Never a Dull Moment Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this embarrass you," he asked calmly after noticing the direction of her gaze.. "If it does, I'll not come out so thinly clad, again."

"I'm not embarrassed," she replied. "I was just taken off-guard. I wasn't expecting you to be quite so much at home. But you look nice," she finished almost lamely.

"I'm not at home," he stated with sparkle in his eyes. "I'm with you."

She noticed his cock beginning to stir. Not quite ready to deal with that much 'at- homeness,' she ventured, "If we have the time, I think I might take a bath."

"We have plenty of time," he said. "While you bathe, I'll make reservations for supper tonight."

Marla took a long, slow bath and thought a great deal about the situation into which she had put herself. She had known that if she came with Mr. Stewart, that he would expect her to perform sexually for him. She had also gotten the idea that she might be used as a sex toy to further the goals of the company. At home, that had been exciting; here, it had become somewhat scary.

She closed her eyes and let her mind recall the picture of Mr. Stewart's lean, muscular body. As she remembered him standing there in those little briefs, and then stripping out of them and her seeing his taunt, tight buns; her juices began to stir and her nipples began to tighten. She recalled him standing in front of her after his shower, his cock filling the front of his briefs and his big balls forming a pocket below. Her right hand found its way between her legs and her fingers began to rub her already sensitive mound. Her left hand found her right breast and began to knead its firmness.

She was yanked from her revelries by his knock on her bedroom door and him calling out that they had dinner reservations for 7:30 PM. She did not allow herself to sink back into the previous fantasies, but she couldn't stop the excitement that was making her whole body tingle.

Marla dressed in one of her new dresses, a royal blue one with a cris-cross halter top and a bare upper back. Underneath, she wore a royal blue thong with a match ing "half-shell" bra with a low back-strap. Her thigh highs were nude and she put on a new pair of three inch high-heeled sandals. She applied her make-up with care and purpose.

When she stepped out into the living room, she knew that she looked great. The look in Mr. Stewart's eyes confirmed that opinion.

"I'm going to be the envy of the convention," he said with a smile.

"Isn't that the idea," she said coyly.

"It is," he returned, "but I wasn't sure you'd catch on so quickly."

"I'm a smart girl," she retorted.

"Let's see how smart," he responded. "What are you wearing underneath?"

Marla hesitated only a second, then she pirouetted smartly, causing her dress hem to fly out, revealing the tops of her thigh highs a little above mid-thigh. After the twirl, she looked at him expectantly.

"You remembered the thigh highs," he said. "How about the rest?"

Marla reached down, took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it to her chin. Mr. Stewart's eyes lit up when he saw the royal blue panties.

"Thongs?" he asked.

Dropping the front hem, Marla turned her back to him and, bending over, flipped the back hem of her dress over her back revealing her smooth flanks and tight ass cheeks separated by the thin blue thong.

Mr. Stewart moved close behind her and ran his hand over her bare butt. A moan escaped from his lips as he stroked her soft, smooth skin.

When he stepped away, Marla stood upright, turned and asked, "Want to see the bra?"

"I want to see it all eventually," he stated. "But the bra will do for now."

Reaching behind her neck, Marla unfastened the halter top, which criss-crossed in front across her breasts, and dropped it in front. Her perfect breasts with distended aureolas and nipples were nicely displayed on the half-shell bra.

Mr. Stewart seemed mesmerized by the sight as he stepped back to her and reached up to stroke the luscious orbs. This time it was her turn to moan in pleasure at the long awaited touch.

"That's nice," he barely whispered.

"Yes it is," she returned, luxuriating in his touch.

Snapping out of it, he reached down for the two ends of her halter top and, lifting them, said, "We better go or I may just take you right here and now."

"I wouldn't mind," she said dreamily lost in the sensation of the moment.

"There will be plenty of time for this later," he said definitely.

Turning her, he re-fastened the top behind her neck, then he bent slightly and kissed its nape. Marla turned and slipped into his embrace where they kissed long and deeply.

After breaking the clench, he asked if she needed to redo her lipstick.

"I wore the kind that doesn't rub off so easily," she said brightly. "I didn't know what to expect from this evening and I didn't want to be caught without."

"Smart girl," he repeated.

"And the smarts are only part of what you're getting," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

For dinner that evening, he took her to a very up-scale restaurant. They were seated in a horseshoe shaped booth which allowed them to sit near each other. Marla thought that she was feeling like she did when she used to date. The primary differences being: 1) she had a husband at home; 2) she was very sure she would be having sex at the end of this date.

The atmosphere was subdued, allowing them to talk and get to know each other. He wanted to know all about her. He asked questions about Shawn and their marriage. She still didn't tell him, however, that Shawn was aware of exactly why she was being taken on the trip. But she was pleased that he wanted to know so much about her.

Finally she turned the conversation to him. She discovered that he had been engaged at one time, but that he had been left practically at the altar. He said that he still planned to marry but was in no great hurry.

She remarked that maybe that was because he was getting too much without marriage. Very soberly, he retorted that marriage was very little about sex and so much more about relationship.

As they continued to talk, she discovered a depth in him which she had not expected to find. He really was concerned about the health of the company and the lot of the common employee. She was touched by his caring.

After the meal, he asked her to dance. As she slid into his arms, it seemed like she belonged there. Deep in the back of her mind, she hoped that she was not falling in love with this guy and endangering her marriage. But the sensations of his body holding her pushed all other thoughts from her mind.

As his hands roamed over her bare upper back and sensitive lower back; as her breasts touched his chest and her crotch continually came in contact with his crotch, the tingle that she had felt since meeting at her house and had intensified since the scene in the room, had now turned into raw, throbbing need.

Just as Marla was about to suggest that they go back to their suite, Mr. Stewart was spotted by someone that knew him. A man of average height approached them as they danced, tapped Mr. Stewart on the shoulder and with a big grin asked, "May I cut in?"

Surprised but not shaken, Mr. Stewart bowed graciously with a big smile and replied, "Of course.

To Marla he said, "Marla, meet Mr. Jack Thompson, one of our favorite customers. Jack this is Marla, my new administrative assistant."

"Now don't take her far," he quipped to Mr. Thompson.

Mr. Thompson spun Marla around and moved her out into the middle of the floor as Mr. Stewart walked back to their table. Mr. Thompson was a skillful dancer and handled himself and Marla very well around the floor.

Marla noticed that his eyes never left hers, yet he always seemed to know where to take them without bumping into anyone. She also noticed that his right hand was feeling at home on her bare back.

"What company are you with?" she finally asked, breaking the silence between them.

"I own JESCO," he said confidently. "Old Art has been trying to get more of my business for several years now," he continued with a mild smirk.

"Why hasn't he been able to get it?" she asked innocently.

"He's never been able to give me anything more that his competitors," stated the businessman flatly. "The top five companies all offer an excellent product, but he just hasn't been able to convince me that it was in my best interest to switch."

The song ended and Mr. Thompson walked her back over to the table. Mr. Stewart asked him if he'd like to join them for a while. Mr. Thompson accepted and went to get his drink.

"Showtime, Baby," Mr. Stewart stated. "I've been trying for years to get more of this guy's business. I've never been able to get it though."

"Why?" she asked her boss.

"I've never had any leverage to get him away from the company he uses now," he replied.

"What kind of leverage do you need?" she asked, believing in the back of her mind that she really knew the answer.

"Maybe you," he answered just as Mr. Thompson returned to their table.

Mr. Thompson slipped into the end of the horseshoe shaped table and slid around to the top of the shoe where he sat right next to Marla. She was now sitting between two attractive men and felt like the prize in a testosterone contest.

The two men talked amiably about business in general for a few minutes, then Mr. Stewart began a very low key sales pitch. As he began talking about Mr. Thomp son doing business with his company, Marla felt Mr. Thompson's leg brush against hers. Next came a gentle pressure of his thigh against hers. She did not move her thigh away in fact, Marla returned the pressure Mr. Thompson was exerting against her.

As Mr. Stewart continued, she felt Mr. Thompson's left hand slip onto the middle of her right thigh. She knew that this was no accident and almost reached down to remove it. Catching herself just in time, she remembered why she was there and allowed him to stroke her upper leg from outside her clothing.

"Anyway," said Mr. Stewart, as Marla's attention suddenly snapped back to what was being said, "Think about it and maybe we can get together tomorrow night in my suite and negotiate some more."

Looking at Marla, Mr. Stewart said, "We probably ought to get back and get our stuff ready for tomorrow, Marla."

After taking their leave of Mr. Thompson and the restaurant, while riding back to their hotel, he commented to her quietly, "If I had let him have you for the night, we could have cemented the deal tonight."

"Why didn't you?" inquired Marla. "I thought that was part of why I was here."

"It is," answered Mr. Stewart. "But he'll come around tomorrow night with his tongue hanging out. Tonight, I wanted you for myself. Do you mind?"

"I'd be a liar if I told you I didn't know that's also why you brought me," she replied almost demurely. "And no, I don't mind. I've been looking forward to tonight, myself."

To Be Continued...

12