Nervous Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had been sufficiently teased, Julie traced the line of his helmet with her saliva and encircled him. She could not begin to describe the sense of warmth that saturated her mouth. She could now taste him, and the wait was well worth the compensation. With her lips fully wet, she began to slide her mouth over him. Until now Julie had been so enraptured with his body, she had not bothered to look at his face. But upon glancing at him, she locked onto his powerful eyes. She held her hair back and continued to slide her mouth over him, never breaking eye contact. She could feel a slight dribble long her inner thigh, as those sexy eyes almost commanded her juices to begin flowing again.

Carefully, Julie reached her hand between her legs and nimbly began working on herself. Her fingers were getting soaked as they glided over her folds of skin. Her motions gathered speed on both ends - her wet mouth pounding his rod and her fingers masterfully stroking her hard clit. He shifted his weight and lay on his side, compelling her to do the same. He pulled her legs toward him and moved her hand away, replacing it with his mouth. It had been so long since Julie had done this, but she had stopped comparing notes in her mind long ago. That would be reserved for later, when she could think clearly.

Julie quickly remembered how wonderful his tongue felt, but this time she was feeling it from a whole new angle. She could only imagine the sight of her juices dribbling down his chin. For some reason that image made her even hotter. Since she was already "primed", he maintained his focus on her most sensitive areas. With his left hand tightly grabbing her cheek, he kept sucking her hood. Just when Julie thought he couldn't possibly rev her engine any further, she felt a warm finger at her folds.

Meanwhile, she struggled to concentrate on him. While her mouth was sliding up and down she brought one finger to rest under his sac, gently massaging beneath it. Her left hand, however, worked its way back up his body, starting with his abs. Well, she sort of paused at his abs, but that wasn't against the rules, was it? She was also particularly drawn to his pecs. Julie never cared much for grossly oversized muscles. She liked everything in proportion, and his chest was tight and broad. Of course, the tan didn't hurt either.

Her fingers must have had some effect, because his hips wrenched in unison with her stroking. She continued sliding her mouth over him. At this point, Julie felt like she knew every inch of him, every ridge and every line. But as she could no longer bathe attention on his underside, she paused on the upstroke to lavish some courtesy on his head. With skilled motions, she applied gentle pressure under his sac causing his head to swell in her mouth. Using a feathery touch, her teeth softly massaged him. It was difficult to anticipate his wriggling, so she lay still, letting him shift inside her mouth.

Once she sensed he had reached his limit for that portion, Julie resumed her soft tongue caresses. Her finger left his sac and glided gently over his butt. Between one hand on his chest and the other screaming to forcefully grab his behind, it was all she could do to keep pace with the motion his hips were beginning to pick up.

But he had not been idle between her legs while she pleasured him. His finger, now fully lubricated, inched slowly in. His tongue continued to flick back and forth. The combination of the two drove her insane. Tonight, Julie reached so many levels of sexual gratification never thought possible that she believed nothing would surprise her at this point. But as his finger worked further in, she was surprised at the sudden jolt of electricity that surged through her body. If his tongue was the instrument that kept her humming, his finger was the orchestra that made her hit that high note.

She knew it wouldn't be long now, as his finger "tickled" the magical spot. She began to lose control of her body as the next orgasm built up. It wasn't so much of a slow, steady climb, like the last one. This was more akin of a raging locomotive. She couldn't figure out how everything was coming together, and it was all she could do to keep her mouth in place. But the two of them lying side by side somehow had managed to keep a strong rhythm. As she gasped for air, screams escaped her lips. By this point, she was so focused on herself she couldn't even hear his muffled moans. Her body went rigid, every muscle taut. She forced her mouth as far down as it could go, feeling the burst of warmth at the back of her throat. On the other end, he was bathed by the gush of her warm juices.

Once they both caught their breath, they lay nestled against one another. Julie had to giggle, as they were both so numb. She was certainly not used to full-body cuddling from this angle. But until their strength returned, they were content to keep their warm bodies huddled on the soft satin sheets.

12