Nellie and The Unicorn Onesie

Story Info
Who wears pyjamas to a pyjama party?
6.6k words
4.78
62.1k
92

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authour's Note:

This story is the first in a series of stand-alone short stories about the titular character, Nellie. Each story that follows can be read on its own or together, in any particular order, though they will be posted in chronological order. The stories may fall under different categories, but all will tell tales of Nellie's various adventures.

This first adventure would be considered Erotic Couplings. In it, Nellie attends a pyjama party where she's misunderstood what constitutes "pyjamas."

Special thank you to OneAuthor and norafares for editing.

**

"Apparently, I severely misunderstood the meaning of the term 'pyjama party.'"

Kara's face contemplated me in amused consideration. "I mean, you can go home and change if you want."

Eyes were on me from every direction, and I shook my head. "I've made my entrance. Everyone's going to notice if I leave and change."

She was fighting so hard not to laugh. Shrugging helplessly, I tore open the case of beer I'd brought with me and popped a can open.

"Hi everyone, my name's Nellie. I know you're very jealous of my super sexy outfit, but you'll just have to handle those emotions yourselves. Try not to be too sad." I took a deep swig of beer as chuckles filled the room.

In my defence, I think any sane person invited to a pyjama party would interpret it the way I had. You know, cozy flannel pants, maybe a robe, no makeup... pyjamas are synonymous with comfort. And sure, half the attendees of the party were in baggy plaid pyjama pants, maybe with T-shirts or white undershirts. It just happened to be the male half.

Kara's "pyjamas" were more along the lines of lingerie, and that style extended to the rest of the girls I could see. There wasn't an overabundance of lace or mesh bras—bits and boobs were all covered, from what I could tell. But there was definitely at least one person wearing a corset, a gaggle of sorority girls in satin dressing gowns that barely grazed the middle of their thighs, and a couple of people wearing what looked like men's button-up sleep shirts with nothing underneath. There were also a lot of short shorts and skimpy tops, and the next-closest thing to my outfit was an oversized T-shirt with long, tanned legs poking out of it.

I had dressed as a unicorn. The onesie I was wearing was soft fleece and baggy, cuffed at the wrists and ankles. On the hood was a glittery stuffed horn and horse ears, and a bushy pink faux-fur mane trailed down the back. It matched the pink tail that covered my ass. I figured if I couldn't wear a fleece rainbow unicorn onesie to a college pajama party, why did they even bother making it in women's sizes?

"Nellie, you have the craziest sense of humour!"

I recognised Jodie from my stats class wearing what passed for a modest outfit at this party. I joined the group she was standing with.

"I had to wear something. I usually sleep in my birthday suit but I didn't think that was appropriate to wear in public."

"Aw, too bad." Connor, who I had taken a few classes with in previous semesters, leered at me. "That would have been a way better outfit."

"You're a pig." I took another swig of beer.

"I'm just teasing! It's not my fault you're so—"

"I'd end that sentence there, if I were you." I looked at him pointedly. "The best part of being a unicorn is that I can stab you with my head."

"That does put a damper on asking for a blowjob," Kara interjected.

"Only need to worry if your dick's shorter than my horn, really."

Connor flushed as the girls around us giggled, but raised his beer at me.

Kara's parties were legendary, but I'd never been to one before. We had only really become friends in the past few months, after we were assigned to be lab partners. Both of us assumed the other person would slack off, so we weren't overly pleased with the assignment. It only took a couple of weeks for us to realise that we both hated group projects because we each usually ended up doing all the work. Once we figured out the other was trustworthy, we became fast friends.

The house was crowded, and I didn't know many people there. Luckily, my onesie was a great talking point. After chatting with most of the people in the living room about it—"It's so cozy! It has a glitter horn! So cute!"—I made my way into the kitchen to drop my beer off in the fridge.

I had just cracked a new can when I caught sight of a man wearing a silk-striped pyjama set with a robe over top. He even wore matching slippers. The only thing missing from his ensemble was a wooden pipe, or maybe a glass of brandy. He caught my eye and grinned, pushing past some of the people in the kitchen as he made his way over to me.

"You didn't realize it was a 'show off your assets' party either, hey?" he said by way of greeting.

The man's eyes twinkled as he smiled, and I couldn't help but think he was one of the most attractive men I'd ever seen in my entire life. In a room of gorgeous college students, his maturity and humour stood out.

"Sure didn't." I sipped my beer. "I can't imagine sleeping in some of these outfits."

"You sleep in that onesie?"

"Never said I did. I sleep naked."

He burst out laughing. "I'm Jake Hunter." His hand extended and I shook it, amused at the formality.

"Nellie Belanger. I haven't seen you around before."

"I just transferred to do my Masters. Kara used to take dance classes with my little sister, so she put us in touch."

"A Masters? You're not too cool to party with us undergrads?"

"I didn't party much in my undergrad. Figured I'd catch up now."

"You've never been to a party?"

"Not never. Just very rarely."

"Well, I'm going to have to make sure you get the full party experience tonight, then."

Jake raised his eyebrows. "What does that entail?"

"Hmm." I put a hand to my chin, pretending to think. "Some kind of frat boy shenanigans and maybe shotgunning a beer? Streaking is always a good story. I think sneaking into the girls' dorms to steal panties is out of vogue these days, though."

"I wouldn't know. Apparently, I'm so far out of the loop, I don't know what constitutes a pyjama party."

I grinned, glancing up and down at his outfit. "I dunno, I like it. Very Hefner of you."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment."

"Well, I think it looks good. But what do I know? I'm dressed as a unicorn in a room full of lingerie." I offered him one of my beers, which he took gladly.

We ended up talking for a good chunk of time. Jake was friendly, smart, and had many of the same interests I did. Over the course of that beer, and then another each, we discussed everything from what we were doing at that university to our favourite music. The topic had just switched to an in-depth discussion of the latest episode of a show we both watched, when we were interrupted.

"Oh good, Jake, you met Nellie." Kara sidled up behind him, smiling prettily. "We're about to play some beer pong, either of you in?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

At the same time, Jake shook his head. "Not really my jam, but have fun."

"Come on!" I tugged on his arm. "What about that full party experience I promised you?"

"Maybe later."

I shrugged and went off with Kara, trying not to feel hurt. It felt like there had been a spark between us, but maybe I'd misread the situation. Too bad, I mused. The full party experience could have included a sloppy drunken hook up with a coed, if he'd played his cards right.

Thoughts of Jake were soon forgotten as I teamed up with Jodie and ended up taking on Connor and some other guy I'd never met. The game started poorly for Jodie and me. We both missed our first few shots, while Connor and his friend sunk two each. Before they'd even removed one cup from the table, Jodie and I were down to our last two.

"You got this," urged Jodie as I lined up my shot. "I believe in you, Nellie!"

"WHOA, Nellie!" Connor shouted obnoxiously.

I ignored him, focusing with all my might on the cups in front of me. Beer pong wasn't my strength, but I'd never been defeated without making the other team drink at least once. I wasn't about to start, either, especially if the other team contained Connor.

Tuning out the chatter from people watching and the jeers from Connor, I finally let the ping pong ball fly. Jodie and I held our breaths as it arced through the air, and jumped up with a victorious scream as it landed perfectly in the middle cup.

It was all it took to break our streak. Connor missed his next shot, while Jodie made hers, and before we knew it, we were down to one cup each.

"Just call us the comeback queens," I taunted. "Don't miss now, Connor."

"If you want my come back, I'll have to scrape it off your teeth," he shot back.

"You're mistaking me for your sister again."

He missed the shot, glaring at me furiously as the gathered crowd around us howled.

I didn't give Connor a chance to shit talk me and let the ball fly immediately. Countless eyes followed the ball as it dropped to the cup, bouncing once off the rim before landing with a satisfying plop in the beer.

Jodie screeched and hugged me, bouncing up and down as we shouted.

"Hey, redemption! I get a redemption shot!" Connor tried to shout, but he was ignored.

I grabbed the last cup of beer off the table and drank it before crushing the glass.

Connor's teammate slipped off, and a guy named Rob stepped forward. "Wanna play again?" he asked.

"Yeah, come on, rematch," Connor said. "We didn't get a chance to do a redemption shot, so you owe me one."

"One ass-kicking wasn't enough?" I giggled.

Jodie started setting the cups back up.

"Raise the stakes." Connor's eyes had an intense, glazed look to them. "Come on, let's up the stakes. Strip pong."

"No way," I said immediately. "I'm wearing a onesie."

"You think you're so good, it shouldn't matter." Connor grinned. "Come on, are you chicken?"

"No, I'm just not stupid enough to take a bet that has me at a disadvantage."

"Yeah," Jodie piped up. "That's not fair."

"Sounds like you're afraid to me."

"I just don't see what we get out of this," I fired back. "Even if we win, we have to see you naked."

"I'm not doing this," added Jodie. "Count me out." She sauntered off.

"Oh come on!" Connor tossed the ping pong ball at her as she left. "Let's go Nellie. Strip pong or forfeit."

"Let's kick his ass, Nellie." Jake suddenly appeared at my side, nudging me. "Come on, I'll team up with you."

My surprise at Jake's sudden change of heart went thankfully unnoticed. Maybe I had been right about that spark between us earlier. Or maybe Jake was just another horny guy tantalised by the thought of girls stripping. He certainly seemed a lot more interested now that the stakes included potential nudity.

It's not that I was against strip pong. I was completely comfortable with my body and had no problem showing it off. The thing I didn't like about the whole situation was Connor, who would almost certainly make a joke about him getting me naked. Jake had on the robe, the pyjama set, and the matching slippers. If he was on my team, it'd definitely give us an advantage over the other two.

Plus, I kind of wanted to see what was going on under that robe. Horny dude or not, I certainly was interested in seeing more of Jake.

"Okay. Let's go." I started to set up the cups on our side.

"Nah, guys versus girls!" Connor responded.

"That wasn't one of the rules," countered Jake.

"Yeah. Come on, are you chicken?" I taunted, throwing his words back at him.

"Fine." Connor finished setting up his side.

The rules of strip pong are simple, mostly because one has to be fairly drunk to play and simple is better in that state of mind. Your team sinks a ball, the other team drinks and loses a piece of clothing. Just like regular beer pong, only more naked.

Jake ended up being the first one to throw. I held my breath as the ball arched through the air, hitting the lip of one of the middle cups before bouncing precariously into one of the others. We shouted and high-fived as Connor begrudgingly removed his T-shirt.

That, unfortunately, is where our luck ended for a while.

Connor sunk his first shot, and Jake took off his robe. No one else managed to make a shot until Connor's next turn, when he easily sunk it again.

"No, no, no way." Connor shook his head as Jake started taking off the striped pajama shirt. "You went first. It's Nellie's turn to strip."

"Never said that was the rules," Jake repeated.

"It is one of the rules!" Rob agreed. "Right, everyone?"

The group of people still watching us agreed with Connor and Rob. Helpless, Jake looked at me. To his surprise, I grinned.

"Sure." Bending over, I removed one of the bright rainbow socks I was wearing.

"Socks are one item!"

"For fuck's sake, Connor, since when were you such a goddamn stickler for the rules?" I blasted back.

"Since you're trying to skirt them." He leered at me, eyebrows raised.

"The rules say one item of clothing," a girl called from our collected audience. "Socks are one item of clothing."

So I lost that argument, too, and off came the matching rainbow sock. I missed my next shot while Rob sank his, and Jake removed his matching slippers.

Jake lined up his next shot, his face lined with concentration. I held my breath and cheered as it plopped into the cup. Rob took off his shirt as Connor thankfully missed his shot, and then it was my turn.

I tried to calm myself, and ignored Connor as he shit-talked me from across the table. With the seriousness of an Olympic athlete, I let the ping pong ball fly across the table, and sunk my first shot of the game. Sarcastically, Connor removed his own socks in response.

For the record, the rules don't state anything about removing outer layers of clothing first. The only real rule with that is that you can't remove an item of clothing, take off the item under it, and then put the outer layer back on. And frankly, these rules are for strip beer pong. It's not like they're written down in an official manual anywhere. It's just what's accepted at any given time.

So when Rob sunk his next shot and Connor prematurely started humming what I think was supposed to be stripper music, I skirted the rules again. Sliding my arms inside the sleeves of the onesie, I wriggled my way out of my bra before putting my hands back through the cuffs and pulling it out through the collar.

Connor groaned and I flung my bra at him. "Fucking fight me on it, I dare you."

He didn't, thankfully.

"Come on Jake, please don't miss," I begged. We had to make three more shots to beat Connor and Rob, and they only had to make two. And there was no way I'd be able to get my panties off underneath the onesie - if they sunk both shots, my onesie would have to come off while we tried to make the redemption shot.

Jake didn't miss and I sighed, slightly relieved. Rob wasn't wearing socks, so he unabashedly removed his pyjama pants, standing in his boxers at their end of the table with a grin that made me want to punch him.

Connor made his next shot. Without much ceremony, Jake began removing his shirt.

Trying not to be too obvious, I turned my head just slightly so I could watch. Jake's fingers moved deftly as he unbuttoned the top, then shrugged it off his shoulders.

"Did you dress for this?" I asked, shocked.

Jake was wearing an undershirt beneath the pyjamas. He shook his head, flushing a bit as I laughed. The undershirt was tight enough that I still got a fairly good idea of what was beneath, and I definitely liked it.

My next throw went in, and I hooted as Connor was forced to remove his pajama pants. Our opponents were down to their boxers, though I wasn't far behind. We were down to one cup apiece again, and I almost knelt down to pray that Rob would miss his shot. When the ball bounced off the table and into the crowd of people watching us, I leaped in the air and pumped a fist, shrieking in delight. Jake cheered as well, and I grasped his arm, holding it against the soft fleece of the onesie.

"Finish him," I ordered.

The room seemed to collectively inhale along with Jake. Connor waited impatiently as people cheered, urging Jake on. My eyes followed the ball, viewing the whole thing in slow motion as Jake released it. It sailed through the air, seemingly hovering over the cup, before landing perfectly in the centre.

I've never cheered so loudly in my life. Jake almost fell over as I practically threw myself in his arms, jumping up and down.

"Don't forget your redemption shot." I sneered at Connor as Rob dropped his boxers, cupping himself to preserve the slightest bit of modesty, though it obviously didn't bother him that much. He laughed along with the people around him as he waited for Connor to throw the ping pong ball.

Connor rolled his eyes and threw the ball, missing as he drank the final beer on his end of the table. Jake drank the cup anyways, celebrating with me as I collected my bra and socks before picking up his discarded clothing and passing it to him. He shrugged the shirt and robe back on, sliding his feet back into the slippers. A few of the girls that had been watching crowded around him, suddenly smitten by the mysterious man in the silky striped pyjamas.

Just my luck, of course. After all that, Jake was surrounded by girls. I might not have been wearing a bra, but they were showing a lot more off than I was.

I realised I was sweating as I pulled my socks back on. Jake was distracted, clearly, and I wasn't about to stand around pathetically waiting for him to pay attention to me again. Shoving my bra into the pocket of my onesie, I padded to the kitchen. My shoulders were jostled and patted as I pushed through people congratulating me on the game. After I managed to get past the throngs of people, I grabbed another beer from the fridge and slipped out the back door.

Given the general attire at the party, I wasn't surprised that no one else was in the backyard. It wasn't freezing, but the air held a coolness that tickled the warmth off my skin. I took a deep breath of the crisp air and leaned forward against the railing of the deck. It was small, only two feet off the ground and just big enough for a barbecue and a small patio table with chairs. The yard itself was small as well, but had a high fence that shielded it from the neighbouring houses. Not a single surrounding residence could see into the yard. That kind of privacy was almost unheard of in this area of town.

Behind me, the back door opened with a creak. I closed my eyes, listening intently, then broke into a smile as the shuffling footsteps betrayed his identity.

"Would you believe that was my first ever game of beer pong?" Jake asked, resting his arms on the railing beside me.

"You're joking."

He shook his head. "It's why I didn't want to play right away. I was afraid I'd make an ass of myself."

"So instead you wagered my potential nudity while losing your beer pong virginity?"

"Are you mad?"

I burst out laughing, leaning heavily against the railing. "You've got balls, I'll give you that."

"I figured I'd watch and see how it was played first. The potential nudity was just a bonus."

When the laughter finally ceased, I had to wipe tears from my eyes. I took a sip of my beer, regaining my breath.

"How'd you get all the way to doing your Masters without playing beer pong?"

Jake shrugged. "Like I said, I didn't party much. Spent most of my time studying."

"That's responsible of you."

"That's a kind way of calling me a nerd."

"Nerds are cool these days."

We went quiet for a moment. The spark of chemistry I'd felt with Jake earlier was still there, and the silence was comfortable as I sipped my beer.

"So how many parties have you been to, if you haven't partied 'much?'" I asked.

12