Neon Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I felt confident enough in Claire's vaginal ability and I slowly started rocking my hips. The sloppy, squishing sound of my cock pumping into her yawning cunt really got me going. Though her groans of delight also seemed to add to my urgency. Suddenly I felt my pubic bone mashing into her groin and I lost it. I really started pumping and I thought I'd add to her pleasure by twiddling her peeping, swollen clit. My heart did a flip as Claire started to screech and I realised that she was a vocal girl with a really dirty mouth, my favourite kind. She certainly could do no wrong in my eyes as she climaxed again and flooded me in her slippery joy for the umpteenth time.

"Bear, I think that I'm in love with that monster of yours. I really could get used to you fucking me silly with that thing!" She said in a delirious rush, collapsing onto my chest while heaving, trying to catch her breath. Her delectable, shuddering pussy still chomping at my burred penis and she haltingly sighed with pleasure again.

"Do you think that we could try it doggy style now?" Claire asked with her searching, soulful grey-blue eyes. No one alive could deny those eyes anything and I nodded my agreement so as not to break the trend. She quickly scrambled off me and assumed the position.

I certainly admired the view as I zeroed in on her shapely rump. There is something almost primeval about a sexy woman in that position. I loved the way that Claire laid her head on her folded forearms, her blonde tresses fanned out in wild disarray. Her trusting eyes glancing back at me. Her sloping back sweeping up to her beautiful ass and I just couldn't resist it. She squealed in surprise as I slapped her rear and she wiggled it rather saucily while giving me a girly giggle. She was everything a man could ever hope for and oh so much more.

Ultimately my admiring eye was drawn to her wide-open, glistening pink snatch. Taking my shaft in both hands I took aim at her tantalising target. Knowing that Claire could take all of me, I plunged all the way into her steaming cavern and was rewarded with a quick indrawn breath and a torrent of vulgar words.

Her lewd descriptions of how I should fuck her really got me hot and I truly started to put an effort into giving her soppy, sucking cunt a thorough reaming. I'd alternate between long, slow lazy strokes and pick up the pace until I was almost bashing into her. I could feel the tip of my dick bumping into the opening of her womb on the really deep strokes and she managed to cum just about every time that happened.

Friction can be a bit of a bastard sometimes, no matter how much I wished it to be otherwise or how hard I fought it. I felt the batter bubbling within my swinging nut sack. Good thing too, because Claire's earlier smutty outburst had been reduced to nothing more than incoherent murmurs, animalistic grunts and moans. Right! Time for my final party trick and I reached around and found her pearl nestled within her folds. That really got her attention and she returned the favour by reaching between her legs and latched onto my crown jewels.

By now we had become more animal than human in our efforts to give pleasure to each other. From that moment on, things became a bit of a blur for me. I do remember sinking all the fingers of my free hand, including my thumb, knuckle deep into her convulsing ass-ring. I even felt the bulge of my helmet through the soft, thin wall separating her two hot, tight tunnels. With a not too gentle wring on my nuts, Claire and I came together and our guttural cries of pleasure mingled in the air. I doubt whether I have ever experience such an intense climax before and I doubt that I have managed to spew such a magnitude of jism before.

I eased my softened phallus from Claire's well-fucked cunny and collapsed in a daze.

"Bear!" Claire called out, shattering my sated stupor. She still had her backside pointed at the ceiling and I was amazed as her gash slowly shrivelled from its cavernous, accommodating size.

"Bear! Pass me a champagne flute quickly!" Puzzled at this strange request, I handed her the stemmed vessel. Slowly and carefully she eased it into her cunt and unbelievably came again. After her final shudder, she casually got off the bed and stood holding the container in place, all the while smiling serenely at me. I watch as our mingled love juices flowed from her sweet well and collected in the bottom of the glass.

With an audible, sucking pop, much like the champagne cork of earlier, she slipped it out. Claire then held the stemmed flute up to the light and swirled our gathered secretions as if it as if they were the finest of wines. She then calmly walked to the bedside table and filled the cum-smeared glass with the remainder of the bubbly. Crawling over the bed to where I watched with a morbid fascination, she took a sip of the one of a kind cocktail and snuggled up to me.

"Delicious!" she informed me with a smack of her lips, "Want some Bear, it tastes really good, I promise?" Those damned eyes of hers again! I had more than some of our love potion and the strange thing is, it didn't taste at all bad.

Later that night I woke and got up to close the room's window. I took the time to sit at the desk for a while. I wondered what I was to do in the morning. For the first time in my life I felt a pang of possessiveness, particularly after all that we had shared earlier this evening and I knew that my life was forever altered. Was I maybe expecting too much? God, all that I knew was that I couldn't think strait since that whirlwind named Claire had come into my life. Funny how you seem to find the all the answers to some of the most difficult questions when you are looking for them at such strange hours.

Sitting there, I watched Claire's sleeping form as the outside multi-coloured, neon lights flooded into the darkened room from the open drapes. I sat mesmerised and watched the soft light paint an ever-changing pattern of the most remarkable kind on her gorgeous naked body. It's then that I realised that I had no right to try and imprison such a young and carefree spirit. No matter how much it may hurt, I had to let her go her own way in the morning and after a hearty breakfast the following morning, we did just that.

The trip to the Far East went off far better than I could ever have imagined. I had just finalised an open order to supply guitars to a chain of thirty-four music supply stores. I had also managed to get that new laptop too. It took a while to search for all of my old websites though. I did manage to bookmark one of my favourite chat sites though and I got online. Imagine my surprise when I was telling my old online buddy about my trip to Hong Kong. It went something like this:

Ms Neonpirate: hey that's great, I just got back from there too lol

Neon Gecko: wow how weird is that

Neon Gecko:so what were you doing there

Ms Neonpirate:oh just having a whole lotta fun really. I just needed to get away from things, you know

Neon Gecko:cool! I went on business but had a great time! I met this awesome girl there and we had some pretty mind-blowing sex

Ms Neonpirate:no shit! I met someone too! And no it wasn't a girl you dirty bastard lol

Ms Neonpirate:he was hung like a horse, just like you are always bragging you are lol. OMG!!! Bear is that you...

My heart sank as those words flashed on my screen. We had been attracted to each because we had both used neon in our online names and we kind of hit it off right from the word go. It had always been a shared fantasy of ours to meet up in real life and maybe experience some of the things we had so often chatted about doing to each other. Life's like that though, always full of little lessons, if you are bright enough to see them. I learned never to take another lover for granted again, because you'll never know what it is you have until it's too late.

We remained firm online friends for many years after that, even with each of us getting married and having families of our own. Though we tried many times, we never did manage to hook up with each other again.

So whenever I think of Hong Kong, I always remember the bustling city for its manyNeon Delights...