Neutral Green Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped my sensitive balls and gently squeezed them, and I felt the torrent of cum swish around my balls. I let out a moan and grunt as the startling image of me coming in my little sister's mouth overwhelmed me, taking me over the edge.

"OH SHIT!" I shouted feeling the surge shoot through my shaft with the thought of splashing the back of her throat sent my mind reeling. The pent up sexual frustration I had been experiencing was too much as I felt it leave my system in one rush.

Avery released from her mouth with an audible "pop" and cough as I collapsed onto my back suffering from my powerful release. My vision faded with blotches of fuzzy blacks as I proceeded to go unconscious with her sweet kiss on my lips with the slight salty taste of me on her tongue and snuggling against my neck as I faded into a dreamless... sleep.

*********

Thank you guys for reading, I'll try my best to get the next chapter out sooner.

12