Neuro Submission Transmitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers

"Oh yes! Baby!" She says. "Eat my pussy!" I push my tongue between her thick pussy lips and begin lapping at her hot juices. Her taste is arousing and my cock is rock hard as I tongue fuck her and eat her delicious cream. She is responding to my tongue, humping her pussy against my mouth and spreading her legs wider apart.

"Oh! So good, baby!" She breathes, massaging her tits and pulling at her own nipples while I continue to eat her pussy.

I slide my tongue up to her clit and lick gently around it several times before sucking it into my mouth. I slip two fingers inside her steaming pussy and finger fuck her as I continue to suck her clit. She's bucking wildly now, thrusting her hips up while grinding her clit against my tongue. I suck her clit completely inside my mouth and flick my tongue across the tip of it while continuing to twist and turn my fingers inside her slippery, hot pussy.

I see movement out of the corner of my eye and then feel a hand wrap cautiously around my hard cock. Nicole has apparently decided to get in on the action. She doesn't say anything just starts stroking her hand up and down my rigid shaft. I attack Carolyn's pussy with renewed vigor pumping my fingers furiously while sucking and nibbling her clit.

"I'm cumming!" Carolyn yells, "Oh baby! Just like that! Oh fuck!" She clenches her pussy around my fingers, jerking wildly, her whole body shaking. I brace her from sliding off the couch, as her orgasm overtakes her and she gushes creamy juice all over my fingers and down her ass cheeks. I shift my mouth back to her pussy and hungrily lap up her delicious flow of syrup, while pumping my cock against Nicole's hand. Carolyn is leaning back gasping for breath, her magnificent brown tits swelling with each breath she takes. I keep lapping up more and more of her thick, tasty cream as I cover Nicole's hand with mine to stop her stroking. I don't really want to shoot cum all over the office floor.

I turn and smile at Nicole. She's breathing hard, kneeling next to me on the floor. Her sweat pants are partially off her hips giving the impression she's been getting herself off. "That was nice." I tell her. "What do you want to do now?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well, I was going to fuck Carolyn, but you look like you want to get in on some of this. Do you?" I'm not sure what I'm even suggesting. I am really anxious to get up on the couch and have Carolyn ride me home.

"No." She says quickly. "I'll just keep watching." I look back at Carolyn. She has her head back and her eyes closed while her breathing seems to have returned to normal. I lick a little more of her juice from around her pussy before working my way back up her body. I stop briefly to suckle her rigid, black nipples then kiss my way up her neck to her awaiting lips. I lick across her lips before pushing my tongue between them and she eagerly sucks it into her mouth, tasting her own juices.

"Ride me again, Carolyn. Like you did yesterday." I tell her as I break off the kiss and move to sit next to her on the couch. She doesn't hesitate. She slings her leg over mine and, in what seems like one fluid motion, impales herself on my very rigid cock. With her knees buried in the cushions on either side of me, she sits up straight and starts a rolling motion with her hips.

As I massage her tits with my hands, she starts massaging my cock with her pussy. Oh fuck! What she's doing with her pussy muscles is incredible. I lean my head forward and suck her hard nipple into my mouth and suckle like a baby while she rolls her hips forward, sliding my cock in and out of her burning hole. Just when I think it can't get any better she starts clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around my cock and, with her hands on my shoulders, starts frantically bouncing up and down on me.

"Oh fuck! Carolyn! Yeah!" I moan as I feel her juices running down my, ass as she continues rolling her hips in a rippling motion over my cock, milking me with her pussy muscles. I'm pushing my ass up off the couch, matching her rhythm and shoving my cock deeper into her enflamed pussy.

I see Nicole, sitting on the floor behind Carolyn, her shirt pulled up over her perfect white tits and her pants halfway down her hips. She has one hand between her legs and the other one pulling on her nipples. I love looking back and forth between Carolyn's big brown tits with their thick black nipples and Nicole's pale white teen tits with her puffy pink nipples; what a contrast! From where Nicole's sitting she has a perfect view of my cock slamming up into Carolyn's wet pussy. Carolyn is picking up her speed, riding me harder and faster. I'm bucking wildly, watching Nicole play with herself while Carolyn bounces up and down, my hands still mauling her tits. She rides us into a deeply intense orgasm that has us both climaxing in a heated frenzy.

"Oh baby! Oh fuck!" She yells, riding out wave after wave of pleasure, as I shoot my load inside her pulsating pussy. I hug her to me, crushing her hard nipples against my chest, and look at Nicole collapsed on the floor behind us, shivering from the intensity of her own orgasm. Carolyn pushes her tongue in my mouth and we kiss passionately while our breathing returns to normal.

"Baby, I don't even know your name." She says, planting kisses all over my face and gently rocking her hips against my cock still buried in her pussy.

"Isn't that part of the excitement, Carolyn? Isn't fucking a complete stranger a turn on?" I ask her.

"Oh baby, you'd be a turn on even if I knew you. But yeah, you're right it is part of it." She smiles, lifts herself off of me and says. "Sorry baby, but I've got to get to work. When can we do this again?"

"I'm not sure. Give me your cell number and I'll call you." I tell her.

"I guess you enjoyed that." I say to Nicole as we're riding down in the elevator, having left Carolyn in the office.

"I've never seen anything like it!" She says, hugging me and I can feel her hard nipples pushing against my chest. "Thank you for letting me watch. That was amazing!" She's rubbing her body against mine and kissing me. "Oh my God! I can taste her juice in your mouth!" She says as I run my hands down her back, cupping her firm ass cheeks and pulling her tighter against me. "I want you to do that to me." She says. "I want you to eat my pussy like that!" We're still wrapped around each other when the elevator reaches the ground floor.

"I saw how much you liked her big tits." Nicole says, as we're driving back to uncle Harry's house.

"Are you still going on about the size of your tits?" I ask her, jokingly.

"Shit, Nick, her nipple is bigger than my whole tit!" She says.

I laugh at her exaggeration and slide my hand up under her top, cupping her left tit. Squeezing her firm, fleshy mound and rotating my hand in little circles, I lightly rub her nipple against my palm. "These tits?" I ask. "Are these the ones that you think I don't like?"

"Yes." She says sheepishly. I play with her tits for a few minutes before sliding my hand down her stomach and inside her sweat pants. I brush my hand through her silky patch of hair and run a finger down her slit. She's very wet and lets out a low moan as she spreads her legs apart.

"Is this what I'm suppose to eat?" I ask, pushing my finger inside her pussy and sliding it all around.

"Oh yeah!" she says.

"Well, let's see." I say, pulling my finger out of her pussy and sucking her juices off of it. "Mmmm, yeah. I think you've got a pretty good idea there." She's laughing and hitting me.

"You're gross!" she says. I slip my finger back inside her pussy and start finger fucking her while trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Oh Fuck!" She says, spreading her legs wider, giving me better access to her pussy. With my finger in her pussy, my palm is rubbing against her mound. She's bucking against my hand, as I slip my fingers out of her hole and start rubbing her cream all over her clit.

"Oh my god!" She yells, raising her ass off the seat and pushing hard against my hand. I catch her clit, hood and all, between the knuckles of my middle and ring fingers, lightly pinching it as I roll my hand in a small circular motion.

"Oh fuck! That feels amazing." Nicole says, writhing around on the seat, pushing up against my fingers, twisting her body and raising herself up off the seat with her hand. Keeping her clit between my knuckles, I dip my fingertips in her juicy pussy, stroking her slit. We stop at a red light and the guy in the pickup truck next to us is smiling, as he watches Nicole thrashing around on the seat with my hand inside her sweatpants. I decide not to tell her.

"Ohhhh! Fuck, Nick! I'm cumming!" Nicole yells, her body is arched so high her pussy is level with the window and she starts jerking wildly against my hand as the light changes.

"Ohhhh! Yes!... Fuck!... Ohhhh!" She slams her pussy up against my hand, grabs my hand with hers to stop me from moving, and then collapses back on the seat, my hand still inside her sweatpants. I slide my fingers from around her clit and bury them in her sopping pussy, just holding them there, while she gulps air into her lungs. She's leaning back, her legs stretched out straight, her chest heaving as we pull into uncle Harry's driveway.

"Wow!" She finally says. "I needed that!"

"I thought you got yourself off in Carolyn's office." I say, slowly rocking my fingers inside her pussy.

"I did. But it's so much better when you do it!" She breathes.

"Come on." I say. "Let's continue this in bed!" I figure I better check on mom to make sure we're not interrupted. I show Nicole where my bedroom is and tell her I'll be right there, before I head to the basement. Mom has her back to me and is bent over uncle Harry's desk, still in just her tank top and panties.

What a sight! Mom's panty-clad ass looks so hot! Bent over like this, the thin material is tucked up around her cheeks, defining her perfectly round globes. Christ! I can't believe the life I'm suddenly leading. I just fucked a beautiful black woman, while being watched by a sexy white teenage girl, who is now waiting upstairs for me to eat her pussy and my mom is running around half naked, probably waiting to jack me off in the shower again. Un-fucking-believable!

Nicole is waiting, so I turn the transmitter on and tell mom to stay in the basement until I call her. I haven't had time to even think about what I'm going to do about her post transmission suggestions. Oh well, later.

When I get back upstairs to my bedroom, Nicole has made herself very comfortable. What a sight! She's laying on her back on my bed, completely naked, her head on my pillow and her eyes closed. I stop at the doorway, her sexy innocence taking my breath away. She has very shapely legs and her thighs curve perfectly into her round hips, that narrow at her waist, before leading up to her tits, that she's so self-conscious about. Her two perfectly round tits sit firmly on her chest a couple of inches apart from each other. Her puffy nipples appear to be one with her areolas, until sufficiently aroused that they extricate themselves from their surroundings and assert their own identity. Her flat stomach unfurls into a triangular patch of silky brown fuzz that serves as the gateway to her chaste pleasure center. With her legs slightly apart, I can see the slit formed by her pussy lips as they puff up against each other, still glistening with the moisture of her recent orgasm.

I silently remove my clothes and join her on the bed. She opens her eyes, smiles and holds her arms out for an embrace. I come into her arms, her nipples against my chest, my hard cock pressing against her fur-covered mound. Our mouths join in a passionate merger of tongues and lips, kissing, sucking and biting each other, which ignites a fiery urgency for more exploration.

Kissing my way down her neck, I suck her left nipple into my mouth while caressing her tit with my hand. She responds to my sucking and squeezing with a soft moan and I gently bite and nibble on her now rigid nipple. I do the same with her other breast, enjoying the hardness of her nipples between my lips.

"Nicole." I whisper as I kiss my way down her stomach. "I love your tits. They are so perfect and so responsive. You should never complain about them." I'm now rubbing my cheek against her pubic hair and licking her upper thigh. I lick all around her puffy lips, tasting her juices that have collected there after her orgasms. She has her legs wide apart and I slip my arms under her knees and rock her back, exposing her virgin pussy. Her moist slit is slightly open and I run the tip of my tongue up and down it.

"Oh! Yeah!" She breathes. "Eat me, Nick. Eat me like you did Carolyn!" I push my tongue all the way inside her wet cavern and lick around the inside, pulling out a tongue full of juice. The taste and aroma of her juices are intoxicating and I devour her succulent pussy and her delicious hot cream.

"Mmmm." She says, squirming on the bed and pushing her pussy against my tongue. I move my tongue in and out of her hot pussy, tongue fucking her as she humps my face. Her juices are flowing and my face is soaked when I shift my focus to her clit. Licking from inside her pussy up to her exposed clit, I cover it with saliva and pussy juice while sucking it into my mouth. Using my lips in a gentle sucking action, I flick my tongue against her clit several times before licking it feverishly.

"Oh fuck! That's it! Keep doing that! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Eat... me... Nick... just... like... that!" She gasps out the last words while thrusting her hips off the bed, slamming her clit against my tongue. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pushes my face hard against her gyrating pussy, yelling. "I'm cumming! Ohhhh! So fucking good!" She squeezes her legs together, pulls my face off of her clit and falls back on the bed, panting. I shake my head loose from her hand and begin lapping up the thick cream, still oozing from her quivering pussy.

"That was the best." She says as I continue to lick all around her pussy. "Fuck me now, Nick. Please fuck me!" She pleads. I reluctantly stop slurping her sweet nectar and slide my body up over hers, stopping briefly to suck her hard nipples on the way.

"Nicole, on the video with uncle Harry, you told him you were a virgin." I say quietly while lying on top of her with my cock head resting against her smoldering pussy lips. "Are you still?" I ask.

"Yes." She says, barely audible. "But I don't want to be, Nick. Please, I need to be fucked right now more than anything in the world!" She's almost crying. I slide my cock head little farther until I feel her lips part around it. I am nervous as hell! She's trusting me with an awful lot!

"I'll go slowly." I whisper. "But it still may hurt, Nicole." Trying to sound more confident than I am.

"I'm ready, Nick." She says, spreading her legs even wider than before and pulling her knees up. "I'm really ready!"

I inch my cock forward, sliding into her tight, virgin chasm. When the head is inside, her pussy lips wrap around my cock and I'm glad I already came with Carolyn so I don't shoot too soon. I rock back and forth giving her a chance to get use to my cock moving in and out between her pussy lips. She's already pushing back against me trying to get more of my cock inside her anxious, narrow pussy. The heat from her tight pussy, wrapped snuggly around my hard cock is making it excruciatingly difficult to go slow. I'm not even sure if slow is a good way to do this, I've never fucked a virgin before.

"Go ahead, Nick. Push it all the way in." She says, reassuring me. "I really want to feel your cock deep inside of me." I pull my cock back until just the head is inside her pussy then thrust my hips forward, burying about three-quarters of it inside her extremely tight snatch. Her hot pussy, clenched tightly around my throbbing cock is so sensually stimulating that I just lay there absorbing the sensations.

"Ohhh!" She yells. "Keep going. I'm okay!" She's not very convincing, with her eyes shut tight and her jaw clenched. Rather than just push, I again pull out nearly all the way and then lunge forward. This time crushing my pelvic bone against her clit as my cock disappears all the way inside her burning pussy. I give her a minute to get used to it before I start slowly rocking my body on top of hers, sliding my cock in and out of her tight, but well-lubricated hole. She opens her eyes, smiles and starts kissing me while, she moves her hips in rhythm with mine.

We're really fucking now. Our tongues are entwined in a hungry, passionate kiss while our bodies thrust, hump and grind against each other. Her virgin pussy emanates pleasure from every pore, as it envelops my cock in a tight, heated embrace. Gliding in and out of her snug, slick hole I feel the tension building in my balls and my rigid cock is begging for release.

"Oh my god! It feels so good! I didn't know... Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck me!" She yells as we pick up our speed and I'm slamming my hard cock into her welcoming young pussy.

"I'm cumming again! Ohhh! Fuck! I... can't... believe... I'm... cumming... again!" She's panting and bucking wildly against my cock, as I ram it into her. All gentleness is gone now, as we reach a frenzied pace and I pound my cock into her, while she thrusts her hips up to match every stroke. She digs her nails into my back and clenches her pussy around my cock, as her body spasms through the first wave of her orgasm. This triggers my release and I shoot load after load of cum deep inside her virgin pussy. We're locked in a tight embrace, our bodies, tense and shaking, as we ride our rapturous release to its blissful peak.

We lay there gasping for breath, her hard nipples piercing my chest from the heaving of her breasts. I kiss her cheeks, her eyes, her chin and when I reach her lips she pushes her tongue deeply inside my mouth, crushing our lips together. The urgency of her kiss, coupled with a rocking of her hips and her hands groping my ass cheeks, keeps me securely inside her hot, syrupy pussy. Surprisingly, her urgency is contagious and my cock is already responding. I don't think I've ever recovered this quickly before. She continues rocking, sliding my semi-stiff cock in and out of her insatiable pussy.

"Can we really do it again?" She asks, rocking a little harder, increasing the length of my involuntary strokes. "Oh god! I really want to do it again." She says, excitedly, hugging me tighter.

"Yeah, Nicole." I whisper as my cock hardens even more. "I really think we can do it again. You've made me hard again in record time. Your incredibly tight pussy is making my cock as hard as a rock!" I say, pushing my tongue back in her mouth and increasing the speed of my strokes. Reaching back, I slide my arms under her knees and pull her legs up, nearly bending her in half. With her legs nearly pushed against her shoulders, my cock slides deeper inside her burning cunt and I start pounding her like a jackhammer.

"Oh, fuck! Oh Nick!" She moans. "That feels so fucking good! You're fucking me so hard. I love it!" I'm really hammering her and my balls are slapping against her ass as I bury my hard cock deeper and deeper into her tight, juicy pussy.

"Oh god! Ohh... Ohh... Fuck... me... hard... Fuck... me... ohh!" Nicole is gasping out each word on the down stroke of my cock as I pound into her slick, torrid cunt. I grab her ankles, already dangling above her shoulders, and push them wider apart, stretching her opening even more to my hammering onslaught.

"I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Nicole yells as I slam into her with a renewed ferocity. I can feel her already snug pussy clench more tightly around my throbbing cock, igniting my own eruption. Letting go of her ankles and tensing my legs, I thrust one last time inside her pulsating pussy, spewing my cum deep inside her. Pulling my arms out from under her legs, I collapse on top of her heaving chest. Our hearts are pounding inside our sweat soaked bodies, as we gulp air into our lungs. We just lay there basking in the afterglow of our frenzied lovemaking. I'm stroking her hair, brushing her matted bangs from her eyes and kissing all over her face.

samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers
1...34567...11