Never a Ruby So Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I find that hard to believe." Evelynn confessed, taking another long sip of her drink.

"Really? Then you aren't a believer in fate?" Gabriel's eyes were questioning and serious. "That perhaps you and I were meant to find each other tonight even if we don't know where tomorrow will take us?" Again, that mesmerizing stare that seemed to roam over her body in physical waves of calm as he set his drink aside.

Stretching to his full height, he strode across the space to hang his jacket on a coat tree then return to their conversation, sitting where he had before. Knowing that Evelynn would come to him when she wanted, he struggled to be patient and wait until she was ready.

"I must confess that my flirtation with our dear redhead was a bit impulsive. Of course I would have thoroughly enjoyed her company and was surprised that you came between us as you did. But your move was brave and passionate, which I find intriguing. While you definitely caught my eye as soon as I saw you, I assumed you were of the persuasion who preferred the fairer sex, especially when you charmed my dance partner away." He grinned, one long pale hand waving off the notion as she favored him with a soft smile.

"Actually I was planning on leaving with the bar tender." Evelynn admitted with a warm blush. "When you showed up, I was a few minutes from bailing. The crowd's been pretty thin lately."

"Really? Parish the thought of missing you when we'd been so close." His eyes were arresting. Dear God, they were compelling and holding Evelynn's gaze as if magnetized, making the fine down on the back of her neck rise. "Are you so doubtful toward chance that you won't let down your guard enough to come sit beside me?"

An uncomfortable tension enveloped the brunette and she lowered her eyes to study the small bursts of champagne bubbles rising through the deep crimson concoction. Gabriel leaned back against the voluptuously plump sofa cushions, eyeing her with indolent intrigue. The statement was very forward but the longer he studied her and drew in her scent, the harder it became to push his urges down and think through the thickening presence of her scent and the lust clouding his mind. Crossing one booted foot over the other, he folded his arms behind his head and stretched in a very feline manner, pulling his hair from beneath his shirt, then tugging away the simple black band which held it back. It fell glossy and free in soft ebony waves around his shoulders, framing his face and adding to his old world charm and aristocratic appeal. With a rakish smile and the sultry fragrance of sandalwood perfuming his hair, he stared her down as she tried to remain impassive. The grace and knowing insolence of his movements magnified Gabriel's already uncanny attractive appearance. "Come closer, pretty. You look so alone and it's such a cold night."

The rapid increase of her pulse was both invigorating and alarming. Slowly, Evelynn got to her feet to sit beside Gabriel, who put his drink down on the iron and glass coffee table, inclining toward her as his eyes challenged her to keep still.

The sensual press of his fingertips as they slid up the inside of her left leg over her boot was electrifying. The intensity of his touch forced her eyes closed as he captured the ribbon laces, gently tugging them further apart as she shivered, seemingly able to feel his want radiating in waves even through the smooth black leather of her boot.

Cool air rushed to embrace her upper leg, knee, shin, and then bare foot as Gabriel eased the material away to reveal one shapely pale leg beneath. Lashes fluttering, she watched through half lidded eyes as he did the same with her other boot. Pinched in concentration, his face was unreadable, his eyes focusing on her flesh as he revealed it inch by agonizingly slow inch. With a shudder, she swooned as the fingertips of his left hand eased up her leg without the separation of leather to impede the warmth of his touch. Languid and skilled fingertips traced a delicate path over her knee to her now bare thigh.

"Your skin is so soft..." Gabriel whispered almost in awe. With a trembling sigh, she lifted her eyes to his as he reclined, her breath caught as their eyes met and held. Without a word, his arms reached for her and though she knew there would be no going back from this point, she surrendered and fell willingly into his embrace.

The tense silence around them was palpable enough one could very nearly slice it with a knife as Evelynn offered trembling lips to his kiss. Gabriel ignored them, choosing instead to brush his mouth over one sculpted cheek, his fingers gently trailing up and down her spine for the briefest of instances before tugging free her own insubstantial seductive frock of fishnet and satin, her corset and skirt now the only hindrance between his ever-increasing desire to indulge in the union of their flesh.

Confusion flitted through Evelynn's thoughts like frightened doves in an unexpected downpour. Even at her most excited and intoxicated with a new relationship, the thickly lacquered veneer of her heart had always served her well. Rushing headlong into any romantic or sexual involvement had never frightened her. She simply didn't allow herself to feel until she suspected it would be safe. But now, white-hot coils of desire were constricting around her carefully maintained barricades, melting the steadfast resolve she'd been so proud to possess.

"What a beauty you are, love." Gabriel all but purred. "I feel as if I'm disrobing a virgin. How positively enchanting." A hint of the night's previous arrogant delight glinted briefly in his eyes.

Every place touched by his fingers sang with a million pinpricks of delight. Gabriel's mouth gliding along her jaw raised chills over her skin. Desperately, she laced her fingers together behind his neck, relishing the silken strands of his hair as it brushed against her wrists. The solidity of him under her touch had to make this sensual assault on reality stop.

"Come here, my love." His voice was thick with lust as he eased her onto his lap with no effort at all. As she fell back into the waiting support of his left arm, he draped her across his well-muscled legs and stared down into her eyes. "No need to be frightened, Evelynn. Your body is crying out for this even as your heart and mind refuse to accept the situation. I'm as real as the want between your thighs."

The leather of his pants was warm under her and she could feel the bunch of his muscles against her shoulder as she snuggled into his chest.

All around them, the large and airy loft was silent save for the distant ticking of a large clock. Evelynn felt like a bit of chocolate melting away under the constant heat of his gaze as ever so slowly, he bent lower until his lips were just a breath away.

Gabriel was hypnotized by the frantic increase of her heart rate, making its own relentlessly rapid BPM. It pumped in time with the pulse of his heightened awareness as he held her in his arms, able to discern every biological and physical change her body and mind were experiencing in his presence. Though Gabriel usually put forth his best effort to enjoy a lover using nothing but his physical abilities, somewhere along the way he always ended up weaving in talents of his vampiric gifts to allow both energies to rebound and magnify. It was his preference to keep his encounter strictly for nourishment separate from intercourse since they could come dangerously close to permanent entanglement. The taking of blood was usually quick and hot a la fuck and run like the relations today's youth enjoyed with such abandon. While the act of feeding sent tingles of dual bliss through him from the hot infusion of fresh blood and the momentary sating of his endless hunger, he tried to revel in sexual bliss as he once did as a human. When he sought pleasure solely for its own sake, it wasn't uncommon for the exchange to pass between them for hours until he and his lovers were lost in an ocean of sensation that sometimes threatened to drown them both... or all, on some rare occasions. But Evelynn was making his aspirations very difficult. He smelled the sensual bouquet of her blood, pheromones, perfume, and the purity of her skin and his longing to bite and fuck increased simultaneously.

"Please." Evelynn whispered. The circuit of desire was complete. Gabriel's eyes closed and he brought his lips to hers.

The shock of his kiss flushed a torrent of desire so intense through Evelynn that she jumped, her entire body falling limp as his arm tightened around her shoulders. His lips were warm and soft, gently sweeping over hers for an instant until they parted, her heart thudding as the first warm intermingling of their tongues drew a moan from his throat.

Invisible electricity ran through her body, curling her toes and enticing her sex to clench and throb in need. Acute and sharp as a knife, the feeling overwhelmed her so strongly it was nearly painful, sweet feminine essence overflowing her juicy sex, readying her body for what she longed to experience. She needed to be embraced and impaled by this man with the hypnotic eyes and bewitching kiss. It raced through her veins and filled her thoughts with a craving so forceful it bordered physical pain.

Their mouths pressed fervently against each other, his tongue slowly swirling with hers then retreating as he gently nipped her lower lip with a soft throaty groan. She quivered as his tongue swept her painted lower lip before returning to the slow and sweet invasion of her mouth. Evelynn's pulse thumped in her ears and raced through her veins as her back began to arch like a cat's. Blatantly aware of the parts of her body he wasn't touching, she longed to just be swallowed up by him. Feel the heat of his body against hers as her nipples stiffened and tingled.

On a distant level, part of her mind was breaking away in rebellion against her flesh. This felt too good. Like getting piss drunk off way too many glasses of wine only to awaken with no hang over the next morning or devouring too much ice cream too fast without the obligatory headache. There was something more to this man. To the way his kiss nearly made her seize up in orgasmic release and his touch burned so pleasantly on her skin.

Unbidden, a vision took shape in her mind. A garden full of poisonous blooms, each ingrained by nature to entice, ensnare, anesthetize, and devour their unsuspecting victim. The glossy interior of a pitcher plant with it's slick slanting walls and glimmering pool of caustic nectar tempting, subduing, then dissolving the tiny unsuspecting creatures. The lazy agape maw of the Venus fly trap with it's deceptively velvety insides just waiting for a curious inspection from an unwary insect before it snapped closed, capturing and digesting the fatally inquisitive morsel. Was she falling victim to the venomous kiss of this beautiful man, inhaling poison and pleasure like poor damned love-stricken Giovanni Guasconti in his quest to woo the toxically beautiful Beatrice?

Sensing her hesitation, Gabriel's mouth drew away, taking along with it her breath as one long white hand slipped up her bare shoulder to stroke her cheek.

"You are wise," Gabriel murmured, his face slightly flushed. "And in a way, you are correct. But I will leave the choice to you, l'infante. Don't make it in haste."

"I've wanted this since I saw you." Evelynn's hands shook as her pupils dilated, her breathing rapid and shallow. She wanted to stop the words from tumbling recklessly out of her mouth, but couldn't staunch them as they escaped in a breathy confession. "I don't know who you are, Gabriel. And I don't care about fate or tomorrow. I'm too busy thinking about now and how I want you so badly it hurts."

Silently, Gabriel got to his feet, setting her on her feet beside him as he moved with gorgeous grace toward the far end of the loft. Heart racing and lust clouding her mind, Evelynn had no choice but to follow, each step worsening the throbbing between her legs.

They came to two rooms, one of which was obviously a large darken bedroom, the other an elegantly appointed bathroom. Gabriel turned the lights on low, then leaned against the doorway, beckoning Evelynn with a pale hand then closing the door behind them.

An elaborate shower enclosure began to cascade steamy water and mist from various jets as Gabriel pushed a button, then keeping his back toward her, hurriedly undressed and stepped into the swirling, fragrant mist. Evelynn quickly disrobed as well, longing to see his nude body and annoyed that the steam was so profuse.

In an instant, she was stepping into the black granite enclosure, her skin bathed by fine spray from jets in the walls as she beheld Gabriel beneath the large cascade, his head back and eyes closed as he basked in the warm water, his body lithe but corded with sinew and extremely strong. Unable to help herself, she allowed her eyes to drift over his well-muscled chest, along his tapered waist and hips, then to his swollen cock. It was thick and straining, jutting from a closely trimmed bit of black curls.

"Closer," He beckoned; watching her as he sleepily opened his eyes, urging Evelynn to come to him even as she began to tremble. "I'll be gentle. I promise you, little kitten. The pain is only for an instant but the pleasure lasts forever."

With great care, Gabriel lathered her head to toe with an intoxicating floral scented soap, keeping his touch as chaste as possible and moving from her inner thighs to her navel, smiling at the almost inaudible moan of frustration that escaped her lips. They spoke not a word, she entranced by his touch and movement, he assessing her body and just how much she could handle. Finally, satisfied with bathing her, he poured some shampoo into his cupped palm and moved closer, gasping as she peered up at him through veiled gray eyes, the look sultry yet tentative as he gently kissed her brow.

Beneath the warm sensual mist of the shower, Gabriel's kisses were torrid and charged as his fingertips gently worked some neroli-scented shampoo through her hair. Her shoulders were tense beneath his questing fingertips and when his lips glided down along her jaw she flinched. He paid this no heed as one soap-slicked hand slid down her belly to the juncture between her thighs, the firm press of his index finger against her clit spilling tingles up her spine as her dewy channel contracted with avarice.

If he had any intention of making the night last, he needed to clean her scent from his skin to slow his urgent longing. He was wrapped in the scent of her perfume and warm flesh, and it was making him too hasty, which he did not want.

Through the delirium of his touch and kiss, Evelynn felt his free hand pressing a spicy scented soap into her palm. The intent was obvious, and her pulse began to race as she lathered the bar between her hands. The heady blend of mint, star anis, and other fragrant herbs carried on the billowing steam. Evelynn vaguely wondered how his skin would smell with the faint fragrance of the soap, and she quivered as he gently caressed the little bud of her clitoris with one curled fingertip.

"Look at me, Evelynn." His tone was throaty and rich, the rumble of his voice rolling over her body like thunder as her eyes lifted to meet his, his hands moving to her hips. "You're shaking. Relax. I shall make certain you enjoy this as much as I will."

Strong fingers plucked the bar from her palms as she tried to look down at his cock, but he held her gaze, the blue of his eyes making her want to fall into them as his hands caught her wrists, edging her fingertips ever closer to his groin as her body began to tingle. Did the barmaid put ecstasy in my drink or has it really been this long, An incredulous voice in her mind called out in confusion and she tensed. Something that felt this good couldn't be so simple.

A pure, raw hunger surfaced in Gabriel's eyes, and the voice grew louder. You know what he is, it warned as her slippery fingertips closed around the length of his cock, tracing the veins beneath the skin as he moaned and moved closer. He won't say it but you know. Don't be fucking stupid or else you'll end up as another pretty hors d'œuvre crumpled and neglected in a corner. Evelynn was shocked to even have such a thought and tried to count the drinks she'd had to justify the ridiculous notion. But the texture of his flesh was so soft and so compelling, and the way he watched her through his lashes, smoldering lust radiating off him in waves, made her pulse quicken. Still the little nervous creature of doubt gnawed at her thoughts.

The more she questioned and struggled with her conscience, the more rabid his hunger became until at last, he couldn't resist a kiss. Doubtless her anxiety was fanning the fire of his thirst, her smell under the soap and perfume was driving him mad with need he couldn't ignore.

"Do you trust me, Evelynn?" The question was a sultry caress to her ear, the longing stripping his voice down to a needy growl. She tensed in his arms, her grip on the hard spike of his cock going slack even as he stiffened more against her fingers.

"Y-yes..." Evelynn whispered, shocked at her easy transformation from hunter to prey.

Gabriel promised himself it would only be a taste. Just as he knew such sensual creatures as Evelynn would dip their pretty fingers into a bit of cream to saver the richness of one little indulgence, satisfying their epicurean nature. He would exert control. But God, she smelled delicious! All clove, orange, and vanilla. Lurking beneath that was the intoxicant of fear intertwined with the keen edge of desire that threatened to slice through her trepidation and loose the flood of lust that would drench them both. He wanted to be saturated with her scent and her fluids... His need was sure as her consternation.

With a gentle flutter of his lush lashes against her jaw, he brushed his lips over the pulsing vein at her throat and moaned in ecstatic anticipation, the press of his lips making her skin tingle.

The foamy weight of Evelynn's hair pulled her head back as her body went taut as a bowstring. Limp fingertips fell away from his now rock hard cock as a moan escaped his lips to reverberate through her entire being. She gasped in response, feeling the first hot press of his lips to her neck before they parted and he hungrily suckled the flesh, the wet urgency of his mouth concentrating pure pleasure there as the rate of her breaths increased.

Heat from the shower rivaled the heat within their embrace as Gabriel shoved the dark-haired beauty against the stone enclosure with enough force to give her head a bit of a bump, his muscular forearms locking around her waist. He savored the fullness of her flesh in his mouth. Warmth radiated out from the impact of his kiss and Evelynn went slack with a soft breathy moan, her body filled with an impossibly high charge of electrifying pleasures never before felt. She closed her eyes in rapturous anticipation. She wanted him to go farther. Take what he needed. She would give herself to him until there was none left, and then surrender beyond even that if it would bring him even a fraction of the agony tinged bliss he gave her now.

"Be still..." Gabriel's tone was thick with need as he opened his mouth wider, drawing his fangs across the alabaster flesh of her throat to leave behind twin red trails. A shiver passed through him and his cock bobbed as she whimpered. Just a little more... These were nothing but surface scratches...

Evelynn began to quiver as Gabriel ran the hot dart of his tongue over the upbraided flesh, the slow lapping immediately numbing the slight discomfort of the scratches, her skin tingling where it had been licked. Then he went tense as his fangs gently dimpled her smooth throat, clamping his lips to her neck. Two little pricks like bee stings laced with Ecstasy made her gasp, and then the warmth flowed over her, her pussy contracting as sweet slick nectar began to drip down her thighs. His body quaked against her as he moaned; a sensual sound of long denied hunger being stoked and tempted for more.