Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers

"We have nothing to talk about!" Nicole says, "and don't ever touch me again!" She turns abruptly towards the door.

"Or... you can stomp out of here and go home to a dark house," Susan says calmly. "You seem to be good at stomping out of places." Nicole swivels around to face Susan, glaring into her face. Placing her hands on her hips, she looks like she's about to say something when Susan points to the bedroom.

"Come on," Susan says, taking the lead and walking into Uncle Harry's bedroom. Nicole looks around at the rest of us, shrugs her shoulders and reluctantly follows Susan into the bedroom.

As soon as the bedroom door closes, Mom and Maggie jump from the table and grab their clothes. I'd be doing the same thing except my clothes are in the bedroom with Nicole and Susan. I sit on the couch, drumming my fingers on my knees and watch Mom hop around on one foot trying to put her panties on. Her tits are jiggling magnificently, but I barely pay attention. It takes Maggie three tries to clasp her bra and it finally registers how nervous everyone is about Nicole being here.

After what seems like hours, but is probably only ten or fifteen minutes, Susan emerges from the bedroom. She smiles when she sees me sitting naked on the couch.

"Your turn," she says, walking over to me as I stand up. "Nicole is ready to talk to you now," Susan says, wrapping her fingers around my limp dick and teasingly lifting it up. "Make this a little harder, Nick. It'll distract her," she smiles, holding my soft cock until I consciously stiffen it.

"That's better." Susan kisses me on the cheek as her soft breasts brush against my arm. "Go on, now," she says, giving my cock one last squeeze.

Not knowing what to expect, I knock on the bedroom door as I open it. "Can I come in?" I ask. Nicole is sitting on a towel that's been folded on the bed to keep her from getting it wet. Her shorts weren't as wet as her top, but would still have left some dampness on the comforter.

"Uh-huh." Nicole nods her head, her eyes are looking down at the floor and she's tugging at the bottom of her very wet t-shirt.

"Susan said you wanted to talk to me." I walk over and stand in front of her, my hard dick pointing in her direction.

"Jesus," she laughs, shaking her head. "First I have your sister's giant boobs and shaved crotch to contend with and now this." She does a sweeping gesture with her hand, just as I step closer and her fingers smack the side of my erection.

"Oh fuck... I'm sorry, Nick," Nicole says, rubbing her fingers over the side of my cock where she hit it. "I didn't mean to do that." She looks up at me and it's obvious that she's trying not to laugh.

"I probably deserved that," I answer more seriously, wondering how long she'll keep fondling my hard-on.

"No, I appreciate you coming down here to help me," Nicole says, looking into my eyes. She isn't rubbing my cock, but she hasn't let go of it either. It feels good just lying in her hand. "That's part of the reason I came over tonight," she continues. "Considering what you could have done with the transmitter, you showed considerable restraint." She's caressing my cock again but it seems to be more of a nervous gesture like the way she was tugging on her t-shirt earlier.

"I made you fuck Carl," I remind her, enjoying the feel of her fingers moving around my shaft.

"Yeah, but I ended up really liking it," she smiles coyly.

"I fucked you in the ass against your will," I respond, moving my hips almost imperceptibly as Nicole strokes up and down the length of my shaft.

"But I started it, by asking you to fuck my ass. It's not your fault that I chickened out," she counters. My cock is rock solid in her hand now and she looks at it like she hadn't even realized it was there.

"Damn, Nicole," I say, surprised that she's defending my use of the transmitter on her. "What did Susan say to you?"

"Besides calling me an ungrateful bitch?" she smiles. I just nod as she scoots closer and starts using both hands on my rigid cock. "She made me tell her everything you ever did good for me with the transmitter and then everything you did wrong with it. She helped me see what I already knew coming over here; that there was more good than bad," she sighs.

"Really?" I question her assessment while she moves one hand down to fondle my balls. What Nicole lacks in experience and technique she more than makes up for with enthusiasm. Both of her hands are in constant motion touching and caressing my cock and balls.

"You made me feel better about my body," she says, stroking a little faster. My eyes immediately shift to her teen-sized tits, almost visible through the transparent fabric of her wet t-shirt. I'd almost forgotten giving her the command to be less self-conscious about her small breasts.

"You helped my mom and my dad," she adds, without mentioning how I've been fucking her mom ever since.

"What else did Susan say?" I ask her, my breath coming in short gasps as the tension builds in my balls.

"She told me you dropped everything to come down here as soon as you heard I was in trouble." Nicole has dropped her eyes and she's staring at her hands flying around my hard cock. "She said," Nicole pauses and almost whispers the next few words, "you love me very much and you would give up all of it if I asked you to."

"All... of... what?" I ask, vigorously humping my cock into Nicole's hand.

"The transmitter, the incest... and fucking my mother," Nicole says without looking at me. "Susan said you would give it all up. All I have to do is ask." Raising her head and locking her eyes on mine, she adds, "is that true, Nick." I've stopped moving my hips but Nicole continues to stroke my cock.

"Is that what you want?" I ask. My head is swimming from what my sister has done. Only an hour ago she confessed her love for me and now she's demonstrating it more devotedly than I could ever imagine.

Nicole is talking but I can't hear her. My brain is focused on what Susan has offered Nicole and what she's offered to give up for me. I'm suddenly no longer interested in anything Nicole has to say. She's stroking my cock and I try to tune back in to what she's saying.

"...so honestly, Nick, I don't know what I want." She sees my cock soften and looks up at me expectantly. "What's wrong, Nick?" she asks holding my limp dick in her hand.

"Nothing. Nothing at all is wrong," I tell her excitedly. "I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore and I'm sorry about all the wrong things I've done with the transmitter," I tell her, stepping back and pulling my cock from her hand.

"Thank you, Nicole." I pull her to her feet and give her a tight hug. "Thanks for coming over. You should clear the air with your mom, too," I whisper, squeezing her wet t-shirt briefly against my chest but disengaging before she can wrap her arms around me.

"I hope your power comes back on," I call back over my shoulder as I open the door. Maggie and Mom are sitting on the couch fully dressed.

"Where's Susan?" I ask, my eyes scanning the room.

"She said she didn't feel well and went to lie down in the guest bedroom," Mom says, raising her eyebrows questioningly. I just smile and head down the hallway to the guest room.

The door is closed and I take a deep breath as I open it. Susan is lying on her stomach on top of the bedspread with her head turned away from me. I pause in the doorway as my eyes devour her shapely legs and the milky white curves of her ass.

"Hey," I say quietly as I walk over and sit down on the edge of the bed. My fingers trail up her smooth thigh until my hand comes to rest on her firm round cheek.

"Hey," she answers, turning towards me and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "Everything okay with you and Nicole?" she asks as she leans up on her elbow and I watch her fleshy breasts glide sideways towards the bed like they're glued together.

"Yeah, we're good." I answer, using my thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek.

"So, that's it," she says, dropping her eyes to the bedspread.

"Yup, that's it," I answer as I lift her chin and look into her eyes. "Susan, what made you think I'd choose her?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" She asks, searching my eyes for the answer.

"What made you think I'd choose Nicole over you?" I ask, my hand still on her cheek.

"Wha... you mean... you didn't?" She stares intently into my eyes.

"How could I have?" I answer. "I love you too much." I kiss her cheek. "I love everything about you, Sis." I kiss her forehead. "I love your playfulness." My kisses move to her eyelids. "I love your bi-sexuality and your sexual adventurousness." I kiss her chin. "And I especially love your unselfishness. What you did with Nicole..." I let my words trail off as I lightly kiss her lips.

"There's only one person I love more than you," I tell her and she looks at me quizzically. "That's the person you're going to be tomorrow... and the day after tomorrow... and next week... and a month from now, and a year from now and..." I pause, smiling at her. "I'll always love you more than anyone." I can see her eyes tearing up so I slide my hand behind her neck and pull her lips to mine.

"You really chose me over Nicole?" she chokes out between sobs. I figure I better lighten the mood a little.

"It was never a fair contest anyway, Sis," I tell her. "I'm a guy and you have bigger tits."

"I'm gonna smack you!" she says, sniffing back her tears and playfully swatting at my ass.

"Careful, I might like that," I laugh and she's no longer crying. "Come on, you need a shower," I say, standing up and pulling her off the bed. "Then I think you promised me a night of uninhibited sex."

"Maybe... if you're nice to me," she smiles as she wipes the back of her hand across her eyes.

"I'm going to be sooo nice to you," I answer as I lead her down the hall to Uncle Harry's bedroom. Nicole is gone and we walk through into the bathroom.

A few years ago Uncle Harry remodeled his master bathroom and put in a humongous shower. I've showered with as many as six people in here in recent months, including once with my sister and Nicole together, but tonight I don't want anyone else.

We step into the shower and I adjust the temperature of the water. Susan is facing the shower door, letting the warm water cascade down her back. I move in front of her and we stand there for a minute with neither of us saying anything.

My sister is so beautiful that it's like a statue of a goddess has been erected in the center of the shower. I watch little beads of water run down her breasts and drip onto the tile floor. Her thick nipples, stretched to an amazingly smooth tautness, are pointing at my chest as I take a deep breath and step closer.

"Oh, Nick!" Susan sighs, wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my shoulder. I squeeze her tightly, trapping her soft tits and my hard cock between our bodies as the water sprays over us. "I thought..." her voice trails off.

"Shhh... I know..." I whisper, stroking her wet hair and smoothing it back from her forehead. "I know, Sis," I say, squeezing her exquisite body against me. We maintain the embrace for several minutes before I gently push my sister's arms down to her side and reach for the body wash.

Squirting some in my hands, I rub my palms together and start lathering her shoulders, kneading my fingers into her tense muscles as I spread the soap around.

"Mmmm. That feels nice," Susan says, as my hands move down and massage the muscles just under her shoulder blades. I feel the knots dissolving under my touch and I slide my hands down to her lower back, determined to touch every inch of her body.

"I'll give you until Tuesday to finish," she says as I continue the soapy massage down her arms and hands. I laugh and tell her she'll shrivel up like a raisin if we stay in the shower that long.

"As long as this doesn't shrivel up," she smiles, running her fingers across my hard cock.

"Not a chance," I answer as I lather soap on her ass, squeezing and teasing her firm, fleshy cheeks. Susan spreads her legs, but I intentionally avoid contact with her asshole or pussy, wanting to build her arousal up slowly.

Squatting down I lather her calves and thighs, bringing my hands within inches of her pussy without touching it. Her upper thighs are sticky with her juices and I squirt more body wash onto my hands while I caress and massage her inner thighs.

"Mmmmm," Susan moans, bending her knees so her pussy lips will make contact with my hands. My fingers slip down her thighs just before her lips make contact with them. Bringing one hand up the back of her right thigh to knead her ass cheeks, I use my other hand to lather her smooth, hairless pussy mound. I haven't touched her pussy or her tits since I started soaping her body and she's squirming around, trying to get my hands where she wants them.

"Nick, you tease," she pouts, but she's clearly enjoying her shower.

"And your point is?" I ask, as I move my hand up over her flat stomach and soap the crevice under her left tit. Standing in front of her with one hand on each of her breast, I soap all around her generous orbs without ever touching her hard nipples.

"Please, Nick," Susan begs, "please touch my nipples." She's rocking from side to side, trying to brush her nipples against my hands.

"I need to make sure the sides are clean," I smile as I lift her large tits and continue to run my soapy hands all around them.

"They're clean... I promise," she laughs, thrusting her chest out to try and drive her nipples into my palms. I tease her smooth flesh for a few more minutes and then lightly brush my fingers across her hard nipples.

"Oooooooo! Yeah!" Susan moans. I tweak her nipples between my finger and thumb, twisting and stretching them as she arches towards me. My sister and I have taken plenty of showers together and we're usually fucking by this time. My cock is as hard as a rock but I have this perverse desire to tease her a while longer. I turn my body to the side when she reaches for my cock and I slide one hand down her stomach towards her pussy mound.

"I'm still washing you," I whisper when I see how she looks at me when I pull my cock away. "I want you nice and clean," I laugh, as my hand slides down and circles her pussy lips. Susan spreads her legs farther apart and I continue my teasing by gently pinching each fold of her outer labia.

"Oh God!" Susan cries when my fingers make contact with her pussy. She grabs my shoulders to steady herself when my fingertip barely slips between her slick lips and I slowly stroke up and down. Susan is rocking against my finger and I have to keep pulling it back to keep from burying it inside her steamy opening. Sliding it all the way up her slit, I let it lightly graze her clit and then glide back down between her slippery lips.

"Oh fuck! Nick, put it in me," Susan pleads as she tries frantically to maneuver her pussy onto my finger.

"In a minute, Sis," I say, lowering my mouth to one of her thick nipples instead. The shower spray has washed all the soap from her tits and I suck her taut nipple between my teeth, gently nibbling on it as my finger continues to stroke her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Susan is humping my hand and thrusting her hard nipple into my mouth when I abruptly pull my hand away from her pussy and stand up. "What the..." Susan's eyes pop open and she stands there humping the air.

"Showers over," I say, turning off the water. "Time for bed," I smile and she falls into my arms kissing my lips and shoving her tongue into my mouth. We don't bother with towels. We just sort of kiss, fondle, and shuffle our way to the bed without breaking our embrace. Tumbling on top of it, we soak the bedspread with our wet bodies.

Rolling Susan onto her back, I lick the beads of water covering her luscious breasts. Taking my time, I nibble on her bullet like nipples and I'm surprised when they get even harder. Rolling my tongue over the tip, I lightly drag my teeth along the length of one of her half-inch long protrusions. I wonder if she's really this aroused or if she's just making her nipples hard.

"Are you doing this?" I ask, nodding toward Susan's erect nipple.

"No," she breathes, "that's all you, Little Brother." She's pushing my head lower as she spreads her legs. "Tonight, I want it to be all natural, okay?"

"I like that," I answer, as I lick her flat stomach.

"That puts a lot of pressure on you, Nick," she says playfully, rocking her hips while continuing to push my head lower. I lick across her smooth mound and down towards her pussy. I'll show her pressure, I smile as I move my left hand up between her outstretched thighs.

"Ohhhh finally!" Susan moans when my fingers touch her slick pussy lips. She arches her back and pushes against the intrusion but I withdraw my fingers, peeling her lips apart and holding her pussy wide open as my mouth reaches its target. My tongue descends on the top of her clit hood and presses against it, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. Her legs tense and she tries to squeeze them together but my shoulders block her movement.

"Ohhhhh God! Nick!" Susan moans as I maintain steady pressure on her clit. Her juices are flowing as she twists her body and humps against my tongue. I gradually ease the pressure on her clit and drag my tongue down, unhurriedly sinking it into her juicy cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Eat me, Nick! Fucking eat me!" Susan cries as I hold her pussy open and lap up her succulent nectar.

The first time I ate my sister's pussy was in a transmitter-induced frenzy where I watched her frustratingly masturbate while not being able to get release until I told her she could. I remember how wet she was when I finally told her to cum, and her juices flooded my mouth like I'd turned on a faucet. I've eaten her hundreds of times since then but this is the closest I've ever seen her get to that level of arousal.

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop, Nick!" Susan yells, grabbing my head and pulling me into her saturated pussy. I didn't realize I'd stopped licking her and was just starring at her wide-open cavern. For someone who has complete control over her orgasms, she's exercising remarkable restraint. I attack her pussy with renewed vigor, sucking out her juices and flicking my tongue across her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhhh! Fuck!" Susan moans as I push two fingers into her sopping pussy and wrap my lips around her clit. She's bucking wildly and I press my other hand firmly on her pussy mound to hold her down so I can keep her clit in my mouth while I finger fuck her.

"Damn! Oohhhhhhhh! Nick!" Her legs stiffen and her whole body starts shaking convulsively. She's jerking and thrashing around on the bed, pulling her clit from my mouth as her orgasm takes over her body. I yank my fingers out and start lapping up the hot, thick syrup streaming from her quivering cunt.

My cock is ready for action and I don't even let her catch her breath before I slide up her body and bury my steel rod in her still spasming pussy. One hard thrust and I'm up to my balls in my sister's wet, hot opening, pounding into her before her orgasm has a chance to subside.

"Ohmygod! Nick! Ohhhh! Fuck me!" Susan wraps her arms around my shoulders and mashes me down against her chest as I jackhammer her slippery pussy. We establish an urgent rhythm and Susan rocks with the impact of my cock, bouncing her ass off the bed and matching me stroke for stroke. We haven't fucked with this level of intensity in a long time and it feels so good I wish it could go on forever.

I turn my head and press my lips against hers. Susan digs her nails into my ass while she sucks my pussy-soaked tongue deep into her mouth. Our tongues entwine, fighting for dominance of her mouth while we rock each other mercilessly. When I can't hold back any longer, I slam my cock deep into her and grab her wrists, pinning her arms above her head.

samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers
1...45678...12