Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Coach Smith talked, Joe was having a leisurely grope of Lori's woolly vulva while he continued to hold her leg up high. Lori was stunned. Her mother masturbated for the coach. How could she? How could he? He promised her that he loved her that she was the only one for him.

"The next day Jessica showed up promptly at noon and coach escorted her into his office and locked the door. Jessica told me that knew what I wanted her to do but she had decided that she couldn't do what he wanted just to get her daughter on the team. I was prepared for this so I told her to sit down while I showed her something. I booted up the computer and pressed play. Jessica got to see herself in HD splendor as she masturbated for me. The pictures that showed me kissing and fondling her tits showed how she had willingly participated. I told her strip naked and get up on her back on the massage table. She was in tears begging me not to hurt her as she stripped down. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. A minute or so later she was lying on the table and I was lying beside her. I stroked her belly, tickled her pussy, sucked on her nipples until they were red and stiff. I had her kiss me and play with my cock until it was stiff and then came the best part. I had her kneel over me and give me a blow job while I suckled on her pussy. She may have been nervous but she came twice while I licked. Then when I came I made her swallow it down. I could tell she was embarrassed when I turned her around and made her kiss me with her cum sticky lips. My fingers played with her pussy which was now sopping, ripe for fucking and then before she could react I rolled onto her and shoved my cock deep inside her. If I hadn't had my hand over her mouth her scream would have been heard round the school. Soon I had a good rhythm going as she begged me not to cum in her. Of course, I told if she cooperated and worked with me I would pull out before I came. After a while I could tell she was getting into it and I was getting really close. I bent her legs up to her chest and began to bang into her powerfully. I could feel her cunt squeezing down on me as she started to cum and then I unloaded everything I had built up deep inside her as she moaned her appreciation. Then I fingered her to another climax. We lay there for some minutes before her hand reached down to her pussy and she started to cry again. You promised, she said, you promised you wouldn't cum in me. I told her I could tell she loved it and that was just the price you pay for fucking. She didn't complain about me cumming in her the second time. She wanted the relationship to end there but I told her not if she wanted our fucking to remain a secret. We've been fucking two or three times a week since then. We did it a couple of times in her house, but that's way too dangerous. So we hook-up at that motel out on Lauderdale. The staff know me so I have a regular room I can have there. After about a month she told me that she thought she might have one in the oven and she wasn't sure whether I did it or her husband. That was good news because up until then she made me wear protection. I immediately drove her over to the drug store and we picked up a pregnancy kit. Back in the motel room we confirmed that she had a bun in the oven and now that she had no excuse for not fucking bareback I spent the next few hours filling her with cum. So don't you think that's nice Lori. You're going to be a sister or brother to my baby. Jessica always kept pumping me to find out far other moms were going to keep their kid on the squad. Of course, you have to be coy and keep them guessing so you can keep lowering their resistance to new sluttiness. I keep them guessing and by suggesting that other moms are putting out more and soon, they're sucking back protein shakes, doing missionary, doggy, on top, scissors, bent over the bed and the big one for most of them, anal. I have one mom who I have had dance a few times at the Pussy Cat Erotic Bar. The last time was only a couple of weeks ago and this time I sold her for a couple of private sessions. She thought she was only going to be dancing for them. Her cunt and ass were pretty stretched and sloppy when I picked her up a couple of hours later. The videos they took should ensure she co-operates for future gigs I've set up for her. Her daughter is a certainly not going to be kicked off the team. Lori's mom has just started what I like to call blindman's bluff sessions. I have a hood that I put on her so she can't see what's happening to her. I have her try to escape my advances but she can't see where I am or where I am likely to do to her. She gets pretty moist as I tickle her pussy or tits. Of course, blindfolded she doesn't realize that I sometimes let other people in to play with her. In the last couple of weeks she's been pretty well claimed by Jamal's big cock. His cock is pretty thick and long and she really cums hard when he pounds it into her after he's got her all stretched out. I'd be surprised if she can even feel her husband's cock anymore."

Lori was moaning quietly, a shocked expression on her face, as Joe sank his fingers into her.

"Yeah, Lori's a juicy one alright. If her mother is anything like this I'm going to love fucking her too. You should feel her cunt, it's magic. Your little story got her really wet down here and now I'm looking forward to trying out the mom too."

"What do you say Lori?" Said the coach. "Are you my fuck toy or should I have you let other sweaty little boys stick their stiff pricks up you."

"I haven't let anyone do that to me except you. You said I was special, that you loved me, but you've even had sex with my mother." She burst out petulantly.

"Well that's good because after today you won't need to worry about that any more. I know that Jamal thinks you're special too and he's really anxious to get his black cock inside you."

Coach Smith moved over to her, leaned over and, putting his hand behind her head, kissed her sleazily. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth as she struggled to break away. But with Joe's restraint this was impossible. Joe trapped her arms as coach adeptly unfastened her cheerleader tunic and uncovered her satisfyingly well rounded tits. Lori squeaked pathetically when coach cupped and squeezed her breasts amorously and wailed piteously when with a quick adjustment, he pulled her tunic down to her waist and liberated her breasts.

Her rubbery nipples sprang up quickly as coach rubbed and pressed them, which stirred him to suck them noisily. Meanwhile, Joe's finger had gained entry to Lori's tight cleft and was revelling in the increasingly responsive cunt.

"Better get her ready Joe. Yes, that's better. All undressed and ready to cum."

Lori stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. Clad only in her running shoes and socks she looked desolate and vulnerable.

"Now Lori, we want to see you do your routine again. And remember this time to get those legs up high."

Again, Lori started her routine.

"Now when she gets to the end of her routine. She finishes with the splits, Joe. However, when she does it this time. I've got a big surprise for her Joe." Said coach as he lowered his sweats to reveal his stiff cock.

Lori's only hesitated a moment as she gazed at his cock and then moved into her final phase of her routine.

"OK. She's going to need some help with this last part. Lift her up and lower her onto my cock. Lori I want to see a nice straight splits."

Joe was only too happy to hold the girl up as he slowly lowered her onto coaches cock. Holding her with her legs stretched like this made her pussy entrance extremely tight. He enthusiastically pried her labia apart so that when it reached the coach's cock, the head of his cock finally popped inside her deliciously taut cunt. Then when he was sure she was in place he let go of her letting her drop abruptly into place. Lori cried out in wonder as coaches cock replaced her deep-seated view of purity with a deep-seated prick.

"Joe, can you get the camcorder and tripod from the bedroom. I'd like to have some lasting souvenirs of this moment."

Joe returned in a few seconds with a camcorder on a tripod and proceeded to focus it on the spreadeagled girl.

"Now Lori, lift yourself up and down on my cock. Joe get a good shot of Lori so there is no doubt who it is and then scan down over her beautiful tight tits down to her gorgeous cunt fucking itself on my cock. Be careful to keep my face out of the picture. Come on Lori let's see you smile."

Lori whimpered.

"You won't, you know, ... into me will you?. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Oh Lori, you are so cute when you're scared. In a few weeks you will have been laid so often you won't even remember who has fucked you, never mind who knocked you up first."

For the next ten minutes a subdued Lori levered herself up and down onto coaches cock until with a gasp, he came copiously and his semen dribbled down his cock as he kept Lori at her task. When coaches limp cock slithered out Joe pulled her off him and dug his fingers into her tender slit.

"Well coach I guess she is no longer a rookie for nookie." Then in a rush of erotic energy rolled her to her back and impaled her with his massive hard-on, spurring sharp cries with each thrust. This time it was her turn to respond as her legs quivered spasmodically in wholehearted heat and her gasps came in short explosions. Then Joe unloaded into her, his massive gouts of semen splashing against her thirsty cervix, which sucked it up into her accepting womb.

"Get over here coach I thinks she's ready for a bit of double action. I want to be first into her cute little ass but no point in wasting well primed pussy."

With vigor, the two men took turns in fucking the young girl until she could no longer remember how many times they or she had cum.

"Oh fuck look at the time. I've got to go." Said Joe finally. "I'm supposed to be guarding Donna."

"Right, well I'll be back to fuck that little whore soon also." Said coach.

"Yeah and I think I'll want to fuck this little tart again too." Said Joe as he kissed her passionately as he played with her wet cunt.

__________

Joe hurried out of the house and fifteen minutes later was being interviewed by detectives Rogers and Janosek.

"So Mr Kosinsky, Joe, I can call you Joe?"

"Sure."

"Mr Kosinsky, you say you live here with a couple of guys?"

"That's right."

"No woman right?"

"Right."

"How do you explain the women's clothing under the bed?"

"Well, sometimes women come over. Sometimes they forget things."

"They forget their bra's?"

"Sometimes."

"I see. How old is this girl in the picture?"

"I'm not sure. Eighteen at least."

"She looks pretty young."

"Well that's what she said. She really wanted it. We had to fight her off." Joe blurted combatively.

"She also doesn't look very happy. Do you often have young girls up here and then take pictures of them."

"Only if they want to. There are some very kinky women around and we're a photographic studio too."

"What's her name? We'd like to talk to her."

"I don't know. She never said."

"You're telling us that a young girl came up here on spec, had sex with you while pictures were being taken of her, didn't have a name and then left. What did you call her?"

"I don't remember her real name it was a long time ago. Maybe it was something like Julie or Lori or maybe Jenny. We just called her slut-girl."

"The calendar on the wall says it was only two weeks ago. She was that forgettable?"

"Well they all think they're really great but they're usually not so hot."

"Who was taking the photograph?"

"He's lying there."

"So Eddie Johnson who, although he's only eighteen, has already been up for two counts of pimping, three counts of theft, eight counts of assault with a deadly weapon has this young girl visit, who is happy to have sex and wants to be photographed but not identified. Was she a prostitute?"

"I guess so. Who else would pose for sex pictures and fuck every guy in the room?"

"Well the reason I ask is that I thought I knew all the young prostitutes in town. It is coincidentally my specialty and it seems unlikely she would not have passed through the office. It's too bad the quality is so poor or I would pass it around to my contacts on the street. Pretty piss poor photographic studio that can't take a recognizable picture of a person. I'm beginning to think that you might have been running a trick pad here. Using a girl you coerced, tricked or just plain kidnapped. If we were to find out that was the case, we would not be very happy with you, not very happy at all. As it is we are going to pull you in for more questioning."

"You got nothing on me. I wasn't even here."

"Really, well I think we're going to do some medical tests on you and find out just what or who you have been doing lately."

Rogers pulled out his Blackberry and called in.

"Yeah, I need a crime scene task force to take this apartment apart ... fingerprints ... DNA ... anything you can think of."

Brad and Donna had barely made it out of the apartment when Joe arrived.

"We'll be safe here for a while but I don't think it would be wise to go back to my old apartment, that's where they'll look first. They probably won't think of looking here, but what about your mother's place?"

Donna looked spaced still but she at least was beginning to sound coherent.

"No we can't go there. Eddie made me write a letter to her asking her to meet him so he could tell her I was living with him. He knows where she lives. I even went to see her. He told me to tell her we were really in love and were thinking of getting married. It almost made me sick to think about it, although I think he actually liked me and he could be really nice sometimes. I especially liked it when he gave me his special milkshakes. But he made crude jokes about my mother when he came back."

"What did he say?"

"I can't tell you. He said mean things while he was you know, fucking me. I think he just said them to humiliate me."

Brad was shocked at her casual swearing. She had always been so untainted before. But, he found himself intrigued by what Eddie might have said.

"I'm your friend Donna you can tell me."

"Well, he said she was almost as good a fuck as me and that you can't beat an experienced woman who hasn't been fucked in five years. That he'd even got her to bend over and stick up her bum to be fucked. That now she liked anal fucking even more than cunt fucking. My mother wouldn't, would she?"

"Don't worry Donna, he was only jerking you around. Now, you have to stay here OK. I need to go back to my apartment and get some things."

"I'm scared Brad. I don't want to be here alone. What if Eddie comes for me?"

"Eddie won't be coming for anyone anymore. You hit him pretty hard. But I can't take you anywhere until we know what we're up against."

" Well, you won't be long will you? I don't like being alone and it's almost time for my milkshake"

"OK, why don't you lie down and rest. There's a bed in the there."

"OK, but don't be long." She reiterated.

Brad led her into the bedroom and she lay down. Brad stayed with her until she fell into fitful slumber. Donna hadn't cried or shown any affection for Brad since he had rescued her, but he knew as she pulled out of her depression she was going to be a mess. He went into the living room and emptied the bag of videotapes. They were all dated down the spine and Brad selected a few from the pile, put them into the bag and went back to his apartment.

While he was getting food and other items he would need in the new apartment he put one of the tapes into the VCR. Despite his disgust at what had happened to Donna, like a person addicted to porn, he was fascinated by what had happened to her. The image that came up was fuzzy and jerky at first. It showed a house with a well lit living room. Gradually the camera moved closer to the house and finally was focused into the living room. Sitting on the couch were Mrs Canby and Eddie. Brad sat down to watch. Eddie got up and opened the window where the camera was situated.

"You don't mind a bit of fresh air do you Mrs Canby, Elizabeth?"

"No," she answered. "I realize that you are infatuated with each other but what is the problem with Donna visiting me? I worry about her."

"Well Elizabeth, it's like this. Donna owes me quite a bit of money so she's offered to work for me until it's paid off. It's night work so she's sort of unavailable right now."

"How much does she owe you? Perhaps I could pay her debts."

"No, I don't think so Elizabeth it's quite a lot with interest and everything. Besides, she's kind of got used to having me around. Especially at night."

"Are you ...?"

"Am I ...?"

"Do you ... are you ... you know ... uhm ... intimate?"

"Oh yes, absolutely, and I can tell you she's quite the hot slut."

"Pardon? What do you mean? What exactly is she doing for you?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you, she fucks for me. Actually she fucks a lot. Sometimes as often as ten times a night. My friends really like fucking young teenagers and she's getting to be quite a professional."

"You bastard."

"Now Elizabeth, I don't think you should call me that. Things could get pretty rough for little Donna."

"I'll get the police onto you."

"I wouldn't do that. She could have a nasty accident."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh yes, it would be quite easy. So I think you better just be quiet about it."

Mrs Canby began to cry. Eddie walked over to her, sat beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be sad Elizabeth. Donna's quite safe for now. Just so long as you cooperate."

He aggressively rested his head on her shoulder as she tried to pull away and said.

"You know you're a pretty good looking woman too for someone who must be pushing 40. I'll bet you've still got a few tricks up your sleeve."

Mrs Canby's head sprang up.

Eddie leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. Mrs Canby reared back and said.

"You monster. You get out of here right now."

"Oh Elizabeth, I think things are going to be pretty rough for little Donna." Eddie said as he stood up and started walking toward the door.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Well I think you could be nicer, a lot nicer." Said Eddie waking back and sitting down beside her again.

This time she didn't draw away as he kissed her. His hand began to stroke the front of her blouse.

"What are you doing?" She asked, panic stricken.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm checking out these superb tits. Although the only true test is when they're stripped."

He began to unfasten the buttons of her blouse until he could touch and caress her pink brassiere.

"Please don't do this to me. I could be your mother" Mrs Canby said her face unable to hide her anguish.

"You could be but my mother's a bag and you're MILF. I'll tell you what. If you cooperate like a good mom. I think I could substantially reduce Donna's debt. Maybe she could be free of her debt much faster."

As he spoke he pulled her blouse off her shoulders and reaching behind her popped the catch on her bra and pushed her down onto her back. In that moment Mrs Canby was naked to the waist and Eddie was enjoying himself licking and sucking her exposed nipples. The camera zoomed on Mrs Canby's skirt as Eddie slipped it up her thighs until her pale green panties were plainly visible.

"I think you should take your skirt off Elizabeth. Your panties feel nice but I would like to see them."

Mrs Canby stood up and reaching back unzipped the skirt and let it slide to the floor. Eddie reached out and fondled the tight bulge her vulva produced in her panties.

"Uhm, nice and squeezable and if I'm not mistaken quite hairy."

He squeezed and pressed her sex until with a flourish, Eddie took the waist band of her panties and hauled them down to the floor exposing her furry pubis to his sight.

1...345678