Nepotism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

"What? He knows we're related?" He reached out and grabbed Evelyn's shoulder, turning her back towards him.

Laughing, Evelyn took hold of Cain's arms to fend him off. "Yep. He doesn't care about that either. Say's it serves your father right for cheating on the golf course!"

Play wrestling, Cain mounted his mother, his ass coming down on her pubic hair, his hardening cock on her stomach. "So we're good?" He pinned her arms above her head.

"Oh we're good baby!" She looked down at her son's penis, now fully erect and again up into his eyes. "And we've still got twenty minutes!"

Cain was thinking the same thing but he wouldn't need that long. Still pinning her arms he moved his legs off her and positioned himself between her thighs. The head of his cock found her slick opening and entered her body for the third time that day. Evelyn arched her back and neck at the penetration as Cain lowered his mouth to her breasts. Struggling to trap a nipple between his lips as her breasts jiggled with his thrusting, he released his hold on her arms and used his free hands to hold his mother's tits. Her nipples erect, he sucked on the left while pinching the right. "Oh yes baby, suck on Mommy's tits."

Cain swapped breasts, devouring the right before kissing his way up her neck to her mouth. Their tongues met and entwined. She bit down on him, sucking it into her mouth as his cock plunged away at her pussy. Cain's balls slapped his mother's ass as he hammered into her, faster and faster. "Fuck baby yes. Harder, yes." Evelyn screamed.

He'd already cum twice but this would be the best, the fastest. He kissed her neck, her ear. He wrapped a hand down behind her ass for leverage, pulling her pelvis onto each thrust as his orgasm approached.

Evelyn closed her eyes with the pleasure of her son fucking her. She pulled his weight fully down on top of her and bit into his shoulder as she herself began to cum. It was explosive, intense. Cain cried out above her in his own ecstasy as he flooded her with his love and she in turn released a flow. The pleasure of her orgasm overcame her and whether it was Cain's weight on her bladder or her complete abandon, she realized she was peeing. Cain was quick to notice, feeling the excess wet at his groin. "Mom! Are you squirting?"

For a moment she couldn't answer, the feeling of releasing her bladder prolonging her orgasm. Oh my god I'm pissing, she thought. I'm in bed pissing. On my son!

Cain lifted his body off her, his cock still inside and erect and looked down at their groins. As soon as he saw it he knew, the stream flowing around his cock and down between them to the bed.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." Evelyn offered, stemming the tide.

For what? Cain wondered. His cock remained hard for a reason. His mother had just pissed on him and he couldn't have been more turned on.

"I'm so embarrassed." She confessed, raising her hands to cover her face.

"Mom," Cain finally answered. "Don't be. That was fucking hot!"

Evelyn peeked between her fingers. "Really?" She asked tentatively. "You liked it?"

Cain pushed his hard-on deep inside her again and she sighed as he removed her hands form her face. Kissing her on the lips he whispered into her mouth. "I loved it!"

His cock hard, no harder, he pulled out and re-entered. His mother's mouth opened in an 'O', her head thrown back.

Wrapping his arms beneath her, their bodies had never been closer. Evelyn held his back and drew him in, raising her knees up to deepen his penetration. Cain started slow and increased quickly, his ass furiously bucking at her groin. Evelyn again let go as Cain slammed into her, climaxing around her son's cock, piss and cum squelching from her pussy to form a pool beneath them. Cain came, amazed his balls had anything left to give, only slowing his thrusting with the last pulse of semen, finally releasing his breath. "Oh my God Mom. You're right, that was good."

Evelyn took her mouth from his neck where she'd been sucking, leaving another love bite for him to attempt to hide.

"Mmm I wish we didn't have to go back to work." She puffed.

We could play hooky!" Cain proposed.

Evelyn laughed at the suggestion. "Oh yeah, Walter would really appreciate that."

Cain slowly pulled out of his mother, dripping with cum and urine. He held a hand to her and pulled her off the sodden mattress. "Come on, quick shower and we'll get going."

As they touched and kissed on the way to the bathroom, Cain's cock was already re-hardening.

* * * * *

They left the carpark via the street exit and walked into the foyer of the building together. "You go on ahead Evelyn, I'll be down in a minute." Cain stated when he noticed Devon and Miles standing in the cafe awaiting an order. He waited until his mother had entered the lift before he approached the two men.

Standing directly behind Devon, Cain reached out and pinched his fingers into the other man's shoulder in the same fashion as had once been done to him. Digging deep into his joint Cain was pleased to see Devon's shoulder collapse and his knees begin to buckle under the pain. Once he was knelt, Cain leaned into the man's ear and whispered. "You ever speak about Evelyn and I to the boss again. You ever call her that name. You ever even look at her again. I'll kick your fucking head in. You hear me?" He waited for a response and when Devon nodded in defeat, Cain released the grip on his shoulder.

Standing tall again Cain looked first to Miles who smiled and nodded and then around at the twenty or so staff who'd witnessed the altercation. To his surprise, none seemed to be shocked at the scene, in fact he was even offered admiring looks by a couple of the women nearby and a thumbs up by another junior member of staff. Straightening his tie, Cain headed towards the elevator imagining a slow clap as if he were in an 80's movie, and back down to join his mother in the dungeon.

* * * * *

"So I have Debbie's Bridal and Lingerie or Del Aire Pumping Services. Which do you want?" Cain asked, holding up the two files.

"You're making these up!" Evelyn laughed.

"Nope." Cain replied, showing her the labels.

"Oh my goodness. Well, I guess I'll take the lingerie and you can go the pumping, it's what you're good at." She giggled.

"Have I told you I love you today?" Cain asked.

Evelyn just smiled.

The End?

***

Thank you for reading.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers
12