Neurofucker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began with slow movements, lifting one leg high while maintaining her balance with astonishing skill. She bent sideways and, as she stretched her legs wider and wider, her pussy lips parted. The hole winked at us as she contracted her vaginal muscles. She then spun around in this extraordinarily contorted position to display her famous rear. Then as the beat of the music picked up, she threw herself on the floor, flailing her hair around and pumping her hips up and down. Jumping back to her feet she stretched her body into a series of erotic shapes. Then she stood facing us, waving her arms like a bird, and a second pair of arms sprouted from her shoulders. A second pair of legs sprung from her hips to accompany the arms in executing undulating, graceful moves. More arms and legs appeared until she had twenty eight limbs moving independently, as if there were seven people dancing for us in tight single file. Then six additional heads and torsos grew from this mass of shifting forms and seven identical Rosies spun away from each other, tumbling across the floor to assume different, but complimentary positions.

The Rosie I suspected might be the original stepped over to me and gyrated her hips really close to my face. Her smooth fanny sparkled and glittered as it moved in the subdued light. Another Rosie was doing the same with Beau. With his legs wide apart to allow her closer to his groin he was clearly loving the show. Knocking her hips from side to side, my Rosie turned. Then she pushed her gorgeous ass against my lap. I was so completely rock solid that when she sat on me and began grinding herself into me, I exploded violently in my pants.

"Ugh! Uurgh!" I grunted.

Rosie smiled, tutted teasingly and slunk off to allow her sisters a chance to display their talents. From his noises and the dark patch on his tight, white hotpants I could tell Beau had cum too. We were dazzled by the parade of Rosies as they shimmied past us, wiggling their shoulders to jiggle their tits, which miraculously floated in place all the time, or wiggling their hips to allow their ass cheeks to wobble provocatively.

Eventually they all merged back into one. Beau and I applauded and Rosie bowed graciously. I could indeed see why she had a special hold on Royce Tyranny if she was treating him to that on a regular basis.

By now I was stiff again, ready to fuck just about anything, even the fuck bunnies and sex kittens. Fortunately, I did not have to resort to that as Beau moved over to sit in my lap. He kissed me with a desperate lust, pushing his face against mine, and pulling on the laces of my leather pants.

"Um, I'll see you fellers later, then," said Rosie with a laugh as she exited, though neither Beau nor I minded.

My cock shot up from my lap and slapped against my belly. Beau bent to lick it and it continued to grow until the glans was level with my chin. He pulled of his tie and shirt and embraced my penis, pressing it to his bare chest. He moved up and down against it while licking it. It grew some more until the tip reached high above our heads. He pulled off his boots and sticky pants and rubbed his own stiffy against the base of mine through his opaque pantyhose. The sensation was exquisitely arousing and I kissed him tenderly in response. Then I felt the tip of my cock strike a hard surface and looked up. My erection was pressing against the ceiling, lifting part of it slightly, just as the Dildo had done in the church. I had never experienced such an erection, not even when we had fucked on the church pews. It was as tall and strong as the pole Rosie had been dancing around in the lounge.

This comparison seemed also to occur to Beau. He stood in my lap, kissed my shaft, then pulled himself up so that his entire weight was supported by it. It felt painful at first and I felt grateful he was comparatively light. He swung on me and wrapped his beautiful shapely legs around me. The feeling of his chafing pantyhose was so lovely. Pain and pleasure mingled, driving me wild with desire. The sight of his elfin form spinning above me made me groan with longing. He was not such an expert dancer as Rosie, but he was still able to grip my pole between his thighs hard enough for him to hang there, bend backwards and plant a kiss on my nose. Then he stood on one leg, humped the shaft, rubbing his cock and instep against it while licking and rubbing it firmly up and down. It throbbed violently, so violently that he stopped for a second, concerned.

"Y'alright, duck?" he asked.

I nodded, breathed deeply and leaned back, preparing myself. A titanic rumbling in my balls told me I was in a for an amazing climax. With a thunderous gurgle cum squirted out from my cock head in all directions like a fountain. White globules rained down on us and all over the furniture. Beau continued to rub himself against me and soon he was cumming too, making a gooey mess in his pantyhose. I squirmed like a floundering fish, almost drowning in my semen. Beau kissed the shuddering pole until it had finished pumping.

As it lost its rigidity he toppled from my lap and landed in a cum puddle. With my cock now more like an elephant's trunk, continuing to decrease in size and strength, I bent down, concerned he might have been injured. The shag pile carpet, though soaked from my cum, had still been soft enough to cushion his fall. We embraced as my penis shrivelled up like a power cable retracting into a hoover. After sharing a loving kiss we looked about the room. Everything was dripping with my copious love goo.

"Shit!" Beau exclaimed, and waved his hands over a particularly deep puddle.

The puddle dried instantly, but there was still the rest of the room to clean.

"Do you think they'll mind in a place this?" I asked, slightly exasperated with myself for making such a mess and also with Beau for worrying. "There's an ocean of the stuff out there!"

He diligently made his way around the room making the same rubbing gesture in the air at every step. I tried to help, but this was obviously some function that my browser had not been equipped with.

"Jesus!"

We looked up to see Rosie's head poking around the curtain, her breasts bulbous against the diaphanous material. She was surveying the scene with a look of amazement. Beau had cleaned about half the room.

"Here, you want a hand, love?"

She went to stand beside him and performed the same gesture, but in a more exaggerated way. The cum evaporated instantly from every corner, leaving it as clean before.

"Come on, yous," she said, heading back to the curtain. "Roycey wants to see you."

Beau and I looked at each other.

"He's got something big for you!"

She winked and exited. Beau and I quickly dressed and followed her out.

"I still don't trust that Tyranny freak," I told Beau, and for reassurance I took his hand which he squeezed affectionately.

Outside by the giant cum pool, where limbs and tentacles were thrashing with ever increasing violence, I saw the instantly recognisable figure of Megahard Mary, a Nancy Reagan type with a five o clock shadow, baring her immaculate teeth at me in a million dollar CGI smile. People passed straight through her body as only I could see this manifestation.

"Well?" I said impatiently.

"Virus alert!" she barked, maintaining her smile. "Virus alert!" she repeated mechanically. "You're operating system in under immediate threat!"

I glanced at Beau. He had also stopped and was gazing with trepidation into thin air, no doubt receiving similar news.

Suddenly cages of bright, flashing steel came crashing onto the tiled floor, separating us from our environment and from each other. We were left standing looking out between bars while people continued their orgasmic frolicking in the sea of cum. We saw Rosie stopping a few paces away and turning, unsure of what to, when our nemeses, the villagers from the church, their garden tools brandished threateningly, pushed her roughly aside and made for our cages. A small crowd had gathered to casually observe the commotion. A hand waved over people's heads from a distance and called our names in distress. Mary, our Blessed Virginal Whore, remained uncaged, but was now under attack from two of the villagers. The other three poked at Beau and I with rakes, forks and spades, making us jerk and jump about in our small cages.

"Think of something, Beau!" I shouted.

"I did!" he shouted back.

"And?"

"Well, unfortunately, it rather involved Mary being inside one of the cages with us!"

I shook and rattled the bars of my cage like a crazed beast.

"God damn it, Beau! Ouch!"

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12