Nerd's Reward Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're huge..." Jessica said before sucking Paul's cock back into her mouth.

Paul watched feverishly as Jessica's pink lips slid up and down his thick shaft. His cock was dripping with Jessica's saliva as her mouth teased him. Paul didn't know how much longer he could hold off against Jessica's expert mouth and he just had to have some of her pussy.

"Get up here." Paul said as he pulled Jessica to her feet.

Jessica knew what he wanted and she wanted it too. Without any instruction Jessica turned away from Paul and put her hands up high on the wall. She arched her back and stood on her toes offering Paul what he wanted. Paul grabbed Jessica by the hips and lined up his cock with the opening of her hot pussy.

"Oh, God!" Jessica moaned as Paul slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. "Fuck!"

Jessica had never had such a big cock inside her. She felt like she was going to split in half. Before she could fully adjust Paul began fucking her harder and harder.

"Fuck, yeah!" Paul moaned as he fed his entire cock into Jessica's hot pussy.

Jessica groaned loudly as Paul's cock touched parts of her pussy she didn't know she had. His heavy balls slapped against her sensitive clit repeatedly causing her to near a second orgasm.

"Yeah! Fuck me!" Jessica begged. "God, pound that big cock inside me and fuck me!"

Paul pulled his cock from Jessica's tight pussy and turned her around to face him. He picked one of her legs up around his waist and slid his massive cock back inside her. In moments, Paul was driving his cock into Jessica so hard her other foot was coming off the ground.

Jessica knew she couldn't take much more and from the look on Paul's sweat lined brow he couldn't either.

"Give it to me baby..." Jessica moaned. "Hard!"

Paul took his queue and began fucking Jessica's cunt for all he was worth. After another minute or so he kissed Jessica deeply. As their tongues wrestled Jessica could feel his cock swell even bigger.

"OhhhFuck!" Paul yelled as his cock erupted inside Jessica's tight wet pussy.

The feeling of Paul's huge cock jerking and pulsing as it filled her pussy with hot cum sent Jessica over the edge as well.

"Oh, God!" Jessica moaned as her pussy clenched down tightly onto Paul's pulsing cock. "Yes!"

Paul pumped a huge load of cum into the sweating blonde wrapped around him. After a few minutes, Paul's cock softened and slid out of Jessica's pussy.

"That was fucking great!" Paul said.

"Oh my God..." Jessica replied. "Was it ever!"

"What do you say we get outta here and go someplace for some food?" Paul said.

Jessica stared at the young man who she'd just cheated with and knew that her naughty adventure had to come to an end. She'd had her taste of cheating and, as great a fuck as Paul was, she was still committed to her boyfriend. Hopefully, after today, she could put all this behind her.

"Paul, I'm sorry, but..." Jessica said softly.

"I know, I know." Paul interrupted her, as his heart sank.

"Please don't look like that. I had a great time with you..." Jessica said as she slid her panties back on. "A really great time."

"So this is it, I guess..." Paul said pulling his pants up.

"Yeah, but look ... Thank you again, big boy." Jessica said. "You don't know how much I enjoyed you keeping me company."

With that, Jessica kissed Paul on the lips and walked out of the bathroom. On the walk back, Jessica thought about all the crazy things that had happened to her over the last few days. She did things she didn't believe she was capable of, and she learned a little about herself.

The game was already finished, Nathan had won! He was celebrating so hard, Jessica had a hard time to catch his attention.

"Hey, baby!" Her boyfriend kissed her. "Did you see that?"

"Every second of it!" Jessica blushed at her words. "Congratulations, Nate!"

"Thanks, Jess." Nathan hugged his girlfriend. "Listen, baby the guys will buy me a round to celebrate, do you mind if we meet back at the hotel?"

Jessica really couldn't say no to her boyfriend; he had just won a tournament and she was having her forbidden fun meanwhile. She just nodded her head and Nathan kissed her full on the lips, the very same lips that were wrapped around a young boy's huge cock, just moments before...

***

Back at the hotel, Larry heard Nathan's room door slam shut. Knowing he was celebrating his victory, he knew it had to be Jessica. She just dropped her purse on the floor and fell across the bed. She was still feeling great after Paul had ravaged her, but she still had plenty of energy to spare. She didn't have long to herself before there was a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Jessica asked.

"It's me, Jess." Larry replied.

"You can come in." She said.

Larry opened the door and walked into the room. He tried hard not to stare at her legs as she lay on the bed.

"I was wondering what you had planned for tonight, since Nate's kinda busy?" He asked.

"Hmmm ... I don't know." Jessica hesitated. "But I don't want to spend the night in my hotel room, for sure."

"How about I take you out dancing?" Larry invited her.

"What?" She laughed. "Since when do you dance?"

"I learned a lot of stuff." Larry confessed. "This trip has been great!"

"Whatever, geek." She gave in. "Since I can't get in touch with Jill, I guess that will have to do. Gimme an hour to get ready." Jessica said.

"Sure thing." Larry said as he went to get ready himself.

Jessica eventually got up and took another shower. She was looking forward to loosing herself on the dance floor, not with Higgs, though. Larry got ready pretty quickly; he ordered Jill not to take any Jessica's call if his plan was to work. He waited a bit before knocking on Jessica's door.

When it finally opened, he was speechless for a moment. His friend's girl stood before him in the same tight little red dress that had started his infatuation with her all those weeks ago.

"Is something wrong?" Jessica asked.

"Uh ... Ummm..." Larry replied. "No, not at all."

As they walked to the lobby, Larry's eyes stayed glued to his friend's girl's ass as she walked. He thought he was being kinda cruel to Nate, but his thoughts quickly dissipated. After calling a cab, it didn't take long for them to get to their destination.

Larry took Jess directly to the bar and ordered her the first of many drinks. Tonight his plan was simple. Just let her dance and drink until she's about to pass out. Then take her back to the hotel and fuck her to death.

As the night wore on, Larry made small talk with a couple of different girls all the while keeping his eyes on Jessica as she danced the night away. Although he was preoccupied with her, Larry began to drink a few himself, and before long he was pretty buzzed.

He knew he had to be careful and not get too wasted or tonight would be a total waist. After about three hours, Jessica was covered in sweat when she made it back to the bar for another drink. Larry stared for a moment at a trickle of sweat as it made its way down between Jessica's tits.

"You want another?" Larry asked.

"You bet, nerd boy." Jessica slurred.

Larry knew she was about where he wanted her as he ordered another drink. Jessica finished it in a couple gulps and stumbled back out onto the dance floor.

"Any minute now." Larry smiled.

About thirty minutes later, Jessica stumbled back to the bar and had some trouble getting back onto the stool.

"You ready to go?" Larry asked.

"I guess so ... But I 'tink' I need 'nother' 'dink'." Jessica barely managed to get out.

Larry happily obliged and then helped his helpless buddy's girlfriend back into the cab. Once back at the hotel, Larry took Jess to her room and laid her down on her bed. He slipped her shoes off and turned off the light before going to his room for a bit. He knew he had to wait but it was killing him to know that his friend's girl was dead to the world right across the hall.

After the longest hour of his life, Larry made his way back across the hall. He quietly opened the door and walked inside. The room was nice and dark, as he made his way over the bed. He took his time taking his clothes off before sitting down.

He was still a bit drunk but Larry was as ready as ever. Jessica didn't move a muscle so Larry decided to start without her. He remembered to bring his fancy new phone with him; he placed it onto the nearby table and started recording.

He reached over in the darkness until he found what he wanted. Slowly, Larry pulled up Jess' dress until it was around her waist. He began to kiss her stomach as he gently pushed her panties down her legs.

"Oh, fuck!" Larry said as he slowly spread his pal's girlfriend's legs. "Yeah!"

Larry used one hand to spread Jessica's pussy lips. Hungrily, he dived in tongue first. He bathed her pussy with his mouth, taking great care to enjoy himself. Larry was amazed at how good her pussy tasted.

"I could do this forever." He thought.

Jessica slowly started to stir and at first didn't know where she was or what was going on. But that quickly changed. Jessica arched her back and groaned in pleasure as her mind registered the sensations that her pussy was sending it.

"Oh, baby ... God, that feels wonderful." Jessica moaned thinking her boyfriend had made it back.

Larry knew she'd wake up eventually but he wasn't quite done with her pussy yet. He began to drive his tongue deeper into Jessica's hot pussy while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Jessica's hips began to move up and down as Larry's tongue continued dealing out pleasure.

"Ummmmm..." Larry moaned as Jess wrapped her legs around his head.

"Fuck..." Jessica moaned as she neared climax. "C'mon baby deeper!"

Larry stuck his tongue as deep as he could into his friend's girl pussy and began rubbing her clit as fast as he could. Jessica's breathing was bordering on hyperventilating as she grabbed the back of Larry's head.

"Oh, fuck!" Jessica moaned as she came.

Larry sucked her clit as hard as he could as she came. Jessica's pelvis bucked wildly but his mouth matched every move. Eventually, Jessica began to calm down and Larry freed his head from the grip of her thighs.

"God, baby!" Jessica moaned. "You're unbelievable!"

Larry crawled up onto Jess and kissed her deeply as his rock hard cock hovered inches from her pussy. Jessica felt what she thought was her boyfriend's cock bump her pussy lips. She reached down between her legs and spread her pussy wide. With the other hand she grabbed Larry's cock.

"Now, are you gonna give me your big dick, or what? I'm already soaked!" She begged.

"Ohhhh..." He moaned.

Jessica guided the hard cock to her pussy and then closed her eyes as it entered her. Larry plunged his entire cock into her. For a moment, he laid there on top of her relishing the feeling. He could feel his friend's girl's pussy squeezing is cock. Slowly, he began fucking her.

"Goddamn, baby!" Jessica moaned as the dork's cock went deep inside her. "You are tearing me with that horse cock of yours!"

Larry steadily began fucking her faster and faster. Before long, the room was filled with the sound of flesh loudly slapping flesh. Larry greedily groped one of her tits through her dress as he kissed her. Jessica grabbed Larry's ass and began pulling him harder and harder into her.

"Ohhh...!" Larry moaned as he got close and closer to blowing his load. "Yeah!"

Jessica began to feel the cock inside her starting to swell even bigger and she knew what was coming. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him on top of her. Her tongue dove into his mouth as she felt his cock explode deep inside her pussy.

As hot as her pussy was, she could feel the scalding cum coating her pussy. Larry struggled to breathe as Jess kept her mouth sealed to his as his cock emptied a massive torrent of cum into her pussy. Seconds later, Jessica released him and he fell to her side breathing heavily.

"Oh, my God..." Jessica whispered.

Larry laid there, breathing heavily, for a few minutes. Eventually, he felt Jess snuggle up beside him. He turned his head, slightly, and kissed his friend's girl passionately. They kissed for what seemed like a very long time. Jessica's hand eventually found its way to his cock and began to pump it, slowly.

"Ohhh..." Larry moaned as his friend's girl brought his cock back to life.

Jessica licked Larry's nipple, as his cock grew in her hand. She was as horny as she'd ever been. Whatever else happened on the trip didn't matter to her at all. All she knew was that she'd been fucked better this week than she'd ever been before. She sat up in bed and pulled her dress over her head.

"Oh yeah..." Jessica said as she threw one leg over Larry and straddled him.

She grinded her pussy on top of Larry's hard cock before grabbing it with one hand.

"Fuck..." Jessica moaned as she impaled herself on the geek boy's cock. "So fucking huge!"

Slowly Jessica began bouncing up and down on the hard cock between her legs. Larry grabbed her hips and began thrusting up as she came down. Jessica could've sworn his cock was in her belly; it was so deep.

"Fuck, baby ... Fuck me ... Fuck me..." Jessica moaned. "Ram that horse cock of yours all the way in and out my tight little pussy!"

Larry loved to hear his friend's girl talk dirty to him. If only she knew who was fucking her as well. Larry pulled her off his cock and positioned her on her knees. He lined his cock up with her pussy and in one violent thrust, buried his cock inside Jess as deep as he could.

"Fuck!" Jessica screamed.

Larry slapped her ass and then began to fuck her doggy style. Jessica had never known Nathan to fuck her so hard but she wasn't opposed to his new found skills. Every time Larry's massive balls would slap against her sensitive clit, Jessica would get closer and closer to cumming again. As the nerd fucked her, she began rubbing her clit furiously.

"Don't stop, baby ... Please ... Don't ... Stop..." Jessica moaned as she neared her goal. "Fuck me! I am a slut for your big cock!"

Larry knew his friend's girl was about to cum and he wanted her to really get off. As she began to shake, Larry slowly pushed his thumb into her tight asshole. The sensation caused Jessica's eyes to open wide and her mouth to hang open. She was teetering on the verge of cumming, and, as Larry began to slide his thumb in and out of her ass, she lost all control.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm cumming!" Jessica screamed as all the muscles in her body contracted. "I'm cumming all over that fucking huge cock of yours!"

Larry smiled as Jess' cunt gripped his cock tightly. He never stopped fucking her as she convulsed beneath him. Jessica moaned and shook for well over a minute. Larry pulled his thumb from her ass and continued to fuck her slowly as she came.

Eventually, Jessica fell forward onto the bed. Larry ran his hands up her thighs, until he found her firm ass. He began to knead the firm flesh between his fingers. Whether it was the alcohol or the fact that he knew it might be his last chance, Larry decided to be daring.

Jessica was still half comatose when she felt who she thought was her boyfriend climbing on top of her as she lay face down on the bed. Her eyes opened slightly when she felt a hard cock probing between her cheeks.

"What does he think he's doing?" Jessica thought to herself.

Larry spit in his hand and coated the head of his cock before using both hands to spread Jess' ass apart. He leaned forward slowly until the head of his cock was right against Jessica's puckered hole.

"Baby ... I don't know..." Jessica whispered as she realized what her boyfriend wanted.

Larry leaned down and kissed Jessica's back as he pushed forward a bit more. Jessica's mouth opened wide as the head of her boyfriend's cock disappeared into her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Jessica hissed. "God, you are splitting me in two!"

Larry took his time and slowly fed another inch of his cock into his friend's girl's ass. Every so often, he would pull back before going even deeper. The feeling of her ass muscles clenching down on his cock was unbelievable. Jessica was in a little bit of pain but it wasn't so bad. She realized that the alcohol was probably numbing some of it.

"Fuck yeah." Larry whispered as his cock disappeared entirely into Jessica's ass.

He laid there, for a few seconds, to let Jessica adjust before he began to fuck her with slow deep thrusts. Jessica was beginning to get used to the feeling of a cock in her ass. After a few seconds, she began to like the warm sensation that was coming from her stretched asshole. She grinned when Larry slapped her ass.

Larry knew he wasn't going to last long with her tight ass milking his cock. He pulled his cock from his friend's girl's ass and rolled her back onto her back. Jessica spread her legs wide and Larry buried his cock back into her ass.

"Oh, shit!" Jessica moaned.

Larry began to fuck her ass as hard as he could as his balls tightened. He tightly groped her tits as he pounded away at her virgin ass. Jessica's fingernails dug deeply into his chest, as his cock plunged into her ass time after time.

"C'mon, you fucking stud ... That's it ... Fuck me, fuck me!" Jessica hissed as she neared yet another orgasm. "Let me feel that massive cock of yours up my ass!"

Larry's eyes closed tightly and his mouth opened wide as his cock finally erupted into her tight ass. His cock coated the walls of her ass as Jessica came herself. Neither one of them made much noise as they came with a ferocity that they'd never known before. Larry's hips bucked uncontrollably but Jessica's tight ass kept his cock firmly in place. Finally, after a few minutes Jessica could feel the hard cock in her ass starting to soften.

"Oh, my God..." Jessica groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Larry was totally drained. The alcohol he drank earlier combined with fucking his friend's girl's brains out had him completely exhausted. As his cock popped out of her ass, he uttered a few words he didn't mean to.

"Oh, fuck, Jessica..." Larry said as he collapsed next to his friend's girl. "I love you."

Jessica's eyes opened wider than pie plates upon hearing the words. Not knowing what to do, she quickly turned on the lamp by the bed.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Jessica let out, as she saw the nerd boy she had mocked so many times passed out beside her.

Jessica didn't take a breath for a while as the enormity of the situation sank in. She looked down at Larry's still enormous flaccid cock and then at her well fucked pussy and ass. The reality of the situation sank in bit by bit.

No wonder her boyfriend had been so different in bed the last couple nights. It wasn't her boyfriend at all! Jessica's alcohol filled brain did it's best to process the situation, but she really couldn't comprehend what had happened. After a few minutes, Jessica smiled, then reached over and turned off the lamp.

"What happens in L.A..." She derived the saying from the Vegas original, before she drifted off.