Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's sitting at the shallow end of the pool and when I stand up her eyes go directly to my cock, sticking straight out, a few inches above of the water.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she says, her legs spreading slightly as I step closer to her.

"Believe it," I say, moving my hands up her sides. My palms brush the sides of her soft tits as I lift her up under her arms and pull her into the pool. She reaches her hand between us groping for my hard cock and quickly wraps her hand around it like she's afraid it might disappear. I spread my legs for balance as she rubs my cockhead against her thong-covered pussy.

I want to pull her against me and feel her tits on my chest, but she has her other hand between us now and her arms are blocking her tits. Before I realize what she's doing, my cock feels the warmth of her pussy lips. She's pulled her thong to the side and is feeding my hard cock into her very anxious opening.

Damn! No foreplay, no kissing, no build up of any kind. With a couple of thrusts of her hips, she buries my cock inside her fiery pussy. I brace my back against the side of the pool and grab her ass cheeks with my hands.

"Oh God! You feel so good!" Mary is humping my cock and grinding her clit against my pelvic bone. The assault is so quick and frantic that I nearly shoot my load before I realize it. I exert full control over my cock and hold off my climax while stiffening my erection to its hardest level. I had this great fantasy of taking her to bed and eating her through a couple of orgasms before we started fucking.

"Oh! God! Oh! Nick!" Mary is like an animal in heat, violently thrusting forward as she gyrates her hips and rides my cock with increasing intensity. All I can do is squeeze her ass cheeks and keep her from bouncing off of me as her arousal builds and she slams down harder and harder. The warm water is rippling around us and the pool tile is digging into my back. I've never seen a woman so out of control without the use of the transmitter.

"Oh Nick! Oh God! I'm cumming!" Mary cries as she feverishly digs her fingernails into my shoulders and clamps her pussy around my cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuucccck!" Mary screams and I wonder if the neighbors can hear her. I desperately hang onto my self-control as she rides out her explosive orgasm and collapses against my chest. Her large, soft breasts are swelling against me as she struggles to control her breathing. I hold her tightly and press my lips to hers, my hard cock still snugly inside her pulsating pussy. Our tongues entwine in a passion-laden kiss that she breaks off unexpectedly, pulling her face back to look in my eyes.

"You're still hard!" she says, almost accusingly. "Didn't you cum?"

"Not yet," I smile.

"It wasn't good for you, was it?" she says. "Oh God...I don't... I didn't... I mean..."

"Mary," I interrupt her, "Shhh... Shhh... It was great. You were great. I was actually afraid I'd cum too soon; it was so incredibly intense." I start moving inside her, long slow strokes. "I'll cum this time."

"Ohmygod!" Mary cries, plunging her tongue back into my mouth as I start a slow rhythm with my cock. Moving away from the side of the pool I pull her legs up around me and use the buoyancy of the water to help me piston her up and down on my throbbing cock.

With her arms and legs wrapped around me, she just holds on and lets me take the lead. Our tongues never leave each other's mouths as I swell my cock to its full thickness and glide it in and out of her juicy pussy. The water ripples around us and it's almost like we're dancing in the warm water as her orgasm builds towards another full crescendo. I maintain my control until she's digging her nails into my back and slamming down on my cock. Her breath is coming in short gasps as I drive her to another powerful release.

"Oh fuck! Oh God!" she breathes in my ear. "I'm cumming again!" she cries. "I'm fucking cumming all over your beautiful cock. Cum with me, Nick," she pleads.

I wait until I feel her pussy muscles contract around my cock before I let loose, spraying the inside of her pussy with a full load of jism.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Mary moans. "I can feel you cumming inside of me," she whispers, her quivering pussy clenched tightly around my cock, milking out every drop. I release my grip on her ass and slide my hands around to her gorgeous tits while we float, connected together, in the shallow water.

"Ohmygod... you are so fucking amazing, Nick," Mary whispers. "Most guys can barely get me off once." She's squeezing her pussy around my spent cock, which I've stiffened just enough to keep it from slipping out.

"We're just getting started," I say, "wait until I get you into a bed." I kiss her lightly on the lips.

"You mean there's more?" she looks at me incredulously.

"Are you kidding? I haven't even tasted you yet," I answer, pulling her down harder on my stiff cock. "I bet you've got two or three orgasms left in there and I'm going to suck every one of them out of you."

"Mmmmm," she snuggles closer, massaging my cock with her pussy muscles.

"I can hardly wait to lick you all over, slide my tongue deep inside and devour your tasty cream," I whisper, hoping she enjoys some verbal foreplay.

"How do you know it's tasty?" she teases, rocking gently on my hard cock.

"There's only one way to find out," I answer.

"I guess there is," she says, pushing away from me and disengaging my cock from her warm pussy. "Shall I make it nice and clean for you," she asks, reaching her hand down to her crotch and holding her thong to the side as she churns the water around.

"Here, let me help," I whisper, sliding my hand down from her breasts and combing my fingers through her dark triangle toward their target. Mary puts her arms behind her and spreads her legs as I slip first one and then two fingers into her recently fucked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mary exclaims, struggling to maintain her balance with my fingers twisting around between her sensitive pussy lips. I scoop out the thick mixture of our juices, thankful the pool light isn't on so we can't see all the floaties coming to the surface.

Mary closes her eyes and grabs my shoulders to steady herself. As my impromptu pussy cleansing continues, I lean my face down and suck her right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Mary grabs my head and mashes it into her soft breast. Mary moans softly as I gently grip her erect nipple with my teeth and flick it around with my tongue. It is surprisingly smooth with the skin stretched tautly from her arousal. Lightly dragging my teeth the length of her hard nipple, I stretch it out from her large areola before letting it pop back into place.

"Ohhhh!" Mary is squeezing her pussy around my fingers and grinding her tit into my face. Remembering the conversation Mom and Mary had about guys going straight for the nipple without any preliminary build up, I ignore her nipple for a while and start licking circles around her areola. The beads of sweat on Mary's breast taste faintly of chlorine as my tongue lingers along the bottom slope. When I switch to her other breast, my hard cock brushes against her hip and she reaches down wrapping her fingers around it as my fingers continue to twist and turn inside her steamy pussy.

"Didn't you say something about a bed?" Mary pants, as she caresses my hard cock.

"I certainly did," I answer quickly, pulling my fingers from her hot pussy and guiding her towards the steps. I follow her across the patio with my stiff cock pointing at her backside. The undulation of her naked ass cheeks is a marvel to behold as she hurries into the house. Damn! I actually fucked our sexy neighbor without the use of the transmitter! I can't wait to taste her hot juices.

Mary stops just inside the sliding glass door and slips off her wet thong, dropping it outside on the patio. I step into the house right after her, pressing my hard cock against her ass cheeks and reaching around to cup her supple breasts.

"Bed... remember," she whispers, leaning back against me and rubbing her ass up and down against my solid rod. I kiss her neck and massage her tits without touching her thick nipples.

"Which bedroom?" Mary asks, pulling away and walking down the hall. Mom's room has the king-sized bed, but I get a sudden brain flash of last night's welcome home and figure the sheets probably still smell of rampant sex.

"My room... first door on the left," I answer, grabbing a couple of towels from the bathroom and hurrying to catch up with her. She turns the light on and surveys the room. Crossing to the window, she pulls down the shade and turns to face me. I've been away at college and my room looks pretty much the way I left it, with sports and rock band posters decorating the walls. At least it's fairly clean.

"Nice room, Nick," she smiles, her eyes locked on mine. The sight of my naked neighbor standing in my bedroom further energizes my cock and I watch her eyes shift from my face to my groin. This is the first good look we've had of each other and we're both obviously enjoying the view.

I toss her a towel and just stand there staring as she bends to dry her legs. Fuck! Her tits look even more massive hanging straight down with her thick nipples jutting towards the floor. I start to dry my legs as she rubs the towel up her inner thighs and over her neatly trimmed triangle.

"Some of the wet won't go away," she smiles as she pulls the towel over her head and slides it down her shoulders. Her ample breasts swing left and right as she twists her body to rub the towel against her back.

"I'll take care of the rest of your wet," I answer as I finish drying.

"I'm counting on it." Mary hands me her towel and sits down on the end of my bed. Leaning back, she pulls her feet up and scoots her body all the way up on the bed. Crawling between her outstretched legs, I lightly run my fingers up her inner thighs.

"Mmmm," she sighs as I lean my face down for my first taste of her. Her swollen pussy lips are glistening with moisture and I breathe in the sweet scent of her arousal as I flatten my tongue and press it against them. Very slowly, I spread her lips apart and take one long lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit.

"Ohhhhhh! Yeahh!" Mary moans as I repeat the slow licking several times, getting more of her hot juice with each pass. She's arching her back and pushing her pussy against my tongue, anxious for me to push it in farther. Her juices are mouthwateringly sweet, more similar to Susan's than Mom's or Nicole's. I plunge my tongue deep into her drenched hole to lap up more of her delectable cream.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" Mary yells, as I move my mouth up to her exposed clit. Sucking it into my mouth, I flick my tongue against the tip, sparking a series of tiny eruptions from deep within her soggy pussy. With pussy juice running down my chin, I continue sucking her clit while reaching up and pinching her stiff nipples, twisting and stretching them out from her heaving tits.

"Oh yeah! Keep doing that!" Mary cries. "That feels so fucking good!" She's thrashing around on the bed with her ass in the air, thrusting her pussy against my mouth.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again!" she yells. "I can't believe I'm cumming again." Releasing her tits, I grab her thighs and hold her down on the bed as her orgasm bursts forth in a thick flood of new juices. I keep my mouth on her engorged clit, licking and sucking until her body jerks convulsively and she slams her legs closed around my head. I hold my breath as long as I can, then push her thighs apart and pull my face up for air.

"Oh fuck," Mary sighs as I suck in a deep breath and stare at her bright pink pussy lips, dripping with her orgasmic release.

"You continue to surprise me, Nick," Mary whispers when her breathing starts to calm down. "I could use your cock inside me right now," she says.

"Not just yet, Mary," I smile, my face covered in pussy juice. "I think you've got at least one more orgasm waiting to be sucked out before we fuck again," I laugh as I start licking her thighs and around her ass cheeks.

"I'm not sure I've got another one in there," she sighs. "Besides I haven't sucked any out of you yet."

"All in good time," I answer, continuing to lick her dripping juices. "We've got all night."

Mary relaxes back on the bed as I continue to clean her up with my tongue, licking everywhere except directly on her pussy.

"All night, huh?" she asks, dreamily. "Damn, Nick, at your age, how do you know just what to do?" She'd croak if she knew where I learned about pussy eating. My sister has never been shy about giving me direction, telling me where to lick, how hard to press with my tongue and how gentle to be with her clit. She's the best teacher a guy could ever want but I'm not going to tell Mary that.

"I'm just doing what comes naturally and hoping you like it," I lie as Mary spreads her legs farther apart and tries to maneuver her pussy closer to my tongue. That's my cue to start licking between her folds and working my tongue closer to her opening.

"Like it? If I could bottle it, I'd make a fortune," she whispers as I plunge my tongue back into her juicy hole, lapping up her sweet nectar. I swirl my tongue against the walls of her cunt and slowly work up towards her clit. I place two of my fingers in position to replace my tongue inside her swampy pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mary moans loudly when I suck her clit into my mouth and thrust my fingers into her pussy at the same time. Her juices are spewing out like a damn has ruptured, soaking my chin and running down her ass cheeks.

Fuck! She's flailing about so wildly that I can barely keep my mouth on her clit. Her pussy is on fire and she grabs my hair with her fingers, jamming my face more tightly into her steamy opening. Bucking frantically against my mouth and my fingers, her body is trembling and she's screaming my name.

"Oh, Nick... Nick... Nick... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She thrusts her legs out straight, arches her back and nearly tears my hair out as she grinds her pussy into my face. She's gasping for air as her whole body convulses in a thunderous climax that drenches my face and makes it impossible for me to breathe.

Once again I pry her legs open to keep from suffocating or maybe to keep from drowning. Her pussy juices, having soaked my face and her inner thighs, are now running down the crack of her ass and pooling on my bed between her legs.

Wiping my face on the comforter, I kiss my way up her body, stopping to nibble extensively on her stiff nipples before continuing up to her mouth.

"There was another orgasm in there," I whisper, kissing her on the lips as my hard cock glides between her splayed open pussy lips. In one quick thrust, I bury the entire length of it into her saturated cunt.

"Mmmmmm," she moans, opening her mouth to my pussy-soaked tongue as she pulls her knees up and spreads her thighs wider.

My cock is more than ready, in fact anxious for a hard fuck but I patiently wait for Mary to recover and start responding. It doesn't take long and she starts to match my slow, steady rhythm, rocking her pussy against my thrusts.

I grab her ankles and push them towards her shoulders, almost bending her in half as I pound my excited cock into her fiery hole. I want to make Mary cum again but my cock desperately wants to explode. With intense concentration, I hold back my release and slam into her as I feel the tension building in my balls.

Damnit! Does she really have one more orgasm in her and can I hold on until it peaks? Fuck! I jackhammer my cock into her burning pussy as she grabs hold of my ass. Digging her nails into my fleshy cheeks, she frantically thrusts against me and I feel her building towards orgasm number five! Yes!

This time there is no moaning or announcement of her impending orgasm, just heavy panting and frenetic rocking. Her release arrives like an atomic bomb that mushrooms into a tumultuous flood of thick pussy juice gushing out around my cock. I let everything go and my body jerks spasmodically as I spew load after load of hot cum deep inside her quivering hole. When I'm fully spent, I lower her legs and collapse on top of her luscious tits.

I smile to myself as I ride the wave created by our heaving chests. Five fucking orgasms! Without using the transmitter! Isn't it every college guy's fantasy to come home on semester break and fuck his sexy neighbor? Damn! Her pussy feels incredible, pulsating around my spent cock. Mary is the first to talk, breaking my out of my reverie.

"You are not at all what I expected, Nick," Mary says, combing her fingers through my hair.

"What? You expected six orgasms?" I tease, as I pull my cock out and slide off of her sweat soaked body. Mary laughs and kisses the top of my head as I settle down next to her.

"What I expected," she says, leaning up on her elbow to look in my eyes. "No offense, Nick, but what I expected was a fairly innocent kid who I would use to get myself off and maybe give him a thrill in the process."

"You did get off... and I am thrilled," I smile.

"But you are not innocent!" she blurts out. "I still don't know where you learned to... to do all that."

"I took a class at school," I answer innocently.

"Really?" Mary is astounded. Is she really that gullible?

"No, I'm just kidding," I smile and she hits my arm. "I've had a couple of girlfriends who were not shy about telling me what they liked." It's sort of the truth; she doesn't need to know it was my mom and my sister. "I'm a quick learner," I add.

"Okay, you learn quickly... but your control!" She offers the wide-eyed praise while laying on her back with her arm around my shoulder.

"Do you have any idea what you have? Do you know how many women, right here in this neighborhood would kill for what you just gave me?" I try to think of other women in our neighborhood. Mary notices my confusion and starts spouting off names... none of which conjure up any images of women I'd like to fuck.

"What? Are you going to start pimping me out to your friends?" I ask jokingly.

"No way!" Mary gets real quiet. "We shouldn't even have done this... I was just so fucking horny," she smiles sheepishly. "How was I to know you'd make me feel like a rung out dishrag? I can barely move."

"I don't want you to move," I answer, lightly drawing circles on her breasts with my finger. "You have the most amazing body," I add, leaning up to lick her breasts while my fingers glide down her stomach. Mary grabs my hand and stops it before it gets to far.

"No more just now, Nick," Mary says quietly. "I haven't recovered from the last one. I don't think I could cum again no matter what you did."

"Is that a challenge?" I smile while still licking her breast.

"God no!" she answers, pushing my head away from her. "I should be getting home," she says without moving.

"Stay the night," I whisper, draping my arm across her breasts and looking in her eyes. She hesitates, obviously thinking about the implications, then nods.

"There's no chance your mom or sister will come home, right?"

"None at all," I assure her, cuddling closer and settling in for the night. "Good night, Mary," I whisper, kissing her neck and breathing in the scent of her hair.

"Good night, Nick," she whispers.

I lay there watching the rising and falling of her succulent breasts and listening to her steady breathing. I still can't believe this has happened without the transmitter. I reluctantly close my tired eyes, leaving me with vibrant images of Mary's sexy tits burned into my brain. Full color images dance in my head as sleep overtakes me. Erotic dreams of her waking me with a morning blowjob give way to thoughts of lathering her voluptuous body in a morning shower.