Nerd's Reward Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down and spread your legs!" Jill told Keira.

Keira obeyed. To her surprise, Jill proved to be quite a nasty little bitch as she stuck her tongue deep into Keira's pussy and eagerly licked at Larry's cum. Keira moaned in pleasure, and it wasn't long until Keira was adding her own cum as well.

When Jill finally pulled out of Keira, her lips were slick with spunk.

"Mmm, that's so good," She exclaimed.

"You want more?" Larry asked.

"Yes, I want you to pump that juice all over me." She told him with a wicked smile.

After a few minutes of regeneration, Larry was hard again and he was ready for some more wild fucking. This time, he took control. He refused to wear a condom and instructed them both to bend over and then alternated between fucking each of our pussies. He'd thrust deep into Keira several times, then come out and stick his cock in Jill.

At first, Jill had quite the difficult time taking him in it, but with enough lube, she was able to get a good six inches of him, at least. When she was thoroughly conditioned, Larry decided he wanted to add their mouths to the equation.

As he pumped Jill doggy style, once more, he took Keira's head and pushed it onto her firm, round butt, facing him. Every few pumps, he'd pull out of Jill and jam his cock into Keira's mouth, making me taste her juice.

Keira didn't mind at all, and she even added to Jill's pleasure as she reached her hands around Jill to fondle her tits. Larry, in turn, slapped, pinched, and squeezed her ass until it was bright red. Every so often, Keira would add a hand to assist him.

Jill's moans grew and grew until she cummed again. At which point, Larry spun her over and thrust deep down into her glistening pussy. She squirmed as he pumped her, and tried to put a hand against his belly to keep him from entering too far and potentially hurting her, but Keira wanted him to get as much inside there as he could. Keira grabbed both her hands as he fucked away at her and held them down, outstretched above her head.

"Oh my fucking God!" She screamed as Larry plunged all the way into her. "Ow, ow ow ow! Ohhh, go easy!" She pleaded.

"It's alright," Keira whispered in her ear, "Just relax and take it all." Jill whimpered and Keira leaned forward and allowed both of her full, round breasts to dangle in Jill's face. In short order, she was licking and sucking them.

"Oh, fuck me!" Jill said as she acquiesced to his demands. "But please remember to pull out!"

"Oh, God, Higgs ... Oh, yeah! Oh, baby ... It feels so good!" Jill cried as Larry began to piston in and out of her

He cupped his hands around both women's breasts and pinched and teased their nipples as his cock continued to thunder into Jill. Larry remembered her warning him to pull out, but when he felt her tight pussy wrapped once again around his cock, and felt her pull herself against him as he fucked her, he decided that he would not pull out and he would empty his balls into her.

"Oh, God, Higgs ... Fuck me like the slut I am! Fuck me hard!" Jill exclaimed as she reached another mind-blowing orgasm.

She moaned with delight and she felt almost completely detached from the situation as an orgasmic fog settled over her and clouded he faculties with overwhelming pleasure. She was vaguely aware of Larry pounding into her, but could not make out the words he was saying.

Larry continued to pump until he felt his on wave of pleasure building, and knowing full well he wasn't wearing a condom, he grabbed her and pulled her tight, as he plunged deep inside of her and exploded.

"Here it comes, bitch!" He cried as spurt after spurt of his hot seed found its way into her fertile valley. "Arghhhhhh!"

As she came down from her high, Jill began to realize the gravity of her situation and she shrieked in horror at feeling Larry's cock still buried in her to the hilt. Jill's eyes widened as she suddenly felt his cum inside of her, and as she looked down and saw his cock still buried in her, she realized that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"I cannot believe that you ... Uh!" Jill said as Larry gripped her perfect ass and pulled her closer to him, while at the same time pushing his cock deep into her pussy once again.

"Oh, God! Higgs, no more please! Oh, God! Stop, baby, please ... Oh, stop, Higgs!" Jill cried as her defenses were once again completely overwhelmed, and she began to match his thrusts with her pelvis.

"Oh, Higgs, please stop ... Oh, please ... Let me save something for my boyfriend ... Don't take all of me, baby ... Please..." She pleaded in one last attempt to stop the unstoppable.

Larry made no reply as he continued to slowly thrust into her, and when he saw the lust filled eyes of Jill, he removed his hands from her thighs and gently kneaded and massaged her breasts, as she continued to completely and wholeheartedly fuck him.

"Does that feel good, slut?" Larry moaned as Jill increased her pace.

"Oh, God!" She replied as she continued to rock him. "Yes!"

"What about the condom, bitch?"

"Forget the condom, baby." She replied as she leaned forward and kissed him passionately. "Just shut up and fuck me!"

A minute later, Larry was ready to cum. He pulled out of Jill and moved over to her head. Keira sat up so my tits wouldn't block all the cum and Larry let loose on Jill's face.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed as he began to cover her face and spurt into her mouth.

"What the fuck! How the fuck do you do that?" She sputtered as he finished, doing her best to swallow as much of the hot spunk as possible. Her face looked like a glazed donut.

Larry shrugged in response. A mega-smile occupied most of his face.

"Wow, that felt awesome," he laughed.

"I hope we can do that again," Jill said as Keira licked the boiling cum off her face.

"Certainly," Keira answered a moment later, "Perhaps, we can arrange for you to be Higgs's cock-slut again ... Assuming you gave him enough pleasure today."

"I got no complaints," Larry said as he stretched out lazily, likely ready to take a nap. Keira couldn't blame him, really; shooting all that come was an exercise in its own right.

"Nor do I," Keira added, "So, I'm sure we'll do this again."

Jill then got cleaned up, dressed, thanked both of us, and left. Keira curled up on the sweat-soaked couch with Larry and they both fell fast asleep. Before drifting off, his last thoughts were of how great it would be to call Jill next time.

***

About an hour later, Jessica was finishing getting ready to go watch her boyfriend's final game, when her cell rang again. She looked down at her phone and froze for a second or two. It was Paul trying to call her and she didn't exactly know what to do. She could play it smart and just ignore the boy but she really liked him.

But she also knew what it might lead to.

"Hello?" Jessica picked up, only after the fifth ring.

"Hi Jess." The boy greeted her. "It's Paul speaking."

"Hey, Paul." Her voice was warm. "How are you doing?"

"I don't know. I was kinda worried that after last night you might be mad at me." Paul said.

Jessica wasn't mad at all, in fact, now that she could remember things a little more clearly, she was surprised at how well Paul handled himself. He didn't pressure her at all to do anything she didn't want to. Even after things got a little heated he was a gentleman and Jessica respected that.

"Mad at you?" Jessica said. "Not at all, you were a perfect date."

"Oh, cool. So what are you doing today?" Paul was excited. "Do you think we can hang out together?"

"I'm afraid I can't, Paul." Jessica declined. "Sorry, it's just that I promised my boyfriend that I would watch his game at the sports complex."

"Oh," The boy didn't hide his disappointment. "Can we meet there?"

"I don't know, Paul." She hesitated. "It wouldn't be right."

"Come on. We will just chat for a while then I'll leave." He insisted. "Your boyfriend won't even know I was there."

"Okay, Paul." Jessica finally agreed. "I think there's no harm in just chatting."

"Alright." He regained some of his excitement. "I will be there in half an hour."

"See you there." Jessica then hung up.

***

Larry woke up after hearing yet another bang on his door; it was becoming quite an unpleasant routine. He looked around and noticed Keira wasn't in his room anymore, she probably had to go back to her husband. Larry wondered if she forced him to eat her pussy, to ease her soreness, which would inevitably lead him to swallow a whole lot of the cum he shot deep into her womb.

The knocking and banging didn't go away, so Larry just grabbed the towel again, to cover himself and headed for the door.

"Yo, man." He realized Paul stood at his door.

"Is this a bad time, pal?" Paul noticed Larry's state.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" Larry was intrigued.

"What?" Paul didn't follow.

"Never mind, man." Larry finally said. "So, what's up?"

"It's just that I called that hot chick." Paul went straight to the point. "I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to get into her pants."

Larry debated with himself for a moment if he should help Paul fuck Jessica; he was the one nailing her, so it made no sense for him to let it happen. Then again, he managed to shove his large cock in so much pussy these past days that he decided to cut the boy some slack and share. He was in a good mood, after all.

"Alright, man." Larry agreed. "Here is what you are going to do..."

***

Jessica waited patiently on the bench watching the players warm up. She would take a sip at her soda and periodically wave to Nathan and blow him some kisses, to support him. It didn't take long at all until she saw Paul walking up.

Jessica felt a tingle between her legs as more memories of what happened between her and Paul flashed through her mind. She didn't realize until a bit later but she'd chewed her straw into a gnarled mess as she watched her young admirer approach.

"Hey, sexy!" Paul said wrapping his arms around Jessica.

"Hey, yourself." Jessica said as Paul's hard chest pressed against hers. "You are just in time! The game is about to begin."

The loud noise of the start siren threw the stadium into a state of pandemonium as the match got under way. In the stands, Jessica watched with rapt fascination as Nathan Walker, her boyfriend, powered his way to what appeared to be a relatively easy victory over a very impressive field.

Paul was gazing around, but he couldn't keep his eyes away from Jessica. She was dressed in a pair of low cut jeans that clung tightly around her seductive hips, long toned legs, and tight firm behind.

The jeans hung low to show the waistband of her thong above the waistband of her jeans. Her black top pulled tightly against her skin, and strained greatly to cover her size D breasts, ending just above her navel, and exposing her flat stomach.

Her long, blonde hair was pulled back, and her beautiful blue eyes were filled with excitement. He could see from her broad smile and the rather loud conversation she was having, that she was into the game.

"Damn, she is so hot!" Larry thought as he continued his conversation with her.

For the first time, he really began to envy Nathan for having Jessica; the girl was nothing short of perfection to him. She had bewitched him with her beauty, but she intoxicated him with her soul and, as the conversation continued, his desire for her began to grow.

As the game wore on, Nathan seemed to be unstoppable and was wiping away the competition. Jessica was very excited and cheering loudly. At half time break, Paul decided the time had come to put his plan into action.

"That boyfriend of yours is really good!" Paul pretended he was impressed with his performance.

"Isn't he?" Jessica happily smiled.

"Yeah," Paul agreed. "Listen, do you want to get something to drink before the second half starts?"

"Sure." Jessica nodded her head 'yes'. "All that cheering got me really thirsty."

Paul walked down the stands, and took Jessica's hand into his, using the excuse to help her down. Jessica just smiled as they strolled through the stadium holding hands. Jessica was glad to have met Paul; he was someone who she got along with really well and he was so good looking.

"Crap." Paul pointed. "Look at the size of that like."

There were at least fifty people waiting for their turn to buy a drink at the complex cafeteria, which was something he could use in his advantage.

"We still have time." Jessica tried to cheer him up. "The second half won't start before another twenty minutes."

"Yeah, but I needed to find a boy's room." Paul confessed.

"Oh," Jessica started looking around. "I think there is one right there, but there is also a line, I am afraid."

"I know an employee-only bathroom." He told her. "Do you think you can guard the entrance so I don't get busted?"

"Alright," Jessica smiled and then decided to reward Paul for keeping her company. "Just don't take too long!"

Paul led her by the hand into a more deserted portion of the complex, and Jessica took a seat as he disappeared into the employee-only bathroom.

A few seconds later, he came out, clearly embarrassed. Jessica looked at the young man and smiled broadly.

"Wow!" She laughed. "That was really quick!"

"Hey, could you help me with something for a sec?" Paul asked.

He walked back into the bathroom and Jessica stepped in behind him. The room was very small, which forced them to be very close to each other.

"This top button always gives me fits." Paul said reaching around Jessica to close the door. "I know it is embarrassing, but can you help me unbutton it?"

Jessica reached down and tried to get the top button on Paul's pants to come undone but it was a little difficult. As she jerked on the pants, Paul faked a stumble forward until he was pressed up against Jessica.

"Sorry." Paul smiled.

"Oh it's okay," Jessica said staring up at Paul. "I'm fine."

"Yes you are." Paul said.

Jessica blushed and reality finally sat in. She was in a very tiny room with a guy that she liked a lot more than she should. She knew something like this could easily happen, and at the moment, wasn't completely against it.

"You are a charmer..." Jessica smiled.

Paul ran his fingers through Jessica's hair and down her neck. Jessica took in a deep breath as a shiver ran down her body. Paul stared into her eyes and slowly brought his lips closer to Jessica's.

Jessica didn't really know what to do. She had a happy relation and loved her boyfriend very much, but here she was about to do something she told herself she would never do again. Her thoughts were interrupted when her lips touched Paul's.

"Ummm..."Jessica moaned as a warm tingly feeling overtook her body.

Paul's hands found their way down Jessica's back and to her ass. She gasped as Paul firmly grabbed her tush. Jessica opened her mouth and frenched her young lover with abandon. Eventually her hands drifted to Paul's ass and she returned the favor he'd showed her.

"Very nice." Jessica smiled as she groped the young man's hard rear.

Paul unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. Jessica smiled as she admired Paul's young hard body. Paul pulled Jessica to him and began to gently kiss down her neck. Jessica's nails ran down Paul's back as his mouth nibbled her shoulder.

Paul slowly pulled down the straps of Jessica's top until her breasts came into view. Jessica stared at the young man intently knowing what he was thinking.

"Ohhhh ... My God..." Jessica moaned as Paul took her nipple into his mouth.

His tongue swirled around her areolas gently until both her nipples were erect. Jessica leaned her head back against the wall as Paul continued to devour her tits for several minutes. Jessica's eyes remained closed until she felt her top being completely unstrapped and tossed down onto the floor.

"You are so hot..." Paul moaned as he knelt down and kissed Jessica's stomach.

Jessica waited breathlessly as Paul kissed even lower. After a few scant seconds, Jessica felt Paul's fingers play with her pussy, through her jeans. She looked down at the young man at her feet as he looked deeply into her eyes.

Jessica knew she was crossing a point of no return. Was she really going to become one of those girlfriends, who cheated on their boyfriends? Looking down at Paul Jessica answered her question with a nod of her head.

Paul slowly unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them down; he did the same to Jessica's panties. Once they were at her feet, Jessica put her hands on Paul's shoulders and stepped out of her pants and panties. Paul looked at the neatly trimmed pussy in front of his face and smiled. He lifted one of Jessica's legs over his shoulder.

"Easy, big boy!" Jessica smiled.

Paul kissed the inside of Jessica's thigh before diving in. Gently his tongue spread her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh!" Jessica moaned as an electric jolt surged through her body. "Fuck!"

Jessica grabbed the back of Paul's head and pulled him tightly against her quivering pussy. The sensation of his tongue on her clit was driving her crazy. Paul drove his tongue deeper and deeper into Jessica's pussy as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Oh, God!" Jessica moaned. "Yes!"

Paul continued his assault on Jessica's smooth pussy for a few more minutes before using his middle finger to up the ante. Jessica's teeth clenched tightly together as Paul's finger entered her hot snatch. Jessica ground her pelvis into Paul's face as her body began to shake.

"Baby, I'm ... Gonna ... Cum!" Jessica moaned.

Paul was intently licking away at Jessica's clit when he heard her. Wanting to send her over the edge he slammed two more fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Oh, God!" Jessica groaned as Paul's fingers spread her further apart. "Fuck, yeah!"

Finally, what sent her over the edge wasn't so much what she was feeling but what she saw when she opened her eyes briefly. The reflection in the mirror on the wall was one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen.

There she was, a committed woman, someone else's girlfriend, with a young stranger's head between her legs. Her leg was draped obscenely over his shoulder as one hand clenched his head and the other her breast.

"Ohhhh ... Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Jessica groaned as she came fiercely. "Ohhh! Yeah!"

Her legs shook and her breathing ceased as her orgasm racked her body. Uncontrollably, Jessica smeared her quivering cunt over Paul's face. Paul did his best to keep his tongue on Jessica's pussy as she gyrated in front of him.

After a minute or so, Jessica began to calm down a bit. Paul stood up and looked at Jessica who was still slightly shaking as she leaned against the wall. Another moment or two passed before Jessica opened her eyes to see Paul undoing his belt. Paul unzipped his pants and Jessica's eyes widened as they fell to the floor.

"Oh my..." Jessica said as Paul's manhood popped into view.

As far as she knew, Jessica had only had one cock in her lifetime, her boyfriend's. Paul was obviously larger than that, much larger at about eight inches.

"Something the matter?" Paul smiled.

"Ummm..." Jessica grinned as Paul's huge cock jumped with each heartbeat. "Well..."

Jessica knelt down in front of Paul and tentatively reached out for the monster in front of her. She smiled as her hand wrapped around Paul's fat cock. Jessica licked her lips and leaned her head closer to Paul's cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Paul groaned as Jessica's lips slid over the head of his cock.

"Ummmm..." Jessica moaned as Paul's meaty cock slid into her mouth. "Hmmmm..."

Her tongue probed the slit on the tip of the massive cock. Precum slid down Jessica's tongue before she swallowed. After sucking intently Jessica pulled Paul's cock from her mouth and began sucking his balls. They were heavy and she knew they were just waiting to be emptied.