Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donna I want you to slowly unfasten the buttons on your dress and pull it open."

Donna unbuttoned her dress as directed and pulled it open to reveal her white bra.

"That's really nice Donna. Now pull down the top of your dress to the waist. Wow, that's nice. What size is your bra, Donna?"

"36C."

"And what do have inside them?"

Donna blushed again.

"My breasts."

"Is that what you call them Donna?"

"Yes."

"Well from now on Donna I want you to call them tits. That's what they are. What are they?"

"Uh ... tits."

"Good. They look like nice firm tits too. Pull one out and show it to me."

Donna levered one breast from her bra.

"Wow, that's nice Donna. I think you should take off your bra so that I can see them better."

The camera zoomed in on Donna as she removed her bra.

"Play with the nipples for me. Make them stand up. Yes, that's great. Slide your dress up so I can see your panties. Slip your hand inside them and stroke yourself. Are you wet."

"A little."

"Just pull the crotch aside so I can see your little pussy lips. Oh yes, they're swelling already. Take your panties off now and pull your little pussy lips apart."

Again the camera zoomed in on Donna this time on her parted vulva that showed a glistening of moisture.

"I love bald pussies, they're so clean. Did you shave yourself or did your friend shave you?"

"Eddie shaved me."

The man for the first time walked over to Donna and kneeling down to the side of her began to suck one of her breasts while his other hand stroked the cleft between her legs. His fingers sought out her clitoris and began to circle it slowly. Occasionally he would dip a finger within her vagina and withdraw it moistened with her vaginal juices and make her suck his finger.

"Do you like your flavor Donna. Your cunt is really getting wet isn't it. That's good," he said as again two fingers kneaded her raised clitoris, "lean back and enjoy the feeling. You are starting to feel your orgasm building aren't you? Oh yes, I can feel your legs stiffening. And this little clit is as hard as a rock. That's right Donna. Let it build. Oh I can feel you relaxing."

Now the man had two fingers entering her vagina as his thumb pressed her clitoris strongly. Then suddenly he stopped.

"Now Donna, play with yourself. Cum for me."

Donna reached down with her hands and as the man nibbled her breasts and throat as he prodded his fingers into her and parting her labia with one hand she rubbed her clitoris furiously with the other until with little grunts and thrusting thighs she climaxed.

The image merged into a new scene. Donna was pushing a vibrator into her cunt, while she sucked the man's cock.

"Now Donna I hear you've been practicing something new. I want you to show me."

Donna looked spaced out. Her expression like someone too drunk to know or care.

"Eddie promised I wouldn't have to."

"But, you want to show me don't you?"

"I don't know. He said I didn't have to."

The man reached his hand down and began to stroke Donna's ass.

"Let me see you do it Donna. I hear you can do it so well now. Remember how you did it yesterday."

"I didn't want to. They made me."

"How many of them were there?"

"Four."

"And you did it with them all?"

"Yes, but they forced me."

"I saw the video Donna. You looked like you sort of enjoyed it once you got going. I would like you to show me how you do it. Do it for me Donna and Eddie will give you one of his nice milkshakes afterwards. You like his milkshakes don't you?"

Donna nodded as she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and began to rub it over her ass, until little by little it widen and she was able to press the shaft inside.

"Oh Donna you are good at it. That's right keep going while I fuck your cunt. Oh yes, that's good."

The man shoved his thick cock in and out of Donna while she impaled her ass on the vibrator. For minutes all that was heard was the harsh breathing until with tiny whimpers, Donna heaved her hips violently and the man ejaculated into her.

Eddie appeared with a glass in his hand.

"Well done Donna you deserve a special milkshake."

Donna reached out her hand but Eddie slapped it away.

"Don't be so pushy. You know what you have to do first."

"Please Eddie I need it."

"You know what to do."

Donna crawled over to Eddie and unfastened his pants and released his cock, which she began to work with her hand. Once it was hard, she turned away and raised her bottom. Eddie kneeled behind her and slowly, proficiently forced his cock into her tight ass hole. Not until he was finished did he give her the drink, which she drank greedily and then seemed to fall asleep. While she was in this comatose state Donna was posed and photographed, recurrently fucked by several men who gifted their sperm to her.

The image dissolved to a new scene. A more alert looking but altogether naked Donna was reclining against some pillows. Eddie spoke.

"So Donna this is your seven week anniversary. Now before you tell everyone your good news, I want you to stand up and turn sideways to the camera. That's good now stroke your belly. Is it a bit fatter perhaps? A little rounder and plump? Is it all the cum you've been swallowing or is it something more scandalous. Now tell them your news."

Donna looked disturbed but at last she spoke.

"My period is late. It should have started eight or nine days ago."

"Well Donna I have brought a pregnancy test so we can find out whether your growing tummy is caused by eating too much cum or by sucking too much of it into your cunt. Just shuffle to the edge of the bed and pee on this stick."

"The cup's too small. It'll overflow."

"Well you better not let it then. Come along now."

Donna sat on the edge of the bed and Eddie placed the cup between her thighs. Then with a rapid gurgle, Donna peed into the cup. Some ran over the top but she was able to prevent the worst of it.

"Now all we need to do is wait. But, while we're waiting we can fuck. Oh yes, you're really getting quite a flair for spreading those legs apart."

Donna scooted back until her back was against the pillows, held her legs wide open so that her labia split open and waited submissively until Eddie shucked off his pants and plunged his cock into her bulging sex. For the next five minutes all Brad could see and hear was Eddie's cock furiously ravishing Donna's vagina and the slap of their stomachs as they collided together with each thrust. As Eddie withdrew, Brad observed the trickle of semen that flowed from her distended slit.

"Time to check the stick now." He said gleefully as he picked up the tester from the night table. Donna tried to crawl over to see, but Eddie pushed her back roughly.

"Now let me read the instructions. Holding the test stick by the grip with the tip pointing downward and the result window facing away from your body, place the tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. I think we did that part OK. Lay the stick on a flat surface with the result window facing up. That seems not too tough. You may soon see a pink color moving across the result window to indicate the test is working. Well I can't say whether it did that or not because you were too busy fucking me and I didn't get a chance to check. If there is a pink line the test is negative and you may not be pregnant. Wait four more days before retesting. If there are two pink lines, congratulations, you are pregnant. Well Donna are you ready to find out the result."

He changed his voice to sound like a presenter at an awards show and said.

"And the number of pink lines is ... wait ... for ... it ... envelope please ... the number of lines is ....... two. Congratulations Miss Donna, you are, up the spout, one in the oven, pregnant."

Donna sat up, tears streaming down her cheeks and said.

"No, no, no. Please no." Over and over as though it were a mantra. As if by saying it, that would make it true. Eddie held the testing rod up as the camera zoomed in on it, showing it to have two pink lines. Brad's heart sank to his shoes as Eddie continued his tormenting rhetoric as he gave the rod to Donna who just looked at it, disbelieving its message.

"What did you expect, you little whore." He said to Donna. "You've had unprotected sex over 120 times in the past six weeks and you must know the dangers of unsafe sex. God knows they gave us all those sex-ed classes in high-school. Unprotected fucking leads to a fat belly and in nine months this little cunt will be stretched even more than it was by Dan's cock. Remember Dan? Boy did he have you turned on and don't deny it, I could tell you liked it. Hey, give me that stick thingy. I wonder if it will change color if I stick it up your cunt. Now you leave it in there for a while and come over here and suck my cock."

The video showed her sucking Eddie's cock while he pushed the testing rod in and out of first her vagina and finally her bum. Brad watched the snow and listened to the white noise for several minutes before he turned off the video and decided that this had gone far enough, fear or no fear he had to do something.

Donna had not been seen at school for the past two weeks and no-one seemed to know where she was. Brad felt sure she was being held captive somewhere by Eddie but he had watched Eddie's apartment for two nights and seen neither hide nor hair of him. He was obviously not staying there right now. That left an awful lot of city to cover. Brad had finally collected the rest of his debt but now he couldn't find Eddie. And he knew why. Eddie was trying to establish, or perhaps already had established his control over Donna through sex, drugs, guilt and fear. Or perhaps he was trying to accumulate more costs he could add to the bill. It was time to act.

He changed into his black leathers and marched out to his bike. With a screech he wheeled out of the alley and out onto the street. For a while he just rode around, but then decided to check out Eddie's pad again. In minutes he was pulling up outside. The apartment was dark as Brad pulled up behind the building and parked his bike. Brad grabbed for the fire escape and climbed up to the third floor which he knew was where Eddie's apartment was. A quick peek through a couple of windows told him which one led into Eddie's apartment and he was lucky enough to find it open, although he had been prepared to break it if it was locked.

He slid the window up and slipped inside. He clicked on his flashlight and shone it around. The place was a mess. Papers were scattered over the coffee table. Dirty dishes littered every available surface. Brad stepped into the kitchen and had his first shock. Like a mockery of family life, the fridge was covered with pictures. But, unlike the children's drawings of children or photographs of children, these were photographs of Donna in every humiliating stage of her persecution and ultimate surrender.

More telling however, was that Eddie was obviously not keeping Donna here. A bang in the corridor spooked Brad and he looked for somewhere to hide in case this was Eddie. Looking around quickly he realized that the balcony was the only safe place. He climbed out the window again and, leaving the window partially open he crouched down. The apartment door banged open and Joe and Sam stomped in.

"Jesus, what a night." Said Joe. "I thought those guys would never leave. Come on Sam. Help with his case."

"What's Eddie gonna do. I heard the kid was gonna pay him off."

"Come on Sam you must be joking if you think Eddie is going to give her up. Maybe when she's all used up or so strung out on drugs he can't trust her anymore. Why do you think she's not here?"

Look at these pictures Sam. Remember when she went berserk that first time when I fucked her ass. Called Eddie every swear word she could think of. 'You promised me you wouldn't do that' she said. 'Yeah but I didn't say Joe wouldn't do it. Just you push up that ass you whore and be buggered like a woman. 'Course she doesn't put as much of a fight now does she? Just rolls onto her belly and lifts her tail."

"Yeah, but I thought it was better when she struggled more and she was so tight it made your cock tingle. Now she's just like any other whore."

"Well no point worrying about it now. We'd better get back. Got some interesting customers today."

The door banged shut and the two men left. Brad knew what he had to do. By the time the two abductors drove by in a new Honda Accord, he was sitting on his bike at the end of the alley. He pulled out behind them and keeping two cars between him and them, followed them.

For twenty minutes he was led across town until the Honda ran a red light and Brad was left stranded. He strained his eyes watching them drive away, but thought he saw them turn left onto Orchard but wasn't sure until he finally got there and speeded down it. Nothing. He drove up and down Orchard several times hoping to catch sight of the metallic blue car. But, they were gone.

Brad was mad with himself. He should have just blasted through the intersection. But, his hunch was that if he had they had noticed him they would have taken off, and the effect would have been the same, or worse. He stopped at the corner of Session and decided to go and have a burger at a fast-food place he could see. He pulled into the lot and parked around the back and walked to the door.

He nearly had heart-failure when he looked inside and saw Eddie sitting in a booth, talking to the high school football coach. He ducked back away from the door almost knocking a guy over who was entering behind him.

"Sorry man," he said, "just realized my money's in my car."

The man just grunted and went inside. Brad got back on his bike and waited for Eddie to leave. As Eddie and the coach pulled out of the lot, Brad was again close behind. As it turned out he didn't have far to go. Eddie pulled up in front of a clean low rise building and escorted the coach inside. Brad gave them a couple of minutes and then followed. Inside he found the building had a security door.

He looked at the mail boxes. No Eddie James. He examined the names. F. Grainger, probably not. S. Willy, maybe some play on words. Would he keep his own initials. No-one with the initials E. J. What about Donna's name Donna Canby. No such luck. A. Horse, C. Shaftesbury & T. Knight, W. Simpson, H. Harder. If you thought about it, all these names could be him. Horse, a play on whores. Harder, a play on hard. Wait a minute, C. Shaftesbury & T Knight. If you removed the & what do you get? See shafts bury tonight. Was he right or was he just grasping at straws? Only one way to tell. He pressed the buzzer. A fuzzy voice answered. Joe? Brad roughened his voice.

"Hi Jack, is Amanda there?"

"Amanda's not here and this ain't Jack, but when I said 'open wide' she sure didn't open her mouth." Joe answered and chuckled coarsely.

That was all he needed. Brad knew for certain that this was the right place, Apartment 6. He stood there exhilarated. The intercom crackled and Brad heard Joe say.

"Hi coach, here she is. See you in half an hour. Joe had not turned off the intercom properly and it was broadcasting everything that happened in apartment 6. The door banged and coach Smith started to talk.

"So Donna, I hear you've got a bun in the oven at last. I sensed that was true last week when you opened up this hot little oven for my cock. You were so wet and it was so thick and slippery. Just like today. Oh yes, you can't stand it when I play with your clit can you? Don't wriggle around so much. I want to stick my finger up your hot twat."

Brad could just make out the faint protest from Donna.

"Ah Donna, it's much too late to object now. Given the number of cocks you've milked in here I'm surprised you're still so reticent about sharing it with me. Perhaps I'll have to discipline you again."

At this, Brad heard Donna beg him not to tell Eddie and that she'd be good.

"Play with yourself Donna. Make yourself cum for me and perhaps I'll be quiet. Oh yes, you can really make those fingers move. Stick your finger inside while you're masturbating. Now stick two fingers in. That's enough, I can't wait. Oh, oh, oh. Oh that's so good."

Brad decided he could spoil coach's fun and began to hit the buzzer. Brad heard the coach say.

"What the hell? What is that?"

The intercom crackled and an annoyed Joe said.

"Who is it?"

Brad coughed and in a gruff voice said.

"Hi, is Amanda there?"

"Listen buddy I like I told the last guy she isn't here and if she was she wouldn't want to talk to you 'cause she'd lying on her back humping my brains out."

The intercom clicked but again it was not disconnected. Brad realized that it must be broken or something. He could hear coach arguing about having his concentration interrupted and that he'd be back tomorrow and he better not have to pay anything. Brad ducked out of the vestibule and hid around the corner. After a few minutes he saw the coach storm out of the building followed a few minutes later by Eddie.

Brad knew he was going to need an excuse for getting into the building and then he saw it. On the lawn, a sign advertised a vacancy. He buzzed the building superintendent who came down and let him in.

The apartment for let was located on the third floor, apartment 10. On their way past the second floor he saw the door to apartment 6. After the superintendent had showed him the apartment which was much better than his own Brad asked whether there were any apartments to let on the second floor, as he didn't like to live too high up. The superintendent grunted and said he wished there were but they would be unlikely to move.

"Oh," said Brad "bad tenants?"

"Well I don't know they just give me a bad feeling. What with all the comings and goings. Guys appearing and leaving at all hours. Actually this apartment is right over top of them. They must have parties every night with the number of people who come in and leave late."

"How many people visit?"

"Well, the other night I counted ten. But it beats me what they do in there. They don't play loud music or anything, but it just doesn't feel right. I tried to get in to check out the place one day but some big guy told me they weren't having any problems but to give them a 24 hour warning if I needed to get in. Well that's what their lease says so I had to let it go for that day. So I told them one day I needed to get in the next day. The apartment was virtually empty, but it was weird. There are always lots of people, but hardly any furniture, just a big bed in the bedroom, a couch, a table, a couple of chairs. And the place smelled odd. Not musty as much as musky, as though they had animals or don't wash very well. You know the smell you get in locker-rooms at the rink or at a swimming pool. But I know they don't have any animals so I can only guess they don't wash too well."

"So they have lots of girlfriends in and stuff."

"No, that's odd too. Only guys visit. Maybe they're faggots or something or making drug deals but that smell wasn't drugs it was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Not that I have anything against people like that you know."

"Like what?"

"You know, gays."

"So they're all guys live there?"

"Yeah, never seen a girl visit once."

"Well I like the place. What is the construction like here. Is it concrete block?"

"It's concrete walls and wood floors so sound travels up and down but not sideways."

"I'd really like to see how it is living here but I'm unsure about, you know the weirdo's. Could I rent say for a month, or till the end of the month and see what I think?"

"Well, I can't rent it till the beginning of next month, so I could give you a few days cheap in it to see if you like it. As you can see it's partially furnished. If you could tell me by the end of the month?"

123456...8