Nervous Exhaustion: A Professional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers

"You're too big, you're too --! Oh! Ow! OW! Oh my God! You're going to split me open! I can't --! You're going to tear my rectum!" She started blubbering: "Oh ... it's tearing; you're splitting me! I can feel it--! Oh! Oh dear God! OH! OW! Please take it out, take it out, take it out! Oh sweet Jesus! It's hurting! OH JESUS! OW!"

He put his lips to her ear. "Soon, sweetheart, I'll finish very soon now." His pleasure was intense as he ran a finger around his cock where it was piercing her anus.

She laid her head back down, whimpering softly, while he continued doing what he pleased. He enjoyed watching her grandmotherly face in the mirror, wincing as he sodomized her. Whenever she lay too quietly, he gave her an extra hard penetrating jab, just to get her attention.

"OW! Oh, when? When will you be done?" she cried, arching her back. "Oh God! Oh dear God! Please! Please! I can't stand it! It's hurting me so much ... oho, so muuuuch!" she sobbed

"Very soon, darling, I'll be done very soon," he lied through his gritted teeth as he continued running his cock up and down her stink hole. "Unh. I know. Why don't you tell me about your new baby great granddaughters," he encouraged. "Tell me... unnh ... tell me, what're their names?"

"An-gel--aaa. Ho! Oh my God!" she quavered as he punctuated every syllable with a jab of his cock, "and Naa--taa--leeee. Oh ... OH GOD!"

With each stroke now, he was gliding the full length of his penis from the very tip all the way up to his balls, then back again. No thought or feeling of human decency remained in him, just lustful ass fucking.

He could tell her pain was subsiding now and pleasure beginning to take hold, because she reached back with her left hand to feel his cock moving in and out between her cheeks while with her right hand she began rubbing her clit with her fingertips. Each time he went all the way up her, she made muffled snorting sounds into the padding of the exam table, her fingers frenetically frigging away.

"Do you still want me to stop?" he teased, "I will if you want."

Her only response was to lie with her face sideways on the table, eyes closed, lips slightly fish-mouthed, as she continued rubbing herself nonstop: "Uunhh-uunhh-uunhh-uunhh-uunhh ..."

At last, after ten minutes of solid butt fucking, he could feel his cum rising. Her tremendous tits were splayed out under her to either side. He grabbed a handful with each hand, and began plowing into her, shoving his cock up her ass with all his might.

She began sobbing loudly, but with unquestionable pleasure: "Oh God! Oh God! Unh! Oh! Oh! Unh! Oh -- oh God! Oh God! It feels like you're up in me to my stomach with your penis!" She grunted loudly.

At that utterance, he blew his stack a mile up her rectum, spewing hot scalding cum all over the insides of her guts. They both groaned loudly as their bodies were wracked by one orgasmic spasm after another.

As his wits at last returned to him, he found his dick still firmly lodged in her rectum. She lay beneath him, unmoving. For a terrifying moment he thought he'd fucked her to death, but the next moment he felt a flood of relief as he saw she was still breathing. He let his cock drain into her bowel a good half-minute before withdrawing. As his knob popped free, she emitted a loud fart and cried "Oh!" as the marble-sized chunk of stool rolled out. Covered with white cum and tinged with blood, it looked to him amusingly like a cherry cordial turned inside out. It slid slowly down the cheeks of her ass, and he caught it with a Kleenex. As he touched her, she winced.

"Ooo! That hurts!" she moaned "Oh, you tore me down there, I think."

He had indeed. He noted a telltale drop of red blood forming at the anal verge where he had created a small fissure with his thrusting. "You're all right. You'll just be a sore there for a little while. Next time will be a lot easier." He thought of her having to sit on pillows for a few days, and smiled, thinking of her struggling to come up with some innocent explanation for her family.

He turned her over on her back again. "Just lie still," he said, as he poised himself between her thighs, and began to lick, kiss and suck her clit. He enjoyed tasting their salty cum mixed together. She made frequent soft exclamations, and began to cry out "Oh, oh, oh!" as she neared climax, humping his mouth. As she came, her fingers clutched his head, pressing him to her, burying his face in her twat. Her body gave another great long shuddering spasm.

She lay still, laughing giddily, saying: "Thank you, oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Her legs collapsed, sliding off either side of the exam table, her breasts cascading over either side of her rib cage.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "To experience such things at my ripe old age!"

"Ripe is right," he said, and then lied, "But you're not old." He pushed her breasts together and squeezing them like two melons. He teased each nipple with his tongue.

They next gave each other deliciously warm, wet towel baths. He especially enjoyed soaping and rinsing her mountainous tits and her well-exercised, succulent snatch. He applied a soothing ointment to her anus, which eased the soreness. Then, thoroughly cleansed and refreshed, they spent the next hour lying side by side, engaged in idle chatter, exploring each other's sexual preferences and exchanging sweet, sensuous kisses.

He lay fondling her spectacular tits, as she ran her finger around and around the glans of his penis, thinking to himself: These are mine now, whenever I want them. Every so often she'd squeeze the shaft and a pre-cum droplet would form at the tip. She'd then use her thumb to very lightly spread it over the glans in a circular fashion, blending it in like a sexual balm.

As time passed and they grew more sexually heated, she repeated the previous delicious oral exercise on him --but this time without her dentures, which added a whole new dimension to his jaded pleasure. It was an incredible visual obscenity, watching her kneeling there between his legs, sucking him off, her great breasts lying spread out over his thighs, her elderly head bobbing up and down on him with her edentulous mouth flashing gums, lips and tongue. She clamped down on his cock him as she went up and down the entire length, going "muh-muh-muh-muh-muh" -- a hum-job to beat all hum-jobs!

He let it build, holding back as long as he could, and then came violently in her mouth, spraying his hot gism over her tongue and gums, and depositing a generous load over her face and hair in the process.

Afterwards, as she began to rise up, the tip of his slimy dick brushed a dangling nipple, anointing it with his semen. He noted little globs of cum plastered in her bristly red hair and eyelashes, like tiny festive ornaments.

Without having to be asked, she presented his gism on her tongue for his visual inspection and approval, then swallowed it whole, causing him to think:

"Cranial nerves 2 through 12 are grossly intact."

eksynapse
eksynapse
123 Followers