Neraph

Story Info
Introduction to my life.
1.7k words
3.95
26.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Neraph (a trap) and I am a 25 years old tall and skinny guy, with long black hair (really long, as they haven't been cut since I was 10). I wear specs and I look nerdy. Being a shy person, I never really had friends. I was more into music than anything else. With a rock band, I could easily carry my long hair which had reached my back, without getting bullied for being a pansy or gay.

About my sexuality, it was really weird as I wasn't really attracted to anyone, except people who had long hair, be it a man or a woman, or the third gender. Probably one of the reasons of this fetish was my obsession with the hair since I was a kid. I used to play with my mother's and sister's hair till the time I grew enough that they stopped letting me play with it and probably that is when I decided to have it myself.

Being in a rock band, I used to find guys and girls with long hair and all I wished was if I could only play with their long hair.

This obsession of hair led me into trouble one day when while talking to a guy from another band, my hand unintentionally went to his long hair lying on his chest when he was talking to me about the competition we were taking part in. He made a very big fuss about it claiming me to be gay and hence leading my teammates to remove me from the band coz they didn't want their band to be known for anything else other than music.

I was shattered. I hadn't done anything to deserve this behavior. My parents being from a village made a decision to send me away to a city to work so that I could be away from the abuses I was facing from the naive society.

I found a job in a cafe in Florida as a musician, and started my new life.

People were really friendly there and even after me being a shy person, I was able to make some friends easily. Apart from my music, I used to get a lot of compliments about my hair from girls and even guys. They would come and tell me to try new styles and what would suit me more. I loved working at that place as I was getting a lot of attention.

After a few months of playing in the cafe, I was offered a job by an owner of a pub in the suburbs. The job was to play at alternative days in d club and I was going to earn almost 1.5 times of what I was earning today. I immediately agreed.

I said my goodbyes to my colleagues and was totally excited about this new job.

I reached the place and found it to be empty at around 5pm. I was going to start at 7pm.

The check-in guy at the gate gave me a smirk which was a bit awkward but I ignored it.

At around 7pm, as I took my stage, the pub was almost half full and I was a bit nervous if the people will like me as much as they did in my last job.

When I finished my first 3 songs, 3 guys came up to me and told me how much they loved my music.

After a while I got comfortable and started looking towards people while playing. And the thing that I noticed was, there wasn't a single girl in that hall.

I was surprised and suddenly the owner came on the stage and introduced me to the crowd as their new musician and Entertainer. I got back to my playing and got a lot of compliments, more about my looks and hair rather than my music.

At the end of the first day, I went to the owners office to ask if it was a gay club and he was surprised that I didn't know.

Although I wasn't a homophobe, I still was a bit uncomfortable but I decided on continuing because of the commitment I had made to the owner.

After around 10 days of playing, I noticed that there was a 40 year old guy who came every single day and only on the nights when I played. He would give me a tip of 50$ everyday.

I enquired about him and was told that the guy has had 10 boyfriends since the time he started coming to the pub and all of them were young by at least 15 years. And that led me to think about his intention of making me his 11th. But I was determined not to be.

Anyways after some 2 months of this job, I got a news from my village that my mother has some kind of cancer and a lot of money was required for the treatment.

I had some savings but they weren't enough to pay for it and hence I approached the owner for a loan.

He told me that he couldn't lend me the desired amount but knew someone who could. He told me that I would have to work for him on my rest days to pay it back to him. I agreed to it, anyways I didn't have an option.

I got the money from the owner without even knowing who I took the money from and after taking an off for 15 days for the treatment I was back at work.

I was told by the owner that I would be working on 7 days from now on and 4 days will be for the guy who was tipping me 50$ everyday. I was shocked but was happy to work coz he had helped me. I wanted to repay him for that and so I sat up a meeting with him to know more about my work.

When I met him, he told me that he owned a hair spa and salon and my work will be to give body massages to the clients.

I told him, I had no idea how to give it and he told me not to worry about it, as for the first month it will be only him and other masseuses who I would have to practice on and he would make others teach me everything about it.

As I started my work in the salon, the first day, a guy took me to the room inside and told me to strip, I was now in my undies and he himself had stripped completely.

He lied down on the table on his stomach and told me to cover his entire body with oil. I did as I was told. Then I was told to start with his back. It was an awkward feeling to rub a guy's back with my small and skinny hands. He instructed me and I followed. He told me to move my hands to his thighs and feet and I continued to follow everything. After some half an hour he told me to kneedle his asscheeks which I found to be awkward but I had no choice. I did as I was told.

After spending an hour working on him, I was given a rest for 30 mins.

My next session was a front massage and it was one of the most awkward moments in my life till then. I had to cover him again with oil including the cock and the balls which I did although reluctantly.

His cock grew to its maximum strength while I was putting oil on it and I was embarrassed although the guy had a smirk on his face.

The instructions began and I did as I was told. It was awful to massage a hairy chest and the thighs of this man with his cock sticking straight at me. But it was a strange feeling that I could turn someone on so much.

For the next 2 weeks I was practicing my massage on the same guy while playing at the gay club and I was getting very used to having so many men around me.

In the salon, I befriended 2 guys who almost pleaded me to allow them to work wonders on my long hair. So after a while of denying them, I let them do it. They gave my hair some blond streaks and trimmed them.

I was then called by my teacher who wanted me on the table today with my hair tied in a bun and it was again a bit awkward to be naked, but I did as I was told.

I was on my stomach and was experiencing the touch of a strong hand which was not only relaxing me but was exciting me. I got hard when I felt him massaging my asscheeks and I am sure he felt it too. The moment became even tougher for me when my teacher decided to teach me a new position of massage. He was now sitting on my thighs and I could feel his cock poking at my ass through his undies. He began massaging my neck while dry humping my ass, which in turn led to me humping against the table. Soon after the hands were cupping my asschecks and dry humping was getting stronger. I could feel him being close to cumming and with a grunt he did in his underwear with some cum leaking on my asshole and I did on the table staining my stomach.

It was a wonderful feeling although none of us spoke about it and we continued the learning like that for a week.

After that he was teaching me about the front massage. This time he got on top of me naked and our long and hard cocks were aligned to each other. He started massaging my chest, twisting my nipples while humping my cock.

I was so excited this time, that I couldn't control feeling his body with my hands. He took our cocks in one hand and started stroking it. We both were close and we both shot our loads together which ended up on my chin, chest and stomach. That was my first cumshot I guess and it felt really kinky.

We would again practice the same thing for 2-3 days and now I have had some cum in my mouth too.

After 4 weeks of training, it was time for me to prove my skills to Daddy.