Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,889 Followers

"I know. That's one of the many reasons I love you, Sis."

"Good answer," she laughs as I stop in front of Bobby's house. "How are you going to do this?" she asks.

"I'm just going to use the transmitter on whoever answers the door and start asking about Nicole," I explain. "Why don't you wait here?"

"No way!" Susan says, jumping out of the car.

"Maybe I do need a trigger for you," I joke as we walk up the sidewalk. "Nice house."

"Yeah, a couple million probably," Susan says, ringing the doorbell. "Maybe the butler will answer." I adjust the earbuds and get ready to tune in the right frequency.

Bobby answers the door and I instantly get his frequency locked into the transmitter. His eyes glace over and he stands waiting for us to speak.

"Wow!" Susan says, reminding me that she's never seen the transmitter in use like this.

"Hi Bobby, where's Nicole?" I ask, not even bothering to go in the house.

"She's with my mom, entertaining some clients," he answers in the transmitter-induced monotone.

"That's amazing." Susan says, her eyes darting between Bobby and the transmitter.

"Where are they?" I ask between clenched teeth.

"At the new downtown Stetzen Hotel," he says. "Things should be getting started momentarily," he adds, looking at his watch.

"What things?" Susan asks.

"Several of Mom's more wealthy clients have paid a bundle for what Mom is calling 'a teenage pussy party'," he says matter-of-factly.

"And you're okay with this? I thought she was your girlfriend!" I want to kill him! Susan is more level headed.

"What room?" she asks.

"Suite 508," he answers. I'm standing here trying to figure out what to do with Bobby, when Susan comes to my rescue.

"Do you find your mother sexually attractive?" Susan asks Bobby.

"No."

"Well, you do now." She smiles at me, before continuing. "From now on you will find your mother so sexually attractive that you will be in a constant state of arousal whenever you think of her. You will find your mother so alluring that you will be impotent with anyone else. You will only achieve orgasm when engaged in sexual activity with your mother."

"Anything else?" Susan asks me.

"You won't remember we were here," I say, grabbing Susan's arm and running towards the car.

"That thing's incredible!" Susan says. "Will he do it?"

"Oh yeah!" I tell her, "absolutely. That was quick thinking, Sis. I wanted to kill him. I couldn't think of any punishment bad enough." I turn towards downtown and step on the accelerator.

"He's over eighteen. They'll be two consenting adults," she smiles.

"You're a natural at this," I smile, while speeding towards the Stetzen. "I just hope we get there in time."

"It's not like they're going to kill her," Susan says. "So what if she gets fucked by a bunch of rich business guys."

"It matters!" I answer, "and it's all my fault!" I can't believe my sister is being so nonchalant about this. Nicole, what have I done? I run a couple of yellow lights but have to stop behind an SUV at the third light. I pound my hand on the steering wheel, impatiently waiting for the light to change.

"Hey," Susan says, placing her hand on my thigh. "We'll make it. She'll be fine."

"If the fucking light ever changes!" I yell.

"We're only a couple of blocks away," Susan says, as the light turns green.

"Come on!" I yell at the SUV crawling across the intersection. Finally, I see the Stetzen on the right.

"Use valet parking, it'll be faster," Susan says, pointing to a driveway on the right. She's out of the car almost before it stops, taking the ticket from the parking attendant. I jump out, running through the double glass doors and sprinting across the lobby to the elevator. Susan joins me just before the doors close and I press the button for the 5th floor.

"508," Susan says.

"I know." I put the earbuds in my ears and get the transmitter ready. Room 508 is almost directly across from the elevator.

"Let me," Susan says, stepping in front of me and knocking on the door. The door opens a few inches and an escapee from the Men in Black movies blocks our view of the suite.

"What?" Sporting a buzz cut straight out of Marine basic training, he's dressed in a tailored black suit, white shirt and black tie. I wasn't expecting a bodyguard. Fuck, now what?

"We're with Nicole." Susan winks, giving him her most seductive smile.

"Okay," he says, stepping behind the door as he opens it. That was easy.

A short vestibule with a bathroom on one side and a bar on the other opens into the living room of the expensive suite. Music is playing and it sounds like a party is in progress. I only hope we're not too late.

Pushing past Susan, I charge into the room trying to take in everything at once. Four middle-aged men with their suit jackets off and their ties loosened are sitting in chairs positioned around a coffee table. They've got drinks in their hands and are laughing and cheering as the object of their acclaim is standing on top of the coffee table, seductively swaying to the music as she swings her bra over her head. Her teen-sized tits jiggle erotically as she dances and her taut, pink nipples look fully aroused.

I freeze, transfixed on the sight of Nicole, stripped down to a red thong as she throws her bra at one of the men and runs her hands tantalizingly over her young breasts. Pinching her eraser-like nipples, she smiles as she stretches them out from her creamy white mounds and releases them to spring back, pinker and more pronounced than before.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to touch those babies." One of the men stands up and reaches towards Nicole.

"Hey! Hold on!" Another man grabs his arm and pulls him back. "We'll all get our turn with her, just watch the show for now." The first man reluctantly returns to his chair, his eyes devouring Nicole's puffy nipples on her nubile young breasts. Seemingly oblivious to this exchange, Nicole is running her hands down her sides and hooking her thumbs in the sides of her thong.

"Do something!" Susan whispers in my ear, breaking my trance.

"Nicole!" I yell, rushing over and grabbing her wrist. She loses her balance as I try to pull her off the table and she falls into my arms.

"Hey what's going on?" One of the businessmen yells. "Who are you?" Susan steps over to talk with him while I try to get Nicole out of the suite.

"Let go of me!" Nicole struggles in my arms, her soft bare flesh an unexpected distraction as I try to keep hold of her. She kicks my shin and wiggles her wrists free just as MIB wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the ground. Fuck! I twist and turn, trying to break loose but he's like a fucking vice.

"Get them out of here!" Nicole yells.

Another bodyguard, looking like a twin to MIB, comes out of one of the bedrooms and grabs Susan, pushing her towards the door.

"Think about it Nicole," I yell, but MIB squeezes the air out of me and I gag before I can finish.

"Come back here and finish your dance!" One of the businessmen yells and I watch Nicole step back up on the table.

"Where were we fellas?" she coos as Susan and I are pushed out of the suite.

"Fuck!" I say, lying on the floor gasping for air. Susan kneels next to me.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you use the transmitter?" Good question. "What are we going to do now?" That's another good question. I'll answer it as soon as I can breathe again.

"Now we'll use the transmitter," I tell her, getting to my feet and putting the earbuds in my ears. "You knock on the door and I'll do the rest." Susan looks at me skeptically. "Just do it!" I tell her. She gives the door three quick raps as I concentrate on the transmitter.

"Got it!" I say before the door is opened more than about three inches. "Step out here please," I tell MIB. "Do you have a key to this door?"

"No." He answers without intonation.

"Then just leave it ajar," I tell him and he complies. "What's your name?"

"Brad," he answers, his blank eyes seemingly staring right through me.

"Who's in the suite besides Nicole and the four clients?" I ask.

"Just Mrs. T and Justin," he answers flatly.

"Justin is the other bodyguard?" I ask.

"Yes, sir," he responds almost militarily.

"Where is Mrs. T?"

"In the bedroom on the left, sir." He looks like he's standing at attention.

"He's kind of cute... in a G.I. Joe kind of way," Susan laughs, brushing her hand across his buzz cut while she checks out his biceps.

"Brad, when I say 'ready, set, go', you will go back into the suite, approach Nicole and whisper these words in her ear, 'think about it Nicole, get dressed and wait in the hallway for Nick'. Repeat that back to me, Brad."

"Think about it Nicole, get dressed and wait in the hallway for Nick," he parrots my exact words.

"Your sole responsibility is to get Nicole safely into the hallway and stay with her until I get here. You will ensure she waits here for me and is unharmed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!" It looked like he was going to solute. Susan giggles as she runs her hand over his ass.

"Susan, do you think you can distract four rich businessmen while I have a word with Mrs. T?"

"Yes, sir!" she imitates Brad and even gives me a mock salute. "What about the other bodyguard?" she asks.

"I'll take care of Justin." I look at the two of them, switch off the transmitter, and then nod to Susan. "Ready, set, go!" I push the door open and Brad is across the room in an instant. Nicole is completely naked, sprawled across the lap of the overly anxious businessman. He's sucking on her right nipple as she drags her finger between her pussy lips and offers it to one of the other guys. He hungrily sucks on her finger as she scoops out some more juice with her other hand and offers it to a third guy. The fourth guy is on his knees devouring her other breast, sucking half her tit into his mouth as he pulls her legs farther apart.

Jesus! We just made it.

I run to Justin, who's been sitting in the corner reading a magazine, unbelievably not distracted by a naked woman playing with her pussy. He sees me and starts to stand up. Waiting until I get close enough to confirm I have his frequency, I push the transmitter button and he freezes.

"Justin," I say, pointing to my sister who is approaching the four businessmen, "you will make sure no harm comes to this woman."

"Yes, sir." These guys really are the Men in Black. I click off the transmitter and head for the bedroom door. Nicole is pulling on her thong while Brad is gathering up the rest of her clothing. Her nipples are bright pink and very erect. I glance at her light brown bush just before it disappears behind the red fabric. Fuck! My cock is rock hard.

I pause to watch until she puts her bra on and her hard nipples emboss themselves into the sheer material. Sighing, I deflate my cock and open the bedroom door.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" a woman in a blue skirt suit, showing plenty of cleavage, asks me from behind a desk full of business papers. Presumably this is Mrs. T.

"I came for Nicole," I answer as I dial in her frequency.

"You must be the hypnotist," she smirks. "I don't know how you did it but it works like a charm." She thinks I hypnotized Nicole. That answers one question: there's not another transmitter. I push the button and tell her to sit down.

"What's your name?" I ask, walking over to the desk to look at the papers.

"Madeline Tucker," she responds.

"How did you find out about the hypnotism?" I ask, looking at various real estate contracts strewn across the desk.

"I noticed that whenever Bobby asked Nicole to think about something she would readily agree to do it. I tested it a couple of times and it worked every single time," she says. Man, I really blew it using such a generic trigger.

"What are these?" I ask indicating the contracts.

"Those are developer contracts. I'm a real estate broker and those gentlemen in there have agreed to all of my terms in exchange for some fun with Nicole." I clench my fists and ask my last question.

"Does Bobby know what you're doing?"

"Yes, but he thinks it's Nicole's idea to help me close these deals. He hasn't caught onto the hypnosis thing; he just thinks he's very persuasive," she says in the transmitter-induced monotone. Okay, time for some paybacks. I think about what Susan did with Bobby and try to come up with something like it for his mom.

"Take off your clothes, Madeline." She stands up, unbuttoning her suit jacket and slipping it off her shoulders. I study her figure as she hangs her jacket over the chair and removes her bra. She's not as developed as Mom or Maggie but her breasts don't sag either. As she unzips her skirt and steps out of it, I notice her stomach and hips show a little bit of her age, but overall she's not unattractive. She's a natural brunette with a full, untrimmed forest of pubic hair, not unlike how Maggie's used to look.

"When I leave, you will call for room service and order a large meal. When the meal arrives, tell the waiter that you'll be here all night and he can invite any of his friends to come up and fuck you as many times as they want... however they want... wherever they want."

"Any of his friends," she confirms.

"And when you get home, make Bobby eat their cum from your pussy and ass." I leave her standing there naked while I go into the living room to talk to the businessmen. I hear my sister laughing as I open the bedroom door.

"You guys are about as suave as geeky fifth graders and probably have shriveled dicks anyway." Susan laughs as Justin stands between her and the man with his hands on his hips.

I walk towards the first guy and dial in his frequency. I figure I'll use a similar command to the one I gave Nicole's dad when I first met him.

"Are you married?" I ask.

"Yes," he answers.

"You will go home to your wife and become a completely attentive, loving husband. No one else will ever arouse you sexually except your wife. You'll take her places, do whatever she wants and buy her nice things. You will devote yourself to her complete sexual satisfaction, doing whatever it takes to meet her sexual needs before satisfying your own. Is that clear?"

"Yes," he says.

"What's going on?" one of the other businessmen asks.

"Keep quiet!" Justin leans towards him and he cowers back on the couch. I repeat the command for the rest of the businessmen and watch them leave. Susan is smiling at me as we exit the hotel room.

"Thanks Brad, we'll take it from here." I dismiss the bodyguard and he goes back inside the suite. Turning towards Nicole, I use her trigger for the last time.

"Think about it Nicole, follow me out of the hotel and get in my car," Susan has already summoned the elevator and the three of us get in.

"That was cool, what you said to them." Susan squeezes my arm as the elevator descends.

"It was spur of the moment," I answer, kissing her forehead.

"Too bad we didn't have the transmitter before," she sighs, obviously referring to when Dad left.

"Let's take care of Nicole," I tell her, changing the subject as we enter the hotel lobby.

We get the car from the parking valet and Nicole gets in front next to me, while Susan climbs in the back. As soon as we're out of downtown, I start looking for a place to stop. I want to eliminate Nicole's trigger and give her a chance to deal with what happened before I take her home. I turn into a park-and-ride lot and find a space away from other vehicles.

"What are we doing here?" Susan asks. I put the earbuds in and turn towards Nicole. "Oh."

Nicole has on a tight white blouse and a short blue skirt that has ridden up fairly high on her thighs. She looks so young and innocent. I wish I could take back every manipulative thing I've ever done to her and start over. Taking a deep breath, I dial in her frequency and press the button.

"Nicole, you will no longer respond to the 'think about it Nicole' command. You will remember every time it's been used on you, who used it and what happened."

"Nick, make her forgive you for the trigger," Susan says before I push the button. I shake my head, no more manipulation.

"No, she's been through enough." I press the button and Nicole comes out of her trance.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She's crying and holding her head. "Fucking Bobby! Fucking Madeline! Goddamn! Oh, Nick!" She wraps her arms around me, crying into my shoulder. I enfold her in a tight embrace, as Susan sits back and closes her eyes. I love the feeling of her in my arms, her small tits pressed against my chest and my hand gently massaging her lower back. I didn't realize how much I'd missed her.

"Fuck you, Nick! You did this!" Nicole abruptly stops crying and pushes away from me. "This is all your fault!"

"Hey, he just saved your ass!" Susan sits up and yells from the back seat.

"Yeah, well without his fucking transmitter, my ass wouldn't have needed to be saved!" Nicole retorts.

"She's right," I tell Susan. "Leave her alone. I'll take you home now," I say to Nicole. I start the car and we drive in silence for a while.

"All I'm saying is that Nick dropped everything to come down here for you." Susan won't let it go.

"I'm surprised you're defending him," Nicole turns around to face Susan. "The only reason you're fucking your brother is because he used the transmitter on you! I'd think you'd be outraged that he made you commit incest."

"You're wrong," Susan says. "The transmitter may have helped it along, but the incestuous feelings were already there." Nicole just stares at Susan, as I contemplate what my sister just said. Wow!

"Whatever," Nicole says, turning back in her seat and looking out the window. No one says anything until we're almost at Nicole's house.

"Thank you for being persistent back there, Nick," Nicole says, without looking at me. "I appreciate you coming to my rescue, but it doesn't change anything between us."

"I understand," I tell her.

"Do you?" She turns to look at me. "Do you really understand how violated I feel by what you did and how you controlled me?" she asks.

"Probably not," I murmur, "but if I could take it all back I would. You were right about everything,"

"Here." I hand her the transmitter as she's opening her door. "You can do whatever you want to me. Give me any command you choose. I deserve it."

"I don't want your fucking transmitter!" she yells, slapping it out of my hands. "You don't get it! You violated my trust! Giving you some lame-ass command won't change that. Goodbye, Nick." She slams the car door.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Susan asks. "She could have done some real damage. She could have even used it on me."

"You're right; I wasn't thinking about that," I tell her. "I just feel so bad." Maybe having the transmitter isn't such a good idea.

"I guess it's a good thing I didn't ask her about how good of a fuck Carl was, huh?" Susan says and I just shake my head, but I can't help smiling.

"Let's see if Mom wants to drive back or spend the night at Uncle Harry's house," I say, getting out of the car.

We find Mom in the living room with Maggie and Nicole.

I'm fine, Mom, honest," Nicole says, looking up as Susan and I walk in. "Nick got there just in time to save the day," she adds sarcastically as she turns toward her bedroom.

"Thank you, Nick," Maggie says. "I'm sorry she's not more grateful."

"She's got a right to be mad," I answer quietly. "Are we driving back tonight, Mom?"

"No; I want to go see your dad tomorrow," she says, surprising both Susan and I.

"Why?" I can't imagine what it will be like when Mom sees Christina again... "In this corner..."

"Maggie and I have been talking and she told me how Harry manipulated her, diminishing her feelings for Frank and increasing her feelings for him." I nod, remembering how I helped Maggie figure that out. "What if he did something like that to your dad and I?" Mom asks.

samslam
samslam
12,889 Followers