Netflix and Chill Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica is the centre of attention for a girls night.
11.6k words
4.79
7.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Defenders, or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Karen Page was standing outside of the apartment of Claire Temple, trying to work up the courage to knock. Last time she was here she didn't know what she was getting herself into, but now she knew she was here to Netflix and Chill. And not simply the literal, chill out with some girls and watch Netflix, but the euphemism for sex. In this case lesbian sex with pretty much every woman she knew.

Which should have kept her away, as she considered herself to be straight, but she just couldn't stop thinking about what happened last time, and all the things that they might do if she came back for more. So now here she was, and even though she knew she could back out at any time, it truly felt like if she knock on this door there would be no going back.

Instantly she was reminded why when a goddess of a woman answered the door when she finally knocked, who smiled widely greeted her warmly, "Karen! I'm so happy you came."

The obvious joke combined with just that beautiful smile, and once again thinking about the other night, had Karen blush in and stammering, "Well, you know... I..."

"You don't have to explain." Claire reassured softly, before stepping back and holding the door wide open, "Please, come in."

For a few long moments Karen hesitated, but really, how could she resist enough like that? Or refuse Claire anything? Which of course, was what Karen was afraid of. And yet, here she was, especially nodding her head and walking into the Lions den knowingly and willingly this time.

Which seemed to be a fight to accurate chronology, given she pretty much instantly walked into the main room, where Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Jessica Jones and Trish Walker were all waiting for her, and instantly look at her angrily. Predictably they then had the decency to then look away to give her a chance to catch her breath, all accept Jessica of course, which was just as predictable. What wasn't as predictable was Jessica then getting up and strolling over to her.

"Hey." Jessica smiled softly.

"Hey?" Karen replied nervously.

"You want a drink?" Jessica offered.

"God yes." Karen admitted softly.

"Great..." Jessica said, reaching out and grabbing Karen's hand, "Come with me."

Briefly Karen hesitated to comply, which meant she stumbled forwards when Jessica started pulling her along, which caused her to cry out in a mixture of surprise and pain, although was more the former than the latter. Then again Karen was confident there was going to try and force her to do anything, and she was almost as eager for a drink as Jessica seemed to be eager to give her one.

No doubt so they can get started with what the brunette actually came here for. Which just made the blonde was nervous again, to the point where as soon as she was given a beer Karen pretty much downed it in one, which got a predictable response from the infamous Jessica Jones.

"Wow, a girl after my own heart." Jessica quipped.

"You have no idea." Karen grumbled before downing another beer, and then quickly clarifying, "I, I mean the drinking thing. Not the, you know. Well, maybe. I'm, I'm still figuring that part out."

"Relax honey. Just breathe." Jessica soothed, "That's totally normal. So I'm told."

"Really?" Karen breathed a sigh of relief, "So you went through the same thing?"

"God no. I have known what I wanted since I was sixteen." Jessica confessed.

Recovering quickly Karen quipped, "Kinky lesbian sex?"

"Trish." Jessica corrected, before grinning, "Well, both. But mostly Trish. Always Trish."

That last part was surprisingly vulnerable, and caused Karen to smile as she gently pried, "She makes you happy, huh?"

"More than anyone." Jessica admitted, before realising what she was doing, grabbing a beer and quickly downing it after dismissing adding, "Cause you know, the sex is great."

"I remember." Karen blushed, hesitantly asking, "Is, is that how it always is between you?"

Jessica hesitated, "This is off the record, right?"

"Absolutely." Karen reassured, "I don't want it getting out that I was doing stuff, you know?"

"I don't mind that." Jessica admitted, "I just don't want to be quoted saying and doing anything sappy. I have a reputation to uphold. But..."

"It's hard to be grouchy when you're in love?" Karen offered.

"Hey! You do more than grouchy if you'd gone through half the stuff I had." Jessica narrowed her eyes.

"I know." Karen said softly, "It wasn't a criticism. I'm glad to see you happy. I hope to find someone who make me that happy one day."

Jessica hid her reaction to that by downing another beer, before admitting, "We didn't get a great start. Me and Trish. But then I saved her from an abusive relationship, and then one thing led to another. Back then she was at the peak of her fame, and I'd just got my strength, but it was like... all we really had was each other. We are both starving for affection, and only source was each other. That kind of connection, that bond, I didn't think anything could break that. But then something did, something truly terrible, and it was never truly over. Even when I... and, and I just wanted to run back into her arms, but being anywhere around her made her a target, and it just... it broke me. But now he's gone for good, and I finally got to be with the person it feels a meant to be with, and is even better than I imagined."

"Wow..." Karen murmured, not sure what else to say.

"And yes, she was always the top." Jessica smiled, trying to get them back on track, although she had to get serious again to do it, "See, back then, just didn't have all the choice in her life. She didn't have the luxury of choosing which would you do, or who she wanted to date, as Mommy dearest made all those decisions for her. Hell, Dorothy was the one who pushed Trish and acting in the first place. All Trish could controls was what she put in her body. Apparently her Mom didn't care what she was taking, as long as she did everything she said. But Trish used to say that her first real choice, was me. Sure, I was her knight in shining armour, but I never would have asked her for anything in exchange. But, after years of not being control, that was the only thing she craved when together, and it was more than happy to give it. Because, because I felt guilty about being the only surviving member of my family I welcomed her taking control and punishing me, right from the start. Even if it did get real kinky, real quickly."

"Really?" Karen grinned and blushed at the same time.

"Uh-huh." Jessica grinned, "She had all my cherries before I was 18, and I was addicted to her the second I tasted her pussy. Mmmmm, if I had to be monogamous with anyone it would be her, and I would happily munch on that theme for the rest of my life. But as to really great thing about my relationship with Trish. We decided early on we were too young to commit to monogamy, and now? Things are better then than they've ever been, and I have all these amazing women who literally fight each other to give me what I need. And I really, really hope you'll be one of them."

"Me too." Karen softly admitted.

"So..." Jessica grinned, "Can I eat your pussy?"

"What?" Karen blushed.

"Sorry, I've got no fault. And trying to do better, but, you know. Now, what's a nice, PG way to say that?" Jessica asked herself thoughtfully, before then asking Karen in a deliberately high-pitched tone and almost mocking smile on her face, "Please, can I go down on you?"

"No, it's fine, I got it. It's just... Claire text me that tonight the focus was going to be on you." Karen explained.

"Making it easier for you to come here." Jessica nodded, "Well don't worry, Claire didn't lie you. In fact I get pretty cranky if I don't get gang banged at least once a week."

"Don't you mean crankier?" Karen scoffed.

For a few long seconds Jesse just stared at her, enough to make Karen slightly worried, then Jessica chuckled, "I knew I liked you. Yes, crankier. And if we met a few months ago, when I was still going on months without being with Trish you know just how good you have it, even compared to me now in a bad mood. But now I'm in a very, very good mood, because tonight or for the woman in their going to take it in turns to fuck my slutty little ass, mmmmm, and any other hole they want, in the way they want, because I know each of them can give me exactly what I want. But newsflash, reporter, everyone here easier to play with the new shiny toy. Even me. Or maybe especially me, because while your little friend is imagining how cute you'd look face down and taking her strap-on, I want what she already had. What she moaned happily about the entire time, and told this was the yummiest little treat she ever had."

During that speech Jessica slowly, and even initially cautiously, approached Karen, who backed up against the wall, but make clear with flirtatious smiles that she didn't mind, then softly murmuring, "Yeah?"

"Yeah?" Jessica confirmed, leaning in to grow in Karen's ear, "Here's the plan... I'm going to take you back in the middle of that room, sitting down on the couch, and while you and the others pretend to watch Netflix I'm going to slide my mouth all over your body. Worship it, until I reach your pussy, and finally learn how you taste. See if it's as good as Claire said it is, which I'm sure it is. Then I'm going to lick your pussy nice and slow until you beg me for more, and then I'm just going to keep licking you. Mmmmm, and I'll keep licking your little pussy until you tell me exactly what you want, and even then, I may not give it to you. I might just keep torturing you for the fun of it, until I feel like getting gang banged. Or Trish tells me otherwise. Then, I'll fuck you with my tongue until you cum in my mouth and all over my face. That sound good to you?"

Karen gulped, and then softly admitted, "Yeah."

"Good." Jessica grinned, pulling away, grabbing some beers and back towards the main room, "Remember to grab what you came for."

For a few long seconds Karen just stayed exactly where she was, her mind racing about what had just happened, and what she should do next. There was still part of her screaming to run, especially after that speech, but equally because of that speech a bigger part of her want to stay, so that was exactly what she did, albeit after a moment to compose herself.

Then she slowly made her way back into the main room, barely remembering to grab what she came for, despite Jessica reminding her, which made Karen blush. She then blushed even more when upon her return all eyes focused on her, which Karen could still feel after she lowered her gaze and slowly made her way back to the seat waiting for her in the centre of the couch.

A little worried by her friend's nervousness Claire asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"We've already discussed it." Jessica said impatiently, "Don't you trust me?"

"No one was talking to you." Claire grumbled, before turning to the reporter who blushed and nodded.

Just in case that wasn't enough for her friend Karen softly said, "I'm good."

"See? It's all good." Jessica grinned, downing her latest beer before walking over to the reporter, straddling her and telling her with another grin, "Now, let's get started, shall we?"

Jessica didn't really give Karen a chance to agree given that she pretty much instantly leaned down to kiss her, but to be fair to her that agreement came in the form of the other woman pretty much instantly kissing her back. Even initial hesitation was probably more out of the suddenness of the escalation therefore hesitation.

After all Karen had come here expecting something like this, and had been given more than a fair warning, and now? Now she was massaging Jessica's tongue with her own and moaning into the kiss. Karen even allowed her hands to wander, albeit after Jessica had already started cupping her tits. Which was over the clothes, and Jessica felt she should get some credit for that, even if it didn't last.

As far as Jessica was concerned she should even get credit for sliding her hand underneath Karen's clothes to massage her bra covered breasts while moving her lips to her neck, because as far as she was concerned that was PG-13 for this night, at least compared to other stuff which would come later. At least one of which Jessica was eager to get too, even if it involved pulling away for a few long seconds to take off her own clothes.

Jessica wanted to tear them off, but a stern look from Trish reminded her that the best thing under this circumstances was a strip tease. Especially as it clearly pleased the others, including Trish, and more importantly Karen, who stared lustfully at her the entire time. Then just return to the couch, and with a little help from the others and the reporter herself removed Karen's clothes.

Once they were both naked Jessica straddled the reporter again and gave her another long kiss. Well, it was a long kiss by her standards, especially when she was eager to move on to more fun things. Then she got her head down to Karen's tits and wrapped her lips around a nipple.

Which to be fair was more foreplay bull-shit, but with their lips no longer attached Karen was free to let out these adorable little gasps, whimpers and moans as Jessica began switching back and forth between swirling her tongue around that nipple and sucking on it gently. Then Jessica kissed her way from that breast and over to the other one so she could give it the same treatment, before going back and forth between them.

Unfortunately just as Jessica was about to move on she felt a hand on the back of her head firmly encouraging her to stay where she was. She had her eyes closed so she wasn't exactly sure who it was, but it was pretty much a safe bet that it wasn't sweet little Karen. No, it was most likely Claire. The bitch. Or possibly Trish.

Actually, Trish was the most likely candidate, especially when Jessica opened her eyes and looked up to see that Claire was kissing Karen, which annoyed her, both because this was meant to be her one on one time with Karen, and it was muffling those adorable sounds. Oh well, eventually that hand encouraged her to go downwards, and Jessica didn't need to be told twice. In fact, she practically dived down and started attacking her target.

Karen certainly wasn't surprised that Jessica would need prompting from Patsy to slow things down, but she was very grateful to the former child star for doing just that as she was still very new to all of this, and very nervous. She'd like to think that regardless of how bold Jessica was she wouldn't run screaming, because it wasn't everyday a superhero was going down on you, but Karen was very grateful for this intervention as it allowed her time to relax before they moved on.

Just enough time as it turned out, because when Jessica Jones finally dived her head down and slid her tongue over the reporter's pussy Karen cried out in pure pleasure. Which unfortunately broke the kiss that she had been enjoying with Claire, although it was worth it to properly savour the moment.

After all, this was another woman going down on her, something which had only happened once before, and that was by a different woman. The woman sitting to her left. Her dear friend who had dragged her into this insanity, and now Karen was getting her pussy eaten by her second ever woman. And not just any woman, a superhero.

Jessica Jones, a foulmouthed, intimidating woman who Karen had been equally impressed and intimidated by when they first met. And now here she was, munching her cunt like it was nothing. Oh fuck, Karen thought she might cum just from the mental stimulation of it. Or Jessica's eager licking? Probably both.

For better or for worse Trish gently smacked Jessica on the back of her head, which was all it took to make this superhero who was stronger than the rest of them combined slow her role, and then preen as her girlfriend awarded her by stroking her head like a pet when obeying the silent command.

Which was equally amusing as it was hot, and while it didn't exactly stop Karen from wanting to cum the decreased pace of the licking meant it was much farther off. Which was almost definitely a good thing, as it gave her a chance to savour this, and more importantly it allowed Clare to lean over and kiss her again. Oh yes, Karen liked that very much.

What she liked even better was when Claire moved down to her neck Trish took over kissing her lips, the two tops then taking it in turns and once again making Karen feel like a piece of meat to be ravaged by hungry animals, just like she had last night.

That rather vivid image became even more potent when Misty and Colleen were added into the mix, at first just kissing her feet, before moving up to take over kissing her lips and neck while Claire and Trish moved down to lick and suck her tits. And of course, while that was going on Jessica was gently licking her pussy, with a surprising amount of patience for her. Which was more than welcomed, something Karen made very clear whenever her mouth was free.

Mostly Karen did that with moans, gasps and whimpers, but occasionally a few words slipped out, such as, "Oh Jessica, mmmmm, that feels so good! Sooooooo gooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmm yesssssssss! Lick me! Lick my pussy you beautiful bitch! Oooooooh yesssssss, oh fuck! Lick me! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss!"

Jessica was mad at the others for interrupting Karen's words and muffling her sounds of enjoyment, but at the same time she couldn't blame them, as she knew how hard it was to be forced to just watch and not participate in the fun. Besides, in a way they were helping her by overwhelming Karen with so much passion that she couldn't even think of leaving, which was the last thing any of them wanted.

Which included Karen, whether the reporter was aware of it or not. That was very clear given the way that her body was responding to Jessica, especially that incredibly wet and unsurprisingly yummy pussy of hers. Oh yes, this pussy was telling Jessica all she needed to know about just how much Karen was loving this.

Of course that pussy was also the main reason that Jessica wasn't complaining right now at not getting Karen all to herself. After all, as a lesbian sub, worshipping pussy was one of the things Jessica lived for, going right back to the very first time she tried it.

As always when going down on a woman Jessica found herself flashing back to that fateful night, shortly after she had saved Trish from her mother for the first time, and one thing had just led to another, resulting in Jessica finding the best possible way she could show Trish just how much she cared about her. True, she didn't care about Karen nearly as much, but it was still thrilling to be licking pussy, especially for the first time.

Which was why she had admittedly got a little carried away at first, but Trish's firm hand on the back of her head was more than enough to put her in her place. It always had been, even during their first time together, and once again Trish was guiding her to do the right thing, slow down and make this last.

To savour the taste of Karen's cunt, which of course couldn't compare to Trish's twat in Jessica's very biased opinion, but it was still amazing, the pussy addicted 'superhero' instantly loving it and craving more. And more was exactly what Jessica got, just those initially gentle licks more than enough to give her plenty of yummy liquid to collect.

To be sure she got the majority of it right from the start Jessica had wrapped her mouth around the entrance to Karen's cunt, and for the most part kept it there throughout the pussy licking. There were a few exceptions, like when she started lingering her tongue on the reporter's clit, and then later took it into her mouth to suck on it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers