Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The once-tough and confident Talia was now shivering on the bed opposite me. She replied, "I can't...my boyfriend."

"Oh please. You're practically naked now slut. Take it off! Now." I looked at her sternly, surprised at my inner strength.

Talia didn't say anything. She just reached her hands back and unclasped her bra. The cups rose on her breasts, but still covered her nipples, but showed the bottoms of her tantalizing, perfect globes. Her right tit finally made an appearance when she sat up and began pushing her thong panties off of her hips. She pulled them off fully and put them to her side, but brought her knees up to her chest and covered my complete view when she pulled off her bra and did the same.

She was now completely nude in front of me, but held herself in a ball. She looked down and to the side, unable to make eye contact with me. The tear she had previously cried was now almost dry on her cheek. I decided to change my tact.

"Lie back Talia," I said in as nice a voice as I could muster. Despite my best efforts, my voice quivered. Talia, still avoiding eye contact, did. She lay flat on her back, but used one arm to cover her tits and one to hold her pussy. I glanced at her stomach, which quivered a bit. I whispered, "Relax."

Something I didn't predict occurred next. I expected an argument, but instead, Talia bit her bottom lip, licked her lips and moved her hands, leaving me a complete view of her gorgeous breasts and the small tuft of hair that collected just above her clit. Talia Dean, the campus' most beautiful student and girlfriend of the star quarterback was naked in my dorm room, lying on my bed.

I stood over her and stared longingly down at her. In a trancelike state, I didn't realize that I was now rubbing the front of my jeans, now bulging in anticipation. I was afraid to touch her, but I just had to. I took my fingertips and ran them down her thigh, bringing them to the inside of her knee and pulling up on it. Talia took in a quick breath, but did not protest. The bending of it and my pulling caused her legs to spread slightly. I knew this would bring my show to an end, but Talia said nothing. The only sound in the small room was of our unsteady breathing.

I reached over the front of her body while staring at her face in wait for a response. The only response was she shut her eyes and her mouth parted slightly. Things were getting very interesting. I grasped her hand and placed it back between her legs and began rubbing the top of her hand. The effect was her rubbing her clit. I pulled my hand away and watched her. She didn't stop after I pulled my hand away. She continued moving the tips of her fingers in a semi-circle on her swollen clit.

Without her knowing it, I unzipped my pants and pulled them down low on my hips. I then released my cock. I may have been a nerd, but I was sure my thick six and a half inches could satisfy Talia Dean. She had brought her knees up in response to her own fondling and the light gave away the juices that had collected on her hand. The sweet musty smell of her wet pussy that mixed with the strong scent of her perfume gave it away. She was very, very turned on.

I whispered to her, "I think you earned the rest of the paper." She smirked but didn't open her eyes as she continued to rub her wet pussy. "Are you horny Talia," I asked her.

"Yes," she whimpered back a response. I then grasped her free hand, which was now gripping the inside of her thigh and placed it on my engorged cock. Talia's eyes opened wide and she reacted quickly by sitting up at the edge of the bed. She whispered desperately, "I can't Danny. This is wrong. I have my boyfriend. He'd kill me and you...," she said, yet she strangely didn't take her hand off my cock, now holding it by the base.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him...or us," I laughed quietly. She didn't seem impressed and only seemed more worried. I continued. "Besides, you may have gotten the paper, but you still haven't earned the notes pages or the bibliography." My humor seemed to calm Talia down. She began stroking the length of my thick cock. She seemed to now be enjoying our little game of carrot and stick.

"What do I have to do to earn those," she asked in a whisper.

"Just sit back and relax," I responded. I wanted so bad to just ram my cock in her mouth, but knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Instead, I gently pushed back on her shoulder and she lay back widthwise on the bed. I grabbed her by the ankles and brought her feet up on the bed, completely exposing her inner thighs and wet pussy to me. Talia, as much as me, was surprised at this turn of events I'm sure.

I then got on my knees in front of her and gently started to lick and kiss the inside of her thighs. Nibbling on them seemed to really make her quiver. I then began to gently kiss the meaty folds on the outside of her pussy, enjoying the wet juices on my lips. She inhaled deeply when I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her swollen clit. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" she whispered in a hiss. "My...mmm...boyfriend doesn't...ahh yes." I then put one hand on the matted hairs of her pubic area and pushed two fingers inside of her as I alternated sucking and licking her clit. I kept my eyes open to watch Talia's face. Her mouth was now wide open and whispering obscenities and occasionally, she'd open her eyes and look down at me. Our eyes would lock and she'd close them again. I curled my fingertips and began stroking her g-spot and her breathing definitely quickened. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked quick audible breaths in just as her thighs began to quiver and she began to buck her hips up to meet my mouth. Juices were now collecting on the sheets of the bed below. I, one of the biggest nerds on campus, had made Talia Dean cum. She would leave here tonight never to return maybe, but she'd always remember me.

I pushed her lengthwise on the bed as she recovered from her orgasm. Her body lay listless for a few seconds as I situated my now naked body above her. I ignored the stark contrast my flabby, unfit body made relative to her beauty. I positioned myself between the legs I now opened and lay between. I began pressing my wet mouth, covered in her juices, against her large breasts, now with pointy nipples rising like spires. My ministrations aroused her.

"Do you have a condom," she asked me in a whisper. I had fucked one chick in high school when we both decided that we weren't going to prom. The girl and I had done everything but intercourse, so I had done a lot sexually to that point, but had only had sex that once. I wasn't about to let this grand opportunity pass me by.

I began pressing the tip of my cock against her wet pussy lips. My cock had already slipped in an inch by the time I responded that I didn't. She only inhaled in response to my entry. Her pussy was so hot and wet. My previous experience had been quick and awkward. I was determined to do better this time. I pushed the rest of the way in, a movement that elicited a wince from Talia.

"Ah damn it Danny. You better not cum inside of me," was all she said as she reached behind me and began pulling me into her. I held myself up over her and looked down between us. The gap allowed me to watch as my rod entered and exited her slick hole in quick succession. Talia looked too.

"I bet you...ungh...didn't think I'd ever get this close to...mmm...you let alone fuck you," I said and then tried to kiss her. She was having nothing of it and turned her head.

"Shut up Danny. Just fuck me...you fucking nerd," was all she said. I didn't care what she called me and in fact, it made me pump her harder and faster than before. Unfortunately, the pace only brought me closer to climax. It was important that I did something first, though.

I rolled over on my back, never pulling out of her. Talia understood her role and began bouncing on my cock, rolling her hips forward every once in a while to push her clit into the base of my cock. Her moves brought her closer to the same point I was reaching. We both became a little louder in our breathing and when I moaned aloud once, she put her hand over my mouth to quiet me so as to not draw attention to my room in the crowded dorm. I felt her pussy clamp down as her body began to quiver and I knew that she was starting another orgasm.

She leaned forward, pressing her heavy tits into my naked sweaty chest and whispered, "Ah you feel so good Danny. Don't stop fucking me." It was all I needed to push me over the edge.

"Oh fuck Talia, I'm cumming," I moaned. She immediately pulled forward. The tip of my cock plopped out of her wet pussy just as I began to squirt cum all over her back. My hips continued to buck upward inadvertently and I didn't realize that I was smearing my seed all over her back as I lurched forward and sucked on her shoulder.

We lay in a locked embrace for a few minutes, until we both realized how awkward our situation now was. "Do you have a towel," Talia asked.

I motioned to one hanging from a hook on the door. I watched as Talia wiped away my cum from her back and then put the towel on the top of the hamper in the corner. Quietly, she collected her clothes and began getting dressed to leave. I walked over to my computer and sent her the rest of the paper.

"So I guess we're even then," I said.

She looked up coyly as she pulled her robe over her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess so." She walked to the door and stopped. "Danny, I really am sorry I said those things," she said.

"Doesn't matter," I responded. I then joked, "If you ever need my notes or another paper though, just let me know."

An uncomfortable silence then filled the room as she turned and looked me straight in the eyes. The tension was thick as I awaited her response. "Yeah. I just might."

I knew, no matter what, she'd be back. At my computer I wasn't only sending her the paper, I was confirming the recording our action with my laptop camera. Yes, I am a nerd, but I had proof that nerds do indeed win.

12