Never Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott turned in his seat and reached out, wrapping his arm around Gia. He closed his fingers around her upper arm and with controlled force, turned her towards him. He reached up and lightly touched her face with his fingertips, again rubbing his thumb over her mouth. She looked up at him, directly into his eyes, and leaned in. Their lips met in a kiss that allowed her to pull his bottom lip between her own. The kiss didn't last long enough for either of them, and when they pulled apart, Scott rested his forehead against Gia's and took a deep breath.

"Gia."

Before he said anything else, Gia kissed him again, this time tilting her head and pulling him closer by the front of his shirt. Her hand pressed against his chest and she could feel his heart beating as they continued to kiss. Their kisses were light and playful, neither used tongue, but every so often she bit gently on his bottom lip, and it was immensely arousing.

Scott shifted his arm over Gia's shoulder so that his hand rested near the top of her chest. He was barely aware of their being in public, and though he made sure that no one looking when he slid his hand into the top of her dress, he realized that a voyeur would not have deterred him. Gia felt Scott's fingers slipping beneath her neckline and moved closer so that his fingers could reach her nipple. When Scott felt the hard nub under his fingertips, he pinched and moved further down so that he could palm her whole tit. He splayed his fingers and squeezed the supple flesh in his hand, casing Gia to let out quiet moan.

They sat side-by-side with their torsos turned towards into each other and Scott alternated between circling Gia's nipple and teasing the tip of the hard bud with his fingers. They stopped kissing in order to catch their breath and assess their surroundings. Several minutes had gone by and neither was sure whether their groping had been witnessed by any of the wait staff. Just as their waiter returned from the front of the restaurant, Scott reluctantly removed his hand from Gia's breast.

As the waiter was refilling their water glasses, Gia felt Scott's hand on her thigh, which was exposed by the slit in her dress. Her body was already turned towards him, but it shocked her when he hooked his hand under her knee and forcefully pulled her leg and draped it over his lap. Gia reached down to push his hand away, but Scott looked directly at her, his eyes lustful and determined, so she moved her hand back to the table.

The waiter finished filling the glasses and stood in front of them to ask them if they needed anything else. As Scott responded to the waiter, he ran his fingers up the inside of Gia's silky thigh. When he reached her panty-covered mound, he rubbed his fingers up and down, pressing the fabric between her wet pussy lips. Gia was stunned, and though she knew she should have stopped Scott from touching her for fear that the waiter might see what was happening beneath the tablecloth, she couldn't help but spread her legs further in order to press herself against Scott's strong hand.

The waiter walked away to retrieve their check. Gia wanted to chastise Scott for his boldness, but his fingers felt incredible.

"You're so wet for me, aren't you baby? You're so hot and sticky that you like having my fingers against your pussy, even though we're in public, don't you?"

Gia could feel Scott's mouth move against her ear as he whispered. When she didn't respond to his questions, Scott flicked his hand beneath Gia's panties and pressed his middle finger into her tight, slick hole.

"Tell me how you love this, Gia. You're little pussy is so tight and wet; I can feel it sucking at my finger. Do you like that, Gia? Do you like when I touch you in public, huh, dirty girl?"

Scott's words made Gia even hotter and she obediently answered him. "Yes, I like it; you make me wet and your fingers feel so good."

"You feel that? You feel my hand making you drip? Wait till I get you home, dirty girl. I'm gonna fuck you all night and I'm-"

The waiter, who had returned with the check, cleared his throat and interrupted Scott.

Scott continued swirling his fingers between Gia's cunt lips as the waiter left the check on the table. When he retreated, Scott removed his fingers from beneath the table. Gia's eyes never left Scott's as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them in, tasting her shiny juices. Watching Scott savor her creamy taste was incredibly erotic, and Gia leaned in to kiss him the second his fingers left his mouth. She kissed him deeply, inserting her tongue between his lips and swiping it back in forth in his mouth, tasting herself on him.

"Let's go."

Scott threw cash onto the table and pulled Gia with him as he slid out of the booth. They walked out, bodies pressed against one another and as soon as they exited the restaurant, Gia pulled Scott around the side of the building and kissed him again. He pushed her back up against a brick wall and shoved his fingers into her hair. Scott wrapped his fingers around her hair and tugged, forcing her head to tilt back so he could run his tongue across her jaw and down her neck. He slid one strap of her dress down her shoulder so he could kiss her soft skin, when a loud ringing startled both of them. They both snapped and stood upright as Scott's phone rang loudly in his coat pocked.

Scott growled in frustration and ripped the phone from his coat.

"Shit, I have to take this."

Gia pushed the strap of her dress up and nodded, stepping around Scott and returning to the front of the restaurant in order to give him privacy.

"I'll just be a minute," he said as she walked back to the sidewalk.

She stood beneath the building's exterior lights and looked down. Her dress was wrinkled and askew, and her hair was no longer in a chic bun, rather, it fell in front of her face in dozens of loose strands. She could hear Scott's voice as she pulled her hair completely out of the bun and ran her fingers through it in an effort to pull herself together. Gia smoothed the front of her dress with her palms and straightened the fabric as best she could.

The reality of what she was about to do hit Gia like a ton of bricks. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that she would have had sex with Scott in the alleyway of the restaurant if they hadn't been interrupted, and that realization scared her. It was completely out of character for Gia to be so out of control and to let things go as far as they had. She didn't like feeling that her body overruled her head and she decided that she needed to think before things went any further.

Scott emerged and she looked up as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Hi," she smiled shyly at him.

"I'm so sorry. That was my boss, and I couldn't ignore it. I've been trying to touch base with him all day because I need him to email this document and he sent me the wrong one and... ...it doesn't matter. I'm really sorry about that."

"Relax, Scott. It's fine, I understand."

"Let's go back to your hotel. I'll turn my phone off, I promise."

"Listen, Scott. I know that things got kind of crazy back there, but I think that we should slow down and get some perspective before things go any further. We haven't seen each other in so long, and this really is not the kind of thing I normally do. I mean, I'm not usually so... ...for lack of a better word, slutty. I've never done anything like that. I'm sorry, Scott." Gia looked down, slightly ashamed, waiting for a response.

"Gia, it's okay, don't be embarrassed, you have nothing to apologize for. You have no idea how much you turn me on, and I should have controlled myself better. I just can't believe that I'm here with you after all this time. It's a lot to take in, and you're right, we should call it a night, but I'll only leave you if you'll agree to see me tomorrow. I know you have to work, but do you think you'll be free in the afternoon?"

"Yeah, I could probably work through lunch and move some things around and be finished by three. Why? What do you have in mind?"

"The house I'm staying in has an incredible pool and it's right on the beach. I was thinking we could swim for a while and then I'd like to cook you dinner. Do you still love to swim?"

"You remember that I love swimming?"

"Yeah, I remember everything about you."

Gia's heart skipped a beat and she felt herself break into a smile. She stepped into Scott and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. She kissed him and pulled back to look into his eyes. "I've missed you."

This time, he kissed her deeply. It was a gentle, lingering kiss that was sweet and tender.

"Let me walk you back to your hotel."

They walked hand in hand to the hotel steps. They stood at the bottom of the large staircase at the front of The Villa and faced each other, still holding hands. Gia smiled at Scott and thanked him for dinner as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She stepped back and turned towards the stairs.

Before she stepped up, she looked back, and with an arch of her eyebrow and come-hither smile, she bid him goodbye. "Until tomorrow, Scott Collier."

Gia turned and ascended the stairs. He watched her until she swept through the large glass doors, smiling the whole time. He couldn't wait to see her again and though it was late, he didn't feel remotely tired, he felt as excited as he had the first time he kissed ten long years ago.

As Scott turned to walk back to the house, he pulled his phone from his pocket to finish the phone call he'd cut short in the alleyway.

-------------------

Author's note: This is a first story for me, so please forgive any errors, grammatical issues or editing mistakes. I know that I need an editor- I keep reading through before I post and I can't see my own mistakes- I'm too close to it!

Just to give you a timeline, it takes me between a week and ten days to write each chapter, and then LitE takes a few days to get them posted, so please be patient. I promise that I'll get them posted as fast as I can.

One last thing- I would LOVE to hear what you think about this story, so send comments if you'd like to read more and if you have a moment, and please vote- it's a great way for me to learn what you like and don't.

And, most of all, thanks for reading!

~Belle~