Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,874 Followers

"What?" I say when I see her lips curl into a slight smile.

"Nothing," she says smoothly. "It's just not everyday that I have a half-naked man eating breakfast in my kitchen." She smiles and I wonder how far to take this banter.

"Really?" I ask facetiously. "I bet you could have any number of half-naked men in your kitchen, any morning you want," I say, not initially realizing what I'm implying.

"Well..." she laughs, "that remains to be seen, but I'm glad you're here today."

"Me too," I answer. What do I say now? Should I push this a little farther? What's the worse that can happen, she tells my mom that I came onto her? Hell, Mom doesn't care.

"So now that you've fed me, what do you generally do with half-naked men in your kitchen?" I ask, leaning my elbows on the table and looking directly into her eyes. Fuck! I hope she doesn't freak out. I shouldn't have worried.

Mary leans back in her chair and looks appraisingly at me. "Nothing in the kitchen," she says, folding her arms under her breasts, which actually makes them bulge up over the top of her nightie. I sense we're at a turning point in the conversation and I try to think of what I should say. My cock is rock hard without me even thinking about it. I decide on silence, just raising my eyebrows at her.

"If you weren't my best friend's son..." she says, leaning forward. "You're what, eighteen, Nick?" She asks, abruptly changing to a more cautionary tone.

"Nineteen," I correct her. "How old are you Mary?"

"Twenty-nine. Ten years older than you," she sighs, pulling her robe more tightly around her. "You're pretty bold."

"You're pretty sexy," I tell her, trying to recapture the moment. What happened? One minute she's coming on to me, and the next minute she's... I don't know... shutting me out.

"I'm not exactly at my sexiest right now," she says, running her fingers through her hair, "and I'm sure I don't compare to the college girls you're used to being around."

"Mary, remember that day when I interrupted you and Mom out by the pool?" I decide to just take the risk and go for it.

"What do you mean interrupted us?" she gasps. "What do you think you interrupted, Nick?"

"I was standing inside listening for a while before I came outside," I say quietly. "You are definitely more sexy than the college girls I know." That's not exactly true, but damn close. The only college girls I know intimately are my sister and our roommate Sherrie.

"Were you watching us?" she asks, her eyes getting bigger, and an almost panicked expression filling her face.

"For a few minutes. I thought it was the most incredible sight I'd ever seen." I'm trying to reassure her, but I'm not sure it's working. I make my cock even harder and stand up, pushing my chair back.

"Whatever you think you saw...," she stammers, staring at my crotch with her mouth open as I walk around to her side of the table.

"Remember what you said about men?" I lean down and whisper in her ear, but don't wait for an answer. "I wouldn't be like that." I put my hands on her shoulders as she gapes at my erect cock, tenting my baggy jeans. "Your pleasure would definitely come first," I whisper.

"I... um... you... um... you're my best friend's son," she manages to say, while obviously struggling with the moral dilemma. "I watched you grow up."

I can't tell if she's legitimately having second thoughts or if she was just playing me before. "I know. But I'm not a kid anymore." I start to massage her shoulders, but she shrugs my hands off and stands up.

"I think you better go, Nick." She looks at me pleadingly. "I don't think I could face your mother if we... if things... you know."

"Sure." I tell her, pulling her into an embrace. "Thanks for breakfast, Mary." I tighten the embrace, squishing her tits between us and pressing my hard cock against her pussy mound. She takes a deep breath, and I feel her hard nipples drill into my bare chest.

"God, Nick," she sighs into my shoulder. "If only..." I feel her shudder in my arms and realize that maybe I'm pushing this a little too fast. I drop my arms from around her and step back. She almost looks disappointed. Am I reading this wrong? Does she just want me to persuade her? I need that goddamn transmitter! Let this be a lesson: don't leave home without it. Of course, I didn't exactly leave home.

"I better go see if Susan and Mom are awake," I say, stepping around her. "I hope I get to see more of you before I go back to school," I tell her, repeating the double-entendre that she used on me the last time.

"We'll see," she smiles. "Let me think about it." She kisses me on the cheek and shivers, pulling her robe around her even though it's not cold in here. I guess I'm supposed to leave.

"Where have you been?" Mom and Susan meet me at the door when I get home. "Maggie called and she needs the transmitter for some emergency with Nicole," Mom says. They're both wearing long sleep shirts that cling to their bodies.

"Where the fuck were you?" Susan demands, looking at me over Mom's shoulder "My suitcase was on the driveway and the trunk was opened." She's glaring at me as I stand in the entryway in just my jeans.

"I went out to get the suitcases and Mary was getting her newspaper, so she invited me for breakfast. What did Maggie say?" I blurt it all out in one breath.

"You need to call her," Mom says, handing me the phone as we walk into the living room.

"You had breakfast with Mary?" Susan asks. "Where's your shirt?" I just shrug as I dial Maggie's number.

"Hello? Nick?" Maggie answers.

"Yeah, what's up? What's wrong with Nicole?"

"I need the transmitter! Someone's controlling her," Maggie says with panic in her voice. I've never heard her like this.

"What do you mean someone's controlling her?"

"The trigger," she says. "I think someone figured out the trigger and is controlling her. Please, just bring me the transmitter."

"Right away!" I'm still talking as I go out to the car to get my suitcase. "Tell me what happened?"

"Well, she hardly speaks to me anyway, but lately she's been even more reclusive. This morning she got a phone call and I watched her eyes glaze over and her voice lose any inflection just like with the transmitter. What else can it be? When I tried to talk to her, she got really agitated and left the house. Nick, you've got to get down here!"

"I'm on my way," I tell her. "I'll be there as soon as I can." Hanging up, I drag my suitcase into the house and grab a shirt out of it.

"I've got to go," I tell Mom and Susan. "Someone is controlling Nicole, and it's all my fault." I explain while pulling on my shoes and socks.

"What do you mean controlling her?" Susan asks, clearly irritated, "and how is that your fault?" She's standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, her breasts heaving as her anger affects her breathing.

"I'll go with you," Mom says, running down the hall to get dressed.

"It's a long story, Sis. I'll explain it all when I get home." I stand up and we're nearly toe-to-toe. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this."

"Why can't Mom just take Maggie the transmitter? Why do you have to run off the minute someone mentions Nicole's name?" Fuck! I don't have time for this shit!

"Because it's my fault and I have to fix it, alright?" I yell, stepping around her and grabbing the car keys. "Are you ready, Mom?" I yell down the hall.

"Just a second!" She calls back.

"Fine!" Susan says, grabbing her suitcase. "I'll go too!"

"You'd better hurry." I sigh. "We're ready to go!"

Susan pulls her sleepshirt over her head and, standing naked in the living room, rummages through her suitcase. Despite my distress over Nicole's predicament, my cock jumps at the sight of my sister's gorgeous tits swinging provocatively as she bends over searching through her clothes. My cock, still wound up from my breakfast with Mary, doesn't understand why I don't just grab Susan's hips and plunge into her hot pussy from behind. I'm not exactly known for restraint.

Mom returns from her bedroom as Susan pulls her thong up and nestles the thin strip of material between her firm ass cheeks.

"I'm ready; are we all going?" Mom asks of no one in particular.

"Yes," Susan says, fastening her bra and adjusting her tits inside the cups. "I'm not staying here by myself."

I turn away, consciously deflating my cock before grabbing the transmitter out of my suitcase. Checking that it's charged, I decide to wait for them outside. Fuck! What have I done? How could someone be using the trigger on Nicole? Or is there another transmitter?

Mom decides to drive and I ride shotgun, with Susan in the backseat. I spend the first half hour partially turned in my seat explaining the trigger concept to them.

"So anyone who says, 'think it over, Nicole' would have complete control over her?" my sister asks incredulously. "That's pretty reckless! Why didn't you use something more obscure? You should have treated this like a secret password or something." I just nod and hang my head.

"I think he knows that, now," Mom says, squeezing my thigh for reassurance.

"What did you use the trigger to make her do?" Susan asks.

"It doesn't matter," I answer quietly, remembering the few times I actually used the trigger on Nicole. "I'm not proud of myself."

"Who else have you used the trigger on?" Mom asks, knowingly. Why do moms always cut to the core of the issue?

"Ohmygod!" Susan says. "You've used it on other people, too? Of course you have. Who?" She sits up, leaning her arms on the back of Mom's seat.

"Only Dad and his secretary." I mumble, keeping my head down. Fuck! I just remembered I used it on Miss Edwards too. I decide not to share that.

"You used it on your father?" Mom asks. "Why did you do that?" I've never really explained to Mom or Susan about what happened with Maggie and I at Dad's office.

"Dad had an older model transmitter and things got way out of control. He was threatening Maggie and I didn't want to ever be helpless around him again," I blurt out, hardly making any sense. I ramble on for another fifteen minutes explaining what happened with Dad, strategically leaving out the parts where I fucked Danae and Christina. Mom and Susan, enraptured by the story, barely speak.

"So what's your father's trigger?" Mom asks when I conclude the story.

"Um... the same... 'think about it Daryl." I answer.

"You are so lame," Susan says, smiling as she playfully slaps the back of my head.

"No, keeping a consistent trigger was a good idea," Mom admonishes her. "Maybe it could have been a little less commonplace, but it's easy to remember." We drive in silence for a few minutes.

"I just don't know how he could have changed so much," Mom says, obviously referring to Dad. Neither Susan nor I offer an answer and we each settle into our own little world for the rest of the trip.

I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. My thoughts unexpectedly turn to Mary. With all the excitement, I haven't had time to reflect on our early morning encounter. It was both thrilling and scary not having the transmitter to guide me. Her last words linger in my mind: "Let me think about it."

Having seen Mary naked in our backyard, it doesn't take much for me to slip into a fantasy world with her. Remembering the way Mom licked all around Mary's thick nipples, I imagine myself teasing her mercilessly, focusing on her fleshy tits and her wide, dark areolas, while delaying touching her nipples. I recall how Mary moaned and spread her legs while Mom caressed her inner thighs. Visualizing her neatly trimmed brown patch and her thick, juicy pussy lips reminds me of how awestruck I was at the way Mom played her body like a finely tuned musical instrument.

I never saw Mom eat Mary's pussy, she may have done it since then, but I can envision my own tongue snaking between her glistening folds, teasing out her juices and arousing her passions. Plunging my tongue deep into her succulent pussy, my only goal is her overwhelming pleasure. I want her screaming my name and begging me to fuck her. I imagine her grabbing my head and humping my face as I eat her through multiple orgasms, all the while pleading for my hard cock.

Finally, I'll relent, kissing and licking my way up her body until our faces are inches apart and my cockhead is poised between her soggy pussy lips. Her eyes will have a dreamy gaze and she'll smile up at me as I push into her. Beginning with a slow rhythm, I'll gradually increase the intensity, knowing I can postpone my own release until Mary is thoroughly spent and satiated. Focused solely on her pleasure, I'll piston my hard cock into her fiery pussy, fucking her through several intense orgasms...

"Who are you dreaming about?" Mom startles me from my reverie, shifting her hand from my thigh to my throbbing hard-on, squeezing it through my jeans.

"What?" I ask, sitting up, so her hand slides back to my thigh. "No one." I rub my hand over my face and deflate my cock.

"You were moaning like a banshee," Susan teases. "Probably dreaming about Nicole and all the things you made her do with the trigger."

"I was not dreaming about Nicole!" I snap back, answering honestly.

"Who then?" Susan asks. "Me?" She tilts her head and smiles coyly.

"You two!" Mom says, shaking her head. "Sometimes I forget, especially after last night, that you're brother and sister with all the sibling bullshit that goes with that. You're going to have to overcome that if..." Her voice trails off as she maneuvers the car towards the off ramp. "We're almost there," she says, leaving her other thoughts unspoken.

Apparently watching for us, Maggie runs over as soon as we pull into Uncle Harry's driveway. I'm out of the car and running to meet her halfway.

"Thank God you're here!" Maggie says, falling into my arms. She's wearing a scoop-neck blouse over snug-fitting jeans and it feels good to hold her.

"Where's Nicole now?" I ask, breaking the embrace.

"I don't know. Did you bring the transmitter, Nick?" Susan and Mom have joined us now.

"Yeah, I've got it right here," I tap my pocket. "Tell me exactly what happened so we can find her."

"I told you everything I know over the phone," she says exasperatedly. "I should have broken my promise and used the trigger. It wasn't until after she left that I figured out that someone else must be using it."

"It's not your fault, Maggie," I reassure her, "it's mine!" She pulls a piece of paper from the back pocket of her jeans.

"I wrote down Bobby's address; I think we should start there."

"Okay." Time to take charge here. Turning, I face all three women. "Someone has to stay here in case Nicole comes back. You can use the trigger to make her stay here and call me on my cell. I'll come back and nullify the trigger."

"I'm going with you," Susan says. I start to protest when I get a cautionary look from Mom that stops me.

"I'll stay here with Maggie," Mom says, "Susan can go with you." The look on Mom's face leaves no room for argument.

"Okay," I agree, taking the paper from Maggie. I read the address and recognize the street. "Let's go."

"Who's Carl?" Susan asks when we've been in the car a few minutes.

"What?" I ask. Oh fuck! Did I talk in my sleep?

"When we were all at Uncle Harry's and you did that transmitter thing with everybody, Nicole yelled, 'You made me fuck Carl'. I'm just wondering who Carl is."

"And you waited until now to ask?" I look at her, shaking my head.

"I just remembered, while I've been trying to figure out how you would use the trigger on Nicole. Did you make your girlfriend fuck someone else?" she asks, with a distinct tone of disapproval.

"Do we have to do this right now?" I ask, more forcefully than I intended.

"I think it's important, Nick!" Susan turns sideways in the seat, facing me. I don't look at her. "You did do that, didn't you? What? While you watched?"

"It wasn't like that," I protest, but it kind of was.

"What was it like, then?" She's getting impatient and I guess I do owe her some sort of an explanation.

"Nicole had agreed to a threesome with this woman we know..."

Susan cuts me off mid-sentence. "What woman? Do I know her?" The idea of a threesome isn't bothersome because Susan and I have done it plenty of times.

"No, her name is Carolyn and she works at the mall. We were just getting started when her husband shows up looking for her because he thinks she's cheating on him."

"She's married?" Susan asks.

"Yeah. Anyway he's right about her cheating but I use the transmitter to get him to join us. He's all excited because he's never fucked a white woman before..."

"Wait a minute; he's black!" She asks, her mouth hanging open.

"Yeah so is Carolyn. So, I think I've got the perfect solution but then Nicole starts to back out"

"So you use the transmitter to get her to fuck this black guy?" Susan asks.

"Basically," I answer. "I know it was wrong."

"What was he like? I mean, was he big and muscular or what?" Surprisingly, Susan seems more interested in Carl than in what I did with the trigger.

"He's about my height and, yeah, pretty muscular," I answer, glad to be done talking about the trigger.

"I bet he was hung like a motherfucker," Susan says, unconsciously stereotyping Carl. "And petite Nicole... oh fuck! Did she... I mean... was she able to fuck him?"

"Yes he was pretty large and yes, Nicole took it all... and enjoyed it, I might add, regardless of what she says now."

"Wow!" Susan sighs, turning back in her seat. "What about you? Did you like fucking a black chick? Was it different? Where did you meet her?" Susan asks in a tone that's hard to read. Jealousy? Curiosity?

"Which question do you want answered?" I laugh. "I met her at the mall and yes I really enjoyed it." I answer, while pondering her other question. When I think about describing Carolyn, I immediately flash to the first time I ate her pussy. It was in the manager's office at the department store where Carolyn works.

"At first it was very different," I tell my sister. "I was in awe of her exotic skin tone and the subtle changes in coloring throughout her body. I was also enamored with her thick black nipples and her cushiony pubic hair." Glancing at my sister I see she's staring at me wide-eyed and disbelieving. Maybe I'm getting carried away.

"This is too much information, isn't it?" I ask, abruptly realizing that I'm describing one lover to another.

"No! It's fascinating," she says earnestly. "I want to hear about it."

"Well, not much else to tell. After the first couple of times..."

"How many times have there been?" Susan cuts me off again

"Um... we've gotten together a few times." I answer vaguely.

"Nicole and you with Carl and Carolyn?" She asks.

"Yeah; and the last time Maggie was there too." I answer.

"Fuck! A regular orgy, huh?" Susan sits back in her seat again and I concentrate on my driving.

"Why haven't you ever done that with me, Nick?" She asks a few minutes later.

"What?" I ask, feigning ignorance, but already picturing my sister impaled on Carl's thick cock.

"You know, a foursome with a black couple," she says, "with Carolyn and Carl. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"I don't think the opportunity ever presented itself."

"Then you think we still could sometime?" she asks excitedly. "I can't imagine what it would be like wrapping my lips around a big black cock, sucking and licking it. God, I'm soaking wet!"

"Sure, we'll do it," I tell her, "but let's worry about one thing at a time. We're almost at Bobby's house." I turn onto a tree-lined street in an upscale neighborhood. Susan leans over and kisses my cheek.

"You don't ever need a trigger with me, Nick," she coos. "I'm always ready for anything." She squeezes my cock through my jeans.

samslam
samslam
12,874 Followers