Nerd Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was down to only her underwear and decided she would make him take it off she walked over to him and he reached out to take off her clothes. She swatted away his hands and told him "No, with your teeth." Dave had no choice but to stand up and use his teeth to unlatch her bra and threw it away, stopping for a moment to suck on her right nipple getting a surprised shudder out of her. He moved down to her panties and removed them using only his teeth, which was surprisingly difficult. He let go of her panties and let them fall to the floor around her ankles.

Emily grabbed the back of David's head and pushed his face into her crotch. He began licking and sucking on her moist clit feeling her shudder under the force of each stroke of his tongue. He put two fingers in and started fingering her while stimulating her clit with his tongue. She began moaning loudly and he knew he was doing a good job. Emily pulled his head back and he took out his fingers, she stood him up and led him to the stairs.

They walked upstairs to Emily's bedroom and Emily lied down on the end of the bed, she was going to direct the action and she knew exactly what she wanted. She motioned for Dave to come over, she sat up and grabbed him by the cock she started sucking on his cock getting it lubed up and hard. She popped him out of her mouth and pulled it towards her warm wet cunt. Dave got really excited but decided to let Emily control the action like he did the night before.

The moment the head of Dave's dick touched the opening to Emily's vagina he had the sudden urge to thrust forward but held himself back to allow her control. Then it was in and the wait was over, Emily reached forward and grabbed Dave's ass cheeks and used that to control his pace she'd started him out slow. The feeling was amazing for the both of them they had been so built up from all the activity. Forcing David's cock deep into her cunt with each thrust Emily was having a great time and from the look on his face he was having a better time. Soon Emily began speeding up as she started squeezing his ass hard and he could tell she was about to cum.

She kept him going as she got closer and she began, Emily started moaning speeding up Dave's thrusts. She came and stopped holding his ass and laid back, Dave slowed down his thrusts waiting to see if she'd recover and soon she stuck out her hands and patted down on the bed beside her. Dave stopped thrusting and took his now soaking wet cock out of Emily's pussy. He sat down where she told him to and she sat up she pushed him back so now he was lying down. Emily stood up and hovered over his face for a moment then lowered herself.

Then she was on top of him, Dave began his usual maneuvers but she stopped him. She wanted him to work on her asshole, he stuck his tongue in her ass and coated it in slippery saliva. He didn't know if he was doing it right but he soon knew the answer as she began grinding and moaning on top of him. He stuck his tongue in further and felt her shudder, he continued playing with Emily's asshole using only his tongue. After a couple of minutes in this new position Emily stood back up and got off the bed. She walked to the end of the bed and coated Dave's cock in a layer of saliva. She gave him a quick blowjob bobbing her head only a couple of times to get his cock rock hard and slippery. Then Emily climbed over Dave and slowly lowered her tight ass onto his dick, she went slowly until she had taken the whole thing to the hilt.

That's when she started bouncing up and down on Dave's cock. The tightness of her ass was the greatest thing he had ever experienced. He began thrusting opposite to her, each time she'd go down he'd thrust up. Emily was moaning even louder than before. She was a fan of anal and she knew how much guys loved it. She rode up and down Dave's cock for several minutes, until she came and clenched around Dave's cock they stayed connected for several seconds until Emily got off and started sucking his cock, it only took a couple of strokes and he came. Emily once again swallowed the whole load. They crawled into bed exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

If you liked this story, leave a message and I'll likely write another chapter.

12