Nell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept his cock in her mouth long after he finished cumming, slowly moving back and forth on it. It must be seven inches long and almost as big around as a beer bottle. She loved the feeling of it and even though he he had cum, his cock didn't get one bit soft. So Nell continued sucking on it and playing with his balls.

She looked up, and smiling around the cock in her mouth, she watched him as he watched his cock going in and out of her mouth. That part she loved, but she could see that he was getting ready to cum again. That, she decided, would be awesome and she began working his cock a little faster. She was right, within five minutes he got hold of her head and held her in place while he fucked her mouth. He was a little rough, but tried to be careful. Until his body stiffened and he pushed the tip of his cock against the back of her throat and shot several more strings of cum down her throat. Nell loved the feeling of his cum hitting the back of her throat, but now she wanted this gorgeous cock buried in her pussy.

Nell got to her feet and with her back to him she bent over, spread her legs, "put it to me James, I want that magnificent cock pounding my pussy! Make me cum all over your cock!"

And James did as he was told. He shoved his cock all the way up her cunt, hitting her cervix. She was wet! As a matter of fact her pussy juices were flowing down the inside of her legs, mixing with the water from the shower. James was pounding her cunt hard, holding her hips to keep from slamming her head against the shower wall. It didn't take them long. Nell came first, screaming, "I'm cumming, James, fuck me harder! Yeah, don't stop, just fuck me hard. Slam your cock all the way up my pussssssssssyyyyyy!"

James was doing an excellent job. He slammed his cock into Nell's cunt, pulling her to him via her hips and he was shooting his pearly white cum into her cunt. Which made her scream all the more. Finally, they finished cumming. James turned off the water and Nell leaned against him, flattening her tits against his chest and pressing his cock against her stomach. It was covered with their juices and still leaking but that was more than fine with Nell and putting her arms around his neck, she kissed him long and deep.

"C'mon big boy, I have a big empty bed that will accommodate the both of us." And taking him by the hand, not bothering to dress, they left the bathroom and entered the hall. Paul and Kelly were standing out there to greet them. They were not at all surprised by what they saw since they had been kept awake by all the hollering their mother was doing.

On the other hand Nell and James did not expect to see anyone standing in front of them and they both looked at the two kids, with their mouths agape. Paul had a wide grin on his face that was akin to a smirk. He looked his mother up and down and by the time he finished his cock couldn't get any harder.

Kelly did the same, looking intently at her mother's naked body and instantly her gym shorts were soaking wet. But she certainly didn't miss James's cock either. It was hard and huge and she knew that she was going to get that in her pussy and mouth before he left for school.

The moment Nell got over her surprise she got a big smile, but she was at a lose for words. At least for a moment. "Okay, well, off to bed everyone," she said to her kids. And with that she lead James into her room leaving Paul and Kelly standing there with nothing but big smiles.

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and went to their separate rooms. But no sooner were they inside that they were ripping off their cloths. Paul was jacking off fast and hard, leaning against the wall and moaning. Kelly, on the other side of the wall was doing the same thing, rubbing her clit and moaning. She had her tee-shirt off and was squeezing and pinching her nipple.

She could plainly hear her brother through the wall and yelled at him, "watcha doing Paul?"

"What do you think?" He said between moans.

"Same as me, huh! I bet I can cum before you."

"Maybe, but you'll just cheat and pretend to cum."

"I'm almost there now," she was shouting and moaning at the same time and her pussy juices were flowing down her legs and all over her hand.

"Me too," Paul shouted.

"Well, you gonna bet or not?"

"You can't be trusted!"

"Fuck Paul, I'm the most trustworthy person you'll ever meet!"

"Like hell."

"If you come in here and watch me, then will you bet?"

That silenced him and for a moment his hand stopped as well. "Are you shitting me?"
"Nope, say your bet and come in, but you'd better hurry up."

"Oh fuck!" He tried to think but his mind was a mess at the moment, and all he could think about was sex. "Okay, winner gets a blow job!"

"Deal, c'mon!"

Paul literally raced to his sister's room. Barging in he saw her leaning against the wall, legs spread wide and her bald pussy was wet. This was the first time he'd seen his sister naked and he was in awe, she had a terrific body and right now all he wanted to do was fuck it. Instead he leaned against the door and started jerking off, matching her stroke for stroke. She was right, she did cum first and screaming she shot a stream of her cum straight at her brother, hitting his legs, almost getting high enough to wash his cock and balls. She must have had at least a half dozen orgasms before she slid down the wall, sitting on the floor panting, playing with her pussy.

Moments later Paul stiffened and with a final three hard pumps on his cock the first rope of cum shot out hitting his sister's tits. He couldn't have planned it any better. The next four strings hit her on her stomach right above her pubic bone, then the floor for the last two. Finished he sat on the floor as well catching his breath.

They could hear their mother moaning and yelling down the hall and loved it. When they caught their breath they just sat and studied each others body. Paul loved the way his sister's pussy and tits looked and the way she was slowly rubbing her slit and she, of course was looking at Paul's cock and loving the size of it. Maybe not tonight, but soon she was going to fuck him as well as their cousin. And who knows, maybe even her mother. Had she been able to read Paul's mind, she would see that he to was down for fucking her and his mother.

"Okay, I won! Now do your duty," Kelly said, spreading her legs wide and learning at him. Well, maybe she would get him to fuck her tonight. In the meantime his tongue was doing some awesome work on her hot little cunt.

12