Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen Bill she's only just been popped." Eddie walked over to her and stuck his hand between her legs and squeezed her pubis.

"Look at this. Pink cum. What does that suggest to you. Right? She was a fucking virgin until I popped her cherry not ten minutes ago. Now you're going to suck her off until she cums and then I'm going to fuck her again and then you and the guys can fuck her too. But I want good pictures, so that if she thinks of telling, we'll make sure everyone in the school see's them. Ok, get between her legs. And Bart, let's get some stills and video of her cumming. For the next fifteen minutes Donna was manhandled around so that they could get the best shots of her being licked by Bill.

"How does she taste Bill."

"She tastes bloody good. Especially bloody. I love them when they're fresh like this. Her smell just makes me hard. As soon as she cums I'm going to fuck her."

"No you're not I'm going to fuck her first. You can have sloppy thirds. Wait a sec I think she's cumming. Let me squeeze her tits while she cums. Oh yeah, she's really rocking and rolling. Keep her going Billy. Geez, look at her nips. They're just as hard as acorns. Quick Sam, while she's cumming stick your fingers up her cunt. How is she?"

"She's slicker than a hog in mud Eddie. Better stick her now while she's still cumming. Oh shit, look at the pink. She's really fresh."

At this juncture Eddie lay on Donna and began to fuck her fiercely. Drawing sharp cries of pain and passion from the girl. The tape ended with flurry of snow and white noise. Brad lay back his head trying to puzzle through his courses of action but soon fell asleep.

Brad woke to the sound of the phone. The clock radio on the counter showed it to be 1:30 am. Brad dragged himself to the phone and mumbled.

"Hello?"

Someone was breathing into the phone but didn't speak.

"Hello?" Brad asked again. He hesitated hanging up because he sensed that he shouldn't.

"If you don't speak I will have to hang up."

"Brad?" A timid voice said.

"Yes?" He answered. He could hear quiet sobs on the other end of the line.

"Brad, it's me, Donna."

Brad's heart surged and then sank almost immediately. All he could say was.

"Donna?"

"Yes. I had to call." She sobbed. "Mum talked to me. She said you had confirmed that I had been there and that you said I was doing a project with a girlfriend."

"I'm sorry Donna. I didn't know what to say."

"It's ok. I just wanted to thank you."

"How are you?"

"Scared. He always wants me to have sex. He's crazy. I wanted to call you but he said if he found out he would kill you and then me and maybe even my Mom. He'd do it too."

"Yeah, I found a videotape in my apartment a few days ago."

"What? Oh no, was it me?"

"Yes."

"What happened. Was he, you know, with me?"

"Yes. He shaved you."

"Oh my god. I feel so indecent. You must hate me."

"I don't hate you Donna. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"He found out I was on the pill and told me I had to stop taking it." She blurted out.

"How would he know?"

"He found them in my purse. He says if I'm not pregnant in two weeks he'll know I'm lying and he'll get me hooked on crack. Then I'll do whatever he wants forever."

"I'm going to pay him $200.00 tomorrow. That should bring me down to $1,200.00, but it's still gonna take me 5 or 6 weeks to get the rest together. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm already hurt Brad and you can't help me anymore." She said somewhat cruelly.

Donna hung up abruptly.

__________

Eddie had told Brad at recess that he wanted to see him in the men's locker room at lunch time to collect his money. So here he was. He opened the door, then crouched behind some lockers when he heard voices. He sneaked a peek around the lockers. It was Eddie and he was talking to someone. Brad was just about to step out when Eddie said.

"Come over here. It's not as though you haven't been in here before."

Eddie reached forward, and pulled Donna into sight. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit and had clearly been practicing her number for the weekend game.

"You smell good when you're sweaty." Eddie said as he pulled up her skirt, kneeled in front of her and buried his nose against her panties.

"Please Eddie," she pleaded with him. "not in here again. Someone's going to catch us."

Eddie ignored her and pulled the crotch of her panties to release the swollen lips of her sex and began tonguing the expanding cleft.

"Come on Donna. You know you love it when I lick your dainty little clit. It adds a bit of spice when there's a danger of being caught. Unbutton your tunic and let me see your tits."

"No, Eddie I don't love it. Please don't make me do it here. You could do this after school as usual."

"You'll never get it will you Donna? You're just a fucking fuck toy. If I say fuck, you fall on your back spread your legs and say 'Oh Eddie, please fuck my sweet cunt'. Now lie down on this bench and get those tits out."

Donna lay on the bench, unfastened her cheerleading outfit, pulled down the front and unsnapped her bra. Eddie, meanwhile, removed her panties and busied himself between her legs.

"Now I want you to practice what I told you."

"Oh Eddie, not that. Please."

Eddie reached up and grasped one of her nipples and squeezed and twisted it.

"Oww. " Donna screamed. "Alright I'll do it."

"Ok, but say it like you mean it."

"Oh Eddie, lick my wet cunt. Stick your tongue in and make me cum. Oh yes, suck my clit. Oh, I love it when you stick your finger in me. Get your big cock out and fuck me. Make a woman of me. Oh yes, squirt your cum into my tight twat and let those little sperm make a mother out of me."

Eddie kept her at this erotic repartee while he thrust his cock deep into her unmistakably moist slick pussy. Brad was shocked when she finally heaved up her bottom and groaned as her cunt wriggled and fluttered around his cock, producing little raspberries as her orgasm took hold.

"Tell me about it Donna."

"Oh god I'm cumming. Stick your cock in harder and fill me with your cum. Oh yes, I can feel your hot spunk filling me. Soon I'll be your little knocked up whore. Ah, ah."

Eddie pulled out of the spreadeagled girl and imperiously sat on her chest, his trickling cock against her face.

"Suck it, you little whore. Get it right in there and lick it clean."

"I've got to go Eddie. I have a class."

"No you don't you've got a free period after lunch we've got another hour to kill yet."

The door from the gym opened and Coach Smith entered. He watched for several minutes while Donna sucked Eddie's cock. Finally Eddie said.

"Hi coach. Well, here she is. Ripe and ready for some jiggery-pokery, but mostly the pokery."

"Oh no." Blurted Donna.

"Oh yes Donna." Said Coach Smith as he walked over to the supine girl and began to stroke her naked sex. "You don't know how long I've wanted to get into this tight pussy. All the other cheerleaders one by one have given up their virginity, if they had one, to me. But you, oh no, you were too innocent to even realize I wanted to fuck you. But you don't look so innocent now. In fact you look utterly enticing with your shaved pussy lips parted that way. Eddie tells me you're almost fertile enough to breed. Perhaps I'll be the first to impregnate you. I hope so."

"People will find out, you'll lose your job."

"I don't think you'll be telling anyone Donna. Besides once they see all the pictures of you fucking people I'll just tell them you seduced me. Who's going to believe a cock-slut whore like you. Too bad I couldn't have been the one to break your cherry, but fresh cunt is fresh cunt."

By the time he had said all this he was lying on Donna, his thick cock pounding into her defenseless pussy. But he was too excited and in seconds unloaded his fecund semen deep into her.

"Oh that was so good. There's nothing better than a tight young cunt that's in training. Here's your fifty Eddie. Same time next week?"

"Sure. She'll still be working off her debt for some time yet."

Coach handed over his money and left.

"Well Donna, that was real good. I'm going to have to get my money into the pool soon otherwise I'll miss out."

"Eddie says that the contraceptive must be right out of your system by now. Soon we'll know for sure. Well I've got a bit of a surprise for you now. Come in boys, she's ready for you. Here's your award for a good performance on the weekend"

The door from the equipment room opened and four members of the football team entered. Doug, the quarterback, Jamal the starting running back, Steve and Joe. Doug was already naked from the waist down and his cock extended stiffly from his hairy crotch.

He didn't even pause to talk to her, but dropped onto the helpless girl and avidly rammed his cock into her. Like the coach he was too anxious and soon squirted his load into Donna's swollen pussy.

"Doug, Doug, you've got to learn to pace yourself." Said Eddie.

"I couldn't help it she's so hot and watching coach drill her like that had me so hot."

"Well, so who's next. Jamal? Now, I don't want to seem racist or anything but Donna here is almost ready to breed and though her mother might accept a little white baby a little black baby might be too much. So you get to be the first person other than Eddie of course to checkout her dainty derriere."

Donna struggled to rise.

"No Eddie, you promised ... you know"

"I promised what? Why don't you tell everyone."

"Please Eddie, don't ..."

"Tell them Donna. What was our deal?"

"I can't."

"Tell them Donna!" Eddie said more sternly.

"You told me you wouldn't ... uh ... make me do that if I used the vibrator."

"And where did I tell you that you had to put the vibrator?"

"Inside myself."

"Where Donna?"

"In my bottom."

"In your bottom." He said sarcastically. "Now where did you put it?"

"I put it in my ... ass."

"That's right Donna you stuck that dildo up your ass. In fact you've stuck it up your ass every night this week, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Anyway, I'm not going back on our agreement. I told you I wouldn't fuck you in the ass if you fucked yourself up the ass. Right?"

"Right."

"Well I'm not going to fuck you in your ass. Jamal is. Go on Jamal lick her bum. That really heats her up. Doug why don't you make yourself useful by sucking her tits or something. When you've finished licking her ass use this KY gel to lubricate her. I don't want her damaged."

Brad saw Jamal's already sizable cock swell as he crouched between Donna's knees and placed his mouth against her anus. He soon heard slurps that announced his vigorous technique. Eddie came over and whispered in Jamal's ear as a result of which, Jamal slid to one side, exposing Donna's glistening bottom hole to Brad's view. Then taking one finger, he pressed it slowly into the tight orifice. Donna gave a subdued cry as Jamal's finger penetrated entirely and began a slow circuit of the tight sphincter. He had poked it in and out of her for some minutes before Brad noticed that he was now employing two fingers. He leaned over her and began to lick her clitoris while his fingers pierced her tender bottom ever faster. Eddie came over and dribbled some KY onto Jamal's fingers, which was then administered to her expanded hole. At last, Jamal could wait no longer and, standing up, threaded his cock into her bottom to the staccato sounds of Donna's incoherent cries.

"Uh ... it hurts. No, no ... oh no. Please ... not there ... oh please."

Once Jamal was buried to the hilt in her, Eddie knelt to one side of her and licked and sucked her clitoris greedily and the only sounds that were heard for some minutes were the slap of Jamal's thighs against Donna, the loud slurps of Eddie's mouth against Donna's vulva and the periodic squawks from Donna that at first tortured, moderated to muted moans that communicated a sense of responsiveness that belied their anguish. Donna's labia expanded and contracted like a fish's mouth with each thrust into her bottom. Threads of clear semen oozed spasmodically from her dilated vagina until with muffled groans, her hips heaved and shuddered as Eddie's impassioned attentions conquered any reticence she might have entertained.

Jamal's face betrayed his orgasm as he thrust deep into Donna's ass. As soon as Jamal had withdrawn, Joe immediately engaged her cunt and humped her mercilessly until incredibly, Donna again climaxed with a series of raspy groans and then it was Steve's turn. Steve lay on the bench and told Donna to sit on his cock and fuck herself. Brad watched, shocked and disheartened as Donna bounced energetically up and down on Steve's cock. The small cries and expression on her face showed resignation to a future of sexploitation, as Steve's face registered fulfillment as his cum inundated her already overflowing cunt.

When Eddie finally pulled Donna off Steve he wasted no time in pulling her vaginal lips apart so that the trapped semen gushed out to create a pool on the floor.

"God you're messy, Donna. Well you'll just have to clean it up. We wouldn't want one of our star players to slide on your slippery cum."

Donna looked about for a towel or something to wipe up the offending pool.

"Get down on your knees Donna and lick it up. Make sure you get it all and I'll exercise your cunt while you work."

Eddie helped Donna to her knees and pushed her head toward the puddle as he pulled out his cock and rammed it into her from behind.

Brad watched heavy-hearted as the young girl lowered her head to the floor and began to lap up the mess while Eddie entertained himself with pussy. Later, he stood her up and said.

"Well look at the time. I thinks it's time for chemistry isn't it? You better get going."

Donna hurriedly threw on her cheerleader outfit and fled the room, tears running freely down her cheeks.

In minutes the football players were gone too and Eddie sat down on the bench that had so recently been the site of Donna's humiliation.

"So Brad, " Eddie said "I saw you hiding back there. She's really mastering her homework. She'll be a real fuck doll when you get her back. If, you get her back. I think she's beginning to warm up to me don't you think. You'll love the video I dropped off at your apartment. So what have you got for me?"

Brad came out from behind the lockers.

"I brought a $1,000.00."

"Good, real good. OK, you owed $1,400.00 at 10% a week and you've owed it for 4 weeks. So that's $2,050.00 minus $1,000.00 ... $1,050.00. Your slut has earned you $400.00. That's geez, 80 fucks in only four weeks ... 20 fucks per week. I guess that'll mean I've got her for another three or four weeks. If she works 4 hours a night she can fuck 12 guys a day, 80 guys a week. Maybe you could get her back in two weeks. No, I think I'll keep her to 20 a week. That way she'll be my fuck toy for at least another few months."

Brad lunged at him.

"Hey, hey. Touch me and I'll raise your debt. You may never get her back."

Brad backed away.

"So anyway as I was saying your slut, actually, my slut earned $400.00. But, I got to charge you training and expenses. So far I've put in 30 hours of training at the discount rate of $15 bucks per hour and I've spent $300.00 on vibrators, dildos and drugs for her. So you owe an extra $600.00. So let's see $2,050.00 plus $750, minus $1,000, minus $400 makes $1,536.00. By the end of next month you will owe me $1,690 + $600, $2440. If you pay me $1,000 and Donna earns $400, you'll owe me $1,040. The month after that you should be down to about $500 and the month after that she'll have cleared you a profit of $100. Yes, I can see I'll still be keeping Donna for quite a while yet."

Brad reddened with anger but he realized that Eddie could do bad things to Donna. Much worse than what he had done so far.

"What do you mean drugs?"

"Oh right now just mild ones you know, like ecstasy, a bit of coke. Works like a charm for opening her legs. Some stimulants to keep her up and some sedatives to bring her down when she gets all wound up. But give me grief and I could just as soon hook her on something that would make her really willing."

__________

Mrs Canby had called him a week ago to ask if he knew where Donna was staying. When he had replied that he did not she had burst out crying saying that Donna had left her a note saying she was going to stay at a friends for a few weeks and not to call her.

But, given what he had just witnessed Brad knew that Donna was now totally in Eddie's hands and he would have to find her. He knew that Eddie had her and he was going to find out where she was. He turned on his heel and started to leave.

"When can I expect some more?"

"Next week. I get paid Friday."

"Great I'll expect you then. I'll have Donna put on a show for you. Soon she'll put out for anyone, except you of course. You'll just have to get used to watching."

After school Brad ran his jobs around and arrived home at 9:00 PM. The answering machine was blinking it's light off.

"Beep"

"Hi Brad, it's Mrs Canby. I just wanted to apologize for my call last week. I was so worried. I just wish she had stayed with you. I know you were covering up for her. She sent me a note and wants me to meet with the guy she's staying with. I'm meeting him tonight. I'm sorry you broke up and that you had to cover for her. You're a good friend"

"Beep"

<breathing>

"Beep"

"Please Brad." The frightened voice whispered. "Help me, please."

"Oh God." Thought Brad "I feel so powerless. What can I do?"

"Beep"

"Aah, aah, ahh." The cries punctuated by rhythmic thumps told it's tale all too graphically.

"Hi Brad." Said Donna's voice. "He's ... huh ... fucking me ... huh ... while I speak." There was some whispering. "No Eddie. No." More whispering. "He's ...huh ... shooting ... huh ... his load into me. Oh yes Eddie, ... uh uh uh ... fuck my tender ... uh ... little slit and ... uh ... make me cum ... uh ... fill me up ... with your sperm."

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeep." The dial tone blared.

"Beep"

"Brad, I'm sorry he made me do it. I've only got a second I want ... Beeeeeeep." Donna's voice cut out.

Brad sat down exhausted. Three messages and he was shot.

He walked over and slumped onto the couch and clicked the TV remote. The picture was snowy as though the VCR was on. He pressed play and a picture appeared on the screen. Donna was sitting on a couch in a white room. She was wearing a gray gingham dress, a gray sweater, white ankle socks and buckle sandals. When the voice spoke, Brad was surprised because he had expected to hear Eddie's voice but this was a voice he had never heard before.

"Hi, what's your name?"

Donna looked at the camera.

"Donna."

"Donna. That's a nice name. How old are you Donna?"

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen? That's a good age. You're a really pretty girl Donna. Do you know that?"

"People have told me."

"Well you can take it from me, you are pretty. But, you know, one thing I've found? Even plain girls are pretty when they're young like you. Their skin is clean and smooth. Their muscles are firm and they are typically responsive and receptive to uncovering their intimate feelings. I really like your choice of clothes. You seem hot though. Take off your cardigan and make yourself more comfortable."

Donna blushed and then timidly unfastened her cardigan, removed it and lay it beside her on the couch.

"That's great, now I can see the shape of your body better. Your boyfriend tells me you like undressing yourself for strangers."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Sort of."

"Does your boyfriend know that you're here?"

"No ... Well kind of."

"Does he like you screwing other guys?"

"I ... I don't think so."

123456...8