Nev and Max (A Love Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nev rested his mouth in the middle of Max's back and waited for an answer. Max slid out of his arms and off the bed and Nev sank into the fetal position with his head on the fluffy comforter. Ironically, as comfortable as it was it wasn't offering him much comfort. Then Nev felt Max's hands and forearms on his and felt Max's face in his hair. Max had sank to his knees in front of him once again.

He lifted his head a few inches to see those pretty blue grey eyes staring at him. He felt compelled to say he was sorry. Max kissed his forehead and brought his hand to Nev's hair.

"You don't have to do it. I don't want to..." He was going to say make you do anything you don't want to do but that kind of went out the window when he tackled him to the bed and pinned him there.

Nev sensed where that sentence was going and knew exactly what was going through Max's head. So instead of saying anything he wrapped his hand around the back of Max's head and pulled him into a kiss. He had no idea how to tell him how much he wanted it so he figured he would show him. He pulled Max on top of him like Max had done to him earlier except he let him go to one side rather than straddling him.

Max's member was back at full attention and Nev wrapped his hand around it and stroked. Max broke their kiss to gasp with pleasure and Nev moved down to kiss his neck. All the shyness and passiveness from before melted away and surprise even Nev himself. He wanted to give Max... the world. He wanted to give Max anything he could ever possibly want.

"I'll do it."

Max's eyes lit up and he grabbed Nev and kissed him hard. He was so excited by this prospect that he forgot his dick was in Nev's hand and he slid to the edge of the bed.

Luckily with Nev's inexperience he wasn't holding him that tight. What the fuck was he doing? Fumbling through this person's nightstand drawer. This was a pledge's room so he didn't even know the guy. Was he looking for a condom? Did he not trust him? The cliché of better safe than sorry flashed in his head but was quickly overtaken by some other feeling. Was that sadness? Was he sad that Max was going to make him wear a condom? No. He rationalized in his head. That is such a 16 year old thought of you. You are both adults so act like one. If that's what he wants you'll do it.

Max apparently found what he was looking for because he said "Ha!" and pulled out a tiny bottle of something. K-Y lube.

"I didn't think to get any and I was worried for a second there might not be any in here but," he shook the bottle for emphasis, "the pledge pulled through. He will definitely be getting a bid from me." With a smile, he sat on the bed and tucked the small bottle into Nev's hand. Then he gave him a hopeful look and asked if he was ready.

This time Nev opted for an internal sigh of relief then smiled and nodded to Max who then crawled a foot or so forward and laid down with an arch in his back that left his ass very much exposed. Nev noticed Max was shaved and wondered when that had happened.

Nev was less at a loss for where to start with this. He had done anal with a few girls so at least he had some experience with this. He popped the lid open and squirted a generous drop onto his middle finger. Max was very lucky he had found some lube. He had, completely by accident wink wink, wrung the wrong hole with some sorority girl and she yowled like she had been stabbed. So he could only imagine how painful it actually was.

He had barely touched Max with his lubed finger before Max shot up as if he had changed his mind. He looked a little embarrassed when he saw that it was just Nev's finger but said, "Um, so, this... is my first time. I just wanted you to know." Then he met Nev's eyes, "I wanted you to be the first."

Nev snapped the cap of the lube back on and made sure to keep his lubed hand out to the side while he pulled Max in for a kiss. Nev smiled and repeated Max's earlier dominating words of "you know I' m not going to hurt you." Even though that was a promise he didn't think he was going to be able to keep it seemed to calm Max down enough to lay back down.

"Relax," he said as he eased his hand back down. "It's a lot more enjoyable if you relax."

This time the lube was warmer and Nev massaged the outer rim before dipping a finger inside. Max let out a little gasp and Nev wondered what kind of sounds he was going to make when it was more than just a finger. Nev pulled out and applied a little more lube. He massaged deeper this time trying to get Max as wet as possible. God, he didn't want this to hurt him.

Satisfied that he had applied enough lube he went to put some on himself and realized he wasn't hard. All this worrying about not hurting him and talking Max down had talked himself down in the process. He silently cursed and in doing so finally took a good look at the bottle of lube. Strawberry flavored. A smile crept across his face. He had never given a rim job before but he did love strawberries. Pun very much intended.

He let out a devious chuckle which caught Max's attention. He turned his head to ask what but before he could get the word out he was shocked by 1) Nev not being beside him like he was a second ago and 2) something amazing that was happening to his rectum. His eyes rolled back and he moaned. Nev was tonguing his asshole and he was insanely happy that he had shaved earlier. He gripped the plush comforter with both hands and buried his face in it. He was so not expecting this. So much for Nev being shy.

This did exactly what Nev had hoped it would do. He was now standing at attention and very much ready for action. Plus, Max looked amazingly appealing face first in the bed gripping the sheets.

"Ok, are you ready?" Nev grabbed the bottle and applied a generous amount to himself making sure his hand was saturated as well.

Max turned his head towards Nev and watched him ready himself. This was finally going to happen. It is rare when losing your virginity goes exactly as you had planned, and though he wasn't a virgin by the dictionary definition, Nev was definitely about to be heading into undiscovered territory. Max nodded him on and Nev readied himself behind him.

Once again Nev's heartbeat kicked up in pace. Max's face was dead ahead again and Nev wished he could see his face. Then again, no he didn't. Though the pain wouldn't last long, he didn't want to see that look on his face.

There was no looking back now. This is what Max wanted. So that's what Nev thought of in that first thirty seconds or so.

Max was prepared, or so he thought. Nev wasn't nearly as big as him so he didn't imagine taking him was going to be that painful. Everything he had read on the internet about how to make it the least painful for your first time and the best position to be in couldn't prepare him for the real life experience. The explosion of pain was like nothing he had experienced before. He wanted to scream but the only noise he could get out was a choked cry. Good God, how manly was that? But there was time to worry about recovering his manhood later. Nev said he wasn't going to hurt him and he was very obviously failing. But then Max felt a hand clutching his and Nev's body lowering to his. He immediately felt bad for thinking that. Nev was trying his best to make it less painful.

Nev was clutching Max's hands now and trying his best to settle into a steady stride. That was easier said than done consider he was clenching and didn't realize it which made it very hard to move. He was already tight so when he did clench Nev had to really work. Nev dipped his head and kissed the base of his neck. The close proximity seemed to make him relax a little and with this tiny relief Nev quickly found a steady stroke. Max turned his head to the side and moaned and Nev let out a moan of pleasure and relief of his own.

Max had been just about to tap out. He didn't want to think about what that would mean for them, he just wanted the pain to stop. But when Nev lowered himself and got into a steady stride the moan of pleasure that escaped him was shocking even to himself. Holy shit. All of a sudden it felt... really... really... He couldn't even finish that thought. His eyes had rolled so far back that he was seeing fireworks. Waves of pleasure were rolling through his abdomen like he had never experienced before.

Nev had lifted back up and that hand that was on his was now lifting his hips back up that had dipped. Max arched his back and rose to meet Nev's next thrust.

There was only one thing that could make this perfect and as soon as he thought it Nev was there like he had read his mind. His hand still had lube on it and it was being wrapped around the base. Max whimpered. Nev hadn't even gotten in one stroke and Max knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Nev lowered himself again and gripped Max's hand. Max loosened his grip on the blanket and intertwined his fingers with Nev's. Nev's other hand was swiveling up and down his shaft and after a few strokes Max was reaching orgasm. He had heard stories that men don't orgasm the way women do but he was quite sure if it was more intense than this then they could keep it. He let out a long high pitch moan and his legs shook as he came on the comforter. If Nev hadn't still been holding him up he would have fell in it.

Hearing the sound Max made when he came and feeling him shake sent Nev over the edge. He shuddered and gripped Max's hips. His own waves of orgasm flowed like electricity down his body and each throb expelled the last bits of Nev's energy into Max.

Nev pulled out and fell over onto his side taking Max with him. Nev rolled over to lay on his back and to give Max more room. Max rolled towards Nev and rested his head on his chest. Nev instinctively wrapped his arm around Max and cuddled him close.

12