Nekos are Best Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him for a while, letting her body rest for a moment as she tried to break the Neko's adamant shyness. After a while of prodding his tongue with hers, he started prodding back and the flat of his tongue pushing up against hers softly. She let out a happy sound the was as close to a purr a human could make, expecting a real purr in return but getting none. She continued to try and coax him into purring, to admit he was enjoying it but he never did, eventually she broke the kiss with a heavy pant and sat up a bit. She took hold of his hips and looked down at herself, her body still a bit tired but she was sure her body was rested enough to hold out until climax. Looking back up at the Neko she closed her eyes, only just noticing his own eyes open before she started to ride him steadily again and his moan echoed out. Slowly she sat up fully, her hands sliding forward up his sides to balance her out and give her something to hold onto. She continued to roll her hips and lift herself with her knees a little, dropping her ass into his lap in perfect rhythm with the rest of her body.

She moaned heavily between pants, her body quickly heating up again as her hands stroked back and forth along the male's sides. She was slowly slipping back into a lustful trance, her mind and body being taken over by the pleasure again and she didn't resist. She leaned back a little and brought her hands back slowly, sliding down his belly and hips slowly before resting on his thighs behind her. Hanging her head back she began to pick up the pace, quickly reaching the speed and rhythm of sex she was going before she had stopped to rest. She arched her back a little and started letting out higher pitched moans as she felt the Neko's tail again, feeling it move up from her hips slowly to tighten around her belly and lower back. It brushed heavily against her sweet spot as she moved up and down, making her let out deeper and more pleasurable moans. She could hear the slightly uncontrolled moans of the Neko over her own, each lustful sound he made was hinted with shyness but still warm and pleasure filled.

The pleasure slowly took control of her body as she started to ride him more heavily, her mouth parting as she started to moan shamelessly. Her ass grinded hotly against his lap for the split second it was there, before it lifted away only to drop down again. He was rubbing roughly against her insides and penetrating deeply, her position letting his entire length in and making their groins touch. She spread her legs out a bit more and slowly lifted her head up, leaning back a little as she forced her eyes open to see if the Neko was close at all. His eyes were shut tight and his ears folded back, his chest going up and down in time with her riding, making him pant heavily with his mouth partly opened. She felt her nails start to dig into his thighs as she gripped them tightly, before she straightened up and slid her hands to her own thighs. She watched him for a few seconds before she closed her own eyes and moaned loudly again, quickly going back into her lustful trance and riding him deeply and hard.

Without her arms behind her to support herself she was finding it hard to keep her balance, her body swaying slightly and the riding losing its rhythm slowly. Biting her lip she leaned forward, her hands searching out over the Neko's chest searching for a place to hold to support herself. She ignored the gasping moan he made when she rested her hands over his collar bone and started grinding against him more with her riding. She leaned forward over him, panting hotly and hearing his moans loudly now as she drew her head closer. Her legs were tired from all the lifting and she raised her backside up, her legs sliding down as she got up onto her knees now. Her riding was easier now, pushing and rolling her hips down against his lap to fuck him rather than lifting her whole body up and down. Their belly and groin rubbed together smoothly as she continued to grind lustfully into his lap, their skin starting to get wet as they began sweating.

She was in a better position now, easily moving her body above the Neko and fucking him full on now. She felt the rhythm in her hips slowly start to take over the rest of her body, her legs and ass and legs swaying urge fully along with the rhythm. She moaned breathlessly as her body slowly started to form a wave again as she rode him, arching her back out and leaning forward before evening her body out by forcing her backside forward. The sex driven wave was making her whole body move, her hands rubbing deeply against his collar bone and making his moans sound twisted and wild. The body wave made her heat up a whole lot more as it soon got into a perfect rhythm, her legs and hips thrusting forward in time with her back arching. Her breasts bounced up and down slightly as she flung her shoulders and head back with the wave, her hair tumbling wildly down her back and swaying back and forth again her shoulders. She was moaning shamelessly now, feeling herself getting close as well as feeling her body start to tire again.

Her body continued its wave as it urged to ride him hard for a while, both their moans syncing up in time with each of her thrusts. She was leaning on his collar bone hard, his wet chest making her slip suddenly and she fell a little, her arms sliding down onto the bed to support her again. She hadn't stopped completely, her ass and hips rolled and grinded against his lap as she continued to feel him push into her deeply. Panting heavily she felt her breasts pressing softly up against the male's chest, his body arching up from pleasure and brushing against them softly. She welcomed the extra pleasure for a while, letting out pleasured moans as her riding had turned into mainly grinding again. Reaching up she gripped the bed head, folding her arms on it and resting her fore head on her arms as she brought her legs forward, sitting on her thighs and continuing to fuck the male hard. She focused on her lower half, her ass grinded deeply into his lap and her thighs closing in on the male's sides to get in closer.

Her inner walls were slowly becoming numb from pleasure and she started to moan in a higher pitch as she started to fuck the male's hardness urge fully. Her rounded breasts kept their shape, but the rough riding was making them wobble a little as she pushed herself forward. She shut her eyes tight and hid them into the back of her wrists as she clutched the bed head tightly, her nails digging into the wood a little and her moans coming out uncontrollably and lustfully. He was pushed in deep and was only sliding in and out a little, only leaving less than an inch between her puss and the Neko's base before rushing back down his length again. The male's moans were long and loud now and she knew he was close, she bit her lip as she continued to slam herself into him as she started to feel herself about to climax. She breathed and huffed heavily, her body driven by sex as it burned hot with lust and drugged by pleasure. She started to mimic his long pleasure filled moans and tilted her head back, biting her wrist and muffling it's loudness as she slammed her hips forward one last time.

She arched her back and moaned out loudly over the bed head, her hips rocking back and forth a little as she climaxed. She felt her body go numb from pleasure, spreading from her groin to the rest of her body. She only just barely heard the moan of the Neko as he reached his limit too, arching his back and straining against his binds as he came into her. Through the numbing pleasure she felt him throb hard inside of her, each throb pumping thick hot loads into her and coating her inner walls. Both they're bodies were tense as they both finished their climaxing, the long moan finally ending as he relaxed back into the bed breathing heavily. Her hips continued to push against his lap even after she had finished, her chest rising and falling rapidly and she panted heavily into her arm. She slowly felt her lustfulness drain away and her body was quickly taken over by tiredness, her hips finally relaxing as she sat into his lap. She continued to lean against the bed head for a while, resting her forehead on her arms and trying not to fall over from exhaustion.

Her heavy breathing finally started to steady out and she opened her eyes, looking down at the still heavily panting male. His eyes were closed and his mouth was only partly open, his small feline teeth only just in sight as she studied him. Almost his entire body was limp, she could still feel him hard inside her and she looked up, looking at the slightly transparent linen tied around the male's wrists and bed head. She stroked his arms softly before untying him, letting the linen fall to the bed as she wrapped his arms around her waist. Smiling a little she leaned away from the bed head, resting all her weight into his lap and ignoring the slight whimper as she moved around him. She lifted herself up slowly, letting out a soft moan herself as he slid out easily, his entire lap wet from both his and her climax. Feeling him finally slide out of her she sat back into his lap again, his semi-hard length resting against her belly gently and his hands resting on her hips, held in place by her own hands.

Letting out one last heavy breath she slipped off him and to the side, settling down beside him and rolling onto her side. His arms slipped around her waist again as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him up onto his side too. She hugged him weakly, resting her chin on his head and feeling his ears nuzzle the sides of her cheek. Closing her eyes she leaned back a little, pulling the male's hot body against her and feeling his breathing start to even out as his chest started to rise and fall more slowly against her belly. She hugged his head against her chest and bosom and sighed softly, feeling her body slowly starting to fall asleep one limb at a time. She cuddled him softly, her body almost asleep by the time he finally got his breathing under control and he relaxed coolly into her. The outside world seemed foggy and slow as she started to fall asleep after the exhausted sex, but she still smiled as she heard the Neko start to purr gently into her chest.