Nellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers

"Hey!"

"Joking, joking," I said quickly. But oh, how I wished I wasn't. I left her anus alone, and plunged my hard length into her sopping wet pussy again. In this position, I could go pretty much as fast as I wanted, so I did.

I tapped that. I tapped that hard.

By the end, I had Nellie gasping my name, cooing and giggling with orgasm. There's nothing quite like that sense of accomplishment I get, knowing without a doubt that I've blown a woman's mind. The sensation is even better than the actual sex, sometimes.

I reached under her and grabbed her swinging breasts, palming them and rubbing them together. "Say my name," I growled into her ear. "I want you to say my name when you cum."

"Derek," she breathed, the word rushing through my veins. "Derek. Derek. Derek!"

She threw her head back, whining as her hips bucked against me. I held her in my arms while I kept going, finally reaching my own orgasm not long after.

"Again," Nellie said to me as we cuddled. She was absolutely voracious, and I didn't mind in the slightest. We rolled together on the mattress, hands and mouths everywhere, until I was hard again. This time, Nellie took control, pushing me onto my back and straddling my hard-on. "Just take it easy," she told me while our bodies became one again. "Leave everything to me."

She had lost her virginity just a few hours ago, and she was taking to this like a fish to water. Using her luscious thighs, she bounced on top of me, while I lay still and enjoyed the show of her heaving, bouncing breasts as she rode me. What she lacked in skill, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She had a bright grin that covered her entire face as the muscles of her thighs carried her up and down my length, from the base of the hilt all the way up to the head.

Just on the border of being audible, I heard the front door open. "Hello?" my girlfriend called out. We came to a sudden stop, staring at the closed bedroom door. "Derek? Is Nellie still – yes, she is. I see the bra. Bedroom?"

"Yeah, babe!" I called out.

"Hi, Dani! Thanks for this!" Nellie called out, resuming her up and down motions like nothing was out of the ordinary. Like my girlfriend wasn't in the other room, talking to us while Nellie rode me like a horse.

"It's been four hours!" Danielle reminded us. "Have you been going at it this whole time?"

"Pretty much!" Nellie answered, grinding her wide hips on me. "This is the last one, I swear!"

"Why are there holes in the couch cushions? You had sex on the couch, didn't you?"

"No, that was just the foreplay!"

I heard Danielle groan, but it wasn't a tired, 'oh my god' groan. It was an excited, lusty groan. "Finish up and give me the details later!" she said.

"You heard her," I said, putting my hands on Nellie's hips. "Time to put your sexy rear in gear." Nellie leaned down to give me a wet kiss, and bounced on me with renewed vigor. I grabbed both of her breasts, squished them together, and took both of her nipples into my mouth at the same time, rubbing them against my tongue and one another. Meanwhile, Nellie started playing with her clit, flicking it as our hips clashed together.

Being simulated on all fronts was too much for her, and she came quickly, every fiber of her being tensing and relaxing in time with the waves of her orgasm. While she was still mid-orgasm, I rolled her onto her back, my hips blurring as I raced towards my final orgasm of the night.

Our lips met hard enough to clack our teeth together, but we didn't care. "Thank you, Derek," she whined when I separated from her mouth. "Thank you so much." Her eyes were warm with joy and pleasure, and they sparkled even in the darkness; the candles had long ago burned out, but we had been too wrapped up in each other to do anything about it.

I kissed her one last time, and then I came so hard I think I passed out.

 

"Hey, wake up," was what called me back to the realm of the living. I stirred, grumbling as I tried to swat away the hand shaking my shoulder. I was bone tired, and needed sleep. "Derek," my lovely girlfriend breathed into my ear, in that tone of voice she knew I loved.

"If you aren't naked, I'm not interested," I grumbled, burying my face in the pillow. I felt the pressure of her body on top of me, and her soft, naked breasts billowing on my back.

"How was it?" Danielle asked as I rolled over to embrace her, suddenly very interested.

"That girl is going to be really popular at college," I answered, kissing her throat. "She left?"

"Took a shower and went home while you were asleep," Danielle said, hands roaming over my torso. It was too dark to see the look on her face, but the sound of her lush voice told me that she was overjoyed and perhaps a bit tipsy. "Thank you so much, Derek. I've never seen her so happy."

"Any time," I said, half-joking. "I mean it. Having no-strings-attached sex with your hot cousin, and no hidden catches ready to bite me in the ass? Men would kill for the chance."

Danielle giggled darkly. "About the 'no hidden catch' thing..." she said, guiding my lips towards her breasts.

"Oh no," I said, muffled by her fat nipple. "I fucking knew it."

"Yeah," Danielle said, grinning deviously as she reached back and slotted me into her. She began to roll her hips on top of me, like the motion of a ship on the sea. "So, on my way back from work a few days ago, I passed the dog shelter, and I saw the cutest dachshund puppy you've ever seen-"

I growled, grinding my exhausted hips into her. "We can pick it up tomorrow," I said tiredly. I'd just had marathon sex with her cousin; she had me by the balls, figuratively and literally. How could I possibly tell her 'no' to anything?

"Thank you, sweetie," Danielle said, stroking my hair. She pushed me back down to the bed, bracing her hands on my torso. I swear I saw a glimmer in her eyes as she rode me. "Now, tell me everything."

"Might take me a while," I said, my hands cupping her soft buttocks.

"Don't worry," Danielle said, smiling at me in the darkness. "We've got all night."

Pinchbeck
Pinchbeck
56 Followers