Never a Ruby So Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coppery warmth seeped from the gentle bite to ooze into his mouth and Gabriel shuddered, squeezing Evelynn tight as he lifted his head back, allowing the blood to flow down his throat in a sensual trickle before returning to her shoulder to capture the crimson droplets that quivered against her collar bone, threatening to descend the gentle slope of her left breast to be diluted by the shower. She watched all this through half lidded eyes, her chest rising and falling rapidly as her pulse quickened. Vampires weren't real. This couldn't be happening. But the warm radiating tingles spreading from her throat said otherwise and she shivered, a childlike moan escaping her lips.

The need was voracious but he denied it, only capturing the diminishing flow of droplets on his tongue and relishing their taste as he brought her nearer the cascading water to rinse them both clean. Evelynn was in a total daze of delirious bliss, her eyes glazed as water ran down her scalp and over the concave plane of her back and waist. Gabriel supported her so she'd not fall given how thoroughly she was lost to the narcotic bliss of the vampire's kiss, her body craving more even as she realized like a timid little girl she would let him do anything. Anything. Even if it meant she had to offer him the last drops of her sanguine essence. Vaguely, she knew full well people died this way. But oh what a heavenly way to die...

Wrapped in a fluffy towel, she felt languorous as he carried her from the dimly lit bathroom, pausing to turn the light off as they passed. Evelynn was clinging to him with desperate need, a virile cast infiltrating her smoky gray eyes.

"If you wish to leave now, cherie, I won't stop you." The raw hunger in his words resonated throughout her body as they stepped into the darkened cavernous bedroom, he kicking the door closed behind them. With great tenderness, he lay her across a large bed, then went to an elegant tea table, finding the matches he knew to be there and striking one alight to touch the flame against the wick of a rose-scented candle. In the mirrored wall beside the bed, a reflected light flicked into being and he glanced at his reflection, mildly concerned at the obvious hunger in his eyes.

Evelynn lay sprawled across the black satin sheets, eyes half closed, bosom rising and falling rapidly as she admired him in the candlelight. His body was perfect, his face flawless as he stared pensively into the flame, then looked back her way, a question in his eyes.

"Evelynn, I want you to listen to what I'm going to tell you. I know you're struggling at the moment and I'm sorry I took things this far without making things clear. You know what I am. I felt your shock and incredulity in the shower. I heard it in your head. Now that you know, I offer you a choice.

"You may go get dressed and I shall call a taxi to take you home. Or you may stay. I think you understand that when you leave me, you won't return to the life you once led." He crawled across the sheets to wrap around her like a pheromone filled phantasm from beneath the bed. "With only the small bite I've given you, the recovery process will be brief and fairly uncomplicated with minimal discomfort. You may have some light sensitivities and food aversions, but they'll only be temporary. Or, you can stay and in essence, grant your blessing to becoming bonded with me on a much deeper and profound level than you've known with any mortal lover." His eyes fixed on hers and she felt her stomach dropped. She could not look away. "Naturally I prefer the latter option, but it is entirely up to you, my swan. If you stay, you and I will be bonded and it will be best if you remain with me for an indefinite amount of time while your body transitions. I can help ease the pains of your becoming and teach you necessary knowledge, and you and I will be lovers and hunters together. There is a lot to learn..." Evelynn bit back a smile. This isn't happening, she thought to herself as her nipples stiffened in the cold air.

She spared a glance around the room, or as much as she could see in the feeble glow of the candle. The bed was large and ornate, carved posts rising into the shadows and piled high with plump down pillows and quilts, the tea table near a window with heavy burgundy curtains. Watching shadowy ghosts of their reflection in the mirror, she wondered what it would feel like to drowse in his arms awash in afterglow. To draw the curtains and get lost in the black seduction of sleep during sunlight.

But above it all, she was drawn to Gabriel's eyes. There was so much promise and hunger in those eyes...

With an almost imperceptible nod, Evelynn let her head fall back upon the bed as his strong arms embraced her, pulling her toward the middle of the king sized mattress, his weight upon her as one hand captured both her delicate wrists to pin them above her head. And yes, here it was. The quickening of uncertainty... even fear in her pulse though she realized its effects and tried to stop it as Gabriel's grip tightened. The scent of it floated off her in luscious waves like a perfumed powder as he pressed his lips to hers, feeling her recoil as one of his sharp fangs nicked her tongue. She was breathing so rapidly, like quarry trying to flee the hunt, but he held her fast, her shallow breaths only fanning the flames coursing through his veins.

"It won't hurt." Gabriel breathed the promise, feeling her all curves and tentative want under him. "I swear to you, Evelynn. Let your body feel what it will." His lips grazed her cheek, and then drew down her throat to the tiny red puncture marks he'd made in the shower and she shivered.

Capturing the tender flesh between his lips, he squeezed gently, and then pulled away. One small scarlet droplet stood out in contrast against her skin. It was more red and perfect than any flawless Burmese ruby, and she moaned as the endorphins and pheromones he gave off set to work, obliterating any pain as the drop of blood clung to her throat.

Evelynn's breath sounded very loud to her own ears as his lips traveled down to her right breast. She craved the suction even as his lips closed around her nipple and another soft prick jolted through her, quickly blotted out by a wave of orgasmic delight that only swelled.

"Yes. Be still and feel." Gabriel's hands slid under her sides, lifting her closer to his lips as he bit again, only with a bit more pressure. Evelynn gasped in pain, shocked and thrilled to realize she was on the verge of orgasm. "Once more, my sweet." His tone was silk, all smoothness and cool as he went back to suckling her breast, this time nipping the soft milky flesh instead of her nipple.

Evelynn cried out, her thoughts a quiet mumble in the back of her mind. The spasms that shot from her soaked pussy rebounded off her toes and rocketed right through her body to be expelled with a shuddering breath. Gabriel moaned, letting her breast fall free of his mouth as he traveled downward.

"No," Evelynn moaned, her shiver so violent she twitched in his arms. "Not there. Please."

"Shhh." His eyes met hers and the fear was gone. His lips were ruddy, his eyes sparkling with anticipation as he drew one fingertip across her bare mound. "Heaven should be so lucky to have a creature half as sweet."

Cool sheet under her back, wet hair tucked against her neck, and muscles tensed for the prick of teeth, Evelynn relaxed into the bed as Gabriel's mouth moved slowly down her navel. A kiss this amazing should be illegal, Evelynn thought frantically as she craved his bite even while dread lapped at her lust. With sudden surprise, she placed a hand on his tense shoulder to realize he, too, was shivering. "Shall I stop?" He breathed, nuzzling her belly button as one arm slipped up beneath her round little ass.

"No," Evelynn said, her tone laced with hesitation.

"You're sure you want this?" Heart thundering in her ears, Evelynn nodded as he stroked her thigh. "Mmm... As do I, love. As do I..."

Gabriel's hair was damp against her thighs as he surveyed her swollen pink folds ripe with need and engorged with blood. The very notion made him feel faint, and with a long low sigh, he flowed over her lower body like water, gently parting her thighs with his hands as he inhaled the smell of her desire and anxiety. Without pause, he leaned in close to lightly slide the hot point of his tongue over the upper portion of her pussy, rewarded as she gasped and winced under his touch.

What am I doing? Evelynn's mind screamed as the pointed pressure of his teeth caught her swollen left labia and set her heart to racing. This isn't happening... But it was, and she felt the weeks of tension falling away like a butterfly sloughing off a cocoon. Lying beneath Gabriel, she felt powerful as a goddess, knowing she possessed what he wanted and that giving it to him would be beyond rapture. To hell with her job. She could find another. And to hell with haunting the goth clubs in the vain hope of finding someone she didn't need to teach. Now she was the nervous student under Gabriel's expertise, and she had a gut feeling he had many decades of experience though his face was smooth and youthful.

Warm golden waves of euphoria washed over Evelynn. She struggled to stay focused on the central point of pleasure, the hot wet licking of Gabriel's tongue stealing her breath, as she grew less able to stay still with each passing second. His skill was sublime, her sensitive clit so close to over-stimulation she wanted to scream. The truth about Gabriel was far from her thoughts. Right now, he was just a lover with an exceptional talent for licking quim, his tongue swirling her little bud one second, then pulling back so just the very tip stroked up and down the tiny core of ecstasy the next as Evelynn writhed beneath him, gathering fistfuls of the sheet as she desperately tried to keep pace with his attention. She didn't want to lie there passive and still though it was certainly not easy with a lover like Gabriel. Especially when he succumbed to the temptation of her arousal and nipped her labia hard enough to draw thin rivulets of blood. She was so lost in pleasure she barely noticed and did not care.

Intoxicated by the heat of her skin and the smell of her blood, Gabriel's own need was agony. His cock rested erect on the sheets and the all-consuming hunger he tried to keep at bay was building. Slippery and sweet, her juices and blood tantalized him and he gently probed her tight little opening with a fingertip. Evelynn's back arched off the bed as this act pushed her perilously closer to coming. With a measured sigh, Gabriel carefully brought the tip of his middle finger up beside his index, capturing the little pearl of her clit between his lips to suckle as he forced two fingers into her sweltering depths, the friction of his digits inside her sending Evelynn into a spasm of delight.

Now. He'd waited as long as he dared and the moment had to be now. Frantically pulling his lips away, Gabriel latched on to her left thigh, his teeth sinking into the soft flesh even as Evelynn hung immobile, suspended and breathless in the throws of orgasm.

The exhalation she let out rushed out with a scream of blended bliss and agony as Gabriel pierced and drew on her femoral artery, mouth pressed against the smoothness of her thigh, his own pulse racing as his cock throbbed in response to the release he felt from his first real feed of the day. The warm squirt of her blood into his mouth was a communion of living flesh and blood, and he forced himself to stop, pressing his tongue to the wounds to staunch the bleeding from such a large artery. He wanted to hold her in his arms as he partook of her life essence and gave her his own.

Light headed, Evelynn became aware of an intense pulling sensation after the flash of pain, but it wasn't all together unpleasant. On the contrary, Gabriel's lips made her thigh burn and her pussy hunger for more even as he pulled his crimson-smeared lips away, his eyes icy and full of animal need. The look made Evelynn uncertain as she tried to sit up, but the vampire's saliva racing through her arteries into her blood stream lulled her into a daze similar to that of an opiate and she could only lie there waiting.

"Open your eyes, Evelynn." Gabriel breathed as he rose up over her, all sinew and strength as the dart of his tongue swept out to capture an errant drop of blood from her collarbone. She wanted to feel repulsed and frightened. She could not. All she could do was lay in wait as he gently placed his cock against her snug canal.

"Whatever happens, you must remember to keep breathing." Gabriel's tone was sincere and full of purpose as he took the young woman in his arms, the curtain of his hair shielding his face as his lips sought her throat. His hips dipped and Evelynn winced.

The simultaneous pushing of his cock deep inside her while he nuzzled her neck was dizzying. Gabriel tried to slow his first careful stroke, gently but insistently easing into her honeyed pussy. Evelynn couldn't recall ever feeling so totally full. Gabriel's lips pressed to her throat just below her jaw, his tongue slowly licking her neck for an instant before the pressure of his teeth replaced it, pushing harder and harder still, his own breathing rapid and irregular as he felt her tense. A sudden cry burst from her lips in exquisite pain and undeniable pleasure as Gabriel's teeth penetrated her fragile flesh, then her carotid artery. His hips began to rocket faster, the drawing of blood from her veins making her feel light headed and closer to coming once again as he fell into the euphoria of feeding and fucking.

Gabriel moaned aloud, his lips briefly pulling away from her punctured throat as he threw back his head, slamming into the tightness of her pussy again and again as her vitality reddened his lips and raced through his veins. Evelynn longed to hold him. To taste him. But she was helpless to do either as Gabriel's moans matched with hers.

"My God." He panted, his lips rouged with her blood, eyes glazed as he fell upon her again, the sting of his teeth only minor as the salve of his numbing saliva infiltrated the bite. Evelynn gasped, her hips arching up off the bed. The feeling was too intense. Frightening in its proportions as she froze beneath him, her muscles rhythmically squeezing his throbbing shaft as he buried himself balls deep in her juicy tightness, drawing on her throat and savoring the warm richness of her blood as it filled his mouth.

Evelynn fell back into her body like a pebble slamming to the ground. She felt weak and dizzy, the candlelight blurry and dim as she managed to pull one hand through Gabriel's hair, her lids fluttering then falling closed.

What had been a solid pulsing gush of coppery ambrosia flowing into Gabriel's mouth now slowed to a weak throbbing trickle as he became aware of her stillness. Licking blood first from the wound, then his lips, he realized she was unconscious.

"Shit..." He hissed, still teetering precariously on the edge of his own release, his hips pumping slowly as he marveled at the contractions her vaginal muscles still produced. He didn't want to start the exchange so quickly, but she had not been able to stand losing so much blood and it was the only way.

Still buried to the hilt deep inside her, Gabriel closed his eyes, forcing his wrist to his teeth as he clenched his jaw, tearing a ragged gash in the pale flesh. Sucking air through his teeth, he shuddered as a wash of anticipatory bliss built in his loins, balancing him on the razor edge of delirium and deliverance. Deep garnet rivulets of blood welled up from his masticated flesh, slipping about his wrist in a glistening binding, reinforcing within Gabriel's mind the inseparable bond of feeding and feeling. The sacred and inseparable union of sex and hunger stretching into eternity as he forced the self-inflicted wound to Evelynn's parted lips.

A gurgling cough was her only reply for a spare few seconds, and then her hands shot up lightning quick and clutched his arm to her mouth. Relieved at the immediate strength and ravenous hunger she exhibited so soon, Gabriel felt her mouth sucking his blood while her cunt was determined to pull all of the seed from him. Bright gray eyes flew open with a shocking new clarity and awareness as she greedily swallowed the blood from his arm, each pull making his spine tingle and cock twitch. The act of feeding was intense, but the feeling of giving was enough to leave him insatiable as he moaned in time with her sucking.

The gleam in Evelynn's eyes was the catalyst. Gabriel tensed, the world swimming out of focus as Evelynn drew especially hard on his wrist, his cock erupting to squirt his hot release against her womb as he collapsed, mouth closing around her unmarked breast even as she continued to suckle his wrist, though it was slower now with all the tenderness of an infant put to breast.

"My love..." Gabriel breathed, gingerly lapping up the scant droplets from her left breast. "My Evelynn. There's so much to show you and so much to tell."

Sitting up, he drew a heavy black down quilt over them both as she gazed at him through her new sight, their combined blood racing through their veins as she curled into his embrace, his lips pressed against her throat. "But for now, we need to rest. And to rest with such a treasure in my arms... I will sleep well this day."

Finis