Neutral Party

Story Info
Dom assists a Domme & her sub.
1.8k words
3.71
32k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing better than getting paid to do something you enjoy anyway is to be paid for sitting back and watching something you enjoy. This was the case on what might be considered one of my more unusual stops just outside of Alberta, Georgia. My client in this case was one of my closest friends. Incidentally, she also happened to be the only other dom on my client list. Definitely an unusual arrangement.

Kyrie, of course, didn't hire me to dom herself. In the five years that I'd known her, I'd never caught any indication that she might have submissive tendencies. One of our other acquaintances was convinced that all doms have a hidden craving to be dominated themselves, but I've a feeling his theory was the product of being without a sub for too long. Neither Kyrie nor I had ever felt the need to switch positions with our slaves.

Why was I in Georgia, then? Definitely not to visit the friendly law enforcement, who delighted in pulling over PUR-verts like myself. No, Kyrie called me in every once in a while when she found a very particular characteristic in one of her women subs. Such was the case this August as I leaned back against the headboard of the stiff hotel bed and alternately watched the television and the beautiful scene at the foot of the bed.

Shelby was a prime example of what Kyrie called her "special girls". Apparently the young brunette was a virgin, at least by strict definition. Although she had that undeniable desire to serve and be dominated, Shelby had never had any kind of vanilla intercourse and was determined to save that for her marriage, whenever that fine event might take place. Clients like her were few and far between but Kyrie and I had developed some fun techniques which took great advantage of their particular quirk.

"I can't hear you, slut!" snarled Kyrie. She looked absolutely stunning. My small-chested friend wore a customized outfit made for her by a friend of ours on the Internet. The entire garment consisted of strips of leather which wrapped around her arms, legs, stomach, and upper chest, leaving about an inch of exposed flesh between each strip. Her nipples were barely covered by one dark expanse and although her pelvic area appeared hidden at a glance, her pussy and ass were perfectly accessible. Thick lengths of red hair hung as far down as her waist and her beautiful blue eyes danced merrily at me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," mumbled the girl bent over the bed near my feet. She was a cute one, some college girl with long legs and large, soft breasts. Said breasts were rested on the edge of the bed at the moment as Shelby knelt on the floor. Her ankles were pulled up, bound to her wrists, and the young sub glared at me as Kyrie had her fun.

"I still can't hear you! Do you need more?" I flickered a glance at Kyrie's riding crop, somewhat annoyed. Kyrie liked her subs to be loud, which I understood, but I was trying to hear the TV.

"No, Mistress, I don't need more!" whined Shelby. I gave up on hearing the news. Instead, I smiled at Shelby as the crop cracked yet another time against her tender, glowing ass. She cried out and jumped, breaking eye contact with me.

That was the point to my presence, of course. Shelby desired humiliation, and there're very few things more degrading than having someone else laugh at your suffering. The mere fact that a third party was watching made it clear to Shelby that she was the property of Kyrie; I didn't even have to touch the girl. Simply lying on the bed, clothed and amused, contributed greatly to the atmosphere of the scene.

A commercial on the television caught my attention suddenly. A ceramic pig-like thing with grass growing out of its back was being advertised. It gave me an idea.

"Look, Kyrie, Chia-Butt! Been too long without a nice rear end to spank? Despair no more, you can grow your own in less than thirty days!"

Kyrie looked up from her subject's nicely striped ass, attempting to give me an icy stare before she cracked up helplessly. Shelby didn't look nearly so amused. I guess the riding crop had spoiled her sense of humor for a while. Hands still bound to her legs, the girl was rubbing her chest against the mattress as hard as she could. The milky skin of her breasts shivered nicely as she attempted to stimulate her nipples.

"All right, if you're that bored, maybe it's time to let you have some fun," my friend admitted. I just smiled, resorting to childishness for a moment as I stuck my tongue out at the writhing blonde. She whimpered slightly as Kyrie walked around to the side of the bed, trailing the crop against the sub's tortured ass.

"Shall I help you out of those?" inquired Kyrie. I assumed she was referring to my jeans.

"Please do," I answered. "There's something in there I want you to see!"

"Just see?" Kyrie asked mockingly. Crawling onto the bed, she scooted around into a comfortable position. Shelby stopped moving, watching intently as her mistress lay on her stomach with her head near my lap.

Never taking her eyes from the girl's, Kyrie pulled the metal button on the jeans open with her mouth. One of her hands was braced on the bed for support, the other was stroking her crop. I reached down and caressed the smooth, silky ass which rose partway off the mattress to meet my hand. Very soon, Kyrie had my jeans open and the head of my cock pulled free from confinement. Shelby was looking decidedly hungry.

"Would you like a taste of this, slut?" Kyrie asked.

Shelby nodded and received a blow from the crop on the side of her hip. Although she'd given oral sex to both women and men before, I knew that part of the girl's training was to be denied any kind of sex with men.

"You're not supposed to be interested in these," admonished Kyrie.

"Yes, Mistress," came the answer. Shelby's enraptured gaze gave away her lie, though.

Kyrie's tongue licked out once and I sighed. Work is so very difficult. My penis rapidly lost its flexibility as the redhead slid her tongue around the head slowly, never taking her lascivious stare from Shelby. When my half-clothed groin began to grow uncomfortable, I stopped Kyrie and quickly stripped. That accomplished, I settled back down and busied myself with kneading at my friend's beautiful cheeks while she wrapped one hand around my erection.

"You'd love to have this inside you, wouldn't you?" she cooed, sliding her hand slowly up and down. Shelby swallowed audibly and was rewarded with another lash of the crop, this time on the side of her breast. She nearly screamed and her eyes rolled back in her head, but not before an expression of pure pleasure flickered across her face.

I lost my grip on my favorite buttocks as Kyrie quite suddenly pulled me forward by the most convenient means available. Protesting with a startled, "Hey!", I slid down until my knees were resting on either side of the buxom Shelby's chest. Kyrie retained her hold on my cock, however, tilting it down slightly until it was directly beneath Shelby's quivering lips.

"Here you go," teased Kyrie. I reached out and pinched one of her nipples, but she ignored me. "Would you like a little lick, Shelby?"

In answer, Shelby's tongue snaked out and briefly touched the tip of my hard-on. I let go of Kyrie's nipple, watching it harden while Shelby caught the crop again, right across the back. She did scream this time, a quick, high-pitched cry.

"Since we seem to have trouble remembering our rules," Kyrie said as she climbed to her knees, "let's go over what my little slut Shelby isn't allowed to do!" With that, Kyrie swung one leg over my body and sunk onto my rigid cock. Straddling me but facing Shelby, the dominatrix ignored my moan and cracked her toy across Shelby's upraised ass once more.

"Shelby isn't allowed anything in her cunt!" cried Shelby. Kyrie began gyrating her hips rhythmically, lifting and lowering herself on me.

"What else?"

"Shelby may only put things in her mouth when the Mistress

orders it!" I thought that was a nice touch, making the girl speak about herself in third person. Cupping her cheeks in my hands, I squeezed hard and felt Kyrie start to move faster. Shelby's face was within inches of our joined bodies; I knew that the sight and smell were driving her insane.

"Does Shelby want to be fucked now?"

"Yes Mistress!"

I heard the crop fall three times and on the third strike the

girl's face bumped up against the base of my cock, which was slipping in and out of Kyrie's frictionless cunt. Teasing the girl like this was a stroke of genius on my peer's part -- the most satsifying type of suffering is self-denial, and the denial practiced by Shelby was one of the most extreme I've ever seen. She wanted to lose her virginity, could go out anytime do so without Kyrie knowing, but the girl would continue denying herself that pleasure until her pre-established conditions had been met. Shelby was a perfect example of the fact that the happiest submissives are those who submit voluntarily.

"What does Shelby want that she can have?"

"I want to use my mouth, Mistress!"

"Do you deserve to use your mouth?" Personally, I hoped Shelby

was found deserving. The sight of Kyrie's round ass pumping beneath the swinging veil of red hair was rapidly becoming too much for me.

"Please, Mistress!"

"You may use your mouth," Kyrie informed her, and I immediately felt a warm tongue lapping at my balls. My hands left Kyrie's ass and gripped the sheets tightly. The girl's lips moved upward to Kyrie's clit for a moment before returning to lave the two of us in broad, sweeping strokes. Within seconds I was exploding into Kyrie's cunt, lifting her smaller body from the bed as I shoved my hips toward the ceiling.

I was out of breath when Kyrie dismounted. She reached over the edge of the bed and quickly released Shelby's hands from her ankles, then stretched out on her back next to me. The dom's skin was glistening between her leather straps and a small bead of sweat trickled down her scalp. Between our legs, Shelby's mouth and tongue continued to work, cleaning both of us thoroughly.

"I definitely need to come down here more often," I informed Kyrie, twisting a lock of her hair around my finger.

"Mmm," she smiled. "You're welcome anytime!"

"Good," I said, sliding one arm beneath her head and draping the other over her chest. "Maybe I'll just move in with you permanently." At the foot of the bed, Shelby curled up like a puppy. The television was still on, so I hit the power button on the remote control and within minutes the three of us were asleep.