Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" she breathes. "Keep doing that!" I rub my thumb in a circular motion over her love button as I drive my hard shaft up into her fiery pussy. We are both bucking feverishly and I'm getting awfully close to shooting my load. I glance at the video screen and it looks like Susan is getting ready to climax, too. I want to cum with my sister but I don't want to leave Tracy hanging. I work my thumb faster on her clit and she goes crazy on my cock, rocking and bouncing like a wild woman.

"I'm cumming," she yells, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I pull my hand away as Tracy lunges forward, tightening her pussy muscles around my cock and jerking wildly through the first wave of her orgasm. On the video screen, Susan is spasming against Danae's face. Awesome! I trigger my own release, shooting another load of cum deep inside Tracy's pussy while my eyes are glued to my sister's tit's heaving up and down on her chest. I watch her orgasmic facial expressions gradually transition from painfully gnarled to blissfully relaxed.

My cock erupting inside Tracy's pussy prolongs her pleasure and she collapses on top of me again, crushing her hard nipples against my chest. I watch Danae lean back from Susan's pussy and wipe her hand across her face. Susan smiles as she grabs Danae's head and pulls her into an intense pussy-flavored kiss. I close my eyes and could probably drift off to sleep, but the image of Mom and Dad is bouncing around in my head and I can't seem to shake it.

"I have to go," I tell Tracy as I ease her up from me. Susan and Danae are standing up again, making more progress on their clothing than they did the first time. I want to intercept Susan before she barges in on Mom and Dad.

"Oh," Tracy says, pushing herself up and easing my spent cock from her soggy pussy. "That was real nice," she says quietly as she stands up and looks around, somewhat disoriented. A mixture of our juices drips from her swollen pussy lips and she absentmindedly wipes it with her hand. Grabbing the transmitter, I tune in her frequency and press the button.

I give her commands to delete all the videos of Mom, Dad, Susan and Danae, then to forget all about them. I tell her she'll remember running into me in the hallway and we came back here for the best fuck of her life. She'll be open to getting together with me again if I ever suggest it. Then I have her sit in her chair with her thighs wide apart, scooping the juices out of her pussy and licking them off her fingers. I add that she can get dressed when her pussy is completely cleaned out or in an hour whichever comes first.

I get dressed before I release her from the transmitter's power, pressing the button as I slip out of her office. Damn! Who knew when we came to Dad's office today that we'd all end up getting laid? I hurry down the hallway; trying to remember which office Danae and Susan are in. I get turned around end up back at Daryl's office. The door is still closed and I knock gently, hoping they're done on the couch.

"Come in," Dad yells and I push open the door. They're both dressed and standing next to each other near the window.

"How's it going?" I ask, looking at Mom.

"Great, Nick," Mom smiles and puts her arm around Dad. "Maggie was right. Harry did use the transmitter to drive your father and I apart. Now that we've released him from the transmitter's suggestions, he and I are going to see where we go from here. Sort of give it another chance."

"But..." I stammer. "What about Christina? And what he did to Maggie!" I yell. "That wasn't all just the transmitter. How can you fucking trust him?" I ask, not sure if it's my jealousy at watching them fuck or a genuine lack of trust but it all comes blurting out.

"Don't use that language or that tone of voice with your mother," Dad says stepping close to me with a condemning look on his face.

"Oh this is precious," I say sarcastically, "after five fucking years, you now want to play parent and correct my behavior? Give me a fucking break, Daaaad!" I string out the last word dripping it with contempt.

"Nick," Mom comes over next to me and takes my arm. "Give us a minute, Daryl," she says to Dad, leading me over into a corner of the office. Mom looks me in the eye as she lowers her voice.

"You don't have to like it or agree with it, Nick," she says quietly, "but it is what I want to do. I want to give this a try. I'm going to stay here a few days and see if we can resurrect our marriage. I understand that your father is not perfect, but please try to understand that Harry did play a major part in this, okay?"

"Where are you going to stay? What are you going to do about Christina?" I'm raising my voice again. I take a breath and try to control it. "His house has cameras in every fucking bedroom. Hell, his office has cameras in every room. I was in the security office watching you two fuck!"

"That's what this is about, isn't it Nick?" Mom whispers. She reaches up and brushes my hair from my face. I just stare at her, not answering. Fuck! I don't even know the answer.

"If you love me, Nick, please support me until I see where this goes. We're going to stay at Uncle Harry's house. Your dad is going to talk to Christina and explain what happened. She knows about the transmitter, maybe she was even in on it with Harry. I'll need the transmitter to find out. You didn't give her a trigger, did you?"

"No, I probably should have," I answer. I take the transmitter from my pocket and hand it to her. "I love you, Mom," I say, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Just be very careful," I whisper in her ear. "Promise me that you won't trust Dad with the transmitter, at least not just yet, okay?" She nods and smiles at me.

"I love you, Nick," she whispers then turns towards Daryl. "I'll go to Harry's with Nick and Susan. We'll meet you there later after you've talked to Christina." Daryl just nods.

"I didn't bring enough clothes to stay down here," I say, knowing I don't want to stay at Harry's house with Dad there. "I'm going home after I drop you off."

"Okay," Mom sighs. "Go find your sister and I'll be there in a minute."

Danae is back at her desk and Susan is standing behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"Have fun?" I ask Susan as I walk up behind her and squeeze her ass cheek. Her smile says it all and she mouths a 'thank you' to me over her shoulder.

"Where were you?" she asks. "I thought you were going to stay and watch."

"I was in the security office where they have video feed from all the other offices." I raise my eyebrows and nod at her and Danae.

"You were watching? What a pervert!" Her hand reaches for my cock and she looks surprised that it's not hard. "Did you get yourself off watching us?" she asks with a mischievous smile.

"I got off, but not by myself," I smile back at her. "There's this cute redhead in charge of security."

"Tracy," Danae says, without looking up.

"Right, Tracy," I lower my voice and move Susan away from Danae's desk. "Anyway, did you know they have a sex school here? Danae, Tracy and Dad are the instructors."

"Danae mentioned that she's the resident expert on eating pussy, only she called it some bullshit name like oral stimulation something or other. She teaches all the models."

"Exactly. Well, regardless of the name, it looked like she got you off pretty good," I tease, "and Tracy is the resident blowjob expert so you can imagine what I was doing."

"I can't wait to hear all about it," Susan says. "How did it go with Mom and Dad?"

"Mom's convinced it was all the transmitter and her and Dad can reconcile," I say caustically.

"You don't believe it?" she asks, "I thought that was what we wanted to happen."

"I don't know," I tell her honestly. "It just seems like... I don't know... after all that's happened, I just don't trust him." Susan stares at me without speaking.

"Mom and Dad are going to stay at Uncle Harry's for a few days to see how it works out," I explain. "I'm going home... I don't want to be around for all the bullshit. Are you coming with me?"

"I... um... that is..." Susan smiles sheepishly at me. "Danae has kind of invited me to spend the night... and I was... um... thinking... maybe..."

"Sure, Sis," I answer, desperately trying to hide my disappointment. "Go have fun! You deserve it."

"Are you sure?" she asks, just as desperately wanting me to reassure her, "because I'll come home with you if you want me to." She glances at Danae as she says this.

"No, it's fine," I tell her. "I'm going to go home, get some clothes and be back here in a few days." A thought occurs to me. "Hey, have her hook you up with Tracy while you're here. She has some blowjob techniques that drove me out of my mind." Her face drops and she looks at her feet. "I mean, I love your blowjobs," I whisper. "You don't have to if you don't want to... um..." Susan's eyes lift to mine and her smile is beaming as she hits me playfully in the chest.

"It sounds like fun!" she says. "I'll surprise you when you come back."

"Are we ready to go?" Mom asks, walking towards us.

"Susan's not going just yet," I answer. "Her and Danae are going to hang out after Danae gets off work." Mom looks appraisingly at Danae and smiles at Susan.

"Okay," she says, kissing Susan on the cheek. "Have fun! I guess we'll see you when we see you," she chuckles, taking my arm and leading me out of the office.

Mom and I talk more about Susan and Danae than we do about her and Dad. When we get to Uncle Harry's house, I drop her off, grab a coke and hit the road for home. The drive is a blur, as I replay my afternoon with Tracy, think about Mom and Dad getting back together and imagine what Susan and Danae's evening is going to be like. I try to analyze my reaction to seeing Mom and Dad fucking, but my mind won't let go of the image long enough to make an unbiased assessment. It's just starting to get dark as I pull into our driveway with almost no memory of the route I took to get here.

As I get out of the car, I notice a light on at Mary's house and I flash back on breakfast yesterday morning. Maybe I should pay Mary a visit. I hurry into the house to take a shower and change clothes. Pulling on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, I slide into my flip-flops and walk down to Mary's house.

"Hey, Nick," Mary smiles, opening the door to let me in. "I was looking for you last night... I mean, your family... you know, your mom and Susan... and, of course... you." She stammers as my eyes focus on her considerable cleavage, spilling out over her scoop necked blouse.

"Yeah, we had to go down to Uncle Harry's old house," I say as I follow her into her living room, admiring the way her tight shorts are contoured to her firm ass cheeks. I detect no discernable panty line; maybe she's wearing a thong under her white shorts.

"That was sudden wasn't it?" she asks, taking a seat on an overstuffed chair and slowly crossing her long shapely legs.

"Yeah," I answer, sitting on the couch across from her. Besides showing a significant portion of her succulent breasts, her blouse is stretched tightly enough to reveal the outline of her thick nipples, even through her bra.

"Where are your mom and Susan?" Mary asks, as she leans back obviously trying to appraise the situation. She uncrosses and re-crosses her legs the opposite way and I swear I can see the outline of her pussy lips on the crotch of her skintight shorts.

"They stayed at Uncle Harry's," I answer. "Mom and Dad are kind of trying to... I don't know, maybe get back together."

"Really?" Mary sits forward, her tits swinging into an amazing down-blouse view. "How do you feel about that?" Mary asks, as I force myself to look in her eyes.

"I'm not really sure," I answer. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. It's not about me." Even I think I sound like I'm protesting too much.

"So, you're home alone," Mary observes. "What brings you over here?" That's the big question, isn't it? What does bring me here? Mary has one eyebrow cocked, waiting patiently for my answer.

"I saw your light... and was, um... wondering... if you've had dinner." There. It's a start, anyway.

"You want to take me out to dinner?" Mary asks, the smile spreading from her cheeks to her sparkling eyes.

"I was actually thinking of ordering pizza or something and wanted to know if you wanted to share it with me." I hadn't thought much about any of this, but it sounds pretty good. Mary sits back again, re-crossing her smooth legs and smiling at me. I have no clue what she's thinking but I'm almost glad that I don't have the transmitter to find out.

"Okay," Mary says, having obviously come to some conclusion, "but not pizza. Why don't you get some Chinese from that place near the bookstore and I'll meet you at your house in thirty minutes." She stands up, so I do too, and we're facing each other from about a foot apart. I'm about half a foot taller than she is which gives me a great view of her tits down her scoop necked top.

"Is there any particular dish that you like?" I ask as I walk out on the porch.

"Surprise me!" she says, closing the door and leaving me standing there with a very natural hard-on and a shit-eating grin. This could be an interesting night.

At the Chinese place, I take the owner's recommendation on what dishes to get. I pile the boxes on the outside patio table and set it with chopsticks and napkins. Lighting a couple of outdoor candles I spread out the food and check my watch. A couple more minutes and I'll be eating a 'candle light' dinner with my very sexy neighbor.

"Nice touch," Mary says, coming through the sliding glass door. "I hope you don't mind me just barging in; the front door was unlocked."

"Not at all. You just startled me," I answer. She's changed into a calf-length wrap-around skirt and a white sleeveless blouse.

"I brought some wine," she smiles, holding up a bottle in one hand and a corkscrew in the other. This could get very interesting. The loose skirt isn't as sexy as the tight shorts, but it's also not as confining. I take the bottle from her and fumble a little with the corkscrew.

"Here, let me show you," she stands next to me, our bodies almost touching as she puts her hands over mine and shows me how to twist the corkscrew into the wine bottle and clamp it down.

"Thanks," I tell her, looking directly into her eyes instead of at the bottle.

"Now you pull these levers," she says, staring right back at me. Damn! I push down where she's pointing and the cork pulls right out.

"I'll get some glasses," I say, turning to towards the house. Mary grabs my arm to stop me.

"As long as we're outside, let's make it like a picnic," she says tilting the bottle to her lips and taking a small sip, "besides you don't want glassware out here by the pool," she adds, handing me the bottle. I take a small sip, swirl it around in my mouth.

"Mmmm," I say, swallowing the wine. "That's really good." I take a little larger sip and then start opening the take-out cartons. We eat right from the cartons, grabbing pieces of broccoli and kung pao chicken and balancing white rice on our chopsticks. Passing the bottle back and forth somehow leads to feeding each other as we sit side by side on a lounge chair. I wonder if it's the same chair where I saw Mom getting Mary naked last summer.

"So, why don't you have a girlfriend?" Mary asks before taking a long drink from the wine bottle.

"I don't know. Why don't you have a boyfriend?" I retort, taking the bottle from her... damn it's nearly half empty. I take a smaller sip. I'm not used to drinking wine and I don't want to get sick.

"Because men are all assholes," she smiles, "present company excluded, of course."

"Of course," I agree, smiling at her.

"What?" she asks, setting her chopsticks down and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"You're really beautiful, you know," I tell her.

"Yeah, well it's dark out," she laughs as she focuses on closing the takeout cartons while avoiding my eyes.

"I've seen you in the daylight," I say, setting the wine bottle down and leaning my face towards hers.

"The wine is so I'll have an excuse," she says, backing away from my obvious intention.

"Excuse for what?" I ask, moving closer because I'm pretty sure I know what she's talking about.

"For what we both know is about to happen," she whispers, and then abruptly stands up. "Jesus, Nick," she says loudly, wrapping her arms around herself as if she's cold. "I just don't know about this." Fuck no! Not again.

"You're my best friend's son," she says as I stand up and put my arms around her, pulling her against me. I keep my hands in a neutral area on her back and just hold her, rocking back and forth. She settles into my arms and I try to think of the right thing to say.

"What if your mom found out?" Her muffled speech is barely discernible with her head buried against my shoulder.

"I'm having a great time, Mary," I say, ignoring her question and trying to find a way to change the direction of the conversation. "Let's go swimming," I abruptly suggest. "The pool's heated, you can see the steam coming off of it."

"Swimming?" she laughs, "in what?"

"Our underwear," I answer. "My sister and I do it all the time," among other things.

"I'm not your sister, Nick," Mary says but she's looking at the pool.

"I'm glad you're not my sister," I kiss her forehead and step back, pulling my shirt over my head. Before she has a chance to protest, I pull my jeans off and stand there with my hard cock nearly poking through my jockey shorts. "Come on," I say, turning towards the pool, "you can blame it on the wine." I make a shallow dive and come up treading water near the center of the pool.

Mary is still standing where I left her, watching the water ripple where I just dove in. My soggy briefs feel heavy, weighing me down in the warm water. I pull them off, treading water with one hand, and toss them onto the deck near her feet.

"I'll leave the pool lights off," I call to her. Silhouetted by the candlelight, I see her shoulders give a resigned shrug as she pulls her blouse over her head. Yes! I paddle a couple of feet sideways to get a better view.

Mary slowly unwraps her skirt and lays it on the chaise lounge behind her. Standing there in her lacy white bra and tiny matching thong, she hesitates, hugging herself again and looking around the patio. I stay deathly quiet, barely moving the water around as she continues her internal argument with herself. The warm pool water feels nice as it swirls around my stiff cock, and I hold my breath, willing Mary to join me.

"How's the water?" Mary finally breaks the silence and I let my breath out as she unfastens her bra.

"Like bathwater," I answer. I'm not sure if she's excited or if it's the cool air but Mary's thick nipples are in full arousal as they jut out from her large, dark areolas. Tossing her bra on the lounge chair, she steps towards the edge of the pool and I paddle closer. Leaving her thong on must be like some kind of compromise she made with herself, not that it'll matter, once she gets in the water.

Mary's heavy breasts hang deliciously from her chest, as she leans down, balancing herself with one hand and sits on the edge of the pool. With her feet dangling in the water, she swirls them around and I realize that my memory didn't do justice to Mary's breasts. Her dark red areolas must be two inches across and her nipples are as thick as my little finger. They are the kind of large tits that you want to lift up and cradle in your hands as you lick them all over. It's easy to picture her being able to suck her own nipples.

"You are so beautiful," I tell her again, placing my hands on her knees and caressing up the outside of her thighs. It's too dark to tell if she's blushing, but the way she dips her head and averts her eyes, I'm pretty sure she likes the compliment.