Never Again! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean wasn't really skilled at this, to say the least, but she was doing everything she'd ever read about or heard about, using her tongue more than she usually did, and taking his cock out of her mouth, to run her tongue all the way down the sides.

With one hand on Jim's balls, and the other manipulating the base of his cock, Jean was supported only on her knees, and they began to ache on the hard tile shower floor, but she was not going to give up. Taking him back into her mouth, she was doing everything she could, and even managed to work it a bit deeper in - though not all the way down - as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her neck and shoulders were getting tired, too, but it was only a few more minutes and she could tell that Jim was getting close.

She knew that Jim knew: even with this special surprise, with the first hint of his ejaculation, she'd pull her mouth off his cock and finish him with her hand. She knew that Jim appreciated that, but would have wanted what every man wants, to finish in her mouth and have her swallow his load. Well, this would be his surprise!

She could barely see Jim's hands, from her vantage point, as he reached out and braced himself against the two side walls; he was just about to lose his load, and she could feel his cock twitch in her mouth. This was it! Could she do it?

Well, Jean was determined, she was going to make this work, and when Jim started to let go she put both of her hands on his ass and held herself there, sucking as well as she could as several shots of his cum filled her mouth. Vivian had said, a man's orgasm continues for several seconds, and that men loved it when women just kept going through the whole length of the orgasm.

Holy crap, this was difficult! With his cock still thrusting into her mouth, and a load of his semen in there as well, it was all she could do to keep going and not wretch, but she managed it, finally catching enough of a breath that she could swallow the load, the first time in her life she had ever managed that.

"Oh, my God, Jean!" She knew he was happy, and it brought a huge smile to her face - along with a sense of accomplishment - as she rose from her knees. Putting her arms around his neck, she pulled him down - he was only three inches taller than she was - and into a deep kiss. Surely Jim was shocked at this, but if he was disgusted, it sure didn't show. Truth was, he was just totally turned on by how hot his sedate old wife had been.

"Half a day or a full one?" she half-whispered to him.

"It's too cold to lay brick this morning, so we'll be working on some stuff inside on the McMannis house. Do you want me to make it half a day?"

"Yup," she practically purred at him, I need you home to finish what I started. Even through her kisses, the smile never left her face . . . or his.

Duty called, of course, and Jim had to finish his shower, but this time he had his wonderful wife to wash his back for him. Such a simple thing, she thought, but it's making him happy, and it was making her happy as well.

They both dried off together, and then Jean headed back to bed. She could use a couple more hours sleep, but she watched her husband as he got dressed for work. Their conversation was as normal as it ever was, but there was still an undercurrent of happiness in the room.

Oh, screw going back to bed, Jean thought, and pulled on her fluffy terrycloth robe and slippers, heading down to the kitchen to make coffee for her husband. He always got coffee and a bagel on the way to work, but there was enough time for her to do it for him. A cooked breakfast, not enough time, but this was just a simple way she could show her love and appreciation for her husband.

As he walked out the door, about ten minutes later than usual, with a nice smile on his face, some of the lines from Gretchen Wilson's Redneck Woman ran through her mind:

Victoria's Secret

Well their stuff's real nice

Oh but I can buy the same damn thing on a WalMart shelf half price

And still look sexy

Just as sexy

As those models on TV

No I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me

It'd have to be WalMart, because there wasn't a Vickie's Secret in their town. They were open twenty-four hours, and yup, she needed something, because all of her lingerie - if her underwear could be dignified by that title - was practical, utilitarian and modest, hipster panties, soft-cup bras with no hint of sheerness or lace.

Back in the shower to shampoo her own hair and shave her legs and pits - that had been neglected while she was in there with Jim - grabbing her jeans and a sweater and it was off to Wally World!

WalMart had a wider selection of lingerie that she'd realized, even though that was where she got all of her undies. A bright red bra with a matching thong, and Jean never wore thongs, would be just perfect. A nice pair of fuck me heels, and she knew just how to entice Jim once he got home.

Of course, she couldn't wait to tell Margo about this morning. She had left for WalMart early, and got back in time to invite Margo over for coffee by nine. It was a good thing her kids were still lazing about in their rooms, as she was telling her best friend about the shower-time blow job.

"So, were you really able to enjoy it, the way Viv said you could?"

"You know, I did. It was hard work, let me tell you, with the hard tile on my knees, and it was a struggle to keep going and swallow, but I managed it, and Jim was just so thrilled with the whole thing, that yeah, that made it enjoyable.

"Anyway, I got Jim to say he'd only do half a day today, and I'm going to rape him when he gets home."

"Mom!" That was Samantha, who'd made it out of bed and slogged to the kitchen when she heard her mother. "That's gross!" Hopefully she'd only heard the last line.

"Samantha, dearest, how do you think you got here?" Jean shocked herself by saying that, but was rewarded with her daughter's eyes getting big for a second, before they narrowed again.

"No, no way, I don't want to think about that!" Typical teen aged angst. Margo got just as big a kick out of it as Jean did.

"So, what's your plan?" Margo asked.

"Well, Jim ought to be home around noon, maybe a few minutes after, and if I can get the kids out of the house . . . ."

"OK, mom, I don't want to hear about this," Samantha interrupted while she was pouring herself a bowl of Rice Chex. "Just give me the car keys, I'll dump Marc off at Billy Ray's house, and make myself scarce. But I don't want to know about what you and dad are doing!" Grabbing the keys, she left to eat in her room, with a "You guys are gross" trailing in the background as she left. Jean and Margo burst into giggles at that.

"How much do you think she know?" Margo managed to get out.

"Oh, Lord, you know teenagers today; she probably knows more than we do right now."

"Yeah, probably so. So, what's your plan?"

"Well, I got Jim off this morning, so he won't be too desperate to cum when he gets home. It should be just him and me, and I'm going to be dressed just sexy enough to get his motor racing, without being too slutty, you know? But I'm going to take charge, let him know what I want, and make him give it to me. One thing I'm not going to let him do is eat me, at least not to orgasm, because maybe part of the problem is me being satisfied already before we actually make love. I'm going to undress him, because we haven't undressed each other in years. As best I can, I'm going to," and then Jean paused, looking around to make sure neither of her kids was there, and then continued, whispering, "treat him like Jason treated me."

"Oh, Jean, I sure hope that this works for you."

"Yeah, me too, but if it doesn't work this first time, I'm going to keep trying. I mean," and then Jean looked around again, before whispering, "Jason was a mistake, but if we don't get things better in our own bed, I might make that same mistake again, and I don't want to."

 

Jim arrived at home, in a really good mood, though disappointed when he didn't see Jean's car in the garage. Oh, well, he thought, maybe she'll be right back. Parking his truck, he went in through the door from the garage directly into the kitchen, and there was Jean, waiting for him, with a glass of wine waiting for him.

Oh, he thought, Samantha must have Jean's car.

Then he noticed his wife. Oh, she looks hot right now. She was wearing a good pair of jeans, jeans she'd had for a while, but they fit her really well. And she was wearing a fairly thin white cashmere sweater, one that fit her well, too, when he noticed a bright red bra showing through the knit. Heck, he didn't know she even owned a red bra. He looked up again, to her face, and she was smiling at him. If she had any makeup on, it was so subtle he couldn't tell; when she kissed him, before saying anything else, he knew that she wasn't wearing any lipstick.

With his right hand holding the wine glass, Jean had moved into his arms, giving him a kiss, and the starting to unbutton his work shirt. Jim was surprised, no, he was just plain stunned, when Jean took his hand and gently pulled him upstairs and into their bedroom. He was getting stupid, asking questions, when Jean just said, "Shhh," as they entered their master suite.

Once inside, Jean closed the door - just in case their kids got home too soon - and then turned to her husband and started unbuttoning the rest of his work shirt.

 

"Oh, my God, Jean, what happened then?" Jean was over at Margo's, and they were drinking coffee at her kitchen table.

"I finished unbuttoning his shirt, and pulled it up and off of his shoulders, pushing it down to fall on the floor. I put my arms around his neck, and started kissing him again. Then, oh, God, he got the hint, and pulled my sweater up and off of me.

"So, I was standing there, just inches from me, and he started caressing my sides, and the side of my boobs. I was still wearing the new bra, and he was enjoying the look. It was lacy, and just the barest hint see-through, and really the perfect size for me. I reached down, pulled his t-shirt out of his jeans, and he lifted his arms up for me to pull it off of him. He'd gotten just a little bit sweaty at work, not a lot, but just enough to be sexy without being gross, you know?"

"Jean, I'm getting all excited just listening to this. Gary just might get a surprise when he gets back from golf."

"Why the heck do men play golf when they've got horny wives at home?

"Anyway, he put his hands back on my sides, just touching me, you know, and it was awesome. He hadn't really touched me like that in years. Then, when I put my hands down to undo his belt and jeans, he reached around behind me to unhook my bra. Of course, he fumbled that, since he hasn't taken off my bra, or hopefully anyone else's bra, for years and years. So, I just smiled at him, stepped back, and undid it myself, and let it fall down my arms to the floor. While I did that, he was unbuckling his belt and his jeans, but that took him enough time that I was able to drop to my knees and start to pull his jeans down.

"Of course, it wasn't that simple: he still had his work boots on, so he had to sit on the bed to untie them and pull them off. By this time I was on the bed, behind him, playing with his back.

"Anyway, he turned around, then pushed me down, to undo my jeans to pull them off. I was barefoot, so no shoes in the way, and then he saw the red panties. I had a couple of thongs when we were dating and first got married, but he hadn't seen me in one in at least fifteen years.

"And it was just awesome! Jim got this look of raw hunger in his eyes, and that turned me on so much. Turned him on as well, because he was as hard as at twenty-year-old by this point. He pulled off my thong, and I knew that he was going to eat me at that point, but I sat up, grabbed him under his arms and just pulled him up to me.

"It was amazing, Margo! I was so turned on, and he just slid into me! He was doing me slowly, and I had my arms around him, and, oh, Margo, I could feel it, it was rising in me, and I just knew that if Jim lasted any time at all, I was going to cum!

"Well, he lasted, alright! I guess that morning BJ helped, but he lasted, and it was rising in me fast. It was only a couple of minutes, but it crashed over me, and Jim was still going. When he saw me cum, he got just this enormous smile on his face, he knew that he'd done it for me, and it was wonderful for both of us. Jim started moving harder, not really pounding me, but faster and harder, and I could tell, it was rising in me again. I shifted a bit, then I wrapped my legs around him, pulled him in harder and I told him, 'Fuck me, fuck me harder, make me cum again!'

"Hell, Margo, that was all it took, me talking dirty to him, he started really slamming into me, and I came again, just a couple of seconds before he filled me up.

"And that was so great! He stiffened up like a board, just every muscle in his body all tensed up, and I haven't seen him cum like that in ages. Then he just collapsed on top of me, laying there for a few seconds, before rolling off to the side."

Margo was smiling from ear-to-ear. "So, you get him to go again?"

"I didn't try. For one thing, I was just plain spent, and he was, too. And he's 46 years old; I'm not sure how long it'd take for him to recover, you know? But, who knows, he might be ready to go again when we go to bed tonight. I know that I'm skipping the nightshirt, and I'm going to slide in bed naked from now on."

"He didn't ask any questions about why things were do different?"

"Nope, and I'm sure not going to volunteer anything! What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Heck, that one tryst with Jason made me realize that I could get off from straight sex, you know, and I just had to work at it to make it happen with my husband. I really owe Jason for that, but as far as me ever cheating again, nope, never again!"

12