Network TEN Late News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reassured by that, I slipped my fingers, one by one, under the elastic of her knickers, as I continued the gentle pressure of my thumb on and around her stiffening clit. As my fingers slid down inside the elastic of Sandra's knickers, into her soft, manicured and neatly trimmed pubic bush, she finished reading once more and I felt her slide her bum forward slightly, arching her pelvis upward a little.

Encouraged, I rewarded Sandra's helpfulness with a few soft, playful flicks of my thumb on her hard clit, delighted by her rocking against my thumb a little in response. Tugging the elastic at the top of her knickers gently, I invited her to slide the lower part of her body even further forward which she did immediately. While her knickers were pulled away from her body, I slipped my thumb through the leg hole and applied it directly to her naked clit. I heard Sandra's breath catch, a tiny tremor went through her body and then, right on cue, she launched into the fourth news story, her voice as steady as ever.

Sandra almost stumbled as I took my thumb off her clit and my hand out of her knickers but recovered instantaneously as she felt me bring my hands to start rolling the hem at the front of her skirt upward toward her waist, progressively uncovering more of her thighs and, finally, her burgundy silk knickers. At that point, I could not roll the skirt any higher without freeing the part she was sitting on.

As she read, I started to roll the hem at the back of her skirt toward the seat squab, knowing that I'd need to lift her up momentarily to free it from beneath her arse and thighs. Sandra obviously anticipated this as well, lifting her spread thighs off the chair, with only a tiny effort evident in her voice as she finished reading the final words of her copy. I was amazed at her displayed talent but continued quickly rolling her skirt out of the way so she could put her thighs back onto the seat.

As she did, Sandra bounced her bum up off the seat quickly, letting me swiftly slide the entire rolled material of her skirt up from underneath her. In this cramped area, I needed simple, easy access and I thought she would appreciate, as well, prevention of her own private wet spot on the back of her skirt if, as expected, the antics with my mouth and tongue brought forth a torrent of her cum.

As the videotape report of that story ran, the Director cut in, "Sandra, mike safed. Do you have a problem? Is there anything wrong? Go ahead!"

Sandra responded smoothly and quickly that there was no problem, she just could not yet find a comfortable position tonight and to forgive her if she wriggled some more trying but she'd attempt to restrict that to between shots. Man, this girl was good! She'd absolutely brilliantly covered any more movements we needed to make or most of those she herself might make involuntarily.

The Director told her that was OK and continued straight on to cue her for the intro to the show's first commercial break of the night, which Sandra did immediately. As she finished and the Director cut to commercial, she lifted her bum quickly again, as she was expecting me to slip her silken knickers down too, I guessed.

I wasn't quite ready for those, however, as my hands were moving to her feet to slip off her shoes. I knew her sexy silk knickers must be removed completely, to allow my head right between her thighs and my face into her pussy, but I didn't want to tangle them on her shoes, which therefore had to come off too. I put them to one side, well out of the way, facing out the way she'd need to slip them back on after the newscast.

Sandra sat still, waiting patiently for me, until she felt my hands sliding back up her legs once more, running along the smooth skin of her calves, past the back of her knees, to her thighs. Timed impeccably, she lifted herself off the seat again, holding steady in the air, while I raced my palms over her hips and buttocks, gripped the elastic at the top of her knickers and tugged it down over the cheeks of her arse to the top of her thighs.

When the pretty burgundy silk knickers had bunched, rolled and reached that point, Sandra settled her bare bum back onto the chair, brought her knees a little closer together and lifted her thighs higher, to make it easier to slide the knickers right down and off her legs. I gazed between her slightly parted thighs, as I did so, to catch my first sight of her cunt. It's a sight I love and that turns me on immensely, as the panties slide off, progressively revealing more of the pussy region.

I wasn't disappointed. Everything I loved to see, showed. Sandra's fair, silky pubic hair, longish and fine, neatly trimmed and edged into the shape of a narrowed map of Tasmania, slid into view as the front of her knickers slipped over her hair-covered pelvic mound. Most of her knickers' silken material pulled toward me quickly but for the gusset, which caught between her thighs for a brief moment, the silk trapped within her pussy lips where I had tucked it, her increasing moistness holding it in place.

It then came free and, in all its glory, Sandra's stunning cunt, uncovered before me, was displayed. It was beautiful, perfect in size, colour and shape, a natural work of art, but Sandra herself also tended it precisely as I would have. I have distinct preferences, which in her grooming she'd replicated exactly. The sight and her sweet scent filled me with pure lust, and my cock rose instantly, becoming throbbingly, achingly rock hard, trapped inside my pants. I longed to free it and offer it to her, but knew it to be impossible at that instant.

Sandra hadn't completely shaved away her pubic hair from the entry to her cunt but had sculpted it neatly instead to surround her cunt lips, which were engorging with blood and swelling, initiating the opening process of her coral pink inner lips. Her stiffening clit, not huge but long enough to protrude from beneath its protective hood, peeked out at me cheekily. The pink lips below were folding out revealingly, opening easy, visible access to the sheath of her cunt. The neatly-trimmed and manicured pubic hair had been thinned enough for her entire genitals to show, but not so much that it looked like the bald, prepubescent cunt of a young girl, a look that does not appeal to me.

Almost instantaneously, I had her knickers over her knees, then down her calves and ready to be slipped over her feet. I tore my gaze from Sandra's stunning cunt to do so, then reached back to slip them into my pocket. Neither Sandra nor I would be able to get them on her again, nor could she carry them back to her dressing-room. I could return them at a later time or maybe, if that opportunity never presented itself, I could simply keep them. The thought of keeping the sexy silken knickers which had been trapped within the gash of her pussy as it had become increasingly aroused, infusing them with her scent, was heady and almost overpowering.

Sandra completely ready for me now, I opened her thighs wide once more, moving between them and sliding my hands along the smooth, soft skin at the inside again, placing the thumb of one hand on her clit and its fingers within her fair pubic hair and massaged both areas gently. As I slipped my other hand beneath her bum, positioning it within the crack between her cheeks, I used it to lift her slightly to improve the angle and slipped the thumb straight into her easily, between the distended, pink lips, its entire length up the hot, moist, tunnel of her cunt.

Inside Sandra's cunt, I moved the thumb in a circular motion, stirring her moist fluids within her and swivelling it around the mound-like object I found there, part of the lip of her cervix, the gateway right into her womb. This rotation mirrored a like motion my other thumb was making around her clit, now hot and very hard. The heat was also building quickly within her cunt, its fluids beginning to flow freely past my thumb buried there, coating my hand and her own flowering cunt lips. I released even more, as I flipped the buried thumb up and out to coat her clit with the moisture on it.

Sandra made tiny movements of her hips, almost imaginary fucking motions, as much as she was able to make here, pretty much little bounces in place. I slipped my thumb back between her pussy lips for it to be greeted with almost immediate squeezing by the muscles of her cunt. She was grasping it, then releasing it, and I realised that I could almost simply hold this position, continue doing only what little I was, and she could probably still bring herself to climax on her own using just her own muscles, with me purely useful for balance and leverage,.

But that wasn't the fantasy, nor was it the deal that Sandra and I had made that afternoon we'd spoken of sexual fantasies, I now realised. She had accepted my deal silently, by not reporting me. She'd then simply waited for me to prove that I would, in fact, act. She had most likely expected that I'd never find the guts to go through with it but, now that I had, she was going to happily and enthusiastically join in and participate fully. She'd expect me to abide by the fantasy, precisely as I had explained it to her.

At that moment, the commercial break finished and the Control Room counted down Sandra's cue-in.

"Welcome back. In Melbourne today ..."

I could hear a little more stress in Sandra's voice but she still sounded remarkably calm and in control. I felt it safe to progress further with my pleasuring of this beautiful, intelligent woman. As she finished speaking and the next videotape report began, I used the hand beneath her bum to wriggle her as close to the edge of the chair as I dared and slipped my shoulders beneath each of her thighs, so she could wrap her legs around me.

As my face moved toward her steaming gash, Sandra pulled me in closer herself with her legs, using them to lock me in place, my face within her pussy, and to balance herself steady in the chair as I set to work with my fingers, hands, lips, mouth and tongue. Just before she started reading the next story, I settled my lips around her clit, sliding them down its short, stiff length, sucking back hard and then laving it with the tip of my tongue, swirling around it and flicking it gently.

Simultaneously, I moved my thumb, still embedded within her cunt, as deep as I could reach and swirled it at her cervix, flicking it gently as well, as she clamped down hard with the muscles of her pussy. Right at that instant, the flexing muscles within the walls of her cunt involuntarily contracted suddenly three times. I could feel it distinctly under my chin, which had worked itself into the gash between her open thighs, above my thumb probing within her now hot, wet cunt.

Having just commenced the next story, for the first time, her voice caught in mid-word, and I thought she had lost it. Quickly, she gave a small cough, then another, as I felt the muscles of her cunt contract hard twice more, very quickly, and a small river of her pussy fluid flowed over my thumb onto the seat.

I heard her apologise to the viewing audience, then launch back into the story at the correct point and continue as if nothing were amiss. Her knees and calves locked tighter around my head and shoulders, holding me close to her pussy and indicating, I realised, that so far I was doing just fine and I should go on. I continued to move my head so that my lips slid up and down her distended clit, sucking, licking and tickling as I went, just like a little imitation of a blowjob. Her same tiny hip movements intensified, amplifying that sensation.

In the earpiece, I could hear her voice had become a touch more husky, her breathing not quite as deep and steady as normal, and I wondered whether I should, in fact, back off to let her regain her full control but the intensity of those tiny hip movements would not allow it. She stopped speaking, as the Director rolled videotape once more, and gave herself over to breathing deeply as she bounced her clit at my face in a steady rhythm, forcing it to slide in and out between my lips.

Immediately before the cue to read the next story, the hard, rapid contractions of Sandra's pussy muscles came again, a half-dozen or more, staccato, machinegun-like, accompanied by pulsating sensations within her clit and her pussy lips, and the now-steady flow of cum juice around my thumb at the entrance to her cunt. She made no real audible sound, no moan, no groan, no yelp or squeal, simply some distinct deep breaths, as she clamped her vibrating pelvic muscles tight.

Then, without missing a beat, or her cue, Sandra launched steadily into the next story, her voice a little strained at first but then modulating perfectly. Even though it felt like she had cum hard, she had sucked it up and gotten on track with her story. So far, neither of us had heard, through the earpieces, any comments that suggested any of the crew had noticed anything amiss but I decided that it was time I did back off a little and let Sandra compose herself.

I lifted my mouth off her clit, discontinuing her little imitation blowjob, and licked along the crease between her thigh and her hip, then trailed my tongue up onto her stomach, licking and kissing as I went. I felt the frantic little hip movements relax, just as she finished reading her copy on that story, allowing the Director to roll the videotape report accompanying it. Without unlocking her legs from around my shoulders, Sandra let them ease off as well and I could feel her stomach rise and fall steadily as she began a deep-breathing exercise.

While the tape played, the Director took the opportunity to speak directly to Sandra again, through the earpiece, and I listened in carefully.

"Sandra, mike safed. You sure you're OK? Anything we can do for you? Anything you need? Go ahead!"

She replied, "No, thanks, I'm fine, I have everything I need! I'm just cumming ... down with something, I think. Be ready to cover, I guess, if I have a sudden coughing fit but I think I'm OK for the rest of the show."

The Director confirmed that arrangement, then instructed Sandra that they were cuing the next ad break, which would give her three or four minutes relaxation. She gave the pre-break copy and leaned back into the chair. Her legs tightened around my shoulders once more, pulled my face into her steaming wet gash and pumped her hips up and down impatiently at me. I guessed that she wanted me to go hard at her clit and her pussy while the attention was off her.

What a girl! In no imagined variant of my fantasy had I anticipated that it would be this good, that she'd be quite so good, so talented, so adept or so completely into it. It was like she had read the fantasy in my mind, then brought her journalistic and editorial skills to bear on it, shuffled and rearranged it, putting it back together new and improved. Almost like it was her fantasy too. Well, she hadn't told me hers, simply implied that she did have one, and maybe this was it.

Not wasting any more of the commercial break, I trailed my tongue through the now damp and tangled mat on her pubic mound and hit the spot of her hot, hard clit again. I tickled it with my tongue, swirling around it, grazed it with my teeth lightly, receiving a welcoming twitch of her hips, then sucked it between my lips again, bobbing my head up and down upon it again. I tickled its underside with the tip of my tongue continuously as I sucked it back and forth and felt Sandra begin to flip her hips up and down against my face again.

I increased my pace, tightened my lips around her clit and sucked at it as hard as I could, applying and releasing the air pressure at a regular pace. Sandra was pushing herself at me, forcing her clit between my lips, searching for a way to get more into my mouth. With my mouth so filled, there was no way I could tell her that I was already getting the entire length, so I just kept at what she was giving.

The heat increased further within her deep, wet snatch, where my thumb was still buried almost completely within her. With her pelvic muscles still clamping down, it felt like her pussy lips were lapping at it, trying to gulp it further into herself, especially when she came again, hard, her hips convulsing, her pussy muscles madly contracting over and over, her leg muscles flexing as I felt her toes curl against my shoulders. She shook her hips and legs a little and I suspected that, if we'd had more room and a slightly smaller viewing audience than a few million people, she may well have drummed her heels on my back.

If she hadn't, in fact, cum either of the two earlier instances, she sure was now, so the answer to my question on how often I could make her cum in a half-hour newscast was at least one to the good. But we still had a while to go yet, before I had to clean her up and get her skirt into position so she'd be able to roll back away from the newsdesk, swivel to the side and close the show with a full-length shot facing Camera 2.

And Sandra was still cumming now, contractions still firing, as I slid my mouth off her clit and down the gash between her thighs, my tongue running down the wet, slick flesh, directly between the lips of her steaming wet cunt to join my thumb, upon which she was still impaled. I stretched the tongue up inside her as far as it would reach, wriggling it furiously, swishing it within the hot, sweet juices that I found there, feeling them flow across it into my open mouth.

Same climax? Different climax? I wasn't sure, but her hips convulsed and the crazy contractions of her cunt muscles fired anew, when she felt me spear her with my tongue, causing the cheeks of her arse to bounce off the chair and her pussy to grind against my face. I couldn't even start to imagine the effect this amazing double-barrelled orgasm might be showing on the upper half of her body; I had visions of her eyes rolling back in their sockets, her jaw hanging open slackly, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her hands squeezing and twisting at her breasts, her pretty burgundy blouse torn open.

But, above the waist, apparently, it was like she was a totally separate woman. When she'd lain back into the chair, she must have closed her eyes, as if dozing, and put herself into some sort of meditative trance to present a view of full peace and tranquility, because the Director broke in again.

"Wake up, Sandra, mike safed. Ten seconds to Air, nine ..."

Speaking over the countdown, Sandra spoke back to him quickly, "Roster Natarsha, Deb or Charmaine for the next few days. I'll finish tonight, then I think I am going to need time off."

As she heard him say "Confirmed, Sandra, open mike ... NOW!", she addressed the viewing audience, welcomed them back and launched immediately into the next story. Meanwhile, below the newsdesk, the entrance to her pussy was still grasping at me, she was still having the occasional contraction as I thrust my thumb in and out and laved her entire gash and clit with the flat of my tongue. She was gently rocking back and forth on the cheeks of her arse, her motion assisting me in running my tongue all over her slick pussy flesh.

This was like an iceberg, small, cool, calm and peaceful above the surface, far more below it. No, bad analogy; this girl was no ice maiden, despite her professional image. More the simmering volcano, the molten liquid bubbling furiously, trapped below the solid facade of the mountain, waiting to explode into the open. Or, perhaps, a swan on the lake, serene and tranquil above the surface, but the legs and feet flailing and paddling madly below the surface.

Whatever the analogy should be, Sandra was building again, she was so hot inside I felt she could scald me. Her hips, her arse, her legs were all in constant motion, even her toes which she was continuously flexing now. If I had stopped the motions of my face, mouth and tongue against her cunt and clit, she seemed like she could rub me against herself.