Nephew's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
org
org
135 Followers

"Blow the bastard Swapna, make him spurt," Radha shouted.

She then took my hand and placed it on her boob. I was dumbstruck but she squeezed her boob with my hand and then I continued. It was soft and fleshy. It turned me on big time. I then squeezed harder before pinching her nipples. Radha moaned with pleasure. Swapna aunty looked up and smiled.

I took her sari off and then put my hand into her blouse and bra and touched her bare boob. It felt like velvet. I felt so horny that I squeezed them hard which made Radha squeal. I pulled her blouse hard and it tore a little. Swapna and Radha laughed. Then Radha helped me remove her blouse and bra. The naked sight of her boob drove me mad. I sat up and pushed my head onto her boobs, kissing and sucking it. I caught hold of her nipple with my mouth and sucked on it like a baby. Radha was enjoying this. She looked upwards and moaned. I lifted my head and licked her neck and went upwards to her chin and then lip locked her before coming down on her boobs again.

Swapna aunty got up and Radha went down on my cock. Radha took my monster deep inside her mouth and choked on it. Radha was a real deal cock sucker.

"This is what you wanted bastard?" Swapna aunty said taking off her sari. I smiled, she smiled.

I then unbuttoned her blouse and bra. Finally it was front of me and bare. What a beauty, I thought. The boobs were larger than Radha's and looked perfect. I touched the soft fleshy boobs of Swapna aunty. It was my dream and today it has happened. I ran my hands on her boobs and gently pressed them.

I asked Radha aunty to stop for a minute. As soon as Radha aunty got up, I pounced on Swapna aunty and threw her on the cot. I went over her and kissed her neck and face. I kissed her on her lips until she was out of breath.

" He is just crazy for you Swapna, I think you should think about what he said," Radha told her sister.

I looked at Swapna who was blushing. I went down to her boobs and bit her nipples gently and then sucked on it. Radha came down on her other boob and sucked on it hard. Swapna was now enjoying this and moaning in pleasure.

"Ahhhh.....aahhhhhhh....hmmmmmm, let's fix your problem first Ravi then I'm all yours," Swapna squealed.

"I love you aunty," I said and kissed her on her lips. I stood up and both the women feasted on my cock with their mouths. Radha aunty then got up and undressed her lower part. She pulled down her panties and asked Swapna to stop.

"Let's try another way Swapna," Radha told her sister and asked me to lie down.

I lay down and Radha mounted. She guided my cock into her tight pussy. Her pussy was wet, warm and tight. It was heaven. Radha humped on my cock like a woman on fire.

"10 years Swapna, 10 years and now I'm open. Wowwwwwwww..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........what a feeelinggggg...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Radha said looking to the roof in pleasure.

She kept bouncing and I suddenly stopped her. I pulled her ass down at once and my cock went in full length. She could only manage a loud 'Ahhhhhhhh' and then I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. Her boobs crushed on me and I hugged her tight. Now I started fucking her in that position with all my strength. She moaned like a crazy lady. I fucked her like a piston in top gear. She pleaded me to stop and it was then I stopped. She got off me and sat down on the ground panting. She smiled and told us she dint feel this kind of pleasure ever.

Swapna was now naked and I looked at her. Swapna was on the floor, on all fours and her ass upwards. I went behind her and planted my cock deep inside her cunt.Her pussy was real tight. I caught her waist and ramned her cunt. I slapped her ass and it turned red. I fucked her like a machine.

"Ah.....Ahhhh...>AAAhhhhhh.....Raviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................oh godddddffff...............ffffucccckinnnn......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Swapna aunty moaned.

She trembled and fell on the ground.

"Don't stop, fuck her, fuck her Ravi, fucking kill her with your cock," Radha shouted.

Swapna aunty was on the floor and me on top of her, of course I dint put my weight on her. I kept fucking her in a rhythm. I don't know how many times Swapna climaxed. I then caught hold of her hair in one hand and fucked her faster. Swapna said nothing but just a small 'ah' for every jerk. I was a little rough to her. With no signs of me cumming I decided to let her go. Swapna was exhausted and disappointed that I could not come.

"We'll try something tighter Swapna," Radha said, "I shall take it."

"Are you mad, you'll fucking die Radha, let me take it," Swapna told her.

"Take what and where?" I asked.

Swapna spread her ass cheeks and showed her asshole. Radha quickly came and spat on the hole before sticking a finger inside. I bit Swapna's flabby ass cheeks and kissed them. Finally I positioned my cock at her rear entrance. Slowly I pushed in, inch by inch. Swapna opened her mouth wide and screamed as soon as I stuffed my cock inside. It was so tight. I could not move it at first but on trying I found and hit the rhythm. Swapna was in tears and said "don't stop Ravi, please."

I started ramming in hard and deep. After a while Radha asked me to stop. Swapna objected but finally gave up as she knew she could not take it anymore. We all were sweating like pigs.

I then tried Radha's virgin asshole. Radha's was so tight that only a pen could fit through. With my monster I almost killed her. After hundreds of thrusts I pulled out of Radha. Her pin sized hole before penetrating now was wide open. Radha almost fainted. I then looked at Swapna who now recovered from the ass ramming. I lifted her and threw her on the cot. I went over her and fucked her pussy. Her pussy was still wet and pretty tight. We both looked into each other's eyes and fucked.

"How many years since you have last been fucked aunty?" I asked pounding her cunt.

"Your uncle is an impotent, Ravi. Except the first two years we never ever had sex in our 16 years of married life. Put your seed inside me Ravi, I shall bear your child, cum inside me,Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Swapna screamed completing her sentence as I fucked her mad.

I went on for another couple of minutes then told her I was going to cum. She tightened her grip on my cock and squeezed me into her. That was it.

"Aunttttyyyyyyyyyy........I'm cumming..........,"I told her.

With one deep push, I blasted my seed deep inside her pussy. Swapna aunty closed her eyes and relaxed. My cock was still inside her. I took it out slowly and Radha guided me to her mouth. She sucked my cock clean but my soft cock slowly sprang back to life and became hard in her mouth. Radha smiled as she jokingly chewed on my cock like a chocolate. I caught Radha by her hair and mouth fucked her. She choked quite a few times. I slapped my cock on her face and rubbed it on her forehead and hair. I lifted Radha up and made her hug me with her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands around my neck. I found her cunt with my cock and eased her on it. Slowly my cock vanished inside her pussy.

"Grrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhh,,,,,ahhhhhhh,,,,, Ravii....," Radha shouted as she bit my neck and then lip locked. I caught her ass with both my hands and made her bounce on my cock. The feeling was just amazing. After sometime I put her down and continued fucking her. I groped her boobs and bit them.

After fucking her in this position, I took my cock out. I sat on the chair and pulled her onto me. She had her back to me. I kissed her back and neck. I then spread her ass cheeks and planted my cock deep in her ass. She was speechless. I hugged her tight. We were in that position for a long time. I then started fucking her ass. After some massive pounding, she relaxed on me. I was still hugging her and fucking her. I knew she was exhausted. I lifted her off me and carried her to the cot. I threw her on the cot and slapped her boobs. Swapna caught my balls from behind and stroked it kissing my back. I asked Swapna to lie down and slid my cock between her tits. She squeezed her tits together on my cock and I tit fucked her. She put her tongue out and my cock would hit her tongue on every thrust. She would spit on my cock once in a while. We then stood up and I guided my cock in her ass. She screamed out loud. I started fucking her ass. She was crying again in pain and pleasure. I pulled her hair again as I fucked her ass. I pulled out and stuffed it again in her cunt. After a few pushes I was finally ready to cum. I fucked faster and harder. Swapna was moaning like a wolf. I came deep inside her pussy again. Load after load Ishot into her. Swapna fainted but I caught her by the waist and still had my cock inside her. I lifted her onto me and sat on the chair.I licked her ear and neck from behind.

To be continued...

org
org
135 Followers
12