Never Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim nodded. "Yeah, I get it."

"As for tonight," she said, "as long as you're going to use me, you're going to have to give me more of that cock."

After about forty-five minutes of small talk, that's exactly what happened. Regular conversation turned sexual, which turned to lustful stares, which turned to kissing. Before long they were standing, arms wrapped around each other's bodies, rubbing and groping, one tongue in the other's mouth.

Tim pushed Jeannie back onto the bed by her shoulders. He pushed his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. She cried out. "Yes. Please, fuck me. I need it."

He alternated between slow and fast and she moaned with pleasure as she clawed at his back. It was clear that she was getting close to orgasm again. She stopped him, urged him over onto his back and leaned over to the bedside table for her glass dildo and some lubricant.

"What's that for?" he questioned.

"Oh, just you wait," she said. "This gets me so intense."

She straddled him and settled onto his cock again. She leaned forward to grab the headboard with one hand, and with the other she reached back and rubbed lubricant on and in her asshole. The cool liquid dripped down onto Tim's balls as she took the glass dildo and worked it into her ass.

She began to rock her hips forward and back as she pushed the dildo in and out. Her tits swayed as Tim pushed back on each of her hip thrusts. Her motion quickened, becoming almost frantic as the combination of Tim's cock in her pussy and the dildo in her ass brought her to climax.

She collapsed onto Tim, kissing him deeply. "Damn," she said. "You get me really hot." She slid off of him and got to her knees. She was wild-eyed and drunk on sex.

Tim seized the opportunity. He got behind her, wrapped his hands around to massage her tits and kissed her upper back. Then he grabbed the back of her neck and shoved her forward to the pillow. "Oh yes," she cried out. "Yes. Violate me."

Tim took some lube and stroked his cock with it, then poured some on her asshole. He used his finger to work it into her hole, and then worked a second finger in. Jeannie grimaced. As he finger fucked her ass it became easier and easier. She was ready.

Tim placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass and pushed. Slowly, little by little, he had buried the head of his cock in her. He worked it in and out, each thrust moving him farther in. Jeannie was in a trance on her hands and knees, looking seductively over her shoulder as he slid all the way in.

She felt so tight on Tim's cock. It was an unfamiliar, but intensely pleasurable experience. He reached for her wrists and pulled them back so that she fell forward onto the bed, her face against the covers and her arms behind her back. He held her wrists together as he fucked her. Her skin was slick with sweat. "Oh yes, take me like the dirty bitch I am," she begged. "Punish me. I've been so bad."

His dick slipped in and out faster now. "Take my cock, you slut," he said. He was nearing completion again. He was getting that overwhelming sensation, the need to release. "Fuck," he cried out, "I'm gonna cum in your ass."

After three or four long, deep penetrations, he went balls-deep into her ass and erupted, spilling his load within her. "Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!"

He released her wrists, slid from her ass and fell backward to catch his breath. Jeannie lied on her front, still moaning. "That was fucking intense," she said.

After a solid ten minutes of recovery, Jeannie and Tim started getting dressed again. She spared him the awkwardness of the after-sex "what do we do now" discussions.

As she led him to the door, she gave him one last kiss and said, "No weirdness, okay? This was a one time thing and we're not gonna mention it to each other or anyone else, with one exception. So, just do me a favor. When you see Kelly again, tell her you fucked me hard. It would be sweet to know she's jealous."

Tim smiled and laughed. "Yeah," he said. "I think I will."

12