Never Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim slid his hands up and over her breasts, holding onto them as she moaned and cried out with each lunge of her hips. Tim's balls tingled as he built up toward completion. Kelly's pussy tightened on him and the pressure brought him to a boiling point. He was in ecstasy. Sensation ran down the length of his shaft. Kelly groaned in prolonged orgasm. Tim held on as long as he could until finally, he erupted, filling her pussy.

She collapsed forward and kissed him again. Their lips twisted against each other for what must haven several minutes, desperately bound together as though one of them would vanish from existence if they ever stopped.

With one last volley of quick, tender kisses, Kelly drifted back from him, her eyes wet and solemn. "Oh, Tim," she said. "We've done it."

Tim smiled at her. "Do you wish we hadn't?" he asked.

"No," she said. "It was unbelievable."

"Yes it was," he whispered.

"Don't ruin it by asking a dumb question," she pleaded.

"No," he said. "I won't. I don't have to. If this is all we're ever going to have, I'll have this to remember, won't I?"

"Yes," she said, "because it can never happen again."

"I know," Tim nodded.

The elevator beeped as Tim arrived at the 20th floor, an umbrella at his side. He stepped out and waved to Lyra Price. "Happy Monday," he said.

"See you at lunch, Tim. I'm late for a meeting," she replied.

He walked past the break room where Jeannie Novaczek labored over a cup of coffee, looking as though she was recovering from a wild weekend. She turned around and Tim looked her up and down, remembering Kelly's dare. "Hmm," he said to himself, raising an eyebrow.

He passed by Kelly's desk. She wasn't there and he hoped she hadn't gotten spooked by their encounter and called sick.

His fears were laid to rest as he walked a bit farther, finding Kelly laying out rows of paperclips on Jeannie's desk. Tim laughed and Kelly turned.

She placed her finger to her lips. "Shh. Don't tell anyone," she said.

12