Nellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought, 'oh my god, he's the hottest guy I've ever seen,'" Nellie continued. "I felt so wrong. You're Dani's boyfriend, but I couldn't help it! I imagined it was you when I touched myself, when I s-sucked my breast, your fingers, your mouth-"

"Oh, really?" I asked, pulling away from her neck. An idea had ignited in my chest, and I knew that had been Nellie's intention when she'd brought it up. "Do you want it to be?" Nellie nodded quickly, biting her lip. I grinned. "Your wish is my command."

I reached around her for the latch of her plain, cream-colored bra (I knew from Danielle that it was hard to find 'fun' bras with big breasts, and my usual response was "if you have tits that big, you don't need a fancy bra to attract a guy," which got me an eye roll and a "that's not the point, dumbass"). To my surprise, she pushed me away. "I'll do it," she said, her arms moving around behind her back. I simply watched her cleavage as she fiddled with the latch, probably not making her feel any less self-conscious.

With a tiny jiggle, the latch was undone, and Nellie covered herself with her hands before the undergarment could fall right off, getting redder with each passing second. Keeping her arms over her breasts, she slipped her arms out of the straps, and soon deposited it on the couch beside her. Her hands stayed where they were, and her face stayed bright red. "I'm sorry," she said, looking away from me. "It's a bit embarrassing."

I chewed my lip, trying to think of a way to solve the problem. An idea (of the ridiculous variety) came to me, and I stood up, making her eyes widen. They got even wider as I took my polo shirt off, and whipped it around my head a few times like a Magic Mike before letting it fall. I crossed my arms and sat back down, covering my nipples with my palms just like she was. "On three?" I suggested.

Nellie snorted and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing. "On three," she agreed, sounding much less nervous.

"One." I kept my eyes on hers, though I wanted so badly to stare at her boobs.

"Two." She was shivering a bit, but her voice was firm and steady.

"Three," we both said, and opened our arms. Nellie's breasts bounced a bit as they fell free.

"Oh god," I said, drinking in the view. "They're beautiful."

And they were. Like I'd thought, they were just a bit smaller than Danielle's, but still well above average. Big, round, soft, drooping, and with large inverted nipples the shade of salmon. Nellie blushed at my praise, and shook her shoulders a bit, making her tits sway like pendulums. I whined. "God," I said again. "Keep doing that."

Nellie giggled, and shook her shoulders up and down. Her breasts bounced like soft water balloons, every motion making them jiggle mesmerizingly...

"Oh!"

I didn't even consciously make the decision. One second, I was watching Nellie's breasts bounce, and then I was trying to suck her nipples off with my mouth. My teenaged lover gasped at my abrupt assault. "Sorry, couldn't help myself," I said, fully aware of how rude it was to talk with my mouth full.

"Keep going," Nellie breathed, fingers twining in my hair. "Fuck, this feels so good."

Then hold onto your brains, Nellie, I thought, because I'm about to blow your mind.

I reached down her abdomen...

"Ah!" Nellie cried when my hand reached its destination. Under her skirt, playing with the thin layer of cloth between the open air and her womanhood. I stroked her through her panties, using my fingers to draw an outline around her lips, and I think it drove her wild. Her nipple stiffened in my mouth, a tiny bead of flesh for me to play with. She turned to lay down on the couch, and since I was latched onto her breast like a leech, I followed her down. She cried out again when my finger zig-zagged across her pussy lips. "Inside!" she squeaked. "Please! I need your fingers inside!"

Still trying to see how much of her breast I could fit in my mouth, I looked up at her. She was panting heavily, and her face was red with excitement instead of embarrassment. "Please," she begged me, the word popping out of her mouth like a bubble.

"Are you sure?" I asked, fingers already itching to explore her.

"Yes," was the immediate answer.

"Okay." I kissed her breasts again, and down below, moved the crotch of her panties aside. Acting on feeling alone, I searched for the entrance. Locking eyes with Nellie, I slowly began to insert my middle finger. Nellie's mouth widened the farther I went in, until she threw her head back when I was up to the third knuckle. "Good?"

"Mhm."

"I'm going to put another one in."

"Okay."

"Let me know if it's uncomfortable."

"I will."

My ring finger was next to enter her slick folds. Nellie pulled my mouth back down to her forgotten breast, and I suckled her gently until my finger was all the way in. Her fingers were tight on the couch cushions. "Everything you hoped it would be?" I asked.

"Yes," Nellie squealed. "Please-"

"As you command," I said, not needing to hear more. My two-pronged attack of her masturbatory fantasy had begun. My mouth on her nipples, my fingers in her cunt. I sucked, I wriggled, I nipped, I rubbed, and all the while she panted beneath me, like a musical instrument reacting to my touch. I twisted my fingers, she whined, "Aoh." I danced my tongue around her areola, she moaned, "Ohh." I did both at the same time, and she groaned, "Mmm." I touched her pearly clitoris with my thumb...

She exploded.

Nellie came without warning, her face freezing in a mask of shock and joy. She breathed, sharp and hard, her fingers clenching on the cushions harder than ever before. The walls of her pussy clamped down on me like a Chinese finger trap, but I kept my fingers moving.

When it was over, Nellie slumped with a happy smile on her reddened face. I pulled my fingers, wet with her juice, out of her pussy. "How was that?" I asked, lying down next to her on the couch.

Nellie could only mouth "oh my god".

"That good, huh," I laughed. I licked one of my wet fingers clean of her savory juices, relishing the unmatchable flavor. Nellie watched me as I did it, curious. When I was done, I waved the other finger under her nose. She stuck out her pretty pink tongue for a taste. The wet muscle touched my finger just once, and I suddenly found my finger inside her mouth. She sucked my finger dry of her juices, tongue coating every inch of every digit with warm saliva. She stared at me while she did it, green eyes drilling into my soul.

My cock clenched, very angry that it had been ignored so far and imagining that it was taking my finger's place.

"Delicious," she said, freeing my finger from her velvety prison.

"So, did I live up to your expectations?" I asked, cuddling up to her. She hugged me, pressing her mouth to mine.

"You did a lot more than that," she said. "I don't think I can feel my legs."

"No problem," I said, swinging off the couch. I scooped her up in a bridal carry, turned on my heel, and began to march, leaving my shirt and her bra behind. It wouldn't be until afterwards that I noticed Nellie had gouged two holes into the couch cushions, but I chose not to get them fixed, instead letting them remain as a badge of honor.

 

"Aaand drop," I said, plopping my busty princess on the king-sized bed. She bounced – everywhere – before settling in, giggling.

"I like what you've done with the place," Nellie said, admiring the room. She had really gotten a lot more comfortable with me, no longer a shivering bundle of nerves scared of her first time. The orange glow of the candles caught her fair skin, surrounding her with a radiant glow. She looked beautiful.

"Thank you," I said, standing next to the bed. I could have said, "I've fucked your cousin on it more times than I can count", but I didn't. "So, ready for the main event?"

There was a mischievous glimmer in Nellie's eyes as she crawled over to me. "Not yet," she said, eying my tented crotch like a hungry wolf. "There's something I want to try first."

My cock strained against my khakis. "Oh?" I said as she unbuttoned my pants and lowered the zipper.

"Yeah," she said, hooking her thumbs into my waistband. "I've seen a lot of porn, so I know that guys like this, but I really don't know how good at it I'll be..."

"Nellie, sweetie, if what you did to my finger is any sign, I think you'll do great," I said, goosebumps rising on my skin in anticipation. Her eagerness was such a turn-on.

"Okay," said the busty raven-haired woman crouching in front of me. She steeled herself, bit her lip, and yanked my pants and boxers down. My erect cock shot up, pointed at the ceiling, and her eyes widened. "Wow," she said, her breath tickling me.

"You don't have to do this, Nellie," I told her. I would probably pin her to the bed and fuck her face if she didn't, but hopefully it wouldn't have to come to that.

"I want to," Nellie said, inching closer to my thick erection. It's respectably long and nicely thick, something that every woman I've ever been with has commented on. I felt every whiff of her breath on it, slow and heavy. With a hand like silk, she uneasily wrapped her fingers around me, stroking me slowly. I stepped out of my pants and boxers and kicked them away. I wouldn't be needing them. "Does this feel good?" Nellie asked, her pouty lips inches from my cock.

"It feels incredible," I said. She smiled, giggling, and again her breath tickled me like unseen fingers. I gasped. Nellie was confused for a second, but then realization hit, and she smiled slowly. Still stroking me, she opened her mouth wide, and let out a deep, slow, hot breath. I gaped, twitching at the unfamiliar feeling.

Nellie kept experimenting. She blew me without so much as touching me with her lips, directing hot blasts and thin streams of cold air at my tortured cock. My hips begged me to slam forwards and introduce the crown of my erection to her tonsils, but I persevered, fingernails digging crescent-shaped lines into my palms. "How's it feel?" Nellie asked, stroking me up and down.

"Good, but I know what would feel better," I said. Pre-cum had formed at the tip of my erection, glistening in the orange glow of the bedside lamps.

I had expected some more lead-up, so I never expected Nellie to open her mouth like a boa constrictor and take me to the hilt. And my cock is a bit longer than average, so the fact that she could take me literally to the balls meant that this girl didn't have a gag reflex. I didn't have the chance to point this out, because Nellie started to suck me. Hard.

Her head blurred as it moved up and down my shaft, wetting every hard inch of me. She sucked like a vacuum, while squeezing my balls a bit harder than necessary. "Easy, easy," I grunted, prompting her to slow down. "Take it slow, and be gentle with the jewels. That hurts."

"Right," Nellie said, returning to what she had been doing. I growled deep in my throat.

"Don't forget the tongue – oh, that's right – yeah, keep it moving... fuck, you have no idea how good this feels-" My revelry was interrupted when I was suddenly released with a pop, and Nellie grabbed me by the shoulders. "Hey, what're you-"

Nellie only smiled as she turned me around and directed me into sitting on the edge of the bed, and then she kneeled on the ground between my knees, her breasts level with my-

Oh, YES, was my last thought before her tits engulfed my erection. It was like being sandwiched between a pair of soft, silky, fleshy pillows, and my saliva-slick cock moved smoothly between them. "I've also seen this in porn," Nellie said, with the satisfied air of someone satisfied that a new trick is working very well. "Does Danielle do this, too?"

"Not as much as I'd – ugh – like, but oh fuck yeah," I grunted, feeling my hips buck up to meet her breasts. Nellie looked down at where the head was poking out from her breast sandwich, craned her neck forwards, and –

I tossed my head back and groaned at the ceiling. "God, babe, I'm about to cum so hard," I reported.

Nellie took her head off my cock long enough to say, "I can take it," before getting right back into it. She'd been sucking dick for fifteen minutes and she was already ready to swallow. This girl was a national treasure.

I'd been holding off on release ever since Nellie had started to titfuck me, but now I finally let it all loose in great, heavy throbs. Nellie, to her credit, caught every drop, though at the widening of her eyes, I knew she wouldn't be ready to swallow. "Bathroom," I said, pointing towards the door, and she raced out. I heard spitting, spluttering, and then the flush of the toilet and the faucet running. "Mouthwash is behind the vanity!" I called out, lying spread-eagled on the bed.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and Nellie returned, her dress still covering her between her knees and her waist. "Hey," she said, nervous again. "Sorry about that. I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was."

"It's okay," I said. I patted the mattress next to me, indicating that she should lie down. She did, nestling up next to me and, once again, not looking me in the eye. Of course, I wasn't looking her in the eye, either. Her breasts were in full view, and pressed against my side. Nice and nicer.

"Are you, uh, ready yet?" Nellie asked, motioning at my flaccid erection.

"I'll need a few more minutes to recharge," I said. "Are you ready?"

The question gave her pause. "I think so," she finally answered. I frowned and shook my head.

"You either are or you aren't, Nellie," I told her. "If you are ready, then that's great, but if you aren't, then I won't hold it against you."

She rolled on top of me, urgency in her eyes. "No!" she said, her hands on my shoulders. "I'm ready, I am, it's just – scary to think of having that thing inside of me."

"Just think of it like a giant finger," I said, deeply enjoying the feeling of her breasts on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. "And just relax. If you don't have a good time, Danielle will kill me."

Nellie thought I was joking, and laughed. "A few more minutes?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her smooth back, all the way to the curve of her ass hidden beneath her skirt.

"Yeah. Shouldn't take that long, since I've got such a pretty girl waiting on me," I said, running my hands over her back.

"Then, while we're waiting..." Nellie licked her lips. "Will you kiss me again?"

I did.

After a few long minutes of making out, I felt my loins begin to stir again. The stiffness followed quickly, and Nellie noticed it at the same time I did, because it was poking her in the thigh. She looked me in the eye, saw my unspoken question, and nodded. I kissed her again, and rolled her onto her back.

"First off, let's get this off of you," I said, inching her dress down her legs. Her panties came down as well, though she covered her pussy with her hands. The skirt and panties fell off the bed, and we were ready. Both of us naked, her on her back with her legs spread, and me with a hungry erection. I crawled between her spread legs and pointed the head of my cock at her covered entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked one final time. "If you don't want to keep going, just tell me. I won't think any less of you."

"We've come too far to turn back now," Nellie said, eying my cock with a mix of lust and distrust.

"Are you sure?"

"...Yes. I'm sure," Nellie said, and she removed her hands from her pussy. It was pretty like the rest of her, pink and unspoiled, with a little wedge of dark hair above it that served to make the rest of her colors pop out. I came closer, and with the air of a man cutting a ribbon or hammering in a final railroad tie, slipped the first inch of my erection inside of her.

The first inch slid inside easily. I kept my eyes on her face, watching her reaction as I went further and further in. I kept it slow. There was no hymen, so I figured that had already been broken by a dildo or the like, but didn't think about it too hard. "Good?" I asked.

Nellie nodded, covering her mouth. "Keep going," she said. I obeyed, slowly pushing deeper until...

Our hips made contact. I had bottomed out. Nothing more to give. "It's in," I said. "How's it feel?"

"Amazing," Nellie said, and I think I saw tiny tears in the corners of her eyes. "I feel so full."

"No pain?"

"Just a little," she said, reaching up and looping her arms around my neck. "Go."

I allowed her to pull me closer as I started to move. Our lips met again while my hips clapped into hers, at a slow and gentle pace that I could keep up for a long time. Our breath mingled together, hot and wet, and bedsprings squeaked below us with each thrust. "Good?" I asked after a few minutes.

"More," Nellie whispered into my ear. I moved harder, keeping the same pace but deepening my strokes. The lights glittered in her eyes in answer, and I knew I was doing it right. "More."

We continued like that; I reached a steady pace, and she begged me for more, her voice rising in pitch and volume each time she asked. "More!" she cried after a few minutes, while my hips were slamming into her like sledgehammer strikes. I had lifted her legs to my shoulders to change the angle of penetration, and watched as her breasts bounced with each hit. "Derek, more!"

"You're enjoying yourself," I joked, and did as she said. I didn't think I would be able to go any faster, and I felt like a volcano, about to erupt-

Nellie was hit by spasms, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' as she came around me. The sudden clenching of her cunt was too much for me to handle, and I joined her in orgasmic pleasure, pumping into her wildly. We had already established that she was on the pill, so we didn't have to worry about that. So I kept thudding into her as she climaxed, pussy clamped around me like a vise. She slackened, and I pulled out, lying next to her as we both caught our breath.

"That was incredible," Nellie finally said. "I – thank you, Derek."

"Any time," I laughed, pulling the curvy young woman closer to me. "In fact..."

Her eyes glittered like diamonds. "Again?" she asked eagerly.

"Well, Danielle won't be back for a while, and if you're up to it..." I was already playing my hands over her thighs, feeling the supple skin with the tips of my fingers. I kissed her neck. "I'm here for your pleasure."

We cuddled until I was hard again, kissing and laughing and sucking everything we could fit in our mouths. I fingered her and sucked her again, while she sucked on the breast that I wasn't paying attention to. It was an amazing trick, and I made a mental note to mention it to Danielle. "Ready?" Nellie asked when my hard dick started poking her again.

"So ready," I answered, popping her breast out of my mouth. "How do you want it?"

Nellie rolled over, crouching on her hands and knees with her perfect ass sticking out for me. "Like this," she said. "Fuck me hard."

"Oh, girl, you are going to have boys fighting to the death for you," I said, grabbing the pliant and giant globes of her ass. "Ugh, it should be illegal to be so sexy."

It was both fluffing her ego and telling the truth. There should be laws against having tits like watermelons, a waist like an hourglass, and an ass like a fertility goddess. But since it wasn't a crime yet, I just smacked her across the cheeks for daring to be so hot. "Ooh!" she yelped, smiling back at me. A red imprint of my hand was forming on her cheek, and I made a mirrored copy on the other one, getting another yelp of happy pain.

"And now," I said, spreading her cheeks and brushing against her tiny, pink asshole with my thumb-