Nev and Max (A Love Story)

Story Info
Max tries to win Nev's love.
5.8k words
4.12
6.8k
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blaring alarm woke Max out of a dead sleep. He was yet again in a hotel room alone while they were on the road filming Catfish. Nev had chosen to stay in a separate room tonight. Sometimes MTV gave them options of the two of them sharing a room which left Max at the mercy of Nev's whirlwind moods. For one reason or another Max was shut out once again and forced to room with one of the camera guys. They had been friends long before this series had taken off and now he felt as if he were being dragged around by the U.S. by some bi-polar girlfriend. But even if Nev were crazy and hard to put up with a lot of the time, Max would follow him anywhere. Max knew that being too close, especially while they were filming and on the road was a bad idea, but the best mornings by far were the ones where he got to wake up next to Nev.

On the nights when Nev shut him out, Max had nothing but the memories of the few precious moments they had together. One memory in particular always surfaced, mainly because to Max it was the best. It was the night things had really gotten started between the two of them.

The music in the frat house was booming so loud the walls were vibrating and the place was packed. No doubt the cops would be called at some point tonight. Nev stood by the doorway that separated the kitchen from the living room and to his left was a hallway and a staircase that ascended to the rooms where the sorority sluts were banging anyone who would give them the time of day.

This was Nev's favorite place to be during parties like this. He had a good central view of all the things that were going on. Plus it was a good place to lean when you had too much hunch punch as he usually did. It's not that he didn't like to party. He could keg stand and grind on a slut like the rest of the people in the place but he had other things on his mind. Here he had also had a central view of Max.

His silver grey hair was easy to pick out in a crowd. He was slightly swaying to the music and talking to some girl. They both had bottles of Bud Light and by the stupid smiles on their faces they were apparently having a good time.

Nev shook it off and took a swig from his red plastic cup.

Why did that bother him so much? He tried to focus on other things like how ridiculous the clusterfuck in the middle of the living room looked grinding on each other. At least the two of them weren't doing that, but oh wait. She was pulling Max toward the crowd. This was Max's style. Max hated dancing like this, yet he put those hands, that Nev knew were exceptionally soft for a guy, onto her pelvic bones that were showing between her low rise jeans and her midriff. But instead of trying to pelvic thrust her through a wall like the other cave men on the floor he continued to sway with the music as he held her in those, big, muscular, arms..

Nev took another long swig and walked towards the kitchen. His cup was empty and he needed something stronger anyway. Appropriately Shots! By LMFAO came on and people were crowded around the island in the middle of the kitchen. Perfect. As Nev was handed a shot of what appeared to be whiskey, he saw a flash of silver grey and that girl shoot up the stairs. Nev threw his head back with the shot.

For a few moments he was lost in the same wonderland as the fools he had been surveying on the dance floor. By the end of the song he had taken 4 shots and the alcohol from earlier was finally hitting his bladder. The thing about having to pee when you are drunk is you go from not having a need to pee at all to an all-out emergency at the drop of a hat.

Nev pushed his way through the crowd of people to find that there was a line for the bathroom and it was backed up to the doorway of the kitchen. There was no way he could wait that long. He lunged for the banister and luckily caught it.

Somehow he managed to pull himself up the stairs by the rail to hopefully find an open room. All the bathrooms on this floor were in bedrooms. At the top of the stairs he sent up a silent prayer there would be an open room and sure enough when he looked up there it was. A door to a bedroom on the left was open and he went for it.

Though he was sure he lacked the ability to even walk, if it meant he was about to get to pee, he could run. After all he did just climb a mountain.

Somehow Nev managed to close the door behind him before bolting for the bathroom. The door wasn't locked but the light was on, which he didn't notice before the opened the door. Instead of seeing the vacant toilet he was so very much hoping to see, he saw Max, buck naked, struggling to pee with a full blown erection. As shocked as he was, this was no time to be polite. Nev hurriedly undid his pants and peed into the sink. The relief was so grand that he had to prop a hand up on the glass to keep himself standing and let out an audible sigh.

"There's nothing quite like peeing when you're drunk" said Max who had finally won his battle to pee and was turning to walk out. But on the way out Max slapped Nev's ass, which he was not expecting in the slightest. It made him jump and sprinkle piss on the mirror in front of the sink. Luckily avoiding whoever's toothbrush was just far enough out of reach. Luck was just all on Nev's side tonight wasn't it?

Nev grabbed some TP and wiped up what he could while still peeing. It was at the point he couldn't even feel it anymore and only knew it was happening by seeing it. While wiping down the mirror he looked to the right and saw that Max was slipping back into his boxers. He still had a massive erection which he was trying to hide by pulling the guy move of tucking it between his stomach and the waistband of his boxers. Even still there was at least two inches of head and about an inch of shaft peeking out. Nev was about average, or so he had been told, but there was no way he could compare to the Italian Stallion in there, which should have been a swift kick in the ego but somehow wasn't. Actually he found he had stopped peeing and his own dick was trying come out to play.

Nope nope nope. He tossed the TP and washed his hands and piss down the sink and tucked himself away before heading back out. He figured Max had went back downstairs and had just shut the door behind him. Very gentleman like. As he thought this and a smile broke across his face he was pushed/ tackled onto the bed by a very strong, yet gentle man. Had to be a man. No woman could hit like that.

Of course he knew it was Max. This is exactly how he tackled him when they play football out in front of the house. Except now Nev's arms were pinned down and Max had his weight holding him to the bed. His face was where it landed on the mattress which in its position was not good for screaming. He had a feeling that if he did either 1) no one would hear him or 2) Max would force his head down to drown it out.

Nev realized then that Max was still in nothing but his boxers and his member was not satisfied that playtime was over. Nev had never thought of anal before and he certainly never thought that it would be happening to him, especially by his best friend. But then again assault usually happens from people you know. With that thought he began to squirm. Which of course only made Max put more weight on him, pressing his hard length into the small of his back.

He also put a hand over Nev's mouth as if expecting a screaming and whispered, "You know I'm not going to hurt you, but I knew pinning you down like this was the only way you would listen to my proposition. Now I'm gonna let you roll over if you will hear me out."

Nev quieted down and Max released enough pressure for him to roll over onto his back. Nev had never wanted to hit Max in their entire friend ship but right at this moment he wanted to pop him right in the nose. But he was much too drunk to fight. At least he couldn't be anally assaulted from this position, he thought. But instead of looking at Max he stared at the ceiling. What was happening, and more importantly, what was going to happen?

Max put a finger to Nev chin and tried to turn it towards him but he was being stubborn.

"Nev, come on. Haven't you been dreaming about this?" he inched closer nuzzling his neck up to his ear, "I've seen you watching me, even just a few minutes ago."

Max nibbled on his ear and Nev couldn't stop a small gasp of pleasure from escaping him.

"See, I'm not the big bad wolf preying on the little sheep."

Nev finally looked at Max who in all respect was correct but Max was no longer trying to catch his gaze. His sights were set on the erection that was straining to get of Nev's pants. Max more than happy to oblige slid a hand down and cupped the bulge which sent another involuntary gasp of pleasure up to Nev's throat.

Nev had a passing thought about whether or not the door was locked but it was gone as quickly as it came as Max moved up to his mouth and they finally shared the kiss they had been secretly thinking about for who knows how long. Max pulled back though it was only to finally meet Nev's eyes. How many times he had fantasized about this very scene. Even if it went no further than this he could die happy now. Nev however looked hurt that he had retreated from their kiss so he gave him a reassuring smile and claimed his mouth again.

God, Max's eyes were the most beautiful color. Blue grey to match his silver grey hair. And those lips, the bottom much fuller than the top. He could suck and bite that pouty bottom lip for hours. And seeing him now, how happy and handsome and vibrant he was, he didn't care if the entire university knew, he loved Max.

Max's mouth moved lower, from his mouth to his jawline, to his throat. His hand started up under his shirt but Nev leaned up and they both tore it off to reveal a lofty amount of chest hair. Max kissed his way down Nev's chest as he lay back down.

Max had no hair on his chest and so many times he had wondered what it would feel like to run his hands and his face over Nev's chest.

Max was now undoing Nev's pants. Tantalizing slow as if asking for his permission. When Nev met his eyes he expected that Max would rip his pants off like they did the shirt but he maintained his pace, trailing kisses down both pelvic bones as he slowly unzipped. He lifted his hips to assist Max taking his pants and boxers off, which Max took as an opportunity to grab a handful of his ass.

Then, without removing the hand from his ass, Max wrapped his hand around the shaft and his mouth around the head covering all of Nev's length. Nev's hand thrust into his silver grey hair, so soft. Then Max swiveled his tongue around the head and dipped his head and hand. Max's left hand was still gripping his ass and his right hand was now rolling his balls in his fingers. His mouth at the moment was all the way down to the base, and though he would tease him with coming up and flicking his head with his tongue, that is where he kept going. Once Max had a nice bobbing rhythm going Nev noticed something new. He made a slight effort to see but the added intensity made him lay his head back.

Nev was moaning. No one had ever made him moan before, especially not from just a blow job. Then, pop, slide. Nev's eyes flared. He knew exactly what Max had been doing now. He had been playing with his asshole which he had now slipped a finger inside. Oddly enough, it wasn't as uncomfortable as he imagined it would be.

Max's right hand that hand been assisting his mouth with the bobbing had now disappeared from Nev's balls and he couldn't imagine what trick he was about to pull out next. When nothing new seemed to be happening he peeked down and Max, while still bobbing his head rhythmically, had the same looked on his face Nev did. One of pure pleasure. Nev couldn't see what Max was doing because he was on his knees in front of him, but could only imagine he was handling himself with the same precise hands that were just on him.

A moan left Max and traveled right down Nev's shaft and back up as Max came up for air.

"Don't stop, so close." Was all Nev could manage of a complete sentence.

Max smiled and looked up at Nev's pleading face, "I know." And with he began to move the finger in Nev's bum in a small whirlwind. In and out would have been too much for him at this point. Didn't want to break the poor boy before they even got a chance to get started.

Once Nev's head arched back and he saw that he was into it, he reclaimed Nev's length and quickly got back into his rhythmic bobbing. While sliding his hand up and down the length of his own, he thought about that pleading face and those words he had fantasized about and finally achieved and celebrated a little victory. They had almost been enough to send him over the edge but then the hand in his hair clenched and he knew Nev was coming, which is what tipped the scale. Spasms of orgasm and gasping overtook Nev's body and he exploded.

Max dipped his head low when Nev clenched his hair in anticipation of this. He had every intention of swallowing, not that his position gave him much of a choice in the matter. Nev came with such force that the initial shot went directly down his throat. This wouldn't do. He wanted to taste Nev. So with a little adjustment of sliding his mouth up he caught the rest on his tongue. What was the point of giving a blow job if you didn't get this little personal celebration? Making someone come and receiving a personal finale of fireworks was so rewarding. Then how could you not swallow? In that context, spitting was just downright rude.

Max bobbed down once more and came up slow making sure he sucked Nev clean before he let him go. He hadn't, however been concentrating on where he had shot his own load and realized the mattress in front of him was sporting some new abstract art. He made a mental note to clean that up. But at the moment he laid his head to the side on Nev's thigh and breathed for what seemed like the first time in hours.

Nev's hand that had never left his hair was now stroking it tenderly. He sent up a silent thank you to whoever was listening that he had chosen the Axe hair product that held up his fauxhawk without making it hard and then thought of the commercial with the guy and all the girls attacking him to rub his hair.

The marketing was certainly overly exaggerated but as far as he was concerned, if Nev was the only person to do that for the rest of time, he would be ok with that. Especially if they got to stay in their current position. He would stay on his knees in front of Nev for as long as it took for him to see that this was how it was supposed to be. This is how they were supposed to be.

Nev had been trying for so long, especially since they had joined the frat, to prove to himself and whoever else that he was straight. Max, in response to that, had done the same. He slept with the girls who would give him half a chance to, which in the Greek system was just about any of them. He covered up never feeling anything for any of them by pretending to be an unattached playboy but the truth was, sex with them didn't even feel good anymore. They couldn't give him what he needed, and what he so desperately craved. Not that he would have asked any of them. He didn't even want to imagine the horrified look on some sorority girl when he asked her and then her running out and telling everyone in the house. Nev, however, was perfect. It had to be Nev.

"That was quite the proposition"

Max looked up to see Nev was now looking down at him and smiling. Max had half expected Nev to bolt as soon as he was done but he was shockingly wrapping his hand around the back of his head and urging him up onto the bed.

Max slowly made his way up as if Nev were a timid animal and any sudden movement would send him running. He laid on his side with his head at an even level with Nev. They were looking in each other's eyes. Max was now the timid animal. How would he word this so Nev wouldn't freak out? He had gone through this scenario a hundred times in his head but now that the time had come he was at a loss for words. It was such an intimidating question to ask, even to someone you whole heartedly trust.

"Um.." Great. Great way to start. "Um" is the best you can do? Max thought to himself and shook his own condescending thoughts before they got the best of him and he lost his nerve. "That.. wasn't... the proposition."

Nev could see that Max was scared to death which only made him more nervous as to what it was that he was about to ask him. His mind was racing through all the terrifying things it could be, like telling the brothers or coming out as a couple, or maybe it was more short term than that?

What if he wanted Nev to blow him now? His heartbeat kicked up the pace and as many times as he might have thought or dreamt about it, he had never imagined it actually happening. He could probably handle that though. Max was obviously racking his brain for a way to ask him to reciprocate. Then the thought hit him that maybe he wants something else. What if he asked for anal? That he was absolutely sure he couldn't handle. That had never been part of his fantasies. He had a dream once where he was dominating Max but even though Max was bigger than him, in the pants and in general body size, he never thought of it the other way around.

Nev wasn't going to give him time to ask for whatever it was. He would blow him and that would be that. Also, poor Max who was breaking a sweat trying to work up the courage to ask him could take a break.

Nev put his hand on Max's chest and felt the smoothness. He wished his chest was smooth like this. He hated all his chest hair. Max didn't seem to mind it though because he slid a hand up his chest. Nev slid down in the bed. He didn't even know how to begin to go down on a guy. He kissed Max's peck and moved his hand from his chest, down his side and to his waistband. He kissed right above his navel and looked up at Max.

Max was smiling and Nev was sure it was caused by his inexperience and timidness. Nev was about to dip his head to kiss lower but Max caught his chin with a finger and urged him up. Nev obliged and started to move up but Max met him halfway with a kiss and pull his full weight down on top of him. To keep from kneeing him in the groin, Nev had to open his legs and straddle him. Max's fingers were intertwined in Nev's hair and their kiss deepened. Nev tried to move off to the side but Max held him in place with his hand on the small of his back.

It was now or never. If Max didn't ask now, it wasn't going to happen.

"I want..."

Nev looked him in the eyes. Oh God. He doesn't want a blow job. Please don't say it.

His words were the jump and the time it took for Nev to answer was the free fall. Just like a literal jump he closed his eyes and just went for it.

"I want anal." He said in a rush and winced as if it was painful for him to ask.

Goddammit! Nev had the same expression on his face but he felt his was justified. This was only truly going to be painful for him.

"From you."

Nev's thoughts were cut off by this interjection and his eyes popped open. He let out a very obvious sigh of relief. He hadn't even considered that Max might want to be the receiver.

Nev covered his face with his hands to try and stifle some hysterical giggles. He had been so in his head and stressing and Max had thrown a complete curve ball. How had he expected any less from the ever surprising Max?

Max wasn't sure how to take the giggling. He sat up rubbing his own face with his hands. He began to stand but was pulled back down by Nev who had wrapped one arm around his middle and draped the other arm over his right shoulder. That hand was on his opposite shoulder and a light kiss caressed the nape of his neck.

"I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing about how nervous I was that you were going ask for anal. But I thought I was going to be on the receiving end."

12