Never a Ruby So Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came here looking for a fight. I can see it in your eyes. You are the little queen cat in heat only interested in the toms or kittens that play hard to get. I saw the look you gave me when I took the red-haired girl into my arms for a dance.

"So I feel it only fair to warn you that I won't put up any sort of resistance as I may have with the red-haired girl if you'd like to accompany me out. She was inviting, but your beauty and spirit are intoxicating. If you came here for pleasure, my sweet, then it is pleasure you shall have. As much as you can stand and then some, I suspect. But I find playing tug of war rather dull and must admit you've captured my curiosity."

Lost in the labyrinth of his words without Ariadne's guiding thread to aid her return, Evelynn only stood where he'd placed her, full breasts pressed to his chest as her back rested against the cool column. The beat throbbed around her, vibrating her belly and jostling the already excited profusion of butterflies within. One of his hands left her waist, long fingers cupping her chin to tilt her face up toward his, her eyes wide and glassy.

"I'm no child." She hoped her words conveyed the proper amount of bravado she didn't feel, her heart beat rapid as a cornered rabbit's against her breast. "You can preen and pose all you want but I'll warn you now I'm immune to the over the top Peter Murphy bit and it won't get you up my skirt."

"Is that so?"

"Absolutely..." She hesitated as his gentle fingertips stroked her jaw.

"Gabriel," He supplied.

"Gabriel. I'm quite sure that I can handle whatever you throw at me and do it on my own terms." Gabriel's smile was cool and cunning as his hand fell away from her face.

"I fancy a challenge as well from time to time. But tonight, I'm not in the mood for all that silliness. You and I are here for the same purpose."

With a faint spark of amusement in his eyes, the man's hands slid beneath the delicate strands of her fishnet jacket to drift over her breasts with the lightest caress. As he did this, he stepped closer, his eyes meeting hers as the pads of his thumbs started a rhythmic stroking of her nipples over her corset.

Instantly, they began to harden as a delicious tingling spread from the taut peaks to radiate warmth throughout her entire breast, and then rippled out over her body in rich waves of pleasure.

Evelynn was disconcerted. No one had ever managed to elicit such an instant and powerful reaction from either her body or mind. There was something almost narcotic about his touch as if mere physical contact with the seductive stranger was an aphrodisiac beyond anything chemists could cook up in a lab. It was dizzying yet addictive all at once, and the way her pussy began to clench and warm in anticipation was thrilling and somehow unnerving. She had no doubt she'd be soaked if he kept touching her tits and didn't dare dream of what might happen should he decide to grow more bold with his manual attentions.

Gabriel let the very tips of his thumbs circle the slight stiff protrusions, longing to know what the little nubs tasted like as she shuddered through the satin beneath his touch. Evelynn felt herself growing a bit distracted from his skillful fingers and reminded herself that suave goth guys weren't exactly a rarity. Still, there was nothing wrong with a little steamy kiss and cuddle, and perhaps tonight she would find what she needed even if there wasn't much chase involved.

The tempo slowed as the DJ put on something more conducive to the secret moment they shared. Evelynn fought the urge to close her eyes as Gabriel's hands left her tender breasts. The soft whisper of her jacket sliding down over her back and bare arms felt as if she were being caressed by dozens of spider webs.

With the faint light only illuminating the right side of Gabriel's handsome face, Evelynn opened her eyes a bit to watch his expression. She wasn't sure if his smile was one of determination or appreciation as he hooked the smooth edge of the left cup of her corset with one determined fingertip. Slowly, he pulled down the fabric to reveal the firm white swell of her full breast tipped by a pale pink nipple small and puckered with arousal. He felt the almost overwhelming urge to tear away her clothes and tumble to the floor with her; onlookers and establishment rules be damned.

"Immodesty can get naughty little kittens in trouble." Gabriel smiled, forcing her back between him and the pillar. The full length of his body pressed to hers, the smooth texture of his crushed velvet jacket against her tit sending up chills all over her body as her hair tugged cruelly at her neck. Watching as if she were at a distance within herself, Gabriel slowly leaned forward so his mouth was inches from hers. "You're like a little bonbon I just want to unwrap and devour. You know that don't you, love? As delightful as it would be for me to strip you bare here and now, I would rather we left of our own accord than be forcibly escorted out." Cool lips brushed her cheek and she gasped, lashes fluttering. "You have such a pretty mouth. I want to taste it. Shall I?"

Evelynn shuddered, the Decoded Feedback track faded into "Boudiccea" by Faith and the Muse, and Gabriel bent over her, his arms winding tightly around her waist as his mouth sought hers, her bare skin chilled by an errant draft and longing to soak up whatever warmth he had beneath his jacket.

The scent of his cologne moved with him as he kissed the tip of her nose, then moved his lips down to capture her lower lip, giving it a soft nibble before his mouth slanted full over hers and his tongue hungrily sought entrance.

Wine flavored and fervent, Gabriel's kiss sucked the air from her lungs. Capturing her shoulders in a firm grasp, he rubbed the bare silken flesh as he sucked her tongue, his hips pressing against hers as patrons danced, shouted, and laughed around them. But here in this secretly sumptuous alcove, it was just they two and her growing desire to have him all over her nude body like light craving the mystery of shadows.

Evelynn's breath came in hot little pants as she dropped her hands to her side, darkly painted nails creeping to the hem of her skirt. With a moan, she curled her fingertips under the wispy fabric and began to cautiously hike it up until the chilly stone behind her pressed hard and cold against her bare ass. Gabriel noticed her shifting movements and his tongue and mouth slowly withdrew from her, leaving her gasping and shuddering with need.

"Such an insolent little temptress you are!" His smile was genuine and definitely amused. In an instant, he dropped to his knees and Evelynn's eyes widened with panicked excitement as he appraised her body, the pale flesh accentuated by the black thigh high boots and skirt hiked around her waist. Gentle as a soft gust of wind, his fingers pressed against her thighs and she obliged, peering down at him past the swell of her breasts. With a sigh, she pulled her corset back into place as Gabriel bent lower, placing a chaste kiss on her silken delta of Venus. Evelynn sank her teeth into her lower lip as he rose back to his full and formidable height with her jacket in hand, smoothing her skirt into place, and then grabbing her arm in a vice grip strong as steel to pull her through the tangled shadow of dancing couples.

"Tell your dear barmaid farewell," Gabriel's baritone was near her ear as they paused at the bar. He reached into his pocket and tossed a hundred in her direction. The hottie behind the bar grinned and waved Evelynn out the door.

"Vision Thing" began to blare around them as she stumbled to keep pace with her quick-footed companion. But there had been plenty of drinks without plenty of time to digest them, and she wobbled a bit in her heels. Gabriel paused a few feet near the exit.

"Abien, cherie." With a squeak of surprise, Evelynn was lifted and flung over his shoulder as he strode toward the exit. A couple of waiflike young things just entering stopped to gawk as they passed, one elbowing the other and bursting into rapid whispers over the fucking drop dead gorgeous man and the cute girl over his shoulder like some cover photo to a gothic romance novel, then bursting into giggles as he gave his wiggling prize a soft swat on the bum.

"Stop squirming so or I shall leave you here, brat." Gabriel chastised as he strode out into the frosty winter night. "Clearly your manners need a bit of touching up indeed." He made a tisk tisk sound as he strode to the edge of the parking lot. "Flashing your naughty bits and wriggling around on my arm like the little coquette. We shall definitely improve this fractious behavior. Now be a good girl and get in."

With surprising tenderness that only belied his amazing strength, Gabriel set her on her feet beside a sleek black Mercedes.

"Nice ride," Evelynn breathed as he handed her the gauzy jacket. She slipped it on, shivering in the cold as he unlocked the passengers side door, offering her a backward glance, his eyes brilliant and standing out against his pale face, a tolerant smile sculpting his lips as he then stripped his own jacket, handing it to her as well.

"Come along. The night waits for no one." The chivalrous gesture of he giving her his jacket held her in rapt fascination for an instant and she wondered that he wasn't cold in his thin shirt. She wanted to get in but looked cautiously into the shadows at her own late model car.

"But I drove-"

Gabriel rounded the car and jumped into the driver's seat with uncanny speed. The Mercedes purred into life with the obedience of fine engineering. Gabriel turned to peer across the lot to the busy city street, his profile stunning. "All right! All right!" Evelynn flung up her arms in exasperation, then carefully climbed in beside him, thrilling as her skirt rode up her hips, the engine's vibrations doing lovely things to her already awakened libido as she sat with her knees primly together. The seat seemed to embrace her and she closed her eyes as trance blasted from the high-end speakers, the throbbing beat appropriate for the powerful car as it pierced the wintery night.

The jilt as they shot out into the endless ebony night was thrilling, and Evelynn grinned as she leaned against him and wrapped an arm tightly around his spare shoulder, the wind whipping her hair into flowing satin strands from her slightly open window as they raced toward downtown, her position forcing the dangerously short skirt taut across her curators bottom. Gabriel kept his eyes trained on the road, though she hoped he'd risk a glance her way. The cool air rushing in was sobering, but not quite sobering enough and Evelynn felt recklessly randy.

Being so close to her abductor, she marveled at the feast he offered her senses. He smelled delicious. All cologne, soap, and fresh air. His jacket was heaven to touch as she ran the fingertips of her right hand up and down the lapel, and she pressed her cheek to his shoulder, feeling the disturbance in how the crisp fabric of his shirt settled across his back caused by his tucked in hair. Her mouth craved his kiss and her fingertips clutched the lapel of his jacket tighter, trying to anchor herself in the sea of sensuality where she drifted further and further away from reason and practicality. She closed her eyes for a moment to savor the feel of him and the wind on her face as cars whizzed past, then opened them as the traffic increased.

Evelynn looked about to see they'd arrived in the pricey part of town. As she watched, Gabriel slowed and turned onto a side street, then approached a private underground parking garage for one of the swankiest and most posh apartment buildings in town. Not really surprised given his dress and mode of transportation, Evelynn had seen these lofts once. A customer had paid handsomely to have his items delivered and she had been given a pass key and flat number, feeling extremely out of place as she'd traversed the lobby, then caught a lift up to leave the man's clothes at a private entrance flanked by potted orchids. The flat had been one of only two on the floor. She'd dreamed of what the place must look like and wondered how the guy had talked her unyielding boss into such extravagant lengths to return his clothes...

The engine abruptly cut off and she was left to struggle out of her recollections as she tried to climb out of the car. Vaguely, she'd been aware of their circling the garage two or three times, but as she shut the door and glanced around the lot, she was speechless.

There were so many luxury foreign cars here she would have thought it was an upscale car dealership.

"Come along, my kitten." Gabriel's arm encircled her waist as he smiled down at her wide eyes. "As much as I'd love to throw you across the hood of the BMW there, I suspect the owner might object. Particularly if your heels scuffed up that lovely paint job."

Into a glass elevator they went, Evelynn watching as they ascended into the same handsome lobby she'd recently traversed. It came to a stop and he took her across the Art Decco themed room, pausing at the desk to pick up a package, and then starting toward another elevator. This one was sumptuously decorated; walled in smoked glass, carpeted in charcoal gray, and occupied by more potted plants. Her gaze was riveted to their reflection and how they complemented one another. Her mind was made up at that moment. Their union would be spectacular and she hoped there would be a mirror near by so she could watch. Gabriel noticed her studying their reflection and smiled.

"I'm rather fond of the notion as well. And yes, one of my bedroom walls is mirrored." Evelynn jumped as the hairs on her neck began to prickle.

"Uh, I didn't say that out loud did I?" She stared at him, her mind hazy with alcohol. Gabriel advanced and she stepped back directly into one of the mirrored corners. Without a word, his hands came up to capture her face, his fingers gently caressing her temples as his thumbs lifted her chin.

"Don't be scared, love. I won't hurt you..." He paused, arching one delicate brow. "Unless that's what you want."

Evelynn felt as if her thoughts were suddenly trapped in ice. There was no panic. Not even a bit of perfectly deserved curiosity. All she could do was stare into his beautiful blue eyes. The creeping of her flesh was replaced by an acute heightening of seemingly every nerve in her body. Never had she known such an awareness of the way her clothes caressed her body. The brushing of satin against her nipples was almost excruciatingly intense, the swirl of air around her exposed skin feeling as if it were the breath of an ardent lover, and the clenching and tingling of her pussy strong enough to be distracting. "Mmmm. There we are." Gabriel purred, Evelynn's heart pounding in her ears as he moved in to kiss her cheek, then bend lower, trailing his lips up her throat.

"What did..." Her brow furrowed in concentration. What had she wanted to ask?

"There was no conspiracy to lace your drinks. I promise you." The tentative pressure of teeth against her throat caused her bosom to heave. Something was afoot. This was not an ordinary rich eccentric by any means. There was...

The elevator car came to an abrupt halt. Gabriel only wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her jaw.

"I assume you'd like to come in for a drink or two?" He asked, meeting her dazed eyes.

"Yes." Evelynn managed, staggering out of the car and leaning against his arm. In her head, pieces were fitting together like a puzzle and she was groggily aware that the picture forming was nothing short of impossible. She knew it was fool hearty to have drinks with such a strange and secretive man, but his looks and quiet magnetism were irresistible the nearer he moved as they traversed the short distance to his loft.

Soon, they were rounding a corner in a tastefully decorated hall with muted lighting and a very classy ambiance. She found herself standing in a memorable entryway. The flowers looked familiar, and then it hit her. The customer who'd required a delivery of his items.

"Okay." Evelynn began, her head clearing a little as she studied the exotic blooms, feeling extremely uneasy and underdressed in the glamorous environment as she hugged his jacket tighter around her waist. "What the fuck's going on?"

"I'm sorry?" Gabriel said as he pulled out his keys. "What exactly do you mean, darling?"

"I brought some dry cleaning items here about a month or so ago. She'd been to this very loft. You knew what I was thinking in the elevator. Who are you?"

The door swung open on silent hinges and the interior of the loft was dim and fragrant with incense smoke like some sort of church for promised carnal pleasures. Gabriel stepped in, and then held the door open and turned to favor Evelynn with an inviting smile.

"Care to join me in a Chambord et Champagne?" She wanted to refuse. Tried to resist the invitation. But one quick glance at his face and her body recalled the physical memory of his kiss and the pressure of his erection against her navel. She couldn't say no. Without a word, she stepped across the threshold and he closed the door behind them.

The echo of her heels clicking on the wood flooring was only temporary before an immense and intricately woven oriental rug absorbed the impact. The view was breath-taking as she crossed the large open space to stare out the huge round top windows, the city lights sparkling far below. She wondered how many stories up they were as she'd been too distracted in the elevator to notice.

From the kitchen came the popping of a champagne cork and the soft clink of a bottleneck against a crystal flute. Evelynn tried to take a mental breath. She'd ridden home with a total stranger, and worse yet, he seemed to have some unusually strong intuitive capabilities or-

"Here you are," Gabriel appeared at her side, proffering the chilled flute. "What's your name? I could use endearments all night, but I would like to know your Christian name. If I may"

"My name is Evelynn." She sipped the cocktail, the warmth of the alcohol and intense sweetness of the berry liqueur a refreshing bit of reality helping to anchor her thoughts. "Now do you want to tell me why you really brought me here and who you are?" She slid out of his jacket with a slight shrug of her shoulders, the gesture drawing his eyes to her substantial cleavage. He received it, draping it over an arm as they talked.

"I brought you here because I find you extremely attractive in many ways. Who I am isn't terribly important."

"Then why does it feel like more than coincidence that I made a delivery here three weeks ago?" Evelynn countered, turning to face him and glance around the tastefully (and no doubt expensively) decorated space. "This doesn't feel like a chance meeting." Gabriel sighed, then sipped his own drink, starting toward a mocha colored leather sectional. Evelynn followed, perching on the furthest end thus avoiding his disarmingly distracting proximity.

"Our meeting is entirely coincidental," Gabriel began, settling back and stretching his long legs. "Though you are correct in your observation of being here before. I dropped by the dry cleaning shop where you work. Most of my business was conducted with your boss. Due to the lateness of the hour, he said I'd have to pick up my items the next day. I had prior commitments, which prevented me from doing so before they closed early for weekend hours, and offered him a large amount of cash to bring them to my flat.

"But as I was making the arrangements, I caught a glimpse of a girl dashing toward the back of the shop. Unfortunately, she didn't notice me. Her eyes were so beautiful, her skin pale as a china doll's and hair dark as night. I was intrigued and contrived a way to try and meet this enchanting vision. Unfortunately you arrived to return my clothing a bit earlier than I had planned the next day and I wasn't able to collect it personally. Our meeting tonight was fortuitous and I don't believe as random as you'd like, though I had no way of knowing you'd be there. I merely wanted to go enjoy the night life."