Nerd's Reward Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His blunt observation of Jill's attributes served to swell his cock to gargantuan proportions, and combined with thin material of the towel around his waist, his bulge looked absolutely massive. The effect was exactly what Larry had in mind, he wanted to draw Jill's attention to his cock and he was having success doing it.

Actually, both women couldn't help seeing his rigid rod rising like a flagpole under the thin fabric. Jill's green eyes grew wide when she realized the size of the bulge; it had stirred some natural feminine curiosity in her and her curiosity temporarily overcame her better judgment.

"Aham." Keira tried to return to the point. "Do you know why we are here, Mr. Higgs?"

"Can't say that I do, Mrs. Wright." Larry lied. "But I am sure you will inform me."

"Well, Ms. Statham came to me, and she told me some disturbing story about something that could have happened to her best friend, Ms. Jessica Gellar." Keira continued.

"I see." Larry had an indifferent tone. "And what does that have to do with me?"

"Apparently, it was something that you did to Jessica." Keira explained.

"With all due respect, Mrs. Wright." Larry interrupted. "If I am being accused of something, I am certain Ms. Statham can speak for herself."

"Fair enough," Keira agreed. "Can you tell Mr. Higgs what you told me, Ms. Statham?"

"Okay, but I hope it is all a misunderstanding." Jill began. "I returned from the mall, earlier in the afternoon, when I noticed Mary Kelsey had camped right in front of my bedroom door."

"Who?" Larry lied.

"Scary Mary." Jill was more explicit.

"Oh, her." He thought out loud.

"Anyway, she was pretty shaken up and told me she needed to talk to me, about something she had witnessed, a few days ago." Jill continued.

"What had she witnessed?" Keira wanted for Jill to go straight to the point.

"She told me she saw Mr. Higgs switching rooms with Jessica's boyfriend, Nathan Walker." She paused for a moment. "And that Higgs had intercourse with Jessica later that night."

"And what was the main motivation that led Ms. Kelsey to contact you?" Keira asked Jill.

"Jessica wasn't in her best shape," Jill replied. "And Mr. Higgs took the opportunity to make a move on her."

"Define 'make a move', please." Keira insisted.

"According to Mary, Mr. Higgs was well aware that Jessica's state was far from sober, and did nothing to prevent her from thinking he was her boyfriend." Jill reported.

"You are not telling everything, Ms. Statham." Keira reminded her.

"Is it really relevant, Mrs. Wright?" Jill questioned the counselor.

"Certainly." Keira assured the young woman.

"Mary also told me that Mr. Higgs has an overdeveloped penis, about seven inches long. And that he was by no means gentle as he had sexual intercourse with Jessica." Jill was clearly embarrassed. "I came to you for advice on what to do, I just hope this story isn't real!"

"Is it true, Mr. Higgs?" Keira finally asked him.

"I am afraid so." Larry didn't even blink before confessing.

"What?" Jill couldn't believe what she heard.

"Except my cock is not seven inches long." Larry shamelessly stood up and dropped his towel to the ground, standing naked in front of the two women. "It is almost ten!"

"Oh my God," Jill exclaimed silently as she saw the sheer size of his member. Indeed, it looked to be at least a good 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist.

She had never seen a cock that big before in her life, and as, she continued to gaze at it, her juices began to flow between her legs, and she felt a tingle in her pussy through her jeans. Her own boyfriend's, Tom's, cock did not seem to be half the size of Larry's, and as she continued to watch him her mind came back to Tom and she quickly began to feel the wrongness of the situation.

Even Larry was impressed by his dong's unusual length and thickness. He admired it, rising like a mast straight toward the ceiling, pre-cum glistening the spongy surface of the crown, contrasting heavily with his skinny figure.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you, Jill. His enormous cock had given me the best orgasms I'd ever had," Keira whispered to the young woman next to her. "In fact, after that first experience, my pussy had been so sore I can hardly walk."

"I-I c-can't..." Jill mumbled.

"Of course, I eagerly bounced on Higgs's pole, anyway, and gulped down loads of his cum," Keira continued. "And oh, boy, he certainly knew how to shoot the stuff. Sometimes it amazes me that I haven't needed my stomach pumped! The way he cums could fill buckets! The only trouble with it was that I had to buy another set of panties, to hide his humungous jizz stains from my husband. I see it as a small price to pay."

Jill couldn't believe what their counselor was saying, and right in front of Higgs, to make it worse! Mrs. Wright not only really let him fuck her, just like she secretly confessed earlier, but she was addicted to his almost ten-inch cock, as well!

"It's okay Mr. Higgs. Jill heard about your nice endowment and couldn't wait to see it for herself." Keira assured Larry. "I bet you didn't expect it to happen, did you?"

"I suppose not," Larry looked at her with suspicion.

"Wow!" Was all Jill could say. Her jaw looked like it would hit the floor.

"While she's got her big mouth open," Keira told Larry, "Why don't you shove your cock down it?"

Neither Larry nor Jill needed further prodding. She knelt before him and started to stroke him to his full hardness. As Keira watched the slut put the geek's bulbous cock head in her mouth, barely fitting it in, she found herself getting wet. Before Keira knew it, she was playing with her tits as Jill sucked him like a pro.

Even after her initial experience with Larry, Keira still found it hard to believe how big and thick he was. As he stood there with one hand near his balls and the other further up his shaft, his erection sticking out with pride, Keira realized that both of her own hands had moved down to rub her pussy through her panties.

"Get those hands on that dick," Keira coached Jill. "You can pleasure him better than that!"

Jill's hand rose up to grasp Larry's shaft about midway on his cock. Her smooth, tiny hands couldn't wrap around it. Keira began to rub herself harder. "That's better. Now work those hands up and down it."

Keira was happy to see that Jill obeyed; what a perfect slut! Now Keira knew how a guy felt when a girl did what he wanted! What a great feeling. Keira was in charge of this bitch now.

As Jill gleefully wet Larry's member with her mouth and stroked him with her hands, Larry moved his own hands to the back of her head and began to pull on her long hair.

"That's right, Higgs," Keira told him, "Pull that bitches' hair."

Using Jill's pigtails as handles, and pushing his own hips upward, Larry developed a quick rhythm with Jill. Soon he was moaning loudly and she was sputtering as she tried to take all of him.

"You can do better than that," Keira told Jill as Keira moved across the room. "Looks like I'll have to help you." Adding her hands to the back of Jill's head, Keira then forced her mouth further down on Larry's cock causing her eyes to bug out of her head. She gagged and tried to pull away, but Keira held her there.

"There you go," Keira praised her as she choked.

"Ahh, fuck," Jill gasped as she came up for air when Keira finally relinquishing her grip.

"You're not gonna puke are you?" Keira asked her.

She panted for a moment and finally answered, "No ... I just can't ... Believe ... How big he is!"

"Let me help you then," Keira added.

Soon Keira was on her knees besides Jill and both of them were furiously licking Larry's cock and taking turns sticking it in their mouths.

As Keira came off him and Jill took her place, Keira watched as his cock bulged out her cheek, seeming to fill her entire mouth.

"Yeah, Higgs, fuck that face!" Keira told him.

Larry began to push hard again the inside of Jill's mouth. Keira started to slap her cheek in response. He fucked her harder. Occasionally, he popped out of her mouth with a loud, wet smack before bouncing his dick off her face and then putting it back in her hungry mouth.

"Stretch that little, slutty mouth!" Keira told him, not that he needed further prodding. He was gleefully going to work on Jill.

Deciding that Larry's big balls needed some loving too, Keira moved over and began to suck on one of them; at the same time, Keira squeezed the base of his shaft, and he groaned in response. Keira worked on his balls for a few more minutes until Keira heard him tell Jill to stand up. Jill then stood up and kissed him on the mouth, his tongue dancing with hers.

"I have to admit that was fun. But I think it's time for me to go," Jill said, but, as she tried to leave, his hand grabbed her arm and brought her back to him.

"Aren't you going to let me return the favor?" Larry asked as he gently ground his naked penis into her jean covered mound.

"No way!" She said as she pushed away from his embrace. "I confess that after what Keira told me, I was curious to see your huge cock, but I have a boyfriend!"

Larry was getting bored by that same old 'I-have-a-boyfriend' routine. He pushed her down on the sofa, and, kneeling between her legs, he could smell her arousal through her jeans.

"What the hell are you doing, Higgs? Stop it this instant!" Jill cried as she tried to push him off, but his weight was too much for her, and, as she was pushing him, he began to lightly bite her pussy through her jeans.

"Oh stop it, Higgs ... Please ... No more ... It is wrong..." She cried as his efforts began to pay off for him and her pleasure began to build. "So wrong, baby..."

"I will be real quick, Jill, and it will be our little secret!" Larry smiled.

"No! Please, this is wrong! We must stop ... It is so wrong..." She cried as he continued his assault. "Oh, God! It feels so good ... So wrong ... No, please..."

Her defenses were gone and she could no longer resist the mouth between her legs, and could no longer deprive herself of the pleasure she wanted so badly. Jill moaned as she arched her back and forced her jean covered mound farther into his mouth.

He pulled off her shoes and then, while kneeling back between her thighs, unbuckled her button fly, and pulled her skin tight jeans completely off. Now all that separated him from his goal was a pair of tight blue panties. He leaned down on top of her and placed his nose up against her panty covered mound and inhaled deeply. The scent of arousal was unmistakable as he began to gently lick her though her panties.

"Oh, fuck!" Jill moaned as she felt his tongue through the thin fabric. "Yes!"

He continued his assault until he could take it no more, and, quickly using his hands, ripped her panties completely off her. Jill shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot pussy, and she moaned with delight as she felt his tongue make contact with her.

"Oh, God! Yes!" She cried as he dove face first into her, using his tongue like an examination probe he explored every millimeter of her femininity and savored the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper, leaving no region neither ignored nor neglected.

His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her. Jill's response was to slip her hands under her turtle neck and massage her nipples through her bra, while grinding her pussy into his face.

"Oh, baby ... Oh, you're so good ... Oh, God! Just like that, baby ... Oh, please..." Jill cried as she felt the passion begin to build inside of her. "Please, Higgs..."

Larry responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by his sex drive and desiring his mouth where it was right now, between the legs of this fantasy woman; but this was no fantasy, it was his reality and he was going to eat her until she could stand it no more.

"Oh, God ... Oh, Yes! Oh, Higgs!" Jill yelled as a volcano of pleasure erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body. Larry lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Jill could taste her flavor on his tongue as she gently sucked it, and circled her arms around Larry's neck. He lay on top of her motionless for a few moments, but then began to align the head of his cock with her pussy and gently began to sink into her.

"Oh, God! No, Higgs! What are you doing? No, stop this!" Jill cried as she felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock sliding into her. Larry made no response as he kept pushing slowly into her, but tried to stop her protests by kissing her mouth.

"No, Higgs! Stop this! It's gone too far! I have a boyfriend! Oh, please, Higgs ... Stop!" She cried as she pounded on his back trying to make him get off, but her efforts were failing miserably.

Try as she may to resist, her pleasure was increasing exponentially with every centimeter he slid in to her. Larry remained silent as he continued to sink into her, but he quickly grabbed her turtle neck and pulled it off, exposing her beautiful breasts confined in a tight blue bra.

Jill was near the point of no return and her defenses were being overwhelmed by her desire. Desperate to protect something for her boyfriend, she gave one final plea.

"Higgs, please use a condom. I'll let you fuck me if you use a condom, baby." She cooed as her desire was getting the best of her.

"Alright," Larry pulled out and went to find a condom, and, when she saw his cock bouncing as he walked, her pussy ached with anticipation.

Larry fond one in his backpack and, while he was putting it on, she calmly removed her bra and waited for him to be ready. Once Larry had the condom on, she took him by the hand and led him to the bed, where she laid down and spread her legs, as he knelt between her thighs. Keira kept watching the scene silently, while rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, God!" Jill moaned as she felt him slide back into her.

She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate this huge organ being forced deep inside. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper than anyone she had ever had, it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward.

Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock touched her cervix. They lay motionless for a minute to get adjusted to each other, until very slowly Larry began his thrust.

Larry continued to pump into her very slowly while Jill moaned deeply as he leaned down, and taking a nipple into his mouth, began to suckle from her breast. Jill grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her breasts as he continued to suckle, and wrapped her legs around him as he continued his thrust. He could not believe how tight she was as he continued to burrow his cock up inside of her his cock felt like it was contained in velvet vice.

"So fucking good..." He moaned as he picked up his pace and began to thrust harder. "So fucking tight!"

"Oh, baby ... Keep it going ... Keep it going ... That's it..." Jill cried as she felt all of her inhabitations fade away and become replaced with pure lust. "Oh, you're so fucking big ... Oh, it's so big, Higgs ... Oh, God! Fuck me, baby!"

Larry took her words to heart and began to pound into her furiously; he was too far along and continued to fuck her even harder. Jill pulled his mouth back to her breasts and locked her legs behind him, as she felt the buildup of pleasure in her pussy.

"Oh, Higgs ... Yes ... Yes!" Jill cried as her second orgasm of the day took her body to new heights of pleasure. "Oh, baby ... Oh, fuck!"

"That's right," Keira broke her silence and stood up. "Get up and turn around, bitch! Higgs is gonna fuck you doggystyle, now!"

Keira then moved over to Jill's head and, without asking for permission, began to kiss her as Larry prepared to enter her pussy. The taste of his dick was rich and wonderful on her lips. Keira slipped her tongue deep into Jill's mouth.

Jill was utterly surprised by Keira's bold action. She had never kissed a girl before, but that actually felt good; she raised a hand to Keira's cheek and stroked it.

"Ready to take that big cock?" Keira asked her.

"Oh, yeah," Jill answered, sexily.

Keira realized Larry was upset by having to use a condom; she knew he wanted to mark his territory by shooting an insane load deep into the young girl's tight little pussy. She also knew it was wrong, especially because she was their counselor, but the inner slut in her took over, so she just winked at Larry, and stuck her tongue in Jill's mouth again.

"Here it comes," Larry informed her.

Jill whimpered as he began to enter her. Keira kissed her harder. Her whimpering grew louder and more intense as Larry gradually worked more of his cock inside.

"Oohhhh, you're so big, so big!" Jill moaned in delight in between our kissing as Larry began to pump away at her.

"Doesn't that feel incredible?" Keira asked her, knowing firsthand that it did.

"Mmmphh, yeah!" She answered. ""Ohhhh!"

It wasn't long until she was screaming loudly for him. Her lust-filled shouts of 'Fuck me, fuck me' drove Larry wild. He pumped her even harder and Keira decided to position herself underneath Jill, facing up, so she could watch his massive dick jab into Jill's sweet sex hole.

Keira was very glad that she did, as it looked fantastic!

"Wow," Keira cooed as she watched Jill's pussy get fucked, "Look at you stretch!"

"Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!" Jill moaned in response.

Keira reached up and started to rub Jill's clit.

"Ahhhh, keep going!" Jill screamed so loudly that Keira thought she'd wake the neighbors.

Keira rubbed faster and Larry started pumping harder. Jill squealed like the fuck pig Keira knew she was.

"Come on, you fuck-bitch," Keira yelled as she slapped Jill's moist pussy, "Cum for that big dick."

"Oohhh ... Fuck! Oh, God! Yeah! Yes!" She whimpered, making so much noise she drowned out the grunts coming from Larry as he furiously drilled her. "Oh my God, oh my God! Yes, I'm cumming!"

And just like that, Larry pulled out and Jill's pussy began to spurt all over the place. As Keira felt Jill's juice go all over her face, she opened her mouth wide to taste as much as possible. Jill's ever-flowing pussy gushed into her mouth and Keira tasted her sweet, honey-like cum.

After swallowing it, Keira stuck her tongue out, eager for more, and lapped at Jill's pussy like it was an ice cream cone. But what ice cream cone ever tasted so good?

After licking her pussy till it was nearly dry, Keira decided it was her turn to ride Larry's cock. Before she did, however, Keira wanted to taste the rest of Jill's pussy juice that had soaked it: Keira sucked him all the way down to his balls, and took his entire nine-something inches down her throat. The extra lubrication made it much easier than normal.

Larry then got rid of his condom, lied down and Keira hopped on him. Keira was riding full-force within minutes, and her pussy was soon flowing with juice. Jill added to the incredible feeling by crouching down over Larry's face, allowing him to lick her pussy. Keira leaned forward and stuck one of Jill's perky breasts into her mouth. It felt so firm and nice. Keira ran her tongue over her nipple. It felt hard enough to chip a tooth!

Soon, Keira was sucking Jill's wonderful breast as if she was nursing. In fact, Keira actually hoped some milk would come out. It didn't, not from Jill's tit anyway. Keira felt Larry explode inside her as she grinded on him.

"Yes, yes!" Keira yelled as she felt his cum filling her pussy. "Give it all to me!"

Like usual, Larry's orgasm lasted about a whole minute. When Keira got off his dick, she knew he had thoroughly filled her up.