Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pulled out of my near coma like sleep by the incessant ring tone of my cell phone. Rubbing my eyes, I feel Mary stirring beside me as I stumble to the dresser.

"It's my sister," I say to Mary as I flip open my phone. "Hey." I watch Mary's delicious breasts rise as she arches her back and stretches her arms over her head.

"Hey, Mom and I are at the bagel shop around the corner. Do you want us to bring you something?" Susan's voice booms from my phone. I cover it with my hand and turn to Mary.

"They're right around the corner," I whisper and then uncover the phone and answer my sister. "Yeah, sure. I haven't had breakfast yet." Mary is out of the bed in a flash, running naked down the hall before I can tell her she has a few minutes. I follow her to the sliding glass door and watch her race across the patio for her clothes.

"Okay we'll see you in a few," Susan says and I close my phone. Mary is bending over, picking up her skirt and I'm about to yell to her that they'll be at least ten minutes when the back gate opens and Sam, our pool guy, takes two steps into the yard and freezes in his tracks.

Mary hears the gate open and turns abruptly, dropping her skirt in an attempt to cover herself. With one hand covering her pussy, she tries to hide her generous breasts behind her other hand and her thin arm. Sam just stares wide-eyed at her futile attempt to hide her nakedness.

Sam is thin and muscular, on the far side of sixty with leathery skin and a long gray ponytail. Dressed in a pair of cutoff jeans, he sets down his pool equipment without taking his eyes off of Mary's body. Folding his arms across his bare chest his eyes appraise her voluptuous body.

"You could avert your eyes," Mary says, glancing down at her skirt crumpled at her feet.

"Yes Ma'am, I suppose I could," Sam says, smiling as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Well." Mary says, exasperatedly.

"Well, what?" he asks, ceremoniously adjusting the front of his jeans.

"Are you going to avert your eyes so I can get dressed?" Mary asks.

"I don't believe I will, ma'am," he answers. "A beautiful woman like you has nothing to be ashamed of," he adds.

"I'm not ashamed!" Mary retorts, "I'm just not an exhibitionist."

"No ma'am, I never thought you were," Sam smiles as Mary turns her back. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of from this side either," Sam says, staring at Mary's firm round ass cheeks.

Mary squats down, picks up her skirt and starts wrapping it around her. She doesn't notice Sam moving closer to the pool as she uses both hands to fasten her skirt. He's moved quietly around until he has a clear view of her front again.

"There's nothing to see now, just my back," Mary says triumphantly, looking over her shoulder to where Sam was standing. She whips her head around and finds him in front of her, staring at her chest.

"You are a perverted old man!" Mary screams turning around again and grabbing her bra from the lounge chair.

"I probably am," Sam says, "and you're just a woman skinny dipping in her neighbor's pool... every pool man's wet... um, fantasy, ma'am." Mary almost laughs in spite of herself.

"You can say wet dream," she says, "I'm a grown woman." She fastens her bra and pulls her blouse over her head.

"That you are, ma'am," Sam says appreciatively. Fully dressed, Mary walks over to where Sam's standing.

"And you're an asshole!" Mary cries as she slaps him hard across the face. Turning away, she walks back towards the house.

"You were worth every bit of that slap," Sam says to her back and I watch her smile as she steps through the sliding glass doors.

"Could it get any worse?" she says to me. "First I sleep with my best friend's son, then I put on a show for the perverted pool man. And you were a lot of help!" Mary turns to me accusingly.

"He thought you were skinny dipping in our pool. Did you want me to give him other ideas about why you were here?"

"No... no... you're right." Mary slips her flip-flops on and heads for the front door. "I better get out of here."

"Mary?" I grab her arm and turn her towards me in a full embrace. "Last night was amazing."

"You were amazing," she kisses me lightly on the lips while wrapping her hands around my cock. "God, I'm getting wet again," she sighs.

"Probably hot for the pool guy," I tease, but she just smiles and uses both hands to stroke my hardening manhood.

"I really want to suck on this," she says, squeezing my fully aroused cock. "Please come over later if you can, Nick." She puts her mouth against mine and flicks her tongue over my lips.

"I will," I answer, humping my cock into her hand and trying to push my tongue in her mouth.

"I better go," Mary says as she pushes away from me and slips out the front door. I close it behind her, standing naked in the entryway with my cock sticking straight out in front of me. Turning towards the hallway, I head for the shower, anxious to wash off Mary's scent before Mom and Susan get home.

I bask in the warmth of the hot water, reliving last night with Mary. It still seems unreal to have done all that without the transmitter. As I wash off the remaining evidence of our erotic encounter, my mind flashes to Tracy, the redheaded goddess, riding my cock after that insane blowjob she gave me. Fuck, I don't think I've ever cum so hard.

Shampooing my hair with my head tilted back and my eyes closed, I hear the shower door slide open.

"Hey little brother," Susan says quietly. "Mind if I join you?" My eyes are still closed as I attempt to rinse the soap from my hair.

"Not at all," I answer, feeling her brush against me as she climbs into the shower. We're in the main bathroom, which has a shower/tub combination, and I'm standing with my back to the spray head. With the soap rinsed out, I open my eyes and watch my naked sister squirt body wash into her hand. She smiles at me as she rubs her hands together and moves towards me. My cock springs to life instantly when my sister touches it with her soapy hands.

"Did you miss me?" she laughs. "Were you home all alone with no one to play with?" I decide not to answer that.

"How's Danae?" I ask as my sister expertly massages my balls while lathering soap along my hard cock.

"She was really good," Susan says, looking me in the eyes, "but she doesn't have one of these." She laughs as her hands continue to slide up and down the length of my cock.

"I knew that," I laugh, "but I hear she really eats pussy well." I pump my cock through my sister's talented hands as I rub body wash across her tits.

"She has some wonderful techniques that I can't wait to show Mom," Susan says as I soap her perfect tits, teasing her nipples hard with my thumbs. "If I get a chance to... I mean... you know, if we're going to continue... with Mom and Dad back together now."

"What?" I ask, my hands motionless on her my sister's breasts. "You mean they are actually getting back together?" Susan is still stroking my cock as she looks in my eyes.

"That's the main reason Mom and I came home," she says. "Mom wants to explain everything and she's really worried about how you'll react." She squeezes my cock playfully. "I thought it would help if I talked to you first."

"I like the way you talk," I smile, humping my cock into her hands. "But I think Mom's making a big mistake," I run my hands down my sister's sides and reach around to cup her ass cheeks.

"We just have to be supportive, Nick," Susan says, pulling my hard cock up against her smooth pussy mound and mashing her soapy tits against my chest. "Apparently Uncle Harry really fucked with Dad's mind and used the transmitter to ruin their marriage." Susan is squeezing my ass cheeks and grinding her slippery body against me.

"I don't know, Sis," I answer, kissing her lightly on the lips as our soapy bodies dance under the shower spray.

"C'mon, Nick. Think about how much havoc you've reeked with the transmitter and you didn't have any evil intent," Susan says. "Uncle Harry was out to get what he wanted and used the transmitter to make it happen. Look what he did with Maggie."

"If all that's true, why did he wait so long to take advantage of Mom... and you?" My cock is ready for more than a soapy pussy mound to rub against.

"Who knows?" Susan answers, shaking her hard nipples against my slippery chest. "Maybe he was waiting until he had developed the portable transmitter, or until you and I were grown. It doesn't really matter, Nick," Susan continues to plead her case. "What matters is that you are supportive of Mom and trust her judgment." I try to turn Susan around but she resists.

"Not in here," she smiles, "I want you on a bed..." She kisses my lips. "On your back..." she squeezes my cock, "with this inside my wet pussy." She doesn't have to ask me twice. We quickly rinse under the shower spray and barely towel off before my sister drags me into my bedroom.

I momentarily panic, looking at the crumpled sheets and thinking about the bodily fluids that leaked onto them last night when Mary's pussy juice was flowing like a fountain. Susan doesn't seem to notice as she pushes me onto my back, swings her right leg over me and glides her anxious pussy down onto my hard cock.

"You weren't kidding about being wet, Sis." I push into her as she settles onto my rigid shaft.

"I told you I missed your cock," she smiles, sitting up straight and starting a slow rocking motion. "Danae was good... but a tongue only goes so far. You know how much I like a hard cock afterwards."

"I do," I pant as she picks up the rhythm and her tits start bouncing against her chest. "Sometimes I think that's the only reason you and Mom keep me around," I smile, catching her jiggling breasts with my hands and squeezing my fingers into her soft flesh.

"Are you complaining?" she teases.

"No way," I answer.

Our passion overrides any further conversation as my sister rides my cock like a champion, almost bouncing off the tip of it a couple of times. I fondle her tits as I look at her blonde hair swirling around her head and realize how much I really love her.

I can't remember the last time I had sex with so many different women in one weekend, but it always comes back to Susan. Tracy's blowjob was incredible and I loved her fair complexion, her wispy red pubes and light pink nipples. Pleasuring Mary without the transmitter was like a dream come true. I've become so reliant on the transmitter that I wasn't sure I could do without it. Apparently, I don't need it as much as I thought I did. And don't forget Mom. With her and Dad getting back together, who knows if that was the last time? I hate to think about that, but as long as I always have Susan...

"Nick, we need to..." Mom stops in her tracks, staring at Susan frantically riding my hard cock. "Oh," she says, "sorry... but, um... oh, just hurry up!" She turns and storms out of the room.

"What's that about?" Susan asks, trying to get her rhythm back.

"I don't know," I harden my cock and push up into her.

"Oh, fuck it!" Susan cries. "Just cum, Nick," she says triggering her own orgasm and clamping down on my hard cock. I do as she says, ejaculating into her contracted pussy but it sure isn't the same as if we'd finished naturally.

"Let's go see what's upsetting Mom," Susan says, pushing herself off of my spent cock and getting off the bed. Leaning down, she kisses the tip of my pussy soaked cock. "To be continued," she adds smiling at me.

"What's going on?" Susan asks when we join Mom in the living room. Neither Susan nor I have bothered getting dressed. Mom is sitting on the couch holding her cell phone.

"It seems your brother has been up to his antics with the transmitter again," Mom says, glaring at me.

"What?" Susan says, turning to me. "When?" Before I can answer, Mom fills in the details.

"Seems there's an employee named Tracy at your dad's company. Ring any bells, Nick?" Mom asks sarcastically. "Seems she knows all about the transmitter." Fuck! How can that be?

"You told her about the transmitter?" Susan asks incredulously.

"Of course not!" I answer. "I used the transmitter on her," I admit. "I wanted her to show me how she teaches blowjobs, and I fucked her, but I erased her memory." I know I did! How could this happen?

"You erased her memory, but there was the little matter of a video feed from her office that didn't get erased," Mom says. Oh fuck! How could I have been so fucking stupid! Of course there was a video. She said every office had a video feed and I only had her erase the video feed to the offices Susan and Mom were in.

"She has a video clip of you using the transmitter on her and erasing her memory!" Mom says incredulously. "Get dressed we need to get down there and deal with this right now.

"What is she going to do?" Susan asks.

"What does she want?" I echo.

"Who knows what she'll do. She wants a transmitter of her own," Mom says, arching her eyebrows. "Come on, we'll talk on the way. Get dressed!"

Susan and I hurriedly dress and the three of us are soon flying down the interstate in Mom's car.

"What were you thinking, Nick?" Mom asks as I try to figure a way out of the mess I've created.

"I ran into her when I left Susan and Danae," I answer Mom and then turn to my sister in the backseat. "She had seen you and Danae on the video feed," I tell her. "She was about to barge into the conference room when I used the transmitter to stop her. She started telling me about the sex school and you know the rest."

"Did you give her a trigger?" Susan asks.

"No, I didn't want to cause any more problems with the trigger," I answer, trying to remember everything I told Tracy.

"Fine time to be concerned about the triggers," Susan says sarcastically.

"Let's talk about how we're going to solve this," Mom interrupts us. "Any ideas, Nick?"

"Did you use the transmitter, Mom?" I ask.

"No... I didn't need it," she answers, obviously wondering what that has to do with anything.

"Then it should still be tuned to Tracy's frequency." I say thinking out loud. "That'll help." I tell them as I inspect the transmitter.

We discuss various approaches for the rest of the drive, interrupted periodically with phone calls from Dad giving Mom updates on the situation. It seems we'll be meeting with Tracy and her lawyer in a conference room at Dad's office. I don't think Tracy really knows how the transmitter works, and I have a couple of ideas about how we can resolve this but I'm basically going to have to play it by ear.

As we pull into the parking lot of Dad's building I tell Susan to go into the conference room with Mom and text me who's there.

"Just tell them I'm in the restroom and I'll be right there," I say. I wait in the men's room until I receive Susan's text. Dad, Tracy, her lawyer and a bodyguard, occupy the conference room along with Mom and Susan. I put the earbuds in, take a deep breath and push open the conference room door. Pressing the button, I address Tracy across the room.

"Tracy, why don't you and your bodyguard wait in the hallway with Susan while I talk with your lawyer." I press the button and start dialing, picking up several frequencies as I try to figure out which one is the lawyer.

"Okay, Nick," Tracy says, standing up and motioning for her bodyguard to follow her.

"Just a minute!" her lawyer yells, jumping to his feet. "She told me you might do something like this. Tracy stay right here," he says, blocking her way.

"It's okay. I'm just going to wait outside a minute," she says, stepping around the lawyer.

"When you hear what I have to say, you'll be glad she's outside," I tell him, still frantically searching for his frequency. It becomes easier when Susan, Tracy and her bodyguard leave the room. Okay, I've got it.

"What's your name?" I ask when the lawyer's eyes glaze over.

"Stan," he answers in a dull monotone.

"What has she told you Stan?" I ask, wondering if Tracy has shared everything with him.

"Only that she wanted me here so you wouldn't try anything," he answers and I can't help but smile. "She didn't even tell me what she wanted from you. It was all very weird."

"Did she give you anything?" I ask.

"Yes she gave me a sealed package," He glances at his briefcase. "I don't know what's in it."

"Please give it to me," I say, He reaches inside his briefcase and brings out a small padded mailing envelope. It probably has a DVD of the video. I thank Stan and tell him he can go home now. While he packs up his stuff I step into the hall and dial in the bodyguard's frequency. This is going better than I thought it would. I dismiss him too and then usher Tracy back into the conference room as I zap her with the transmitter again.

"Who else knows about that happened in your office?" I ask Tracy as Mom, Dad and Susan watch us.

"No one," she says. "I didn't want to trust anyone." Okay. That's good news.

"How many copies did you make of the video feed from your office?" I ask.

"Three copies," she answers.

"Where are they?"

"I gave one to Stan. I mailed one to myself and I brought one with me today to negotiate with," she answers.

"May I have the one you brought with you?" I ask

"I've got it," Dad says somewhat stoically. "It's in my office. I verified that it portrayed what she says it does," he adds without offering any further information.

"Okay." Fuck! I wonder if he saw me watching him and Mom fucking? "Where did you mail it?" I ask Tracy.

"It's Sunday, Nick," Susan interjects. "She couldn't have mailed it."

"I dropped it in the drop box at my apartment building," Tracy answers. I think about this for a minute before proceeding.

"What else did you do to guard against me using the transmitter on you again?" I ask Tracy as Mom sits forward anxious for her answer.

"I wrote a note and sent myself an e-mail detailing everything that happened," Tracy answers. Wow. That's pretty good thinking. I'm not sure I would have thought of all this if I were in her place.

"Where's the note?" Mom asks, picking up the questioning.

"I put it in the envelope with the copy I mailed to myself," Tracy says.

"Did you do anything else to safeguard yourself?" Mom asks.

"No," Tracy answers. Mom sits back in her chair considering what needs to be done.

"Okay," Mom says, turning to me. "We need her to delete the e-mail and then we need to retrieve the copy she mailed to herself. I think about this for a minute and then turn back to Tracy.

"Did you delete the original copy of the video from the surveillance computer?" I ask.

"Oh, good thinking, Nick," Susan exclaims.

"Yes, I didn't want anyone else stumbling across what happened," Tracy answers.

"What were you going to do with the transmitter if I gave you one?" I ask curiously.

"Based on what I saw, I could do whatever I wanted," she answers flatly. "Every one of our clients would be able to live out his fantasy and perform sexually as if he were a young man again," she says, surprising me with her answer.

"That's not a bad idea," Dad says participating in the conversation for the first time. "I'm surprised I never though of that when I had the transmitter."

"You weren't exactly yourself," Mom reassures him and I glance at Susan, rolling my eyes.

"Why don't we get Tracy to delete her e-mail," I suggest, "then Susan and I can go to her apartment with her to retrieve the package."

"What if we can't get it from the mail drop?" Susan asks.

"Then we'll have to stay with Tracy, at her apartment, until it arrives in the mail," I answer and Susan smiles at the possibilities.

"Tracy, you will go to your office, sign onto your e-mail account and delete any e-mails that you've sent yourself since yesterday morning. Delete them from your in-box, your sent folder and any other folder they might be in. When you're done you'll invite Susan and I to spend a few days at your place." I press the button on the transmitter and Tracy immediately stands up and heads to the door.