He whined loudly and bit his lip, shaking his head as his ears perked up from the unexpected movement. She let out an impatient whine herself, having made him shy and stubborn again after coaxing him into continuing. She moved herself away a little from his mouth and pet the inside of his ears gently, making him close his eyes and let out a long soft purr. He licked out again at her as she continued to pet his ears and she smirked down at him, seeing his wide open mouth only a few inches away.

She pushed herself up against his lips, letting out a shuddering breathe as they pushed against her skin when the Neko tried to close his mouth. She smirked dominantly and lowered herself a little, putting weight on his open mouth and getting herself closer in. She held onto his head softly, feeling him squirm under her trying to get her out of his mouth. "Keep going kitty, don't stop." She cooed down at him, smiling down lustfully at him as she knew that he couldn't shy away any more. The Neko let out a muffled whine, looking up at her with wide eyes before half closing them and starting to lick again. She tilted her head back, starting to moan again as his tongue back and forth outside of her, pushing just hard enough to part her lower lips a little. He wasn't going inside like before, but his hot breathe and soft lips made up for it as he continued to work at her puss. She resisted the urge to start humping his open mouth, but she let her hips move a tiny bit in time with his licking.

She arched her back and let out a long pleasurable moan as she felt his tongue finally push itself inside of her. She closed her eyes and continued to moan, feeling him just slips in and out slowly, getting deeper every time. She tilted her head back and focused on the pleasure, the Neko not being able to get any deeper and just licking her inner walls gently. Opening her eyes and leaning forward she looked down at the Neko, watching him eat her out with his eyes closed and ears folded back. She panted softly between her moans as she took a firm hold of his head, closing her eyes and leaning forward over him, pressing against him a bit more now. She slowly started to move her hips, unable to resist the urge to hump his mouth and letting the pleasure take over her body. The Neko let out a muffled whine as she started to move, but to her surprise kept licking her inner walls slowly with his tongue.

She spread her legs open, keeping the Male's head in place with her hands as she started to hump his mouth easier. Her panting had just turned into steady moaning now and her breasts were leaning against the Neko's tied arms now. She continued to grind against her lips pleasurably, starting to hump his mouth urge fully and feeling her body start to get hot. She slowed down for a moment, leaning back and straightening her body up as she changed her position against slightly. She took a better hold of his head as she started to pull it towards her in time with her hips, grinding deeply and slowly starting to speed up. Her arms and hips slowly formed a rhythm that spread to the rest of her, her entire body soon moving in a pleasurable erotic wave. She urged herself again his lips and tongue roughly, moaning shamelessly as his tongue pushed deep into her in time with her humping.

She felt herself getting close and she arched her back, letting her head hang back as she moaned loudly, continuing to hump his mouth lustfully. He was eating her out easily now, just moving his lips and tongue in time with her own movements. His head started to rock a little as she started to ride his mouth harder, making him whine a little as she started to get a little rough, unable to hold back her inner urges. She leaned back a little, continuing to ride his face and roll her hips, making her grind against his mouth more and giving him a new angle. She started moaning feverishly as he started to work deeper into her, gently nomming on her on the outside while licking pleasurably on the inside. She leaned forward again, moving herself over him and resting her body against his arms as she started to full on fuck his mouth. She let go of his head, gripping the bed head for support as her whole body moved in rhythm as she got ready to climax.