Never Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim thrust deep into her, then back out. Slowly, in long strokes he penetrated her again and again. Her eyes, deep-blue and seductive, were fixed on his. Tim and Marion were in a trance, focused on the pleasure of their sex. He watched her body move rhythmically to each thrust and lost track of time. After fifteen minutes of long, slow strokes, Tim quickened the pace.

Marion reached out with her arms and Tim lowered his upper body to meet them. Her hands slid around to his back and she drew him down to her. His body was pressed to hers. They kissed and allowed their hands to explore as Tim fucked her pussy rapidly.

"I want you to cum inside me," Marion whispered.

"I'm not quite there yet," Tim responded.

"In that case," she said, "let's switch. I firmly believe that an employee shouldn't work harder than his boss."

Tim laughed as he pulled out and lied on his back and leaned against the headboard. Marion straddled his lap, facing away from him, held his cock and guided it into her pussy.

She moved forward and back, her upper body dancing in rhythm to the motion of her hips. Moving fast, then slow, then fast again, she worked Tim's cock like a professional. Before long, Marion climaxed, but she kept going, prodding Tim with her motion and with her words.

"You feel so good in my pussy, Tim," she said in her sensual accent. "You're so hot. You're my hot young stud. Fill my pussy." Her hips were even more forceful now. She ran her hands up over her breasts and moaned with pleasure. "Fill me with your hot seed. Give me your cum."

Tim watched her move. Even in the fury of her rocking hips, she was graceful and elegant. Tension built in his balls. The pleasure of Marion's pussy was reaching its pinnacle. "Oh yes," he said. "I'm gonna cum."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn!" he cried out as he emptied his semen into Marion.

She had drained him. There was nothing left to give. He was completely relaxed, staring at Marion's nude form, her brown and gray hair touching her upper back as her head fell back.

She pulled off of Tim's cock and lied down against his side. His arm wrapped her body and his eyes opened. He kissed her again. "You were right," he said.

"Right about what?" Marion asked.

He smiled. "It's a good fucking painting."

Marion laughed and slapped his chest. "I'm glad you liked it."

Tim's mind was beginning to clear. He thought of Kelly again. "Yeah," he said. "This was nice."

"But," said Marion.

"But what?" Tim asked.

"But, there's something on your mind, isn't there?" she asked. "You're thinking about that woman, the married one, Kelly."

Tim couldn't deny it. He nodded. "I have some things I need to resolve."

"So," she said, "It's probably not a good idea to keep this going if you're trying to win over Kelly."

"Yeah," said Tim. "I hate to say it, but it can never happen again. I hope that's okay."

"I'm a big girl," Marion laughed. "I think I can handle it." She reached down and stroked Tim's cock in her hand.

Tim laughed at the double entendre.

"You know," said Marion, "technically we're still together for the rest of the night. What do you say to one last go-round?"

He looked at her and began to harden. He smiled. "Sure. One more, but after that, never again."

12