Nellie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the queen for the next twenty-four hours," I said, pulling out of her and rolling onto the mattress. I didn't remember it feeling so soft. "And we, your humble servants."

"Sweet," her majesty said. "The queen demands a pillow."

I passed one to her. She settled it behind her head, happy as a clam. "Next, the queen demands a good-night kiss from her loving subjects."

I rolled back over to her and pushed my lips against hers. "Good night, your highness," I said, rolling back. Danielle squirmed over to give Nellie the same show of affection, pressing her lips to the younger woman's. She started mumbling a "Good night, your highness," but fell asleep halfway through, her head slumping to the mattress. It wasn't long until I joined her.

The sun shone down on the beach the next morning, perfectly contrasting Danielle's dark scowl. "I should have known you two were planning this," she said, glaring at the ocean with her arms crossed over her chest.

Nellie and I only smiled. "You know the rules, Dani," our queen for the remainder of the day said. As soon as we had all woken up, Nellie's reign had begun, and her very first command was for us to put our swimsuits on and head down to the beach. Halfway there, Danielle had realized what Nellie's dark intentions were. "I give an order, and you follow it."

"Notthiskind of order," Dani whined.

"If you want, you can change your safety," I said. "But then you know what Nellie will order you to do."

Danielle mulled it over. She looked out at the ocean, filled with trillions of potential jellyfish. She looked at us, her two lovers with dark plans for her ass. She looked at the ocean. At us. Ocean. Us. Ocean. Us.

Finally, she slumped in defeat. Opened her mouth...

...And groaned as her virgin ass was penetrated. For a minute, she could only make wordless moans, but when she was able to speak again, she said, "Oh my fucking god."

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Nellie crooned into her ear.

"Don't have to answer that," Danielle gasped.

"And Derek? What do you think?" Nellie asked, giving me an evil little smile.

"I think that I'd like for it to be my turn soon," I said, sitting patiently in my chair, as Nellie had ordered, while she nailed my fiancée's ass with a strap-on. I was as hard as I had ever been, but I was also under orders to not eventhinkabout touching myself.

"If you're good, maybe I'll let you," Nellie said, beginning to move in Dani's ass. My fiancée, the woman I loved, who I was due to marry next week, groaned, her elbows buckling and threatening to send her face first into the mattress. "Oh,fuck..."

Dani came with a happy whine that made it clear she really was enjoying herself. If the sound wasn't proof enough, the smile made a convincing exhibit B. "Derek," she squeaked, "I amsomad at you right now."

"I've doneliterallynothing," I reminded her. They were only a few feet away. I could clear that distance in maybe a second, lube up by five seconds, and be inside her by ten. I was literally ten seconds away from anal with Danielle, butI wasn't allowed to move because of this stupid game-

"Because –ah, fuck– you didn't convince me to do thissooner," Danielle finished. "Jesus, god, fuck-"

"While I have your attention," Nellie said, moving slowly but powerfully, "I have a new decree."

"Of course, your majesty," Danielle and I said. Whatever Nellie ordered was bound to be fun for all involved.

Our queen actually looked uncertain for a second, and stopped moving, despite Danielle's whined protests. "I decree," she said, "that Passion Weekend... become an annual event."

My eyes, and Danielle's, widened. Nellie continued. "Once a year, just for a weekend in the summer, the three of us come up here to do whatever we want. None of us can claim to be 'moral' or 'proper' – I'm fucking my cousin's ass with a strap-on while her fiancé watches, for fuck's sake – and we shouldn't pretend we are."

For a few seconds that felt far longer, none of us said anything. Nellie wilted, suddenly becoming the woman she had been a year ago. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have – it was stupid, let's just forget it-"

"Nellie," Danielle said, sounding remarkably controlled for a woman with an eight-inch dildo in her butt, "if I had won, that would have been my first decree."

Nellie's eyes snapped to the biggest size they were capable of. "Wait, what?"

"It would have been my second," I supplied, releasing my iron grip on my chair long enough to give them a little wave. "After ordering Dani to go into the water."

"So, you two – agree?" Nellie asked, beaming but still cautious.

"On all counts but one," Danielle said. "Why does it have to bejusta weekend? If we reserve this place far enough in advance, we could probably get it for a full week!"

"And we could probably think up some more rules to make the game more fun," I added. "And we do need to think up a new name for it."

"Something better than Passion Weekend."

Nellie let out a shaky breath that had the promise of tears. "Thank god, I was so worried you wouldn't want to," she said, covering her eyes.

"You're the queen for the day," Danielle reminded her. "You can tell us to do whatever you want."

"Except I don't want to take anything in the ass and Dani doesn't want to go in the water," I said.

"Derek, I've heard that prostate stimulation actually feels really good for guys-"

"I have my limits, woman."

"You should try it..."

"I love you two," Nellie said, laughing.

"We love you, too," Danielle said, speaking for both of us. "Now will youpleasekeep going?"

Nellie smiled, leaning as far as she could to kiss her cousin wetly. "Derek," she said when she was done, "would you like to come over here and help me out with this peasant whore?"

I shot up, my feet only touching the ground once in my haste to get to the bed. "Of course, your highness," I said, sliding under Danielle. She gasped as my shaft slid inside of her, nestling in her familiar folds.

Above us, the young woman who was our lover smiled, and I found it hard to recognize that a year ago, she had been a shy and meek virgin, knocking on my door so she could have her first experience. It was amazing how much she had changed since then. Amazing, and more than a little bit scary. "No time to waste," Nellie said, and we began to thrust.