Nemesis Ch. 01

Story Info
Reluctant spirit of divine sexual retribution.
1.7k words
3.7
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roryt65
roryt65
3 Followers

Author's note: This rather sexless introduction is necessary to bring the reader to an understanding of whom and what Marcia has become. The chapters that follow will be ample reward for your patience. I promise!

*****

Her weight had always been a problem. No level of portion control would work as long as she couldn't find a form of exercise that she could enjoy long enough for it to become part of her life style.

5'9" with shoulder length blond hair, sizable 38D breasts with quarter size areolas and responsive nipples, and not big boned but truly chubby. Lack of exercise meant she was droopy and saggy almost everywhere. Good teeth and, when she experience fleeting happiness, a marvelous smile. Her eyes where startlingly purple and could smile when her mouth did, straight nose, ears that were decorated with only one earring per, and a strong but very feminine chin. Long legs, with strong ankles, had to be at her weight, and feet of a style and shape that could lead to rabid adoration if she ever straightened out her other issues.

She had always been heavy so boys were to be admired but normal ones never came around. She dreamed of their touch and of what sex might be like but she never so much as saw a live cock or could even imaging what two women might do with each other.

Her early college years were sexually self-active by virtue of her use of a simple, small vibrator she had borrowed from her roommate but she had never so much as inserted it. She was so sensitive that when once or twice a month she reach a self-induced release she did so by rubbing her nipples and just stimulating her clit with the vibrator.

As a philosophy major at a large mid-western college she spent her non-study time, reading about what other people did with their lives. She knew about the good and the bad of being pretty or handsome, of being poor, and even the ups and downs of being rich and popular.

After the Internet had started to proliferate some really bizarre fetishes she had a period of fending off tubby chasers. She so deplored her size and lack of moral will power to correct it that the thought of someone who appreciated her for her weight turned her completely off.

Her parents had loved her deeply but had succumbed to first disease, her father to a diabetic coma he never recovered from and then serendipity, when her mother died from a car accident. The insurance from the later is what currently sustained her through her college career. She would never cross into beautiful or even pretty territory because of her size unless something or someone intervened.

He saw something in her that sealed her fate. For years she struggled to understand what but at the time she could only lament her fate. Plans had been made, long term living spaces had been prepared and once she was in his grip she had but one thing to do...bend to his will.

Her trip to the mall started out normally. She needed things so she went. It was on the way out that it got interesting. The man who approached her was unusual in the way he walked and the way he dressed. A floppy hat pulled down over his face hid all of his features and the baggy clothes he wore masked his physique. She became nervous when he came up to her quickly and became frightened when he took her roughly by the arm and stuck a sharp object into her ribs. "Come quietly or I WILL gut you." He whispered, with more than a little menace in his voice. His massive strength lent credence to his ability to do so and she went along to the beat-up van that waited.

As she was pushed inside he pulled a canvas bag over her head and upper body which was intended not only to blind her but to deafen her as well. A ball gag was in the upper quadrant of the bag and as she breathed through her mouth, a quick pull by her capture snugged it into place. It worked extraordinarily well and as the trip went on for hours she could not tell what direction, speed, or by any sound, where they were going until the vehicle crossed some fairly substantial threshold and came to a stop.

Rough hands dragged her down a set of stairs, she was pushed into a confined space and the door was closed. Hands extended thru a slot and removed the bag and the gag and she saw for the first time one of the chambers that would become very familiar to her.

This one, which she later learned was the upper body room, was less than 100 square feet of timber lined confinement with...well what appeared to be wall mounted exercise equipment. Not the commercial kind found in professional gyms but pulleys and ropes of undetermined reason separated as systems by scant inches from one set to the next. So close that moving between them would be a simple matter of leaning and sliding from one to the other.

She would find out later that there were four other chambers, the lower body exercise room, her bed chamber (little more than a pallet on the floor and a small cupboard for her few workout clothes), the cooking area, and the sex education room.

A voice thinly disguised by a cheap voice changer was powerful but not just from the amplification system that made him seem to be everywhere, he had command of the environment with a military like timber that was easily associated with that of drill instructors. She knew instinctively that this was a man she would not be able to resist.

The Voice explained to her in simple terms that she would exercise when told, eat what she was taught to prepare, and study the books that she would find in her bed chamber. It was a simple but hard existence that seemed to go on for years but in reality was but 18 months.

All of her first six months in captivity had been spent in the upper body and lower body training rooms. The upper body room was designed to be a round robin of exercises that stressed every muscle group front and back as she moved from seat to seat. Her first days were driven by the Voice which was relentless with instructions that were designed to make her self sufficient as quickly as possible. Lack of understanding or not reacting to instructions fast enough resulted in electrical shock administered through the seats that ringed the room.

Sometimes strong jets of water were administered nearly drowning her. She acquired strength while maintain a feminine appearance with great sensual power. Even her jaw and tongue received an education and strengthening that made them formidable in action but beautiful to behold.

The lower body machines were complex and of an apparent amateur design, yet they stressed every muscle in her lower extremities including those in her ass and vagina. The same seat arrangement made moving from machine to machine a simple slide. The difference was that these seats also had oddly shaped openings for various devices that exercised muscle most women don't use and most men never feel the action of. As her legs thinned and shaped, her internal muscles became Olympian in control and strength.

The studies gave her a celibate's understanding of sexual depravity beyond any one person's normal ability to comprehend. But it was intellectual; the next step in her education would be practical application.

The Voice started this period of her life simply. Her virgin body responded to the tentativeness of her masturbation with a surprising amount of lubrication and a tingling hollowness in her stomach she had never experienced before. Her mind wasn't sure she liked it but her body responded to it as if her life had always been centered on her sex. Yet this was still a non-human contact celibate's level of understanding.

Her education continued with human shaped vibrators, butt plugs, dildos in every orifice, some of her exercise machines fucked her until she couldn't stand and there were tiny adhesive devices that adhered to her erogenous zones and low-voltage shocked and buzzed for days until she needed quarts of fluids to replace the juices that flowed nearly unceasingly from her vagina. She had never thought very sexual thoughts but now she was forced to experience things at a level of sexuality that caused her orgasms to be nearly blinding in intensity and seemed to last forever. All this was controlled by the Voice and designed to make her the most sexual woman man has ever known.

The exercise hardened her body and was aided by the steady diet of macrobiotic and vegan styled meals of a design only the Voice new the origins of. Her diet in captivity was controlled by starving her until she ate what the voice decreed. It wasn't provided to her, she had to prepare it herself. It gradually became more and more edible and as she gained in skill it became a delicious and an appreciated part of her life. Fresh ingredients, flash cooking, and extreme portion control while she was trained in the macrobiotic lifestyle which she would have had no possible chance of self-enforcing in her previous life.

She had become what her inner beauty had only been a suggestion of. She had become a high breasted, long, muscular but feminine legged woman with hips instantly recognizable for what the exercise had been aimed at making her.

She awoke one day to find all the doors unlocked. A wardrobe, that was designed to dress her as a sophisticate with obvious wants and desires, was packed and ready for travel. A printout showed her that while she had been in this school her net worth had grown to the point of being able to support her at a level of permanent independent living in a grand style.

The Voice gave her an address and she demurred but a second before realizing that despite her apparent freedom she would be a tool of the Voice for as long as he desired. And he desired quite a bit from and for her. She was no longer a shy, chubby, college girl; she was re-born as NENISIS.

roryt65
roryt65
3 Followers