Never Be Rude Ch. 01

Story Info
BBW teaches rude neighbor lesson how to be polite.
6.2k words
4.49
54.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tory and I am a typical NYC girl living on the Upper East Side in beautiful luxury building, on the 20th floor. I am 25, blonde, green eyes, 5'6'", perfect complexion that people pay thousands for, skin soft as silk, and weigh about 250lbs. Okay, so I'm not that typical. No, I'm not a model, but I look great and guys are always asking me out. Instead of therapy to discuss my weight I spend my money on pampering myself. The best spas, clothes, restaurants, etc., I do not economize when it comes to me. I have a good job, plenty of money, great friends, a cat and a dog. So, that pretty much gives you an idea of who I am.

For the past 2 years I have lived in this building and know a good deal of the people who live there. Many couples, a few old people, and some singles like me. I try to be friendly but not too friendly. I don't talk to anyone unless I have too or they talk to me first. Well, that all changed when "he" moved into my building. I did not know his name so I named him He-Man, and he was all that; broad chest, tight ass, and arms that can make Van Damme envious. When I heard him talk to the doorman for the first time I thought I would melt right there by the elevators. He had the sexiest British accent. His voice even matched his body, deep and sexy. I waited for him and let the others take the first elevator. I was dying to know what floor he lived on and maybe his name. We both entered the elevator, I pressed 20 and he pressed 23.

'Hi, welcome to the building, do you like it here so far?' Without looking at me and in a very blasé way said to me.

'Yes.'

'That's good. If you need a tour of the neighborhood just let me know I'm in 20H my name is Tory, I will be happy to show you around.' I did not want to sound eager but I wanted to be friendly. He turned his head and I saw the most beautiful blue eyes, which looked at me in a very cold stare. He blinked once and turned back to watching the numbers or checking himself out in the reflection of large digital floor counter, I could not tell.

'No,' was his cold, dry, unemotional response to me and my offer. What a DICK I thought to myself. I just got snubbed for being nice. So, my intentions were a little selfish, but be nice if you want to turn me down. Rejection does not bother me, rudeness and poor people skills drive me up the wall. He looked great but turned out to be a real prick. Oh well, I shrugged his comment off and stepped off the elevator said good bye with out even looking at him and proceeded to my apartment.

So, it turned out this guy has a shitty personality, what else is new. No such thing as the perfect package. Everyone has flaws; his was only evident when he opened his mouth. As the weeks went by we did run into each other, I said my hellos and goodbyes with no answer most of the time, if I was lucky I would get a grunt from him.

After my initial contact with him, I did not try to engage him in any conversation until one day I was running very late for work. I took my dog out for his morning walk and he just would not do his business. I could not let him go up unless he went. If he did not go he would ruin my carpet. When he finally went; he barley got a chance to finish when I yanked him and he was not touching the ground at the speed that I had him walking. I think at one point I had him flying on that leash. I went thru the basement with him and saw He-Man walk into the elevator. I yelled to hold the elevator about two times. He turned and saw me running with my dog towards him. He casually went in and pressed a floor and watched as the door closed right before I could get in. I swear I think I saw him smile as I almost collided with the closed the door. I WAS LIVID. I WANTED TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE. What the fuck is wrong with this guy. I was fuming; my dog started barking at the door. Even a dog can tell what an ass he was. This guy needed to be brought down a peg or two. He might be a Brit but he is no royalty. He needs behavior modification and I was just the girl to readjust his attitude.

The nest few weeks I did something that I was not proud off. I stalked, crept, watched, bribed, and did everything in my power to get as much info on him. I found out he lives in 23A a one bedroom that is near the stairs. He lives alone, no steady girlfriend, no pets, works from 8:00am-6:00pm, hits the gym around 7:00pm and lights out by around 12:00AM. On Fridays he likes to hit the happy hour after work and usually comes home totally plastered. By his schedule it does not look like he has much of an interesting life. My plan is simple; I wanted this guy to suffer and to teach him a lesson in proper behavior. I also wanted to ride his cock so badly. He might be an asshole but he looks great. Just the thought of fucking him even though he has a nasty attitude got me wet. I have to admit I have masturbated thinking about his head resting between my legs. So now I will get what I want.

Friday night I packed my little duffle bag with items that I knew I will need for training. I packed all the supplies, just the necessary items to make sure he understood his lessons and so he would not forget.

Around 11:00PM I took my dog out and waited to see when he will get home. No point in doing this if he is not there. He was home around 12:00AM, I saw him stumble out of the cab and head for the building. I walked the dog for another 15 minutes and headed back to the apartment. I saw his lights go off and I knew he will be out cold from all that drinking. I took the dog inside the apartment, I waited till it was about 2:00AM grabbed the duffle bag and headed up to the 23rd floor. I used the master key that I got from the porter. It did set me back $100 bucks but it was worth it.

When I entered the apartment I turned my flashlight on. I covered the glass of the flashlight with a red film so not to have a bright light. I headed toward the bedroom. I saw him sprawled out on the bed out cold, in boxers only. I touched his leg to see if he would wake. Not only he did not wake up but he did not even flinch. I opened my duffle bag and took out leg & hand cuffs. I opened the cuffs, trying hard not to make any noise. But I did not have to worry; I could have played the drums he would not wake up. He was really out cold.

The cuffs were secured to his headboard and foot board. I grabbed his arm and cuffed one wrist then the other. He was still deep asleep and did not wake. I cuffed his ankles and he started to move but did not wake. He was now spread eagled on the bed totally secured and not moving. I took duct tape and knife from the bag and cut a sliver off and placed it over his mouth. He moaned a few times but did not wake up. I checked the cuffs one more time just to make sure. The bed and the cuffs looked pretty solid. I left the boxers on and did not blindfold him. I wanted him to see everything. I was ready to start my lesson and my bad pupil was all ready.

Once he was secured and I was ready, I went towards the light switch and turned it on, flooding the bedroom with light. He had a dimmer on his ceiling lamp. I lowered the light as far as I could. This light worked out great, no need for those candles that I brought, this was even better. He still was sound asleep with no movement.

Walking up to him, I lit a cigarette, inhaled it deeply into my lungs and blew it out onto his face. He stirred but was still sleeping. I sat down on the bed and with my right hand slapped him so hard across the face that I think his teeth could have popped out. The slap and the noise woke him up quickly. I did not wait till he got his bearings before slapping him one more time. He quickly started to move around trying to pull himself up. He tried to speak but all you can hear were mumbling sounds. I let his mind come to terms with what is going on. I stood up, stepped back and walked towards the footboard, enjoying my cigarette and watched him as he continued struggling and making inaudible noises. It was fun watching him tire himself out and watch his face as he begins to realize the he is not going anywhere and that I was not planning to help him.

After 10 minutes of his temper tantrum and flopping around; he tired out and stopped moving. I slowly walked up to him. He looked at me with angry eyes that said volumes that if he was loose he would kill me. I gave him a smile, patted him on the face and asked if he was done. He shook his head up and down indicating yes.

'I'm glad you finally settled down. Let me explain to you what will happen here tonight. You see I took it upon myself to teach you how to behave around people. You were rude to me. It seems you need some basic lessons in human interaction. But it's not only going to be about teaching you a lesson. I want to take full advantage of your incapacitation and use your body for my own personal gain.'

As I was explaining all this to him the veins on his head started to protrude. He did not look like he wanted this. I took my hand and started to trace the muscles on his chest. Oddly enough he did not try to pull away from my touch but by the twitching cock in his boxer shorts, I saw he actually was getting turned on. I leaned into him and stuck my hand down his shorts. He started to pull away, but I grabbed his balls and squeezed really hard till I saw tears pool in his eyes.

Taking the knife that I used fore the tape I cut his boxers off. He started to pull on his restraints. 'Be careful, one wrong move and I will cut you cock off.'

With those words he stopped moving and let me finish cutting the boxers off. When they were cut apart, I threw them down on the floor; I had the pleasure of examining the package that was to be the source of my pleasure at least for tonight. I was taken back to find him not only circumcised but completely shaved. He had a perfect cock that was perfectly groomed. I could not ask for anything more. To add to my surprise his cock was almost fully hard and it was about 7 inches with more room to grow. 'It seems we are enjoying this a little more then you or I could have expected. That's good. I want your cock hard and ready for anything.'

With those words he turned away from me closing his eyes and pulled harder on his restraints. I'm sure if he could speak he would share a few choice words with me about this. I started to stroke his cock to get it to full attention. It did not need much encouragement; it had a mind of its own. Apparently it made its mind up to get hard and to stay hard.

'Good boy, now keep it hard we are going to start with your lesson.' I went to my duffle bag and pulled out twine. I cut off a good size and proceeded to wrap it tightly around his balls and looped it up to his shaft. With every loop I made I heard him moan and twist in pain. I tied the final knot and gave it a tug to see if it was secure. The tug sent his body in a spasm and he arched his back and moaned loudly from the pain and pleasure that pull created. 'Okay sport, its time to take that band aid off you mouth. Now lets not have any screams or I will do some serious damage with just one pull. Do you understand?'

I pulled on the string to demonstrate that I meant business. He nodded yes. I took one end and yanked the tape off his mouth. I waited for him to scream or curse but I got nothing.

'So will you behave?'

'Yes'

'Good boy. Let's put that mouth of yours to good use. You have been very rude to me. You will make up for it with you mouth. You better make me cum or I promise you, I will pull your cock off.'

'Tory please, is there anything that I can say or do for you to end this? Please, I beg you; stop this before it gets really out of hand.'

'The only thing you can do is start licking and don't stop till I tell you. I expect an orgasm or you will be going to the hospital.'

With those words I climbed up on his bed and placed myself right above his head facing the headboard. My legs on both sides of his head and ready to sit on that beautiful face to have my hot dripping pussy licked. I was wet. I was afraid if I opened my legs I would drown him in my juices. I pulled the dress over my head and dropped it by the bed. I was wearing nothing under the dress. I grabbed him by the hair and lowered my dripping pussy right on his mouth. I yanked the string two times and he opened his mouth to cry out in pain and got a mouthful of my shaved pussy instead of air.

'Start licking or I start castrating'

He did not waste a minute once he heard those words. His tongue started to lick my pussy with such precision and lust. I glanced over to his cock and was not surprised that his cock was getting harder with every lick. It was turning bright purple and looked like it was ready to explode. I let the rope slack and concentrate on his manipulation of my clit. He was very good and alternated from my clit to my hole with an occasional flick closer to my ass, not quite getting my puckered little bud. I ground my pussy full force in to his mouth and felt my first orgasm build up and explode all over his mouth and chin. I let him continue licking me. I wanted more. I needed more. His tongue flicked my clit and then I felt his teeth lightly nibbling on it. He sucked and pulled on it then pushing his tongue all the way in me. He was a very skilled pussy eater. He devoured it with glee and desire. I began to feel my second orgasm start to build up.

'Oh god!!!!!!! Yes, don't stop!!!!!!!!! Yes, fuck me with your tongue till I can't cum any more. Harder, Harder, HARDER.' I screamed as I came and he devoured every little dripping. 'You better clean me up or I will be very unhappy.' With those words he sucked and licked every drop of my pussy juice. When I was sure he was done I got off his face and sat down on the bed next to him. I looked at his face and he averted his eyes. I looked as his cock and saw that it was ready explode. The rope was cutting into his shaft and his balls. 'By the looks of your cock it seems you enjoyed eating my pussy.'

'If you are done, let me go'

'I'm not quite done yet'

'What else do you want?'

'I want your cock in me and by the looks of it you want it in me just as bad.'

'The only thing I want is to end this.'

'Why are you such an ass to me?'

'How am I supposed to act under these conditions?'

'I'm talking about in general, you are nasty when we met and when I asked you hold the elevator.'

'Why do you fucking care how I act?'

'I hate rude people, and you are the rudest.'

'Fuck you bitch.'

When I heard those words I slapped him across the face so hard it left a mark. He recovered and looked at me with defiance.

'You will regret those words, you fucking prick.' I grabbed the string and yanked it so hard that I saw his eyes roll back. He started to scream on the top of his lungs and pulled on his restraints trying to contain the pain.

'Please stop, that hurts so much. I beg you, I will do what ever you want just don't rip my cock off.'

'I want to know, why are you so nasty to me?'

'That's the way I am, deal with it.'

'That was the wrong answer asshole.' I yanked the rope again causing him to yell and beg for mercy. 'I want to know.'

'You want a reason make one up to sleep better at night, but I'll act as nasty as I want to be.'

'You are right, it does not matter why. But you will change your attitude or else?

'What does that mean? What are you going to do to me?'

'You will see.' I went to the bag and took out strong nylon rope. 'I will un-cuff your hands, try anything and I will rip you balls off.' I pulled on the string for emphasis. 'Do you understand?'

'Oh god yes, I promise I won't try anything just don't pull on the rope again.'

I sat on his chest and un-cuffed one hand, tied the rope around it then the other. I grabbed them together and wrapped the nylon rope around his wrists even more. He behaved and did nothing to piss me off. I could have sworn that he was secretly enjoying this and was acting like a dick on purpose. He kept staring at my breasts. When I leaned in to tie the rope to the headboard my breasts touched his face. I heard him sigh deeply and I thought he actually nuzzled my breasts, and then I felt his tongue flick my nipple.

'What are you doing? Are you trying to play with my breasts? He did not answer, just turned away so I could not see his eyes. 'You are really something. I am going to un-cuff your legs, once they are free turn over onto your stomach. I will pull on the rope to give you encouragement.' I un-cuffed the legs and I quickly yanked the rope only once. He flipped over without a word or a yell. Just a grunt when he landed on his stiff cock that was still bound. I reached under him and pulled the rope and the cock out to make him more comfortable. I cuffed his legs back to the footboard. I tested his bindings one more time to make sure he could not get loose. I looked at his cock. It was bloated and purple and fully erect. I picked the knife up again and I started to cut the rope carefully not to cut his shaft.

When the ropes were removed, he breathed a sigh of relief. His cock remained rock hard begging for attention. I did not wait; I grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes. He moaned with pleasure. 'Do you like that?' I asked

'Oh god, yes, please don't stop.'

'Once you have proven yourself to me, you will give me pleasure, and if I am so inclined I might give you release. Now be good and take your punishment like a man. If you make a sound I will gag you. Prove to me that you are a real man.' With those words I took a wooden from the duffle bag. I placed it in front of his face to make sure he knew what was to happen next.

'What will you do with that?' I heard slight fear and excitement in those words.

'I want you to remember what happens to men who treat women like you do. It's your punishment that you won't forget.'

'Please don't, I beg you. I promise I will treat you and anyone I come in contact with the utmost respect and courtesy. Just not this, I beg you.'

'To late asshole.' With those words I swung the paddle with all my might against his ass. The sound of the paddle can be heard all thru the room followed by a scream.

'AHHHHHHHHHHH, oh god no more, please I get your point.' I walked over to see his face. I looked in his eyes that were filled with tears and pleading for mercy. I was god and he was praying to me to stop. I knew I could not stop, not yet. He needs to learn.

'It seems you do not listen, I told you not to scream and you did. Now I have to gag you.' I took the tape that I pulled off earlier, and before I taped it on to him I kissed him hard and deep. Thrusting my tongue into his mouth and feeling him opening wider to let me in further. I quickly pulled away and placed the tape over his mouth. 'So where were we? Oh yes, 1.'

Picking the paddle up and slightly tapping it over his body to prepare him for more to come. I saw him clench his muscles especially on his ass. I did not wait long before I proceeded with my paddling. I started to count out loud.

'Two, three, four, five.' I saw him struggle against the ropes and trying unsuccessfully not only to free himself but to avoid the paddle. 'Six, seven, eight, nine, ten.' His ass has started turned from pink to red to deep purple, but still a far cry from leaving anything permanent.

I could hear his sobs and cries thru the tape. From the occasional glimpse of his face I could see the tears staining his well tanned cheeks. Yet not even the tears made me want to stop. I looked at his cock and gave it a stroke, and was mildly surprised that as much as he was crying his cock did not show any sign of diminishing. If anything I saw a few droplets of pre-cum on the tip. He was not the only one who was dripping. I felt my own pussy was ready to be fucked. I slipped my middle finger into my pussy. It was so slick and was craving his cock. But that would have to wait; he still had 10 more to go.

12