Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,918 Followers

"Mom, why don't you and Susan go with Tracy? Dad and I will go to his office to get the other copy of the DVD." Before anyone can object, I stand up and nod to Dad. I want to get him alone so I can find out what he saw on the DVD.

Susan shrugs, looks at Mom and follows Tracy out of the room. Mom looks at me quizzically, evaluating the situation, and then quickly turns and follows Susan.

I dial in Dad's frequency as we're walking along but wait to press the button until we're inside his office. He stops halfway to his desk and his eyes glaze over.

"What did you see on the DVD, Dad?" I ask. "Answer in your regular voice with normal voice inflection."

"Susan," he answers.

"What about her?" I ask trying to comprehend what he's saying.

"I saw Susan on the DVD," he says and I realize that he's thinking about the plasma screen of Susan with Danae.

"What else did you see?" I ask expecting him to mention he and Mom.

"Danae," he says. "Susan was with Danae."

"That's right. What else did you see?" I ask, almost holding my breath.

"Her gorgeous tits and her swollen nipples," he answers, "and her ass... she has such a great fucking ass." I'm sure he's not talking about Danae, he's seen her often enough.

"What else did you see besides Susan and Danae on the DVD?" I ask.

"You and Tracy," he answers. "She was giving you a blowjob while you watched Susan and Danae." I stand there for a minute studying him.

"Where is the DVD, Dad?" I finally ask.

"In my computer," he answers. I walk over to his desk and move the mouse to clear his screensaver. The screen comes alive and the DVD player application is minimized. I right click to restore it and see that it is paused about halfway through the video feed from Tracy's office. Dad has zoomed in and the screen is frozen on Susan's naked ass. I smile. Dad may fit back into this family after all.

"Did you watch the rest of the DVD, Dad?" I ask

"No, I kept replaying the section with Susan," he answers. I eject the DVD and slip it into my pocket.

"What did you think when you saw Susan naked?" I ask, walking back over to where Dad is standing.

"She reminds me of your mother at that age but with bigger breasts," he smiles.

"Were you turned on?" I ask, finding the conversation very interesting.

"I had a huge fucking hard-on but with Tracy and her lawyer waiting in the conference room I left it to watch the rest later," he answers.

"Do you want to fuck Susan?" I ask, wondering at the implications of this. I don't trust Dad but he can hardly object to me fucking Mom if he's fucking my sister. I wonder what Susan will think of this.

"I always thought incest was for sick fucks who couldn't get it up with normal women but Susan looks so damn fuckable in that video. Hell, I don't think I could ever seriously consider fucking my own daughter but I damn sure want to hang onto that DVD," he says excitedly.

I consider giving him a command to make him more receptive to incest but decide to wait and see what happens. I can always give him that command later. Instead I instruct him to agree that we need to destroy the DVD but he'll retain a vivid memory of what he saw. The office door opens just as I push the transmitter button.

"We've got it," I tell Mom as she walks into the room. "How'd it go with Tracy?"

"Fine," Mom says looking from me to Dad and back. "She and Susan are waiting for you downstairs."

"Okay," I say kissing Mom on the cheek. "Sorry about all this," I tell her sincerely. "It won't happen again."

"No, Nick," Mom says, "you're wrong. It probably will happen again but please try to be careful." She pulls me into a full embrace. "No more shenanigans like this though, okay?"

"I promise to be more careful, Mom," I answer. I know she's heard this from me before but after this I'm really going to be extra careful with the transmitter.

"You have fun," Mom says, smiling as she raises one eyebrow in a conspiratorial gesture.

"We will," I say, really meaning it. I can't wait for Tracy to use my cock to teach her blowjob techniques to my sister. "I'll see you after we get the DVD and the note. Are you going to be at Uncle Harry's or Dad's place?"

"I'm not sure," Mom answers, stepping next to Dad and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Call my cell when you're done."

"You got it," I answer, glancing at Dad before I turn and leave.

Tracy and my sister are waiting next to Tracy's car in front of Dad's office building.

"Tracy invited us to spend a few days at her place," Susan smiles as I exit the building.

"That's great," I answer as we all climb into her car and she drives us to her apartment. I tune in her frequency as she's parking behind her apartment complex and as soon as we're inside her apartment with the door closed I push the button.

"Tracy, we're going to be staying with you for a few days. While we're here you will be receptive to every sexual advance from either my sister or myself. You will enthusiastically offer to teach Susan everything you know about blowjobs and not give a thought to the fact that we are brother and sister." I pause, looking at Susan to see if there is anything else we need to say.

"While we're here," Susan takes over, "you will cook our meals, wash our clothes and cater to our every wish including staying naked unless we tell you to get dressed." Susan smiles at me clearly proud of her idea. I nod and press the button on the transmitter.

"Are you guys hungry?" Tracy asks as she starts removing her clothing. "I could cook something for you," she says, tossing her blouse on a chair and unfastening her bra. "Susan I can't wait to teach you the 'oral stimulation of the male genitalia' class." Tracy unzips her skirt and I watch Susan stare at her lightly freckled tits and her pale pink nipples. "I wish I had brought one of our lifelike male dummies that we use for practice," Tracy says as she kicks her lace panties aside.

"That's okay," Susan says, putting her arm around my shoulder. "I brought my own dummy we can practice on." Both women laugh.

"Hey!" I yell, in mock anger, shaking loose from her arm.

"What? You don't want to be practiced on?" Susan teases as she walks over and combs her fingers through Tracy's light red pubic hair.

"I didn't say that," I answer quickly.

"Let's skip eating for now and get right to the oral stimulation lesson," Susan says, caressing Tracy's firm ass cheeks while continuing to stroke her pussy mound with her other hand.

"The bedroom is over here," Tracy says, disengaging herself from Susan's caresses and walking toward an open door on the other side of the room. Following her with my eyes, I get my first good look at her naked ass. Hypnotically swaying from side to side, her round ass cheeks are covered with the same light smattering of freckles as her breasts.

"Nice," Susan whispers. "I wouldn't trade her for Danae but let's see what happens." We follow Tracy into the bedroom. Tracy pulls back the comforter on her bed and selects a small bottle from a collection of bottles on her nightstand. She must have a wide variety of flavored lubricants. I step closer to the bed and start to pull my shirt off.

"Wait a minute, Nick," Tracy says, "we'll undress you." She grabs my arm to keep me from removing my shirt.

"You can get undressed," Tracy nods to my sister. Susan quickly sheds her clothes and steps over next to Tracy. With both of them facing me, my cock responds to their drastically different bodies. Susan's large tits, thick nipples and wide areolas are a stark contrast to Tracy's smaller breasts, quarter-sized areolas and light pink nipples.

As Tracy is explaining to my sister about how foreplay begins with the undressing, I drop my eyes to their respective pussies. Susan's porcelain smooth, blemish free mound looks even more austere compared to Tracy's freckled one with it's thin coating of fine red hair. Before I can make any further comparisons, Tracy is pushing my shirt up and caressing my nipple.

"You want to make every move count," Tracy is telling my sister, as she pinches my nipple with one hand and expertly removes my shirt with the other. "The clothing should seem like it just disappears," she tells Susan, "because he's concentrating on what else you're doing." She's right! I barely notice my shirt is gone; I was following the movement of her fingers across my chest to my other nipple.

Tracy bites my right nipple; sending shivers through my body as she bends down to untie my shoes. When I lift my leg so she can remove my shoe, she glides her hand across the crotch of my jeans, palming my balls. While I keep my leg in the air, she distracts me by rubbing my cock and balls through my jeans. I nearly lose my balance and set my bare foot on the floor, never realizing she took my sock off. After I nearly lose my balance and trap her hand between my legs, she repeats the maneuver with my other shoe.

By the time I'm naked, my cock is rock hard and Tracy is explaining to Susan about the flavored lubricant. Tracy gently pushes me onto the bed and starts showing Susan a variety of comfortable positions that won't give her a stiff neck. I'm amazed, and a little frustrated, at the level of detail in her training. I thought a blowjob was a blowjob. Who knew all the science and mechanics involved.

While Tracy and Susan alternate massaging flavored lubricant all over my stiff cock, my mind is a jumble of sexual imagery. Dominated by Susan and Mom, my brain also flashes images of Nicole, Maggie, Mary and Sherrie. Of course, Susan and Danae pop up along with Mom and Dad. I can't help but wonder if Susan and I will still be fucking Mom when Dad moves back home.

"Mmmmm." I moan when Tracy shows Susan how she sucks just my cockhead into her mouth. When it's Susan's turn, I have to concentrate to keep from shooting my load in her mouth as she strokes my balls, jacks my cock and flicks her tongue against the base of my cockhead. I'm still wondering about Mom and Dad when Susan stops sucking me and I feel her shift around on the bed.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" I moan when Susan impales herself on my hard cock. Her pussy is on fire and I try to thrust up into it but Tracy is instructing her to keep her weight on me so I can't move. Susan smiles as she bends down to whisper in my ear.

"I love being in control like this," she says, and I almost laugh because she's always in control. "Are you making your dick this hard?" she whispers and I just shake my head.

"It's all you, Sis." I tell her, still trying to hump my cock into her steamy pussy.

"I can't wait to try this on Carl's big, black dick," she whispers, lifting her ass as she sits up and lets my cock slide out of her slick pussy. Lightly dragging her tits down my body she expertly sucks my cockhead back into her mouth and starts caressing my balls again.

God! I had forgotten about Carolyn and Carl and I'm surprised at my own reaction. I've only shared my sister with women, never with men. Will I be jealous like I was watching Mom and Dad fuck? Funny how I didn't mind Carl fucking Nicole but I'm not sure I want his thick cock jammed inside my sister. Of course with Carolyn there, keeping me busy, I might not be so worried about it.

"Ohhhhhh! Yeaaaaahhhhh!" Susan pulls me out of my reverie by going for the home stretch. My sister has always been a great cocksucker, but now she's sucking, teasing my balls, corkscrewing her hand up and down my slick shaft and driving me out of my fucking mind! It almost feels like she has more than two hands.

I open my eyes and realize why! It's Susan's mouth on my cock but Tracy's hands. She's applying her marvelous handjob techniques, swirling her fingers around my well-lubricated shaft. While Susan sucks on my cockhead, flicking it with her tongue, her hands snake tantalizingly across my balls. With a naked woman on each side of me, I watch their deliciously synchronized breasts bouncing with their movements as they work my cock to a frenetic finish. I've never felt anything like this!

"Ohmyyyygod!" My cock explodes into my sister's mouth as Tracy continues to churn her fingers up and down my spewing rod. I fill my sister's warm mouth with what seems like a never-ending geyser of hot cum. Tracy milks out every drop before releasing my spent cock and Susan lets it plop from her mouth. I just gasp for air.

Sandwiching me between them, Susan and Tracy cuddle their naked bodies against mine as my breathing returns to normal.

"Why don't you rest?" Susan whispers in my ear, "I'm going to eat some red-headed pussy." I just nod as Susan slides her body over mine and gently nudges Tracy onto her back.

"Our turn," she smiles, sucking one of Tracy's pale pink nipples into her mouth and running her fingers through the downy red patch of pubic hair.

I watch my sister's ass go into the air as she bends her mouth down to Tracy and it reminds me of where Dad paused the DVD. Tracy lets out a low guttural moan as Susan starts licking her pussy and I keep thinking about Dad's excitement when he saw Susan with Danae?

I wonder if I should mention Dad's reaction to my sister. I'm still not sure I want to share her with him even if it means we can continue fucking Mom. Would Susan even want to fuck Dad?

"Yes!" Tracy screams, but I realize she's not answering my question. "Keep doing that!" she instructs Susan who's slurping away at Tracy's wet pussy. I turn onto my side for a better view. I don't have to decide right now.

samslam
samslam
12,918 Followers