Neophyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you cold?" Chantelle asked him

"A bit." Paul replied looking at her briefly. Eye contact made him feel all the more vulnerable.

The two girls stood in silence, aware that the sense of power they both felt must be equal to the same level of Paul's humiliation.

"Well the cold certainly hasn't stopped you getting a hard-on has it?" Chantelle teased at last.

"Sorry…"

"A bit late for sorry" Emma said looking from his cock to his eyes which Paul avoided.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She said suddenly becoming fierce again. Hesitantly Paul obeyed, another unspoken connection made until Emma looked away.

"Right, now we can proceed" she said triumphantly briefly glancing down at Paul's cock once again, then at Chantelle with whom she exchanged a grin and then finally back to Paul.

4

Brigitte sat at the office desk reading an article on the 11th century Abbess Hildegaard von Bingen. Hildegaard, as she was more commonly referred to, had been extremely creative during her lifetime, writing mystical essays on the Christian Tradition as well as writing some extraordinarily evocative Gregorian Chant. Unfortunately, due to the predominant masculine influence of the Church, a number of her musical works were later to be destroyed, what did survive however remained as some of the most notable and hauntingly beautiful plainchant ever written.

Every now and again Brigitte would glance across to the glossy picture on the opposite page, which depicted an attractive blue-haired, black woman dressed in black leather motorbike clothing. The woman was seated and standing to her left was a naked white male, penis erect, hands bound behind his back. Brigitte let out a sigh, it had been ages since she'd had a man and the forced celibacy of the last six months had been tiresome and frustrating to say the least. At least at the Sorority they understand women's needs and desires she thought to herself.

The magazine she was reading was one amidst many on the bookshelf behind the desk, all were issues of 'Sorority', which the Sisterhood had originally published, now it was published by an independent female who was keen to address all issues of feminine authority in all aspects of life, hence the inclusion of an article on Hildegaard.

Turning the page Brigitte laughed at the image before her; a tall dark haired man stood, his head hung low, wearing a pink maids dress holding a tea-tray, while two women dressed in expensive looking clothes sat in armchairs.

"My kind of women!" she said laughing to herself amused at the situation depicted. Flicking the pages more sequences of submissive men in situations of female dominance appeared: a naked mechanic working on a car as two wealthy looking females looked on, two chef's wearing nothing but apron's both of which had holes cut out from which their penis' hung limply, whilst naked waiters served with erections at an all-female business conference. Turning the page another pictured article appeared with a heading that read 'Young Male Thugs – A Possible Remedy'. The pictures accompanying the article commenced with what seemed to be a real-life thug vandalising property, being abusive to women, beating up weaker boys and other such acts of mindless thuggery. Turning the page the boy was seen breaking into what looked like an abandoned property at night. Inside a group of five girls, all dressed in fatigues waited in the darkness. Within a few sequences the thug was on the floor and stripped naked. A fearful look on his face showed the reality of his comeuppance as he was firstly threatened with castration before being dragged outside and tied to a tree outside the local girls school. The final sequence of photographs showed the local schoolgirls walking past him to school until finally two WPC's untied him and carted him off in a police car.

Putting the magazine down, Brigitte let out a sigh, how different the world might be if women were fully in control she thought to herself. No more wars, no more rapes or muggings or murders or hate crimes, a complete transformation from hell to heaven. The plaque on the desk reminded her of the mission that she had come to be a part of 'We work for the betterment of humanity through the submission of the male ego' it read. "And I have my Aunt to thank for that." Brigitte said aloud.

*

Brigitte's aunt had been a deciding factor in her life as both of her parents has died at the age of eleven in an automobile accident from which she had been the only survivor. The driver of the other car had been a drunk, high on drugs and three times over the limit. Typically he'd misjudged the corner, which he'd taken way too fast, his car veering onto the other side of the road straight into her fathers car. So her Aunt had taken her in and immediately sent her off to boarding school.

Initially Brigitte had resented her Aunt for abandoning her, but it wasn't long before she realised exactly how much love her aunt had for her. The boarding school was run by an order of Nuns who were rather unorthodox. Normally, from what she'd heard – though she'd been fortunate enough not to experience them herself – Christian Nuns were very severe and their idea of love was one of a cold, harsh and brutal morality where the natural instincts and inclinations of the child were ruthlessly repressed in the name of a 'loving' God. The Nuns of the school that Brigitte attended were far removed from the sexually frustrated Catholic version. Rather, Brigitte's Nuns enjoyed the company of men on a regular basis. The girls even whispered amongst themselves that somewhere under the college, there was a dungeon of sorts in which local men and boys were kept after they'd been lured there by Sister Agnes who was the youngest Sister there and whose looks and figure was rumoured to rival the prettiest page three model of the day. As it was, Brigitte was to find out that there was more to the rumour than just teenage girl fantasies. Two weeks before the end of term, Brigitte and her best friend Samantha had been heading to the back of the sports hall where they were going to meet their friends Juliet and Tara.

"I didn't tell you what Lucy Smythe told me in maths yesterday did I?" Samantha said as they walked past the Sports Hall.

"No, what was that?" Brigitte enquired looking at her friend.

"Well, you know the rumours about there being a dungeon under the Nuns quarters."

"Yeah, but that's just a myth." Brigitte interrupted.

"If you'll let me finish." Samantha replied haughtily.

"Sorry, carry on."

"Right, well, as I was saying, the dungeon under the Nuns quarters... Apparently, one of the older girls actually found it." Brigitte looked at her friend questionably.

"Hold on, you haven't heard what I'm about to say!" Samantha replied indignantly upon seeing the look on Brigitte's face.

"I didn't say a word!" Brigitte said laughing.

"Anyway, this sixth former – I don't know her name, but I think it was Lisa something or other – was on detention and was made to scrub the floor in the generator room." The sight of another girl interrupted Samantha's train of thought. "Look there's Sharma Davies. God how I hate that bitch. She always wears those knee high stockings. It's not as if there's any boys around here to impress. Maybe she's a dyke!"

"Just ignore her and tell me the story" Brigitte said as they passed the other girl.

"Yeah, so this Lisa, was scrubbing the floor and had to move these chairs that had been stacked there – I think they'd been left over from the previous summer."

By now the girls were at the front of the sports hall.

"Why was she in detention?" Brigitte asked.

"She'd back chatted a teacher or something like that. So anyway, under these chairs she found a trap-door. At first she wasn't sure what to do, but then she realised that she couldn't go back to her friends and say she'd found a trap-door without exploring further. So, after a lot of effort, she managed to open it. Of course, it was all dark and cobwebby, but as she was wearing overalls she knew that the only real obstacle was her fear. She thought about going to get a friend or torch, but knew if she was caught she'd get another detention and her chance at unravelling the mystery of St Mary's dungeon would be lost. So, she went for it." Samantha paused, taking a moment to pull up her socks before continuing with her story and their journey.

"So what did she find?" Brigitte asked.

"If you'll wait a minute I'll tell you." Samantha replied annoyed at her friends continual impatience. "A ladder took her down to a long dark corridor which she followed by feeling for the walls. Every now and again she'd light a match which illuminated the walls of the corridor which were wet and slimy. At one point she thought she heard rats and thought about turning back, but after striking another match and confirming there was nothing there she decided to continue."

"Wasn't she scared?" Brigitte asked naively

"Of course, she was scared!" Samantha retorted. "She was scared shitless! But she kept going because she wanted to know if there really were male slaves kept by the nuns and, if there were, she wanted to see them! Just like any of us would! Anyway, eventually she came to an iron gate. It wasn't locked, but it was very rusty so it took her quite a bit more effort to push it open. Of course it made a terrible creaking noise so she had to do it slowly and open it just wide enough to get through."

By now the two girls could see their friends seated on the grass.

"On the other side, the walls seemed drier and eventually she could see a distant light at the end of the tunnel." Samantha continued.

"Hello girls, what do you think of my new hairstyle?" It was Tara, her hair was a bright platted pink whereas yesterday it had been a curly brown.

"Wow!" Samantha and Brigitte said in unison as they both sat down with their friends. "When did you do that?" Brigitte asked.

"This morning, Elizabeth Jameson had a free period so she offered to plat and dye my hair. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, but what's Sister Agnes said?" Brigitte asked.

"She hasn't seen it yet."

"She's going to go mad!" Samantha said

"Yeah that's what I've been saying, even before she had it done." Juliet, their other friend, said.

"Well, no problem, what can she do? She can't expel me, that's for sure. And a detention only lasts a few hours, I'm intending on having this a lot longer than that!"

"You never know, you might even get lucky and have to scrub the floor of the generator room!" Brigitte said.

"What? Lucky? What are you going on about?" Tara said bemused.

"Samantha's been telling me about this sixth former who got to see the legendary dungeons!"

"Oh, not Lisa Jameson?" Tara exclaimed

"You know her?" Brigitte asked whilst Samantha and Juliet remained silent.

"She's Elizabeth's older sister. So yeah, I know her and her 'story'."

"Well what have you heard then?" Brigitte asked interested to hear the end of Samantha's story from either one of them.

"I was just telling Brigitte the story actually." Samantha said in an attempt to keep Tara from taking the lime-light.

"Well, don't let me interrupt." Tara said well aware that her friend wanted the story telling role herself.

"Do you know about it?" Brigitte asked Juliet.

"Yeah, Tara told me ages ago, I thought you knew."

"No one tells me anything" Brigitte joked opening her bag and pulling out her a sandwich and a can of coke.

"Okay," Samantha said continuing with her story, "so Lisa passed through the gate and sees a dim light at the end of the corridor. Hesitantly, she keeps going until she begins to hear some noises. She stops, her heart beating fast against her chest. She waits, the noises remain. Should she go back? She wonders, but she knows that if she does she'll never know the truth. So, she waits and as soon as she's sure that no ones coming along the corridor towards her, she moves stealthily onwards."

"God, you're a good story teller Sam!" Juliet joked. Ignoring her, Samantha continued.

"Gradually she approaches the light. It's still some distance away, but already she can see another closed iron gate. But it's what she sees on the other side that really makes her heart pump."

"Or should that be pussy wet!" Juliet laughed.

Again ignoring Juliet, Samantha paused to take a drink from her bottle of juice, well aware that Brigitte was dying to hear the story and that each pause was causing her to become more impatient.

"Well?" Brigitte said when Samantha's pause lasted a little longer than necessary.

"Hold on," Samantha said still deliberately being awkward. "I'll continue when I'm ready." Taking another swig from her bottle, Samantha replaced the cap and continued with her story.

"So, she creeps closer – as close as she dare and watches…"

"But what did she see?" Brigitte interrupted, her impatience getting the better of her..

"She looks through the bars and sees two large wooden crosses nailed to the walls. Sisters Theresa and Sara are both kneeling before the cross to her right, but, although she can't see their profiles, she can hear their voices so she knows that its them. But they're not alone, because both Sister Agnes and Sister Josephine are also present, kneeling before the cross which is nearest to Lisa. But none of them are wearing their habits or robes. Instead – and this is what Lisa couldn't believe – they were both dressed up as Femdoms!"

"What?!" Brigitte said.

"I didn't hear that part!" Tara exclaimed while Juliet almost choked on her sandwich.

"Well, this is what I heard," Samantha quietly continued pleased with the reaction from her friends. "The sisters were kneeling in twos before each of the crosses upon which were bound naked males." She paused again, waiting for her friends to interrupt, but Tara and Juliet merely looked knowingly towards Brigitte who was starring with a mixture of disbelief and interest at Samantha. "Sister Agnes was dressed in a black basque and fishnet stockings with thigh high PVC boots and a small pair of skimpy black knickers. Sister Josephine on the other hand was wearing a full PVC open-breasted bodysuit, also in black and a pair of knee high boots, with…" she paused searching for the right word, "oh, what are they called? Those things cowboys wear on their boots?"


"Spurs" Tara said knowingly.

"Yeah that's it, a pair of spurs." Samantha said looking from Tara, who was lying on her back looking up at the sky, to Brigitte who was still listening intently whilst Juliet began to brush her hair. "Well, they were both kneeling down before the naked male who was bound to the cross in front of them. Lisa watched the two Sisters as they teased the poor – or should that be fortunate? - " she asked jokingly, "mans willy which was jutting out in front of him.

Lisa still couldn't see what Sister Theresa and Sister Sara were doing, though they were both dressed in their Nuns outfits. But the sounds of the man bound before them seemed to be more of pain than pleasure, so Lisa could only presume that they were either teasing him so much that he was bursting but that they were preventing this, or that they really were hurting him. Either way," Samantha concluded, "Lisa had seen enough to know that the dungeon myth was true and not only that, but she'd also been lucky enough to see not one, but two naked blokes, and one with a huge erection!"

"So that's it?!" Brigitte asked, "Didn't she stay and watch what was going on,"

"I don't know," Samantha replied.

"I do," Tara piped up with a touch of humour in her voice "she stayed and watched as the four Sisters untied the two men, who then made the sisters all strip off, kneel in a row, one beside the other, where the two men then proceeded to fuck them all from behind!" Collectively the girls roared with laughter save for Brigitte who wanted to know more. "No seriously, didn't she stay and watch a little longer?"

"I don't know…" Samantha began

"Apparently," Tara interrupted, "she did stay and watch - anyway this is what her sister told me – Sisters Theresa and Sara came over to watch the two younger Sisters as they teased and denied the bloke on the cross nearest to Lisa. Lisa said that the blokes were both bound and blindfolded so there was no risk of them seeing her and giving her presence away to the Sisters. The only worry she had was being seen by the Sisters, but they were so intently involved with their two 'sex-slaves' that as long as Lisa remained quiet and didn't get too close she should be okay."

"So what happened?" Brigitte asked her eyes closed as Tara, her hairdressing completed. Began to massage her friends shoulders.

"Well, first the two younger sisters simply rubbed their hands over the mans body, then, one of the older sisters passed them a bottle of lotion, which Lisa presumed to be body oil or something. In turn they poured some of the lotion into their hands and then began rubbing it all over the blokes body.

"What did he look like?" Brigitte asked as Juliet continued to gently massage her shoulders. Juliet's touch, combined with the conversation had made her nipples stand erect and she was already debating whether or not to have a bit of time alone later so she could satisfy her urges.

"Dark hair, muscular build, a bit of a hairy chest, but not too much, strong legs, medium size penis – not circumcised - clean shaven." Tara said answering her friends question before continuing, "Of course, the man had a huge hard-on all along and they hadn't even touched his willy!" This time Tara paused to take a sip of her drink. "So the older Sisters instructed the younger ones where to apply the lotion, where to avoid – most notably Lisa said they were told to avoid his cock and balls, but to massage his thighs and lower stomach as this would maintain his hard on and keep him at bursting point. Lisa said this went on for what seemed like ages until the man began to cum without any of them even touching his cock!"

"I didn't know you could do that!" Juliet exclaimed taking a moment to stop massaging Brigitte's shoulders.

"Well apparently so," Tara replied. "Anyway, the Sisters didn't want him to cum too early – obviously they hadn't tormented him enough!" She joked, "so Sister Theresa instructed Sister Josephine to grip his willy really tightly around the base of the shaft so that it would prevent him cumming. Then, they poured what must have been cold water over him – to cool him down I suppose – before they started all over again. By now time was getting on, so Lisa had to go back. The funny thing was, that on the way back down the corridor, although she'd kept quiet and remained in the dark, she could have sworn she'd heard the Sisters calling her name after her!"

"You know, I've heard that the Sisters know more than they let on, that they have some sort of weird occult power of clairvoyance or extra-sensory perception or something." Samantha said.

"Yeah, have you noticed how Sister Theresa always knows when someone's lying?" Juliet enthused. "Last week she nearly caught Patricia Clarke out when she'd bunked off from class. Patricia said she'd been ill, but Sister Theresa knew that she was lying, she just knew."

"Yeah, but just because someone's a bad liar – and Patricia's not that good at lying is she! – doesn't mean that the Sisters have supernatural powers now does it!" Brigitte said.

*

That had been three years ago. Now Brigitte was 18 and had been at the Mansion House for just over a year. And here she was awaiting the arrival of another male candidate. Apparently he'd already undergone initiation but it seems that he had failed his first the test. His frustration had been so intense that he'd arrived uninvited and of his own accord. His failure would be a disappointment to the older sisters, but at least the younger ones would have the opportunity to 'punish' him.